Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] Empty
PostSubject: RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot]   RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:19 pm

RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] LdOqgyI

"Maybe... things would have gone better. I can't say I'm proud of what I had to do, but I think now, I need your help more than ever. I managed to make it even, I ----. Now she can be ----. No, what's wrong...? What's happening to you?! No, not now, I can't lose you now!"

In your dreams, you can see it, right in front of you, before you wake up... and lose it all. A voice pleads to you not to go, yet you can't do it, you're brought back right when you think you'll make it... and the hope you held in the dream is dashed. Yet you wake up, safe and sound, just where you've always been. Now awake, you hear a familiar voice calling right beside you, and you look upwards at it.

RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] L6kUBOk
"Hey, are you up? You've been sleeping so long, I didn't know if I should just let you keep at it or not. Come on, we were supposed to go outside today, remember? Hope you're ready for this, partner."

Just like home; Where you're Needed. In this Side Plot, you'll be facing a... sort of similar story to a Persona or Shin Megami Tensei game, starting in a fairly expansive town in the middle of a... floating island? The setting is an Alternate World by the name of Erisia Dysnomia, with technologies very different from our own, and where even some common things are obviously rewritten. In this world, you'll be facing things different from what a regular plot would offer, but in the end, you will still be able to gain your Persona, and perhaps discovering something much deeper about it...

In the world of Erisia Dysnomia, you live on the side of a giant pillar of rock and dirt, some parts covered in grass, others in snow, some not even visible to most people. Strange creatures also live in this pillar, outside the boundaries of the few save havens that are the cities, protected by mighty barriers that repel threatening creatures from invading them, though most people aside from the military have not even laid eyes on such a beast.. Inside these walls, however, is where you live, and your journey begins as you head out with your companions to discover the secrets your world holds. On the way, you'll be fighting the creatures that threaten to destroy the cities, and awakening to a power that will let you stand up to them, your Persona. Little by little, you will be discovering how to truly stop the impending disaster that faces Erisia, and perhaps, with some luck, stop it.

Where you're Needed will make use of the new Exp system for characters, since there will be many points in which new Users may join and get aboard at a higher level than normal (i.e., various cities spread out over the different levels of Erisia); as such, the Rank 6 rule will not apply here, though I will attempt to balance skills out to the best of my ability to those that want to jump in after some time has passed. Shadows, as enemies, will play almost no part in this plot, with the main threats being custom enemies; this said, classes that need to defeat Shadows to rank up WILL be able to rank up from defeating these enemies, alongside other ways to rank up. Awakenings will be custom for this Side Plot too, and the Rank 7 requirement for an Initial Persona will be changed accordingly, just like some others that may need balancing. As an aside, there will be new mechanics this plot, but at most, they will be gimmicks for later on in the plot, they won't appear straight off, as the combat used mainly will be PvS during normal fights, PvP if the situation so calls for it. DPvS will be present, but instances of that will be saved for specific fights I have in mind already.

All in all, I am expecting this plot to run for 5-6 months at most, it will be a fairly short story as long as we can all post on time, but I will do my best to make it enjoyable for everyone. Any more details that are needed, please ask them down below, I am ready to answer most questions thrown at me, as long as they don't involve the spoiling of plot elements. Thank you for reading and, if you think you would enjoy this plot, please tell me so, and if not, I'd be extremely glad to hear why so I can continue improving for further attempts!

-Rita
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot]   RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:28 pm

*Scratches head and thinks.*
...We like the idea, so we can sign up. When does this plot open so I know which profile to give priority to?

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot]   RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Okay so like, will characters still remember who they are and where they came from? Or will it be a clean state thing? Also yes, you should run for the side plot now if Phile allows. >_>
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot]   RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:53 am

Characters are from this new world, they can have full lives in it, and I will provide a clear description of the cities that characters can come from for exactly that. It WILL be a clean slate, in terms of setting, since it has never been used before, but characters themselves are native to this world, and I won't limit anyone on age or anything.

As for Deshi's question, this plot opens... if it's voted for and wins. Haha. I'm not sure -when- exactly it opens, I'm assuming fairly soon, but if it's picked, I will give all the information someone will need to make their character for this, since it's no use overloading people with information if there's no guarantee the plot will even be picked yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot]   RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

RitaZX [Where you're Needed - Side Plot]
Page 1 of 1