Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)

Go down 
+2
Attendant Alexander
Drea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Well a lot of stuff happened at once, there was the appearance of the mother, and then a barrage of questions aimed at her, and finally a confession of Theda about how she was a shadow-self but no longer aligned her primary patron. Well that was good? The android eyed Theda for a moment, not much he could do about it now, so long as she realized what everyone was here for and felt the same about everything, it would all work out. It was something they could all agree on, wasn't it? Freedom achieved peacefully so they could progress into the future with their own two feet? The android felt pretty sure of it, he looked toward Naomi, Shunnosuke, Julian, Nozomi, and Theda before giving them a nod before stepping forward. He felt like there was one thing that he and Gonea shared. That was being a parent, and Sentinel planned to try and incorporate that into his little speech somehow. He felt as though it might have resonate between him and Gonea, establish a connection that linked them together then simply mother and child. Though that bond was strong, he wanted to make it stronger and offer her sympathy for the difficulty of being a parent. This was going to be on the fly, but the android had an outline of what he wanted to say in his head.

“I think, what we all want, aside from answers to our questions, is freedom. We all ultimately want freedom that is earned peacefully. That is our ideal freedom but do not underestimate us for wanting peace. If a peaceful resolution is not something you will accept, we will fight you for it, as we have confidence in our desire for freedom.” The android said his eyes focusing more intently on the Mother. “The human race has developed and grown on its own, we may have stumbled as we have developed and sometimes we have fallen flat on our faces. However, we always got back up, we stood up and pressed onward. We learned from our mistakes, some took longer than others, but we learned. You may have created us, but we have and are becoming our own being with every passing day. You could say that the human race, with all its failures and successes, has grown up. We no longer need a guiding hand to hold on to, or two strong hands to help us stand. It is time that we learned to go on our own path, when we fall we push ourselves up with our own two hand. We nurse our own scratches and wounds with our own two hands and will. It is critical for our development, and for the race that you created and watched over to carry on from this point using our own hands and feet. If you continue to help us, it will only hold us back, and though it maybe be comforting to have you here…it is not in our best interest in terms of developing as humans.”

The android now thought that it was time to address why she should allow them to achieve their freedom peacefully. “Why should we receive our freedom peacefully?” The android had a soft smile, “Because you’re our parent. You are right that history has had humanity fighting for its freedom against tyrants, unjust actions, for their rights to be seen as human beings and not things. But there is a big difference between history and what is occurring here today.” The android said pausing for a moment, “You are our mother, we are not fighting against some government or other form of injustice, this is a familial bond that we are talking about. Granting us freedom will not weaken that bond, in fact it is entirely natural. As children grow up, they develop their own personality, ideas, and beliefs. The same is happening here, we are ready to leave the nest, and though it may be quite painful from a parental perspective, I think you can realize deep down that what I said earlier is the truth.”

Then the android held up his hands defensively, “I, of course, do not mean to speak without expertise. As I’m sure you know, I take care of a young girl named Maria Farren. She means the world to me, but recently I have noticed that she is taking more freedom, and developing into her own person. It’s just now starting so it isn’t very visible unless you know her well.” He said lowering his hands and smiling a bit, “I can guide her a little bit to find herself, but eventually I will be in the same position as you are now. Your child is asking for more freedom to stand on their own two feet, and the love you feel in your heart wants to hold them tight and embrace them. You never want to let go, but if you never let go…..all you’re doing is promoting conflict between you and your children. Yet, it is not easy to let go, in fact it is one of the hardest things to do. But, as parents…we have to understand that we have to do it. Because we love the ones we have raised so much that, we don’t want to see them missing a chance to achieve their full potential. We want them to go out and seize the day, carpe diem if you will. We want them to be all they can be and be successful in their life, but for this to occur…we have to let go. This is one of the hardest parts of being a parent, and though I have not undergone it as you currently are…I sympathize with you. However, fighting will only leave bitter feelings between each other, and neither the children nor you want that. Please….deep down you must understand that, surely you can see the truth in what I’m saying.” The android didn’t plead often, but here and now…he was pleading. He was pleading from the depths of his soul that Gonea would look deep inside and heed the android’s words. He was also hoping dearly that he managed to hit the nail on the head with the group, and get at least some resonance with what he was saying.

“Let’s not walk away from this with the wrong feelings and emotions toward each other, let us make the right choice…together. For both of our sakes.”
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:32 pm

She would gasp at Alphonse, “That’s it. Right there. You said it so nicely too.” Then again, he seemed to have some force driving him to say those words. Personal experience and all. She would look at Mother and tilt her head, “I’m with Alphonse on this one. I think he said it so eloquently. More than I could, anyway.” She wasn’t so graceful with words. He made it sound so nice though.

((Sorry it's so short and lacks text coloring. I am on my tablet))
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:37 pm

He had absolutely no idea what to think of that girl's--was thing more appropriate?--anyway, "Theda's" admission. It was possible, he guessed, since he'd seen shadows that looked like humans before and that fact that the Mother seemed to already know that fact. On the other hand, who the hell would confess to being a shadow? It made no sense at all. But so long as she wasn't going to go postal, he didn't really care what she thought she was. The important part was coming to an agreement now, a shared goal among all of them. And apparently Sentinel came to the conclusion he knew exactly what they could band together on.

Julian listened quietly, hands shoved into his pockets as he mulled over the words he heard. // Freedom, huh... //

To be honest, he'd never thought about it like that. Fighting for freedom. It had a ring to it. Something that resonated with him. Was that really what he wanted, though? He mulled the words over in his head, mouthing the phrase "freedom" over and over to himself, as if tasting the words and trying to tell if he liked them or not.

He accepted his persona when he was told that he could protect his new home from meeting with a twisted fate like that other Penecia. He'd always thought of it as protecting his home, his dad, and later the other relatives who opted to stay with them to show their support in these scary times. He fought to save them, to give them...to give them their freedom. To give them the safety and security they all needed to live peacefully. That's all he'd wanted since his little kidnapping almost a full year ago.

"Make that for our sakes." The words felt louder and more confident than he'd intended, but the tone matched the resolution and calm he felt about about this decision. Raising his eyes, he looked first at Sentinel, stepping forward and offering him a smile. "Because that's a cause I've been behind since day one." He then turned his focus to the mother, fully prepared to meet her expectant gaze head-on. If she was the all powerful being that she seemed to be, it wouldn't be hard for her to see that he was willing to do anything to attain that freedom Sentinel talked about.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Why should she give freedom peacefully? Shunnosuke sighed, downed gaze to the ground. Indecision was not an option, and yet, how could he not be indecisive? He was firm in his convictions, and ambitious in his pursuits, but he never really wanted to be there. To be a hero, to join some sort of police squad. He wanted to be a normal human being and have full control of his identity, his own ambitions, rather than being a mortal coil, a warehouse for others to place their frustrated desires and expectations. That's his primal reason for so many strives between him and his family: he aimed to be able and walk his own path, regardless of the importance of his identity for the ones who brought his upon this world. Being "Shunnosuke" before being "a Kurosawa".

And yet, that's basically why he couldn't tear himself away from the supernatural incidents that have been happening since the last year. In a way, making time to attend to the group's meetings, to risking himself in a dangerous incursion to another world, or even forging deals with morally dubious people he'd never associate with... it all was Shunnosuke's own way of depriving himself from some fabricated image of the Kurosawas. His own of breaking free of his surname and assuming control over his actions and his life, regardless of initial complaints. He had been fighting from freedom from family since ever. At the same time...he realized now, he has been fighting for the freedom of his family as well. For the freedom of his father's destiny from his blackmailer grandfather, for the freedom of his mother from a relationship she never desired and responsibilities she was never mature enough to handle on her own, and for the freedom of his own grandfather, too tired and old-aged to be able to fully manage the business he built with so much effort and devotion. Emancipation, as he knew it, was never given out of good will to him, and yet he kept pursuing it on his own. Even if the wrong way: escaping. Now, it was his chance of doing it right, as he's been doing since the time he had to face himself in the blue mystical room: comfronting what he was otherwise afraid to meet.  For the sake of his family, and the whole Azores.

I know better than anyone what it feels like to be deprived from your true self to satisfy your parent's expectations... — He said, thoughtfully, after listening and listening. His mind wandered in how much he traveled since day one to this point, and quite frankly? Against all odds, Shunnosuke could say he regretted nothing. — There's nothing any of us could have said to add to an already graceful speech, Naomi. And...I couldn't have said it any better as well... — Shunnosuke walked forward graciously, standing by the other lads' side — Julian and Alphonse, for he could now see the android as what he has always been: a human. He didn't have to be organic, to be made of flesh and bones to be as human as any other is. The teenager didn't look directly at them except from a short glance through the peripheral vision, a humble and subtle fraction of a prideful demeanor that would take time to vanish completely... But it was definitely a start. These were the people he voluntarily chose to stick to the end, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Man everyone was throwing their own little opinions about freedom at the woman from their dreams now. Who pretty much was herself  the mother of them all. He wouldn't speak at all while they were talking. After all it was respectful to allow people to speak of course. Especially in such a dramatically serious situation. Though. Once he had heard all of them. The Kichida knew he just had to say something right then and there.

Ha.I coulda sworn he stole some of my lines over here.This guy. Althought I just met him. Takes the cake really with what I think and want.This is what I follow all right!I don't think any of us can say anything better.It really was true. Sentinel over here kinda stole some of Nozomis lines. In fact. Now he didn't know what to say almost. No wonder everyone else seemed to be...In awe. Despite his thoughts of him. Sentinel over here really did know what he was talking about. He wasn't speaking from wants. From desires,from immaturity,From desperation or things like that. He was seriously speaking from well...

Actually being a parent.

Seems like this guy knew what he was talking about. if anything more than whatever Nozomi could really afford to say right now you know?This was the way to go And frankly. This was the way Nozomi agreed with. Alot had happened over the time he had been through the event,even when he joined israfel as well. In the end what he wanted to follow through with was well Freedom.
But did it really have to come from violent means?It didn't. They could end this peacefully once and for all now. after all quite a few people have suffered Fatal ends from all of this. Everyone's way of life was disturbed,and just about all of Azores wanted to be free. To some extent,but He was sure.Alongside himself and those who had just spoken.That the one thing they all wanted. Was a peaceful ending.He would then walk next to shunnosuke. Guess this was one of those,Let's stand together things right?Haha.He would think to himself as he stood with them in what was perhaps their finest hour. A fight really was not all that wise,Nor was it necessary to end all of this. After all. Did they really need to have further conflict to stop all of it?In the end Emancipation is what Humanity truly requires as they could only make further steps when they are independent no? And then there was the moment he realized. Goddammit Akina. You weren't able to get over here. Something probably interrupted her but he would certainly, Have one hell of a story to tell her. Looking back this all was one crazy Journey. Getting a persona,the angels,and the like,But it all came into a full stop at this moment. This was the one moment that potentially decided the fate of humanity and the islands as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 pm

She listened to everyone, opting to stay quiet at the moment cause everyone made better points than any she could think of at the time. Though once everyone was done, she chimed in her opinion. "Honestly, I've always strived for freedom, as a shadow I of course was given the choice to fight for my right to be heard. But I really feel like every living being wants to have freedom and will always want to in the back of their mind." She smiled a bit, looking towards the mother. "Either way, we're all born with freedom really, it just can be taken away by people who decide we don't have any right having it. We all have freewill and the ability to choose how our lives will play out in the long run, but outside influences will always try to take that from us. I guess though, some people are able to show that they can grow above these outside influences and gain their freedom back." Theda held Bun-Bun closer to her chest, nuzzling the top of it's head.

She wasn't really good with words that much, and her personality really set her off as not being serious or smart, but she did know what she was talking about. "I even cut my ties with the god who created me for my free will to not have to kill for someone." Smiling again, she'd nuzzle Bun-Bun's head. "I don't want to fight really, I'd rather solve this peacefully if possible, spilling blood isn't really fun." With that, she'd stay quiet, not really wanting to say anything too big since anything she could say could possibly screw them over, but she felt like what she had said was something she needed to say to clear her conscious. Of course she had to watch what she said, this was THE mother after all.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 Nugz5Jo

So they could come together rather quickly. It was impressive how they did in the end desire for freedom. Then she would merely have to see the wisdom they have received during the Event.

"I understand you. You all do with for peaceful revolution. Very well, I will offer you a chance. Answer my questions, properly, and I will leave. One wrong answer, and there will be no peace. Only one of you needs to answer at a time."

Gonea gave them the time to agree, and if they did, they would begin to speak again.

"This entire Event. Do you think that the worlds themselves merely served to test you, or do you think there was something else to them? I want you to tell me the secret behind the other worlds. What is their connection to your island, or rather, why are the worlds the way they are?"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Naomi stepped forward, “I can try to answer some of those questions, I think.” She looked at the others and took a deep breath, “The islands were not just a test. They likely were there before we arrived. Though, the fact that we could reach them means that we were somehow involved or meant to be involved there. I’m saying this because the portals appeared to the first of us to discover our power and we could traverse freely. I noticed this before, but… It seems like the worlds are all connected and something happened to seperate them. They have their own event. One that is so old they can’t remember it, or so they claim. I also found that it was rather recent. Whatever separated the islands, it may be as old as this event is to us. Well, less recent, but still recent enough. Then, there’s the fact that we may have existed there.” She had to remember how to say this.

She continued to ease herself with breathing, “When Hyde did the thing in San Malarus, he became wanted. But… they had pictures of him. Not taken from the fight, but real pictures. They- he must have existed before ever going there to have those pictures ready. I never found evidence about the rest of us being there already, but… I think it’s a reasonable guess. I mean, these are worlds running parallel to our own, after all.” She was a nervous ball right now.

Her eyes darted to the others, looking for any kind of help. It wouldn't come though. Only one person need answer, “As for what connects them to us, isn’t it culture? I mean, I saw a few of the worlds and they seemed to exaggerate the different aspects of the islands. The other San Malarus was a technological advanced land much like this this one is one of our most advanced islands. The other Lunapa seemed to be overcome by the land and had elements that reminded me of a dream. Just like how this one abandoned technology in pursuit of nature, that land did the same. Then, there is the swamps of the alternate Standesan. It hasn’t developed and is underwater, just like ours is for the more poverty ridden of our people and is falling apart while sitting below sea-level. I admit to not seeing all the worlds, but I’m guessing the pattern holds true across the map.” She didn’t know. It was just a theory.

The hardest question was the final one. What was the overall point of the worlds? What branched them together? She felt her heart beat in her year, “I admit that your last question confuses me. If you’re asking how the worlds are connected to one another, then isn't it that they are a chain, just like our own? Or, maybe were and aren’t anymore, but still are? They don’t seem to be as directly linked anymore, but they aren't completely separate. They have some kind of history together that people remember, but a normal person can’t cross between them anymore. But, we can. Our world is kind of like a bridge that way. Like the subways that connect our islands, we act as the path between the other worlds.” That made sense, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 Nugz5Jo

Gonea smiled and nodded.

"Well done. Those worlds connected to the culture of each of your own islands. Once more, they all used to be one group of islands, before something happened in that world, that changed them forever..."

She frowned but did not go further.

"You have general knowledge of how the worlds were placed and by what reasoning. But that is not enough. Throughout these worlds were Angels that had their own Wish, though I myself had expected a certain Wish to come to you all, or at least, a Wish I had hoped for. What Wish do you think that was?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:07 am

So, after the connection of the worlds, it was on to the wishes or rather..what was Gonea’s wish? The android looked at Gonea, would she ask a question that they could not answer? The android did not think so, but the question remained what was the wish? If she was a good parent, then the android had a very good idea of what sort of wish she had in mind. At least, that is what he had thought. What does a parent want for their children? For them to make their own choices, and come to reach their dreams and goals.

“I think I have an idea of what your wish could be. Though I’m glad you mentioned the Angels’ and their wishes because I think they play a slight role in your wish.” The android stated pausing for a moment gathering his thoughts before speaking once more. “I believe that you wanted us to explore the worlds and meet the angels, you wanted us to learn of their wishes, and then determine if there was an angel that we as individuals wanted to follow.” Another brief pause, and the android smiled a bit. That wasn’t it though, there was more, it was all just a grander part of the wish.

“I don’t think that was your wish, for us to choose one of the angels’ wishes. Rather, I think you wanted to explore our options and learn from them. You wanted us to educate ourselves about our options, and after some debate and discussion you wished for us to realize that, we are capable of our own decisions. What the angels suggest, may not be the right path for us. We have to come to realize our own path, together, as the human race. The sudden change into a different world, wouldn’t help us learn or grow…that is something that we must do on our own. We have gotten this far on our own, and as a mature adult we are able to make our own decisions. We are able to make our own wish.” The android said, before pausing again and looking at the ground for a few moments…thinking about how he wanted to further phrase this.

“Your wish is that you wanted us to come together and make our own wish after considering all the options. Your wish was for us to make our own wish, a wish that was created by humans, a wish that was entirely of the human will, and was made for humanity as a whole. A wish made to ensure that humanity advances on its own will, in its own best interests. Your wish was for us to take responsibility for our fate, by making our own wish.” The android said, he looked up toward Gonea, this was all based on what he knew of The Mother, but at this point it was the only thing he could think of. He started at the mother with level eyes, calm eyes, he had some confidence in this answer. Perhaps it was misplaced, but as a parent to another parent...that's what his wish is for Maria. For her to grow up and live her own life, acomplish her dreams, and enjoy the life she has been given. The android hoped that the mother was of the same opinion as the android in, the wish that a good parent desires for their children.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 Tumblr_m1sw8bguNa1r9p24qo1_500

Gonea closed her eyes for a moment and shook her head lightly.

"You're not wrong. I did hope for you all to come together and decide, but that does not answer the question in full. I want to know what you think I wanted to see. If you cannot get this specifically right, then you are incorrect."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Not wrong, but not right in the first place. The android could not help but wonder the contradictions in that statement. However, this made him reconsider and reanalyze Gonea, perhaps there was something he was missing. He attempted to recall everything that had been discussed, she would not ask a question they did not know the answer to. There had to be something…though what stuck out to him was the fact that she paused after discussing the fate of the other worlds. Having a wish did not mean that things had to change did they? What if Gonea feared that the change would lead the islands here to the same fate as the ones before? Is that her wish for nothing to change? The android thought for several moments debating the validity of the answers, bringing it up before the others and getting a general agreement on it before attempting to answer her question again.

“Taking unity as a given for one of the things you desire, you said something that caught my attention. You mentioned how something in the other world changed, and then suddenly you stopped talking about it. That made me think, why do things have to change with this wish?” The android asked, before continuing, “Your wish is rather simple, you don’t want anything to change…do you? You want our world to remain as it is without any change, and just let us be. I think the reason behind this motive is because, something happened in those alternate worlds...tell us...what did happen?” The android said thinking that was what the mother wanted so badly. Was she worried about this world’s fate? Would change bring forth a terrible event? The android did not know, but it was all he could think of at the moment. He just hoped it would be right, the android could not imagine a good reason for them to fight. They shouldn’t have to fight! If they’re truly family then hopefully, Gonea would understand his previous pleas. They’re trying their best right here and now, but asking for a specific thought and her state of mind is a difficult question indeed.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 YTiiuWa

Gonea smiled, impressed.

"Very good. You're correct. I did wish to see you all vote for no change. Something indeed happened to the other worlds, but I will not say what it is. It's irrelevant right now and I doubt you will see them again any time soon. Moving on then, I have yet another question. There were indeed Angels, one for each other world. But unbeknownst to many of you, there was actually another Angel, hidden away until the time was right. They have not been revealed at all up to this point. I wonder, where would I have placed them if they were hidden?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:02 pm

Another angel? One that no one had revealed, but was tucked away all this time. Tucked away and hidden, now the question is...where to place them? The android just stared at Gonea trying to see if he could get a read from her facial expression. The thing about trying to read a god of humanity...is that they are really hard to read. He hastily made a group huddle with everyone and the questions were a flurry. Every single time they had a theory, they tore it back down....but eventually a theory rose to the top. One that made a lot of sense and answered something the android had been wondering.

"We have an answer...finally...after much debate. Something has kinda been in the back of my mind right after we saved Naomi's friend, in Alternate Standsten. As far as I was aware...only awakened people could get there. Then these people started poping up everywhere, or at least judging from a source there were a bunch of people ending up in alternate worlds without their Personas. It was so very strange, but looking at the pattern they were at every single island, but the prison. Only now after much discussing have I realized that there is a connection between the awakenings at many islands and none at the prison." The android said, confidently, he feels so incredibly stupid about not seeing this before. He literally facepalmed while his back was turned to Gonea.

"The metro station, the underwater subway that connects to every single island but the prison. No one, would suspect someone to hide an angel where people are always leaving. No one stays at the station by choice, and it would give the angel the perfect opportunity to travel around without ever leaving their hiding place." The android said pausing for a moment before continuing with a suspicion that he had. "I suspect that this angel was the one putting people into the alternate worlds, and what better place would it be then the subway that is connected to all the places where people gained their powers. This should have been quite obvious...but I didn't see it till reflecting upon it further. It was such a given that I didn't even consider it until this point." The android said, somewhat relecutantly admitting his fault. He stared at Gonea, hoping that he was right.

Come on...come on...that had to be right. All the other theories had fallen short, this one had to follow through. This is the one that needed to be right! Come on logic, don't fail the group now!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Gonea smirked.

"For someone with very little information, you sure have an odd ability to make wild conclusions that aren't too far from the truth. The Hidden Angel was placed in the confines of the station. I will explain little, but suffice it to say the alternate world of transit areas, where travel is done, usually always leads to the realms between. And that's all that needs to be said. We are getting close, perhaps your wish for peace is both genuine and unbending. Now then, I suppose you all know of the Primordials. Do you know all of them though? How many Primordials were in Azores during this Event?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)   Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy Dearest (Fight the Mother)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next