Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:06 pm

I wish that as well....Nozomi would remain silent still holding shunnosuke in a consoling way. Atleast the worst is over now....However your friend fell well... He did it for a reason. He's gone yeah. That doesn't mean anyone will ever forget him or maybe what he did that caused such a thing either. I have no idea what he did at all to be honest. Though I am sure he didn't just go off and die right? And....I don't know if this would help but... I don't think your friend would want to see everybody all sad right now you know? Hyde died....But he wouldn't want to see all of his friends and loved ones crying?

Yeah it hurts. It's not gonna stop hurting for a while. We all go through trauma of some kind. Pain. Mentally or even physically. Though don't all wounds heal?Even if they leave some nasty scars. Shunnosuke I don't mind seeing this from you at all. Your in pain and I'm here for you as your loyal boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Wounds don't heal. You just get used to them over time to the point you can endure the pain...but they don't heal. They never do... — That's the true, no matter how much morbid it would sound, it was the truth. Once something or, worse, someone is lost forever, it leaves a permanent scar on one's heart that time can only make you used to it. The whole "heal" topic was what Shunnosuke would call "bs" if he didn't have enough politeness to avoid cursing and swearing. — "Loyal boyfriend"... That's so old-fashioned. — He chuckled a bit. Whether this was intentional or not, Nozomi managed to lift Shun's mood a bit in such single idiom. — There are a few things I want to say to you... I've been thinking on it for a while and I don't think there's a better time than now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Really?That sounds rather depressing to consider it like that honey but.... To me they do. And I'll be damned if they dont.Nozomi said snuggling into shunnosuke further.It felt a little strange for shunnosuke to be so bare at the moment while Nozomi himself was rather fully clothed. He was a little old-fashioned when he considered it,but that was how Nozomi rolled right?He didn't really get the stuff people did that was considered "modern" anyway. Even though he was just about the same age as them. What is it that...You've wanted to say as well Shunnosuke?I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Alright then... This might take a while, so be patient until I finish. — He said, getting himself detached slowly, delicately, from Nozomi's embrace. The hug felt good, but he needed things to be done. He moved slowly to his desk, his preppy, purple-colored wooden desk, and opened a small golden box. What he picked inside was something Nozomi couldn't see, for Shunnosuke had his back turned on him. — I've invited you over because... I've made up my mind. — This is the hardest part. There's no turning back now. — I will move out with my father for some time. I didn't want it at first, but it's the wisest decision right now. I remember when I faced my Other Self, I met my father there, or some mirrored reflection of him... And he told me to cherish every moment and value my family while I still have it. I tried... I've been trying, but it was not until the death of Hyde that I could learn what it meant to the full extent... — His hand tightened its grip on whatever he picked from the box. — I didn't do enough for Hyde as I could have done. And this pains me so much, because I won't have a second chance ever again. He's gone for good and nothing can change it back... I know I haven't done much to my father's sake... And the time has come for him to depart as well. But at least with him, I can try again. I can start over and we can be family as we're supposed to be. — Slowly he turned back to Nozomi, revealing not only a melancholic look on his face as well as what he had in mind. Money. Some dollar bills, a reasonable amount. — I remember the night I met you. The fuzzy flashes, the fading lights, the music. I guess I drank too much, but... I remember it too well, and I've enjoyed it. That night, I was not feeling alright. I was still trying to come in terms with the fact that...the guy I liked before you won't like me back no matter what. And then...I threw myself at the first guy in front of me, the first one who caught my eyes. That guy...was you. I did it out of my impulsiveness, maybe if I drank too much, my pathetic worries would vanish and go away for good the next morning. They say the best heal to a broken heart after a failure of love is to replace it with another love. So, I drank, I drank a lot, to the point anyone I spotted would seem interested in my eyes. And...gladly, the "one" was you. — He stepped forward, hesitating a bit. — After all this time, you remained interesting in my eyes. I can't tell exactly when, but I know there was a point where I wanted to see you over and over again. I've started to grow really attached to you, to the point I cursed my family. If they weren't so dysfunctional, I wouldn't have to choose between you and Dad, and then I could stay a little while but... — But... but what? He bit his inferior lip, trying to come with reasonable words that won't end in a burst of tears. He inhaled heavily and... — I'm happy I met you. I'm happy you're the first boyfriend I had, officially. I'm happy I've decided to try and give you my time, and though there are many things I regret... meeting you is not one of them...

Last edited by Shunny on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Don't worry...You can certainly go on.As he would then notice shunnosuke detaching from him slowly. The Kichida would allow it as no words would come from him right now. Though he would then suddenly wonder what exactly it was that shunnosuke was pulling out from his desk?In that moment Nozomi would survey the entire room for a bit. Man. This place was pretty fancy just like the rest of the house wasn't it? He would listen in on Shunnosuke's explanation of everything. Though...He could see the emotion in shunnosuke's eyes as he turned around and looked at him. Wow. He really wasn't...Doing so hot off of this. As he would continue to call back to their first experience of meeting and then....

Wow. Shunnosuke was really leaving him. Huh shit. Nozomi didn't have much to say at the moment right now until he could manage to utter the words. Though. Why was shunnosuke holding money at the moment.

Heh.... Heya shunnosuke. If I could compare it to anything I'd say....

That night was one of the best of my entire life so far. I don't regret anything I've done with you shunnosuke I...had a feeling you were rather drunk. Given the way you came onto me that day and frankly you got me a little bit close to that as well. I remember it was my quote on quote moves that drew your attention. I guess you could call it fate?Or whatever mystical mojo is out there or something that we met and somehow we went from strangers to all of this. It's a bit funny you know?This is like a one in a million situation. It never happens. You did.... You tried for others.... Even if you didn't fully succeed. It's an effort shunnosuke that counts regardless. It just helps alot more to succeed in the end you know?That doesn't mean you trying was all for nothing.

Y-Y-You....Can try again with your father I...This may sound off from me being your boyfriend and all,but why would it?I went out with you for a reason. I genuinely care about you as a person shunnosuke. Plus it's like what they always say. If you love something you set it free right? Though I never get why that's compared to a butterfly or something around those lines... I'd be a terrible boyfriend if I didn't accept what you were going to do. After all Shunnosuke..

The one thing that matters the most to me is your happiness.

Nozomi would then clasp his hands over shunnosuke's and look at him directly in a reassuring way. His lips quivered the right way,His eyes locked upon his as he would continue to speak.

I'll be honest with you Hon. I faced my other self as well and frankly. I was too....Scared to face the other fragments of myself as I happened to hit a stroke of "luck" and face the other me. I barely know if I even took his advice.... So be a dear and follow your heart,because I was kinda scared to follow my own at first. I barely knew how to react upon this and then...I just keep going you know? Frankly it's....It's people like you in the world that motivate me to keep trying and to better myself as a person.

Your the first boyfriend I've ever had too and probably. One of the only ones I kinda want at this point,but...I can accept you leaving. Your a free spirit who needs to follow their heart and mind. So I don't mind...Letting you go? There are... Many things I regret too....And....

Meeting you shall never be one of them.

Relevant Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:24 pm

...He couldn't expect any less from Nozomi. While he was trying to keep a strong image and not break into tears, Shunnosuke's instable stare started to show watery signs. He was definitely feeling better now, as if a heavy weight has been lifted from his heart. Happy even, genuinely happy. — ...Do you remember this? You paid a drink for me, and you gave me the money. I kept it for myself in hopes that this would make you come after me. Silly, isn't that so? The desire of someone coming after rather than me going after them... In the end, that's what happened, I went after you. — When he thought about it, it was even more childish and selfish than he wanted to admit. He chuckled a bit, out of his disconcertment. — I'm finally paying you back... — This is the hardest part. There's no turning back now. — For some time I didn't know how to feel about this. There's only one other person who made me feel special... And now that he's gone... I don't want to lose the other one...that's also special to me. — Was he finally confessing to Nozomi? — I've become really attached to you... There's not a chance you'd come to England, right? — He snorted a dreamy, sort of silly smile. He knew the answer already but it didn't hurt asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Ha.Haha.I find it rather funny.I didn't expect you to ever pay me back you know?Your rich after all and didn't need me to buy you one.Isn't it a sense of irony?The poor boy buys the rich lovely guy a drink one night? To be honest.... I guess we both went after each other when you think about it.It was a bit funny looking back. When they first met was in a way most people don't ever meet. Though wasn't that how it worked in most cases?As if a little red thread dragged the two of them together.

Only to be cut in half by reality. Though... Did that mean it could never be fixed?That it couldn't be restitched back together simply later?I..Guess I'll take it then. You know. Your the one person I'm glad that I've made feel special. You really deserve it...Technically this was a bittersweet goodbye and everything. Though... It didn't really have to be all that bad right?Who knows?I don't know where lifes going to take me. Maybe someday I may pop up over there. Maybe you'll visit over here. Maybe I may end up living there or you....End up somehow back here later. I honestly dont know,but I'm open to see where life takes the two of us you know?He'd say giving shunnosuke the same hopeful dreamy kind look that he'd definently be able to recognize. The original intent of the Kichida that he radiated onto people that he got close with. One of an understanding,caring guy.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:59 pm

...Yes, we don't know the future. We never do... — He left it at that. Nozomi was so close he got distracted in thoughts, heart pounding so fast it would pose as no surprise if there was a tender reddening painting his unusual pale face. What was in his thoughts that would leave him so flustered? With such an unsure smile in his face? He walked backwards, not taking his eyes from Nozomi, until his hands behind his back touched what his tact recognized as the texture of the door and its knob. — I... I have a request for you... And you're not obliged to comply to it. But...I want you to stay... — He lowered his gaze to the ground momentarily only to look again to Nozomi. Heart beating faster, as if it'll break his chest into two and jump out of it. Finger tips touching what Shunnosuke knew to be the key of his room. — Can you...stay with me...? Stay for the night...? — What was happening to him? He whispered the request, sure that no one else would hear, even though he had the confidence they were alone in the room and there were no maids eavesdropping behind the door, otherwise they'd be expelled the next morning in the blink of an eye. More than anything, Shunnosuke wanted it. He would regret if he didn't try. There was so much he wanted from Nozomi, and to give him... And there was so little time, and no better opportunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:08 am

Yeah...The future is something we can't ever really know for certain.Nozomi himself would maintain his confident sure expression while he noticed the reddening of Shunnosuke's cheeks. He found it kind of adorable to be honest,but... he wouldn't comment on it at the moment actually right now.Then came the request to say with Shunnosuke that.....

That wasn't one Nozomi would decline for the world right now. It was going to be his last day with shunnosuke right? He might as well after all.He only had a single sentence to utter to the Kurosawa. Though it was one he definitely knew were the only words that shunnosuke wanted/needed to hear right now.

I wouldn't miss it for the world honey. Certainly.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:20 am

He kept looking to Nozomi, incredulous. Then, all of a sudden, his expression of surprised was replaced by a smile. A tiny smile that gradually evolved into a broadened smile, with a giggle worthy of a child who longed for a special gift. He still had doubts in his chest, as if this wasn't truly the right thing, and the mourning thoughts of Hyde still haunted his soul... But he trusted Nozomi. He trusted him like he trusted no one else alive in the world right now. His fingers did what he aimed to: they locked the door. — ...Take all of me...? — A single dubious request, and nothing much could be said. He stepped forward, coming closer to his boyfriend again, each step leaving behind one of his pair of slippers, bare feet against the room's carpet. The real Shunnosuke was in that room. Not the haughty one who hides behind fancy and outstanding clothes, the prideful one who's prodigy in makeup that makes himself good-looking like no other... But the frail one who has a scar in his right knee, fruit of a disastrous experience, that Nozomi would for the first time be able to see. The one who's scared, but willing to learn from his mistakes. The one who's stripped of everything that makes him a Kurosawa before Shunnosuke. And the night had just started, whatever happened tonight...would stay inside him. Forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:42 am

O-Oh shit.

It had happened so fast. Shunnosuke was suddenly smiling and everything with a bit of a playful grin on his face from his interpretation. Nozomi had a deep bond with shunnosuke. Though... Wow. it really escalated to "Take all of me". The words ringed through Nozomi's mind as he...He...

He....Uh.....

OOC:Uh shit.

He said what the Kichida would definitely say at the moment.Acting in the heat of things and not stuttering. Not shaking up or tensing. He followed his heart,His soul. His everything as he went up to shunnosuke.

With pleasure.~As Nozomi would get up. Off of the bed necessarily and immediatly go over to shunnosuke. Soft tender lips of his own colliding onto shunnosuke's as he would pick him up onto the bed. He lost track of everything in that one moment as Nozomi was tainted by the Kurosawas Fruit of desire. The Kichida's hands would quickly be on shunnosuke as well. Getting a firm feel of the more feminine one's smooth silky skin.He lost track of all senses.Everything around him at that moment. The one thing that mattered to him was...Shunnosuke and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:58 am

So, be it. There's no turning back. Soon as Nozomi reached up to him, Shunnosuke closed his eyes, at awe for his boyfriend's enthusiasm, and what happened next was for his tact and other senses to tell...

[...]

Little by little, he opened his eyes, not much out of his own volition but for mere instinct. He didn't have to check the clock over his bed-table to realize he had been sleeping for some hours and it was late... He did it anyway. 3AM. His body felt drowsy as he realized he slept at such ease. He rubbed his eyes, kindly, thinking about lighting up the lampshade... But no. He didn't want to wake up the one next to him. And he didn't have to light it up, anyway, the pole's tender light from outside would reach their room from the huge glass window that leads to the balcony. He wondered what have the maids told their family, for they are surely at home by this time. Did they think Nozomi returned to his home? Did they keep it a secret? He could be grateful that the maids were more reliable than he assumed. Anyhow, he turned to Nozomi, sleeping by his side... He seriously had to think of a way to leave with his boyfriend in the morning without everyone noticing. "Boyfriend". He was still unsure of the meaning of this word, but maybe he was starting to learn it. More than ever, he didn't want to say goodbye. But he has made his choice, he has made his vow. In a sense he was losing for the third time someone who was precious to him. — ... — He also wondered if taking a shower, for he seriously needed one, at such late hour would attract suspicion over himself. Likely, it would, and thus he opted to not leave the bed and pick his robe on the ground, instead burying himself under the blankets and leaning his head against Nozomi's should, before closing his eyes again. Somehow, speaking from your heart with eyes closed was way easier. — ...Thank you. I... love you... — A single, whispered confession under the fading orange light from outside. He took so long to say these words to Nozomi, but they finally came out. He had patience waiting the blonde to understand what he felt. And never before has Shunnosuke been so sure that Nozomi deserved to hear this. Though they were soon to part their ways, one thing was sure: he'd go after him one day. With a little help of destiny, and some deity's assistance, ah, he would. Now he acquired what he long sought, Shun was not going to give up on it so soon. For, as he says, "he's not a stop along the way, he's a destination".

( Exit? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:01 am

Man. How long had it been? He had fallen asleep rather quickly as well. Exhaustion had dragged down upon him as his eyes slowly unearthed from their slumber. Man. He really was a bit tired after that. He'd flip over to shunnosuke's side now to notice the blonde as well was partially looking at him. Man that was one hell of an experience wasn't it...?Now they were going to have to say goodbye soon but.....He didn't care at the moment no. He could atleast savor his final night with shunnosuke. Then the blonde whispered something. They were words Nozomi himself had a hard time bringing out,but in this moment would not suffer any difficulty doing so. I...Love you too.He would say as the sun began to rose and he would continue to cuddle into shunnosuke until they both probably had to get up due to the fact that the morning was starting to come. One day they may meet again yes,When?The Kichida cerainly didn't know. Though, that never stopped him from ever trying.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:01 pm

How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 2nw1s28

The Strength and the Star....An Arcana that seeks the brightness of hope, and an Arcana that does what it must to make that a reality. Though it may be far off, they could never flee and will instead stay until that ending is finally reached...

Shunnosuke Kurosawa and Nozomi Kichida have reached rank 10 in their Social Link. Nozomi and Shunnosuke have forged a bond that cannot be broken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]   How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Mend a (Broken) Heart [Nozomi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2