Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Eirini's streets....[Katiana]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

Eirini's streets....[Katiana] Empty
PostSubject: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:48 am

The colony of Eirini. The lowest colony, and yet the most peaceful between the two that represents the Maiden's dominion, their power, their rule. Nevertheless, the streets of Eirini were often full of activities, either because of the Agriculture Facility experiments throughout the fields or the thousands of hikers, the sweet sounds of such settings could be interesting also in the eyes of those who favored the greater urban intensity of Parangelia. Strolling leisurely along a main road, laying his cyan blue eyes over several shop windows for most open to the public, the young guy with silver hair, proceeded with a smile on his face. Haruo was lost in his thoughts, and still he had the time to think what could he possibly "borrow" from one of the shops to give at his young little brothers, as a present.

«Hihihi, I suppose habits never change.»

He said to himself, shaking his head slightly and blinking soon after, bringing back his attention to the road ahead of him. His clothing did not vary that much from usual, and his usual often consisted in an ordinary pearl gray light-weight knit, a pair of long dark blue pants, and his classic white coat. Despite the period, there were not several guards around, which allowed him to move freely without having to conceal from prying eyes, getting undesired attention from others and such.

«The commercial district should be more active, who knows if that little sweets shop still has the bad habit to showcase their best products. Eheh. »

He grinned this time, whatever he was right or not, he proceeded without falter, increasing his pace.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:05 am

Diana was exploring the shop district of the colony. She was observing the surroundings and at the same time, she was looking for her purpose. She observed the humans as they continue to buy things. "So human can get things that they want here? But before that, they need to give the store a bunch of round flat gold thinigies. I wonder what are those flat gold thingies?" she asked herself. She then went inside a random store which turns out to be a candy store. She scanned through the candies and discovered what they are. "Hmm, so these are candies? It's human food but it seems the young ones are the ones who likes it" she then took one of it then turned it over to the cashier. "Excuse me, how can I buy this candy?" she asked the cashier. "WHAT!? You don't know how to buy? Then you don't have money, do you?" the cashier replied. Diana tilted her head then asked "What is money?".

STAY OUT!

The manager shouted then kicked Diana out of his shop. Because of that, Diana realized that those round flat gold thingies is actually money. "Aaaahhh, so that is money" she said as she stood up and brushed the dusts off her clothes. "Where can I get money?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:00 am

As he was still going without even a slight thougt about his surroundings, the young boy took a turn to the left, getting on track and almost at his destination. He was still wondering what to give to hia young dear ones: would it really be a sweet? Like a cake or something? Or something else? Living in Eirini's streets for so long, from his experience Haruo was quite shure that something would come up to it's mind, and possibly before lunch.
«Seriously though...I should be able to get away with this one. Unless that old jerk really called some "security!»

He stopped, right in front of the sweets shop he assigned some time before as it's target. He then gave a single look at the window beside at the left of the entrance: there were many kinds of sweets, from cookis, to cakes, crepes and even candies, so much it would make a little child go insane at first glance. Pondering what to do, folding his arms, and looking down onto the ground with distant expression, raising his right eyebrow, something quite unexpected happened, enough to make him forget about all the plans he was already scheduling.
«...Well, that's new. »

With only surprise in his expression and a pinch of curiosity, Haruo's eyes were pointed towards what appeared to be a young pink-haired girl that had just been "gently invited to leave the shop" by the sweets shop owner to which he always referred to as "old jerk". Haruo knew Eirini like the palm of his hand, shure, bur he was also quite aware about it's people(mainly the ones he stole from).
«When that moron screams something like that to a customer it's usually because...One. »

He spoke to her, or at least he tried, putting a gentle smile on his face and slowly walking towards her. He started counting with his right hand, raising the index finger.
«You were stealing something. Or two...»

He continued, as he stopped right beside the young pink-haired girl he just unusually met.
«...You didn't have any money. »

Cheerful as always, he then put his hands on his hips, listening to what she was just saying, but he could only make out the last question: "Where can I get money?"
Not a strange question to Haruo, and probably part of Eirini would agree, as such, he didn't think of it.
«If I may ask...Are you new around here? You seem lost. »

He kindly asked, staring at her quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:31 am

Diana's attention turned to Haruo who seems to be communicating with her. Diana listened to him thoroughly. "I'm not stealing anything" she answered with a calm voice to make it convincing. "I just don't have those flat gold things called money. I mean why do we need money? Shouldn't humans be giving out things for free?" she added, still speaking in monotones with her crossed arms and curved eyebrow. "No, i'm not new here. I've been serving Eirini for four years" she added. Diana then took a closer look at Haruo, she was staring at him blankly for a few second until a beam of lights was released on her eyes. Diana was scanning Haruo and his personal information from Eirini Database.

Name: Katsura Haruo

"Name: Katsura Haruo. Gender: Male. Age: 18" she repeats the information as it appears on her screen. "Aaaaahhh so your name must be Haruo" she said as she stopped scanning. "Hello. I am Diana, i shall be your protector and your friend" she introduced and lend her hand to Haruo, asking for a handshake. "Nice to meet you" she smiled then her butterfly drones was released then started fly around the two. This is where she might find her purpose, she can protect Haruo forever.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:13 am

Just standing there while the unknown young looking girl was standing up, Haruo had all the time to analyze her in details, and for as much as he knew, she exactly  looked nothing more than a girl. Ignorance is bliss, would've said his uncle.
«You really didn't steal anything? That old jerk looked quite mad at you, and trust me, I know when he gets angry. »

He replied to her, looking a little confused, but still, it was not his intention to accuse her about some crime, and his tone made it clear. He wouldn't even be in position to do so if it was true, also. Catching another grasp of her voice though, it seemed quite strange to him, it was kind of different than anything he'd ever heard: whereas he had already seen some robots he never had any experience with them, but he could already guess, he was quite good at that of course.
(//Strength: Straight to the Point then left for the Truth)

[color:1ded= #00ff33]«That's strange. Aftee four years you should already know where to make money here in Eirini don't you think? The Maiden's been good to the people, but still the best profit remaina the fields. »

While he was still intrigued by the fact that the young pink-haired girl seemed so lost and yet said to have lived so long in the loeest colony, Haruo's mind couldn't hold from being helpful to her request, lending her such information regarding the fields. Only after some seconds, he finally understood what she actually said: he shook his head, looking at her straight in the eyes, trying to respond…
Wait, you said you "served" Eirini...Are you a--!

...Only to be interrupted by what seemed to be a beam of light going right through him. He gasped, jumping on spot.
Whoah! What the-?...You're a robot?

Those were the first words that he couldput together out of his mouth, taken by surprise. While he had it's doubts, he shurely didn't expect a full analysis on him. Regaining his composure, he simply didn't know what to do when she asked for a handshake, and even worse, about how she knew so much about him.
This is quite strange...

He said, following the little droid that popped out of nowhere with his eyes, before finally Emptying his mind from those thougts and proceeding.

Dah, who cares. Yes, I'm Haruo. Nice to meet you too, Diana.

And he finally smiled back to her. He couldn't take such matter so seriously, it was not his way to do things, to deal with anyone that stepped in his path, besides the fact that it could attract unwanted attention from the guards and people in general.

I know it sounds quite strange but...How do you know who I am?

He then proceeded to ask, quite straightforward, wanting to solve such matter as fast as possible. [/justify]
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:49 am

Diana pointed her eyes. "I scanned you then as long as you're from Eirini, your information will appear in my.screen that is how i identified. I am also a spy robot after all. The butterfly droned also helps me to do stakeouts around the colony" she said, wiping her face softly with a handkerchief."Yes, I am a robot. You see when im serving Eirini, I am not conscious yet with my surroundings because of the fact that I am just a robot created to protect the city. The maiden Eris was nice enough to give me a Papilion Heart so I can think and act like human. Without the knowledge about the outside world, I am nothing but just a mere newborn child in an adult's body. I just wish to know more a lot about humans and Erisia Dysomnia since im free now" she told her backstory just for the sake of understanding why is she in this situation right now. She looked at  the distance for a while then sighed. She turned at Haruo and asked Can you help me understand the human world?" combine this with the puppy eyes.

OoC: I just realized the scanning must be too much since it was.not mentionrd on.hrr app. Punish me accordibgly Ritz T.T
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:52 pm

The boy simply stood there for like half of a minute, listening quietly to the story told by the young girl that he found out to be a robot. "That's quite strange..." That's what he said, and yet, standing right beside her, he can't even imagine to be talking to nothing else than a normal human, maybe a little more pure and ignorant about the world.

«A spy robot? Why would someone create a spy robot?»

He asked, out of curiosity, still looking at her face quite interested in the matter. As a thief, knowing that the Maidens and the guards could have access to spy bots and such, would be a real pain in the ass, but still, that would not totally apply to Diana.

You...Want to understand the human world?

He echoed those words, but this time they were not so confusing. As simple as it could be, the one standing in front of him was a young girl who didn't know norhing about the world she was protecting.
«Hmph.»

Such thought made him sincerily smile. It remainded him of himself, a long time ago.
Spacing out just for a moment, he then returned to Diana. He had no reason to do so, and still, he calmly replied...

«Very well, Diana. If you want, I can teach how this world works, and even how people work. How about that?»

He then extended his right hand towards the young girl, reaching for hers, while pointing with his left index at the sweets shop. "Why not? She seems fine." That's his first thought about the android in his presence.
So, shall we learn how to buy some sweets first?

He asked proudly with a cheerful smile, while starting to walk towards the entrance expecting the pink-haired girl to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:30 am

Diana just nodded. She really wants to understand the human world since she's 'human' now. The reason why she was set free is for her to act like human and she is not wasting the opportunity to take this freedom. So Diana smiled all she can when she heard that Haruo was going to help her understand the human world. "You will!? Of course, i love to! Thank you Haruo!" she thanked and she kept her smile, she never smiled this long before and she really feels happy that she can almost explode. "Ok, let's buy some sweets first" she nodded then followed Haruo. She was glad to meet Haruo, she can now know how to be human. She really appreciates the help.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 am

Haruo could literally see the excitement pour out of Diana’s eyes as she looked upon him to learn as much as possible about this world. Such trust, remainded him of the same he would share with his little young brothers back at his home: the pure desire of knowledge of the android is enough to make him feel acknowledged, and somehow…Truly happy. Nodding to her words keeping up his smile, the young boy rushed through the sweet’s shop door pushing it aside and holding it open waiting for Diana to come in too.
Welcome to what kids refer to as heaven: a sweet shop!

He would say, imitating the gestures and manners of a local guide, trying to hide his thrill and enthusiasm, and failing miserably in that regard. He would then point to the bench with his right arm, proceeding in that direction, were the shop owner was, who seemed busy cleaning the floor. As he approached, the old jerk pointed his eyes on Haruo, with a crooked eye, already mistrusting the one.
Mh? Are you a friend of that broken girl? If you want something, you gotta pay.

He grunted against Haruo, with the latter not caring too much, continuing to smile. Could it be that the owner of the shop painted him as another poor pleasant together with Diana? That’s pretty much what the young boy thought in his mind, while turning back to the pink-haired girl, gesturing her with his left hand to come closer.
Yes, she’s my friend. I’m sorry but I think you misjudged her. She’s kind of new around here. I would like to let her see some sweets, if you don’t mind. I’ll pay for her. Okay, old man? >>

Mhhh…That’s fine, as long as I get paid. But no touch! Got it?

As Haruo approached him outspoken, winking at his proposal, the old man simplky shruded and then sighed. The albino would then turn back to the girl, asking gently…
Well then, tell what you like, and what would you like to know. Would you like to buy something in particular?  

He then winked at her too, waiting for a response, folding his arms, and starting to look around.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:58 am

She entered the sweets shop again and once again, she was mesmerized about the candies specifically the various choices of candy and how colorful they are. Diana was really attracted as if she was a bee hunting for a nectar. Haruo talked to the old man who just kiced her out. Diana then realized that the two were communicating. Communication is the way of humans on understanding each other which is why how Diana got Haruo to help her. Diana also realized communications must be really important to humans. Not just humans, robots too! ~Communication is interesting. Look how Haruo convinced the old man so easily. I need to know more a lot about communicating~ she thought.

She focused her attention to Haruo who just asked her what would she like to know specifically in buying. "Well, I just discovered that this house is called the 'store' and I need those flat gold things called 'money' in order to get them. *sigh* I thought humans are kind, shouldn't they be giving out things for free?" she began to talk to herself with crossed arms. She was like this because she was still in the state of discovering. She then turned her head to Haruo and smiled. "Don't you think so?" she was asking for his opinion.

Now, her sight shifted to a round candy with a stick. "Lo...li...pop..." she reads the wrapper. She then took the candy and showed it Haruo. Despite the fact that she can't eat, the candy got her interest and all she wants to do is to know the system of buying. "I want to buy this candy. Can you show me how to buy it?" she told him while showing him the lolipop in front of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:26 am

Standing still, the young albino listened to the pink-haired girl noticing how she was amused by her surroundings: he could tell, and yet it all seemed a little strange. Putting his hand under his chin, he began wondering where Diana actually came from. He didn’t mind her present at all, she seemed to be so sweet, just like a little child, and yet his curiosity took the best of him. Only her voice calling for his help struck right back at reality. He shook his hard, looking at her again.
Those flat gold things are what we call money. We use them to buy anything we want.  

He then pointed back with his eyes at the owner, which appeared to be distracted by whatever chore he had to fulfill, still trying to let Diana follow his reasoning.
That old jerk may be a little greedy, but he actually made every single sweet you see inside this store. In a way, he is simply asking money to get something back for his work. He probably has a family that he needs to maintain. Give and take, nothing is free in this world, though it may seem good at first, without the hope of receiving something, we would lose any effort in making things. Humans work like that, and it’s not that bad.

He therefore took a breath, looking back at Diana’s face, while putting his hand on his hips, stil standing in place, asking…
Well, that’s what I think, at least. What do you think, Diana?

He wanted to know, yes. He wanted to ear her personal opinion, if she had one, that is. Maturing also meant that for the young albino, to make your choices, and your beliefs matter, too bad he learned it the bad way…
Oh you want a lollipop? Shure. Here, take these….

As his attention shifted to the lollipop Diana was holding hin her hand, Haruo reached for his pocket; memorizing the sweet’s price which was signed there, he took some points out of his pocket, and reached for Diana’s left hand, giving them to her.
Here. Give these to the owner. And the lollipop will be yours.

He smiled, nodding towards the owner and waiting for Diana to take action.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:07 pm

"Oh i see, so giving him money is like appreciation for his hardwork" Diana frowned as she realized that this man was working for his family and money will just do the thing. Family, a group of people who loved each other and they are connected by blood. "Having a family must be really happy, huh?" Diana thought.

"Thanks" she thanked Haruo as she took the money. She then approached the old man who is still cleaning the floors. "Ummm, excuse me sir. I would like to buy this lolipop. I have money now" she said to the man politely. The man stopped cleaning and turned to Diana, he was smiling this time. "Sure sweetie, just give me the money and you can take the lolipop with you" he replied. Without any further ado, Diana gave the money to the man then returned to Haruo with the lolipop.

She lended Haruo the lolipop. "Here, take it. Sorry for wasting your money, I just realized that I can't eat" she said, frowning again. She was sad about the fact that she can't eat. "I'm sure someone in your family wants this" she added. If that man has a family, Haruo has a family. Diana is very sure about that.
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:17 pm

He nodded at the pink-haired girl’s thought, noticing she finally understood, at least in a way, how money worked in this world. It really was like he was teaching one of his brothers, it made feel some sort of warmth feeling grasping his heart. He would kindly pat her back then, answering back to her…
Yes. That’s it. Don’t you think it would make feel anyone better? Kindness is not always free, but it’s still kindness. Eheheh.

It didn’t even make sense for him, but that’s what he thought, he was never good at giving life advices, he grew on his own against a world that wanted him to be in a way, and he decided to be something else. Haruo watched the whole scene in silence, like an outsider or a bystander, and for some reason, nurting expectations upon Diana succeeding in her intent. As she was walking back to him, the albino walked towards her, smiling.
What?

But he couldn’t help but be amazed when she lended the lollipop. The boy’s cyan eyes looked at the sweet, and then pointed straight into her eyes. He remained shut for some seconds, before reaching for her hand, the one holding the lollipop and tighten it slightly with both of his, refusing her offer.
I can’t accept it. I promised I would help you learn about this world…

He chuckled to himself, looking away with a crooked smile. But he suddenly shook his head, retracting his hands, and clasping his fists with renewed excitement focusing back on Diana.
And that includes eating too! You don’t have to worry about me or my family, that lollipop is proof of our promise, so, you take it. And besides…Are you shure you can’t eat?

He winked at her with joy, being actually interested in how she worked as a robot. “Couldn’t she just for fun or something along those lines?” He just pondered to him self, expecting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:51 am

Diana smiled amd pocketed the Lolipop. "Tee-hee okay. I'll keep it" she chuckled. Lolipop as a proof of their promise, Diana feels so accepted. She never had so much happiness in one day. "I really can't eat. I don't have taste buds nor a digestive system. Anyways, thank you for the lolipop" she answered. "I like you Haruo. You're so nice especially when i'm just a robot. I've never felt this accepted before..." she paused on her statement, touching the middle of her chest where her heart is. "Thank you...". She then kept on smiling and staring at Haruo. "I guess i have to be elsewhere now. I am sure Lady Lux is now looking for me. So i guess i'll see you around" she said goodbye and gave him a pat on the shoulders before leaving the store. Before she closes the door, she would turn her head at Haruo for the last time. "Let's meet again, sometimes" she said then closed the door. Diana left the scene by activating her butterfly wings to swiftly go to Lady Lux.

*~Exit~*
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:52 am

He stood there, until she finally came back to him, smiling, really happy to have helped her in her objective. And on top of that, he was having quite the fun.
Ow, that’s too bad. Oh well, then we’ll do something different next time, ok?

The albino said, implying they would shurely meet again, like he had no doubts about that. Got by surprise, he then looked confused at the pink-haired robot girl as she called him cute; blushing and looking away, he muttered…
U-uh? Of course I would accept you. Shure, you’re a robot, but that doesn’t make you much different than anyone else does it? You’re…Human, in a way. Eheheh.

He shaked his head, cooling down, and scratching his head, getting back to his happy-go-lucky habit.
No problem. I hope to see you again too, Diana.

He finally stated with some true satisfaction in his voice, getting out of the store, some time later right after her, just in time to see her fly away, in much disbelief.
Woah, well, that was even more unexpected…

[justify]Still looking at her fly over the horizon, he chuckled again, with a smile even more brighter than before, before getting back to his track towards home. In this day, he meet a really special friend, and the young albino was really looking forward to it again. [/color]

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eirini's streets....[Katiana]   Eirini's streets....[Katiana] Empty

Back to top Go down

Eirini's streets....[Katiana]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next