Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)

Go down 
+2
Attendant Alexander
Drea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Naomi would have to stop and think. She looked down at her fingers and began counting, “We know about Thesis, formally Ananke, and Thesis’ child.” She would tilt her head to contemplate how many others there were, “If you are the mother of Angels and the Father is your opposite, then he is the father of Primordials. Mothers and fathers are the ones that have children, and children carry whatever their parents were. In other words, you are arguably the first Angel, which makes him the first Primordial.” She would pause during her counting. Was there a hidden Primordial, just as there was a hidden Angel? She did not know. She did know one thing though.

She cleared her throat, “Our friend…” She would mutter, hoping Gonea would understand, “He told me about you. He told me about his path of truth and how you had always been there. He’s the exempt one, so… If you were always with him, does that mean The Father was too? Both parents watching over their kid as light and darkness. If so, then he is one too, but not completely. He’s only half, but still enough of one to be counted.” She rolled her fingers into a ball, “That makes five during The Event, if you count The Father as one himself.” She was saddened by this for some reason. Five Primordials in all during this entire ordeal. That amount seemed so small.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 FK22v

"Correct. My my, it seems we are near the last question. I must say I am impressed. To not seek a fight and want peace so badly. I know that you are all genuinely trying. However, this will not be your easiest question. I do hope you know the meaning of all of this. I want you to tell me, as best as you can, the reason why the other islands were split off into their own small societies. Use what you know about the other worlds, and come up with an answer. If peace truly matters to you, you will get this right. Now, what is your answer?"

As Gonea spoke, her body began to flicker, as an image of a young man flashed in their head, and soon spread to the groups' heads. It showed them the image of a young red-haired man all of them had somehow seen before, sleeping on the ground. Even Gonea began to look a little fatigued, but she somehow reeled it in and regained her posture. She merely stood there and awaited their answer. It was not an image she had much control over, but hopefully, they would not let that deter them. It was their final test for peace.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:58 am

This was the last question? It was really hard. What did cause the worlds to split? She crossed her hands and tapped her fingers against the opposite arm, “The white areas happened over there too. So did the Academy turning into sand. So, something similar to our world happened over there while the islands were still connected.” She tilted her head in thought, “It was a catastrophe that separated them. The question is what was that catastrophe and how did it happen.” Naomi began to tap her foot while her brain turned, “Well, what if the split was metaphorical? They began to split up in ideals and that split turned into resentment? Then… the split became literal.” Her jitters stopped.

She looked up at Gonea, “But there is more to it than that.” It was then that the image of Hyde flashed in her mind. Her looked so peaceful and at rest. But, she knew deep down it wasn’t just sleeping. The last time she got a psychic vision of him like this was when he was fighting himself and about to die. It didn’t take a genius to realize what that meant. She cursed in her head. So, the idiot went and died. After all of this… he was just gone? She bit her lower lip. She wasn’t sure what she was feeling right now. They didn’t have a perfect relationship. It was rocky at best, but… they had just started to make up. Damn it, Hyde!

She swallowed back those thoughts and feelings for now. This was more important at the moment. Ironic that she would have to say this next part, “I said it earlier. Hyde exists in the other San Malarus, at least. They had pictures of him that were not taken from the fight he was in. I originally thought that we all may exist there as parallel versions of ourselves. I asked about it, to see if there was another me. Yet, for some reason, my friend couldn’t find a mention of me.” Her eyes drifted to the side, “So either we do not exist there, or we are somehow unfindable.”

She shifted her weight, “Their event was 20 years ago… If Hyde was there… does that also make it 20 years ago? I mean, I recognized the photos of Hyde, but… They were off somehow. My point is, Hyde exists and is findable there, so he has a role larger than we thought. It makes me wonder if he had a similar role there as he did here.” That being the mix of Angel and Primordial, “So… what if the the event had to do with another Hyde, or maybe even our own Hyde…” Her heart was pounding, “Maybe they tore because he did something, or because he didn’t do something? Like… they wanted to and it happened… So he either helped it happen or he failed to stop it from happening. If we were there, maybe we did it too.”

What was she saying? She was completely lost. She only had so much information. The rest of this was a nightmare to figure out, “And then the split islands became the homes of Angels. Each with a different ideals. Possibly based on something the islands have or once had or even lacked. Maybe even the thing that drove them apart? Like, being there to make an ideal happen to change the world so they could someday rejoin?” That was all she had. There was no more to go on. No more to say. She was lost...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:14 pm

Gonea took some time to think. They all knew just enough to catch the overall happenings despite not having any clues. Gonea's face turned into a gentle smile, and soon, her face began to oddly flake, as pieces of their apparent flesh began to fall and vanish into gold ashes, revealing a familiar face to them all. It was none other than Hyde's face, half revealed by the flaking of Gonea's own body.

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 52hp8z

Of course it was a strange sight. Why would he be there? Of course, the actions of the young man would lead him to this fate, so he would be breaking down as they spoke, however he would forever be with Gonea, watching over him. Before Gonea's face was fully stripped, even the face of Hyde began to flake as well. With Hyde and Gonea together, they could not handle each other's presence forever, while a human could not hold such a full power in them, and at the same time Gonea could not stay stable while the volatile presence of a human rested within them. It was a perfect paradox that shook them both down. Soon, the true form of Gonea would be revealed as Hemera...however something was different. They clearly looked like they were starting to break down, as pieces of their form were gone, and others were falling apart.

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 Hemera10

"I am glad I could leave you all knowing that you didn't learn nothing here. I knew by the end of this Event I would fall if you all saved your home, and I can take comfort in knowing I was not wrong about you. You did what you could, and at least, you saved your own worlds. Perhaps the others won't be as lucky, but you proved that you have the power to make it right if need be. I will return your tower, and soon, I myself will be gone from your realm, and all realms, for good."

She was dying, and though it meant that no longer would Humanity have a Mother, they did not need one as they clearly demonstrated. They showed that they have the resources, and the chance to bring the world together without the need for violence. It was all Hemera needed to see before passing on. Behind them, the atmosphere changed, and it felt like a great weight was lifted from the radio tower. A familiar reporter would walk from the tower along with several others drowsily like they just woke up. Some sat down to nap on the spot, while one familiar reporter tried to hold himself up longer, before falling to. They all in all seemed to be fine and breathing.

Meanwhile, a figure was standing in the background, away from the group and near the street. He wore glasses and sported grey hair. He watched as the Mother began to fade away. Something in the pit of his stomach was hurting, but some part of him felt, anger. He never could do it himself, though it seems to be happening anyway. He was finally getting what he wanted, and yet....something couldn't let him fully enjoy this moment. A feeling of true freedom turned sour in his mouth each time he tasted it. He couldn't help but have such a mixed feeling. Was this why he went so far? Because of his distaste for them? Or was it something else? Maybe it was because of all those who died that he simply wanted it to end. Was it actually their fault for what happened? Well, no, but of course Simon blamed her. How couldn't he? They tried once again to invade the affairs of Humans, and did not bother to speak or hear them out. Simon hated that, and even though he might have felt a sense of regret here, he did not feel remorse for what the group had done right now.

Hemera looked past them, easily noticing Simon's presence, before growing a sad look and simply looking back to the group. Even Simon didn't know what to do. He merely stared back, mixed confusion clouding his thoughts.

"I feel as though this Event was a large success. You all learned what it took to grow, in your own way. You don't need me anymore. I won't be able to watch you anymore, so your powers may not come to you ever again, but I don't think you need them. Humans have their own kind of potential; of course they would, I birthed them myself.....Farewell everyone. You all never gave up, and I respected you every moment of it. And of course, farewell Hyde. He is coming with me, but you may not understand until you are told....don't be sad, for what he did saved you all.....So long, and good luck..."

They had their final chance to say anything, before Hemera would begin to flicker away into white ashes, flying upwards towards the sky before completely evaporating. Her presence was truly gone from the world after that. Did they earn the freedom they wanted, even at the cost of other worlds peril? Maybe they were the only ones that needed it. But of course it was no longer relevant to them. They had to focus on themselves in order to grow. And perhaps that meant sacrifice was necessary, but what decision or choice didn't involve sacrifice? To give up something to grow and be shaped into something else, that is an endless cycle that may persist until the end of time...
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:19 pm

A year. It had been a little more than a year since the very beginning of this entire mess. Now, they stood face-to-face with the end. Gonea- the mother- whoever she really was made it clear. She was done with this world. They had finally earned their freedom. But… Naomi wasn’t at peace. Part of her was in pain watching the entity fall apart. Part of her was in pain seeing Hyde’s face buried in there. Part of her was in pain that even when taking the peaceful route, it still ended this way. Part of her was in pain and angered by the fact that the other worlds were closed off. She was terrified. She promised to help Beep and her world, now she couldn't reach them. She learned too late what she wanted to do in this Event. For all the strength she had now, she was still weak.

Saving her world was important. She always meant to return it to peace, but she didn’t want to sacrifice the others. She never wanted this. She never planned for any of this.

The tears would not come out slowly. Her eyes were more like a dam that had just busted open and she couldn't stop it. This entire Event led up to this moment. This is what everything was for. Their freedom. Their home. Their lives. Yet she still was not happy. She was joyful at finally being free, sure, but she was not happy. She was sad and angry and it was all coming out.

This entire thing was bullshit! Why did it happen in the first place? What was the point? Why give them a wish for nothing to change and then take it all away? Why show them worlds where they could have friends then never let them say goodbye? It was sick and twisted and cruel and she was furious. She was so blinded by her hatred at this Event that she couldn’t see.

She was also blinded by the never ending tears. She couldn’t even think straight in the fog of sadness taking up the space in her head. She was lost inside herself. Had anything really been accomplished besides returning to the norm? It felt more like they had lost something than gained it. To an outsider looking in, this was a victory, but to Naomi it was just a different type of defeat.

She couldn’t even think of what to say as Gonea and Hyde faded in front of her. What was there to say? Good luck? I hate you? I’m sorry? I forgive you? See you again? She didn’t know. She didn’t know any of this. She opened her mouth and let the first words that came to be tumble out, “Sleep well…” It was stupid and she didn’t understand it. She didn’t even know which of them she was talking to, but there it was. That was all she had to say in these final moments before it all returned to the way it had been a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:49 pm

For the majority of the time, Shunnosuke remained silent, letting Alphonse and Naomi take over the conversation with the Mother because they were the ones who have investigated the other worlds the most. Shun? Nah, he prefered to cope with his real life obligations and, if anything, save himself. Selfish? Maybe. But he was never fully interested in pretending to be the next successor of Batman or any other super-hero.

That is, until the mention of Hyde came. He had not seen the redhead since the night at the club and he did recall the guy had mentioned "something to do". Shunnosuke didn't mind it back then, it was probably just a harmless deed by the redhead. He wasn't the type to vanish in his own anyway, and the blonde didn't even consider prying on it, though he wanted to go after Hyde for a while. He never did, though. And just now, after so many images of his friend in mind, he regretted not doing it. The image of him sleeping... There was something off. For someone who has slept with him for some time now, he knew that's not how he lays down. Maybe it's the position, the look on his face, the lack of snoring, who knows... But Shun knew deep inside that's far from "sleep" in the real sense.

His first reaction was the shock. He was completely at a loss, and if there was a reasonable metaphor remotely close to the feeling, it's as if an abyss gap had just opened under his feet. "Farewell Hyde".

...he died.
Shun could have seen it. Whatever Hyde went to do the last night they were together, it would be the last time they've seen each other. The last time he'd get to speak to Hyde. To listen to the awful nickname he gave the blonde, "Shun-chan". To taste Hyde's cooking when he felt like treating the Kurosawa something different the maids couldn't prepare because, as the redhead always said, food tastes better when in company of your friends. To receive a massage from Hyde's big yet kind hands when Shunnosuke felt like the stress was too much for his shoulders to support. To sleep knowing the redhead would be just the room next door, dreaming about something silly as food until late hours in the morning. Or even sleep in the same bed. Or even...

And now, just now, he realized that was all gone. They promised each other they'd be always there for when one needed. They shared the vow, Shun said so many times he would be there for Hyde, not allowing the redhead to die without him.

And he failed. He wasn't there when Hyde probably needed the most. Did he think about Shun in the last moments? Did he die alone? How did he feel? Was someone there to do for him what Shunnosuke could do if he were by the time, but didn't? Questions that would pop in his mind and remain without an answer, thoughts wandering on their own. Was his life worth saving Azores...? He wasn't sure anymore, gaze fized at Hemera's fading image as his legs lost stability and balance, causing the teenager to just fall on his knees in silence.

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 9llDBi7
...!

As his mind trailed off, he did remember this one time Hyde tried to warn him... Back by the time his birthday was drawing near, when they had lunch together. Hyde tried... Shun didn't pay any attention to it, rubbing it off as one of the countless nonsense the redhead liked to let slip from time to time. It wasn't... Tears didn't roll immediately face down, but... Shun was shaking. He was never the type to lose composure over anything and yet he was...shaking uncontrollaby. He knew he was a completely jerk to him the last night they met, and while he thought the stress of a dangerous situation was the one to blame... if he knew, he would have done it different. He would have treated Hyde better. He would have followed him around, he would have stayed with him more, taken him to the club more often because it was his first time, or to more fancy restaurants and introduce him to exquisite cousine... He would have loved him more as he had always given too much of it... — ...what are you doing to him? Where are you taking him? Bring him back... YOU HEARD ME, I DEMAND YOU TO BRING HIM BACK!! — He shouted, angrily, voice cracking immediately after, sadness taking over the anger without any effort. The blonde was crying, perhaps shedding tears like never before, and what sounded like an order, amidst the now everflowing sobs, became a humble supplication of someone who lost all elegance. — P-please... where is he? D-don't take him away... — If Gonea was truly a mother, if she was truly someone who cared for "her children", she'd be benevolent and allow the teenager to see him one last time. Not a real flash of memory, but the real image of Hyde in front of his eyes. She could do that, couldn't she? — Don't go... — He couldn't say more. His mouth tried to open to pop up more words, perhaps words saying how much he regretted not giving Hyde too much credit and importance since the beginning, words of how much he needed Hyde, of how much Hyde made the world lighter to live in, how much he made the Kurosawas' house livelier, how much Shun would have...well... But they simply wouldn't come out. Did the redhead know all of that before he passed way? Now, Shunnosuke could only hope so. Words, once said, cannot come back ever before. And people, once gone, are gone forever.

[...]

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:14 pm

The android had to take a step back in shock to see Hyde's face underneath the mother's flaking face. "Hyde...." he said....was this his answer? Hyde has told him about the contract...but was this the answer to his question? Had the contract been fulfilled? Given his condition, the android...wasn't sure. Slowly but surely, the android's red eyes watched Gonea, Hyde...and whatever their true form was slowly flake apart. They were dying...they were dying slowly bit by bit..like a wilting flower. The mother of humanity and the one who had unforeseeable power would be gone in a matter of moments. The android couldn't cry, he didn't have the proper anatomy.

However...he would be crying at this point. He glanced over to Naomi...she seemed to be mixed between anger and sadness. He could understand that, to get the victory they had desired only for something very close to many of them here to be taken away. The android bit his lip, and though no blood would flow he could almost taste the iron. They had only managed to protect their own world too, and they might have sacrificed the others to do it. Really...dammit! This happy ending was turning to a very sorrowful ending. The android knew that Naomi was furious, she had made a good friend in Alternate San Malarus, Beep..an AI.

For an ending where nothing changed and they got their freedom...there was most certainly a price to pay. This was the price they were paying for that freedom. Then Gonea spoke once again, she told them that she considered this a success, and that they might not ever need their powers again. Evidently they had earned her respect through every single moment, while the android had some of his own doubts about that...at least they had saved their own world. There was a lot of people here too, a lot of people that everyone here cared for very deeply. For him, it was Maria and the friends he had made, they could claim a victory in that regard at the very least.

Now it was time for humanity to take control of their own destiny, and make their own path toward the future. They might stumble, they might fall, and they might even truly screw up many a time. However, like Sentinel had said in his pleas...they were bound to make those mistakes, it all depended on how many times humanity was willing to stand back up and fight against their mistakes. To admit those mistakes and grow from it, to continue pushing forward no matter how they stumbled.

He looked at the two fading away ever so slowly, this would be the time for him to say anything. The android rose a fist toward the two, and moved it forward gently, it was like a one way fist bump. "Many people whose lives you've affected won't forget everything you have done for us. Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed. Farewell." That was all the android could think to say at that moment. He was taking it about as well as anyone else, despite his knowledge that Hyde was destined to die at the end of all of this. The contract would be fulfilled and Hyde would get his answer to the question of, "What happens after you die."

The android watched the ashes fly toward the sky until...they disappeared like some Magician's trick. Just like that...everything was back to normal. Or that is what they were told...their world was safe, and though the events that occured throughout the year might echo in everyone's mind. Though only a few would know of Hyde's sacrifice.  The android clutched the area where his "heart" sat, and looked at the ground. Shunnosuke was in tears at this point, or just in shock. The android placed a hand on his friends shoulder, and offered a soft smile. One that seemed to indicate that it would be alright..everything would be alright. "He's gotten the answer to his question, and I'm sure if this was the price had to pay...he'd rather have him be the one to pay it than any of us." The android said, before turning and placing a hand on Naomi's shoulder. "He cared a lot for all of us, didn't he? Despite our feelings toward some of his actions." He was trying to comfort the two friends that he had here, and would be willing to comfort some of the others.

After all, he was the White Ranger in the group, wasn't he?.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Theda helped answer the questions along with everyone else, hoping that her knowledge on the other worlds was enough to continue answering with these without causing the mother to lash out into a fight with them. And eventually, she found that it worked, they had answered every one of them right. Though, everything got strange after the final question was answered, and everyone seemed to be angry or sad. Upon listening more, she realized that someone they all knew had died, someone she had never met before. So to this, she ignored the man and his death, feeling bad but having other things on her mind. Mostly what was going to happen next, and what was going to happen to her. She was already at full strength, so she saw no need in looking for assistance from her creator, which was nice because now no one expected her to kill anyone without question. And with Cassiel's blessing gone and locked away, she was basically alone in this world now.

This was the end though, and she had fulfilled her wish in winning freedom for the entire world, and for Theda. Of course she couldn't undo what she did to her original, but she felt like she had made it up to her. Without even noticing, she had begun to cry, tears rolling down her face and sliding off to hit the floor. Has she really done it, gained redemption and protected the world in the process? She wouldn't be forced to kill anymore, wouldn't have to follow anyone but what original Theda wanted. And in the process, she would become her own person and try to live the life she had taken from that poor girl. Once she noticed she was crying, the shadow would wipe her tears and begin to smile again, feeling like that was enough in the feeling sad department. Looking towards this being in front of her, she'd give her signature smile at it, waving a bit. "Thank you for being our mother, but we don't need one anymore, it's time for us to take care of ourselves. I wish you well, wherever you're going."

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 WqfxOVE
Looking at the other's once, she'd memorize their faces and names, because that could be useful of course. With one final look, she would turn around and start to walk off. "Just keep in mind, if any of you ever need help and you see me, I'll gladly be there for you. I am my own person after all, and I can help just as well as anyone else." After speaking, she'd snug bun-bun as she walked off, smiling a bit as she went. Nyarlathotep didn't control her, and she was still allowed to live, this meant she could do whatever she wanted. When the next sign of danger came, she'd be prepared to fight her way out, but for now that meant she could live a normal life, which was really nice. Sure she still felt guilty, but who wouldn't after you watched your other self die even though she was innocent. In any case, Theda would turn slowly back around, not too far away from the group and the mother, watching quietly. Once the mother was fully gone, she would leave the area, but for now she felt compelled to stay and watch her leave this world. Just another feeling she had and she wasn't going to just ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:11 pm

What the Fuck!?Hey wait!

Nozomi would say Reaching out in a sense to the now strange form of Gonea who's face was metamorphosizing into another guy's almost. Splitting in a rather strange way. The Kichida was disturbed. What the hell was going on and who was this guy?He seemed familiar. He was the boy that Nozomi had gotten a sudden and strange image of in the middle of them answering the questions offered to them by Gonea for peace. He....He didn't know them at all now did he,but that didn't mean Nozomi wouldn't say anything.As Nozomi would take in the woman's words. He felt compelled to do something. Shit. he HAD TOO!  It wasn't in his nature to just stand around while this was going on. The others that had clearly reacted seemed to know this guy to an extent. Especially shunnosuke as well...He was taking this pretty hard. Though what was it that was keeping Nozomi from acting. Was it the will of everyone around him?Of Gonea?Of the general pretense of the situation?Damn did it look bad.They had to do something about the Guy that was well....HALF!? of Gonea's face and by that point he would assume of her body. By the time Nozomi had processed this....The mother appeared to be saying her final words on this.

Hey wait a minute!Wait!Fuck!Nobody has to leave or die Or vanish!It doesn't have to end this way! You don't have too!Nobody does!-

The Kichida would say stepping forward in a stubborn attempt to try to maybe even Grab Gonea. Or The guy that was in her? Cutting himself off mid sentence.He didn't get it anymore. Whether or not he realized it his body was confused on how to act at this point and would fall to his knees. He was overwhelmed with emotion he couldn't understand. What was he but a fool in this situation?Attempting to make a difference in an event he felt powerless in for once. He made a promise to everyone he knew before. He didn't want anyone else to suffer anymore. To suffer losses,Pain. To just end all of this and go about their lives. To Suzio,To Akina,To Tremora,Vincent,Everybody....

....Including Shunnosuke. Who appeared to be Hurt the most at this point. Was this what Nozomi's Journey had built up too?He wasn't an angel of any kind. He was a normal human boy with a persona that happened to be alongside other people who used personas. That didn't mean he was without a wish he himself had for others in Azores as he went through this event. It was a simple wish...

A wish for everyone to be happy and not have to deal with this.

....Fuck. He had to stand up. What was the Kichida way if the Kichida himself didn't stand up well right?Life was full of hardships,but this wasn't something he'd manage to get up easily from. As the boy would shakily work himself up.

Dammit how are you gonna tell us not to be sad when you did this TO THEM!?The Boy would say referring to how Clearly the prior others were definitely effected by what had just gone down. Man. This was terrible. He would have tears in his eyes. Tears he was shedding for someone he didn't even know. Why Nozomi would wonder was he crying a bit. Though regardless of whether or not he faced it. He wasn't just tearing up over what went down. He was tearing up over what everyone had to face and how damn well he felt powerless to be able to stop any of it.

As the Kichida would shakily move over to shunnosuke. He didn't care if anyone else noticed what went between them. He didn't doubt Shunnosuke needed someone right now. he didn't doubt everyone else there probably needed someone there right now for themselves.

And that Someone for Shunnosuke was going to be him. He would think to himself as He would place a reassuring hand on Shunnosuke's right shoulder. That was if Nozomi was left Unresisted . Would transition to a Wrap around from behind gently. Of his emotion. He couldn't manage to say anything at this point. What could he say?He wasn't going to throw generic are you oks to someone who especially meant the world to him nearly and damn was he speechless right now. As the tears would continue to flow. Never ending in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:50 am

So they'd done it then? They'd answered the Mother's questions well enough to where this wouldn't resort to violence? Julian wondered briefly if the others were half as tense as he was. Surely they must be. Their answers held the weight of Azores. One wrong word and it was back to literally beating their version of sense back into the opposition. If the others really wanted the peace they claimed they did at the start, surely their hopes must be held high just like his were, dangling on a too thin thread?

On some level, Gonea's smile made him want to cheer. They'd done it. They'd done it. The insanity was over, and now there was no more fighting, no more worry about whether or not the end of the world would arrive anytime soon. They were free to carry on their lives however they pleased and make their own path without the influence of divine beings.

On the other hand, her expression was far too melancholy to wrangle a celebration from him.

Rather, he watched her carefully, curiously, and very much concerned, especially when her skin began to peel and flake. The shadows in that club, the one where he'd discovered more about himself...they'd done the same. Did that mean-?

His breath stilled for a second and his eyes widened as a new face, a familiar one, came into view. It took only moments to place it; that was Hyde. // Sleep well... //

From the way she was talking, not to mention the outcry and sobbing taking place around him, it wasn't hard to understand just what had happened to their friend.

He really wasn't sure how long he stood there, eyes fixed on where Gonea was. At some point he realized his vision became blurry and he wiped at his eyes with his wrists, only for his vision to cloud again. Clenching down harshly with his teeth, he took a few deep breaths, trying to control the tears.

Was he upset that Hyde was dead? Of course. The goofball hadn't been his closest companion by any means, but he was a good person, and someone Julian was confident he could depend on. But he wasn't upset about just that.

Maybe it was because somehow Gonea was more of a mother than Stephanie was, and losing her hurt like nothing else. Or maybe it was the thought of his promises that he was forced to leave unfulfilled, the one he'd made to Mason and Emmilene and all the people in the other Penecia. Maybe, just maybe, he was upset at it all, for the turmoil it put them all through, alternate worlds and all, and the pain that came out of this ordeal.

Whatever the reason, he couldn't say for sure, so Julian just bent his head and let himself cry to his heart's content, audiences be damned.

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 Beaa5c9126a131fa4d19314f51921646
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Simon frowned as he left, and turned away to let them have their moment while looking up to the sky. They won, and he was able to at least witness it. What did it mean for their future, and was it worth anything knowing what they had to lose to get it? He didn't know, and right now, he didn't want to.

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 180px-JudgementCard

The struggles are finally over, yet no true sense of victory is felt. It is accomplishment, but it is also pain. Was this worth what you had gone through to achieve it...?

Everyone's Judgement increases...

Everyone's social link with each other increases...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3