Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Vincent Matthews [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Vincent Matthews [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Matthews [Done]   Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 am

Vincent Matthews
Don't be a crybaby, stand up and show those fuckers what you can do.

The Biography

Vincent Matthews [Done] Tumblr_mhje7u7oyL1ql495mo1_250

Birth Name: Vincent Matthews
Aliases: Vince
Birth Day: February 13
Arcana: The Sun; symbolizes happiness, joy, energy, optimism, and accomplishment. Occasionally, it is also associated with one's initial happiness.
Place of Residence:
Evoker: Mental Shackles
Academy Semester: Third Year
Class:

Sorority: None for now

Part/Full Time Job: Jobless for now

Appearance:
Vincent:

Vincent is a very tall boy standing 6 foot and 4 inches. He has an athletic physique. He has blonde hair, black eyes and a perfectly pale skin. He wears a yellow t-shirt but topped with a black school uniform and he wears black pants. White rubber shoes as his footwear. Also, he always wears his headphones no matter where he goes and no matter what the occasion is. He just feels comfortable with his headphones around despite the fact that the headphones are not for music purposes.

Alternate Appearance: N/A, Vincent is just a normal citizen roaming around innocently.

Personality:

Vincent is the common bad boy you can see on the streets. He occassionally gets into a fight with someone he knows or he doesn't know. Also, he doesn't go to class but he does go to school. He is a reckless teenage boy that enjoys his youth by breaking rules. He has a motto "Life is too short to follow rules!". Because of that, he oftenly gets into trouble and he doesn't seem to care about it as long as he is enjoying his life as a rulebreaker. He is optimistic about this matter as well! He considers himself as a tough guy and nobody must mess with him or they'll get the taste of their own enemies. You see, Vincent was like this just to hide his weaknesses.

Although that Vincent seems to be reckless and immature. Of course, Vincent has a mature side that rarely occurs in some situations. He is friendly and can be trusted, his eeries presence just hide these features. He can be mature with some of his actions and his words, it just rarely occurs. Once he entered something, he will not give up like for example, if he entered a contest, there is no giving up now. He can also be the bestest friend that anyone can have, he is just choosy when trusting someone.

Because of his bad boy nature, Vincent is the one who never gives up without a fight. He is the one who will fight no matter what as long as he will prove something. He is brave and bold no matter the situation is. This makes him a good fighter(for good purposes of course). Also because of this, he glows an bad boy aura that people might avoid so it's hard for him to interact with people at first but when someone got to knew him deeper, he is not a bad boy after all.

The Potential

Vincent Matthews [Done] Tumblr_mqhc88Mogn1qa94xto1_500

Strengths:

Strength Name: I am the Tough Guy here, remember that!
Description: Vincent had been through a lot of fights and stuffs like that. Plus, he likes to practice his self-taught martial arts and does some exercise. So, he is physically stronger than any ordinary man. So yeah, don't mess with this guy.

Strength Name: There is no going back now!
Description: No matter what the situation is. Vincent is the type of person who never gives up. Once he entered it, he must finish it. One must be responsible for the consequences of their actions.

Strength Name: Nice to meet ya!
Description: Despite that Vincent is a bad boy. As long as you won't mess with him, he is a approachable and nice to people who wants to befriend him. He is not that bad after all. Take the opportunity.

Strength Name: Don't forget to smile!
Description: The reason why Vincent is reckless and immature like this because of the fact that he is optimistic. He seriously enjoys what he is doing whether it's bad or good. He has a positive outlook about life. He can always see the good side of every bad situation which makes him smile evertyime 24/7.

Strength Name: I am not a crybaby!
Description: Vincent is brave and bold no matter where he goes and no matter what he is facing. All he knows is to be always brave. Being brave for him, is the only way to surmount challenges and overcome hardships.

-----

Floating Strength Name:
Description:

Weaknesses:

Vincent Matthews [Done] Sakamaki_izayoi__4_by_echizen_momoko-d5rozgb

Weakness Name: Don't mess with me!
Description: Oh no, you just didn't do that. Whatever you do, please don't mess with Vincent. He simply doesn't like anyone messing with him. He is hot tempered and easily pissed when you're messing with him.

Weakness Name: How can I freaking shoot this gun!?
Description: Vincent might be good at hand-to-hand combat but unfortunately, he doesn't know how to really use a gun as he relies on his fists more than his gun. So, this makes him an ineffective gun user. (Accuracy decreased by 10% when using a gun)

Weakness Name: Fear Me! Mortal!.... Wait! don't go!
Description: Vincent's bad boy aura makes him hard to approach despite the fact that he is friendly and approach to people whose purpose was to befriend him. This made him looked like a misunderstood lion that needs a hug.

Weakness Name: You Only Live Once! Woot woot!
Description: "Life is too short to follow the rules" he said. Combining this trait with his optimistic personality, Vincent is all throughout a reckless person. He does take chances but those chances weren't for good. He takes chances just for his own happiness and unfortunately, this trait might lead him to trouble that he won't never get out.

Weakness Name: Is there hope?...
Description: This happens so rarely. When Vincent is broken down to bits, despair will begin to fill him until it removes his optimistic personality. At this state, it's hard to have contact with him and it's more hard to convince him that there is an another way as he is not optimistic anymore in this state. At this state, Vincent is really depressed and he kept on thinking about the things the reckless things he did.

-----

Floating Weakness Name:
Description:

Soul Bound Weapon:

Vincent Matthews [Done] Sakamaki_izayoi_render_by_artieftw-d5vqpt6

Weapon Name: Fists
Weapon Description: Weapons? who needs weapon if you got this baby on your both arms. I know how to do martial arts and I can take you down in no time! Tch... Weapons are babies! *kisses his fists*
Weapon Image:
Weapon Attack Type: Strike
Weapon Element:

Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Smith & Wesson
Side-Arm Description: I got this gun from my father, it was a family heirloom. Good thing, this badboy is still functional and unfortunately, I don't know how to use it. It looks like any ordinary Smith & Wesson revolver you can see around the world.
Side-Arm Image:
Smith & Wesson:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style: Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

The Background

Vincent Matthews [Done] Original

History:

Vincent Matthews was the only child in his family. Therefore, he was treated very special and he grew a spoiled brat. What he wants, must be done right now or he will cry and cry. Vincent's parents didn't mind though as they know that giving what he wants will make Vincent happy. Vincent continued to be like that until at the age of seven. Vincent's parents was glad that he is not a spoiled brat anymore so they kept on raising their son as it is. Vincent grew a happy kid and raised with good morals and etiquettes given by his parents. Vincent was really a nice boy, he was the most trustworthy kid said by his relatives. He preserved this good image and treasured it like a jewel.

When Vincent started to go to school. Of course, there would be bullies and Vincent's nature as a spoiled brat makes him weak and a favorite target for bullies. So obviously, he was bullied. Loser. Crybaby. Weak. He can always hear those words everyday he goes to school. No matter how hard he tried to avoid those bullies, those bullies will still follow Vincent no matter where he goes just to pick on him. He tried to tell the teachers but those bullies still didn't stopped. Vincent ignored the bullies until in this day. This day, it was weekend and Vincent was outside to walk his puppy. Unfortunately, although it was weekend, Vincent still managed to bumped into the bullies by accident. This time. the bullies picked on the puppy that Vincent loved very much. They kicked it and lastly, finished its misery with a brick. Vincent didn't managed to save his beloved puppy, he was just sitting there, crying. Vincent was really hurt about the loss. This pain made him stood up and give vengeance to his dog. He fought back. It's no biggie, he just gave some wounds and bruises to the bullies until it ran. From that day onwards, Vincent became a bad boy and started to broke rules.

Vincent begun to break the rules and he is now a known troublemaker. Vincent's good image was destroyed by just a bunch of bullies. He didn't forgive those bullies because of what they did to his puppy and now, they must pay. Vincent's parents didn't know anything about this until he was called in the Principal's Office. The principal said that he was cutting classes, hurting innocent students(which turned out to be bullies) and he even tried to prank the teacher! His parents were very disappointed about this but can't do anything with it. Vincent fully became reckless but then developed his optimism as he started to enjoy being a rulebreaker. Vincent continued to be like this until he was a highschool student. He never changed, he is still that bad boy you can see on school but now, it's worst. He can now be seen fighting a bunch of thugs in the streets but on the good side, he is not doing crimes though.

Now, with the strange events happening in Endymion and the possible Wild Card of Philemon. Did he got what it takes to take full responsibility with his actions and be a fully resolved Persona-User?

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Vincent Matthews [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Matthews [Done]   Vincent Matthews [Done] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Mmmkay. For the most part, the app is okay. I am a bit confused though about something.

Perhaps I am just not understanding the character, but both in personality and strengths/weakness you say he has this tough guy persona that makes him intimidating to approach, but then in the next round you say he is friendly and easy to approach….so tell me is he approachable or is he not approachable? It might be a picky thing on my part, but could you flesh this out a bit so I understand what is going on?

Don’t get me wrong, being optimistic and kind is not a bad compliment to the tough guy act. I am simply trying to understand approach ability in this case.

Now then, Alternate Form. From what I understand unless you are working for the Government, you must have an Alt Form due to the fact that most PU are hiding from the world since they are seen as terrorist and are hunted unlike the NC or Gov officials. So please add an alt form. If you are making him for the government, then you won't need an alt form. Just make it so that him being in the gov is in his history.

Also I am not sure what you are referring to by mentioning the wild card. Are you saying you are apping for the WC or something else?
Back to top Go down

Vincent Matthews [Done]
Page 1 of 1