Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas Empty
PostSubject: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:24 pm

This is an ass pull, this is me trying. I would like to see this happen, and i dont know how my work schedule would fit in running it, even though you all know i try to be as active as i possibly can.

My spin off of this is Adraech, a video game where people can  can use something called a "Direct drive" , in order to transmit their true selves into a video game with specialized headsets. Basically depending on the class,  people will be representing their persona as an avatar. For forgotten, they would be playing a humanoid version of themselves with some sort of armor and their weapon, and shadow selves will basically play as their true selves. I'll explain more later. All of you are involved in its beta, a special raffle of a few hundred, you're basically getting paid for free installation of D.D Headsets and to play the game.

The outside world is entering the modern day /just entering the first steps of the futuristic potential of mankind. Shioroko City is the first ones to test the new D.D headsets.  D.D Stands for Direct Drive, with allows one to digitize their ego  "PErsona/s etc" Into  a fully interactive world, representing their ego as an avatar.  For an example of Shioroko  City, picture San malarus, and the beginning stages of what it could be in a few years, without hitting the ruined rock bottom of its alternate counterpart, just in the middle

There is outside of the game downtime *if you are into meeting people off the internet >.<* and in game downtime, both are viable for social links and you dont need to be near someone to private message them.

Battles play out as a constant Dynamic PVS, giving the player some free reign to use the environment to their advantage, there are forced duel interfaces for PVP  outside of towns, which act as a safe zone.

Strengths can be considered as in game out outer game advantages, you still have access to your soulbound weapons even when playing as the actual persona *Your avatar*

Exp system can be based off of Phile's new system if everyone is comfortable, if not, we can ride it to the original system  because why not, im open for suggestions

here is the map
Spoiler:

P.S , A maxed S.S  persona if they have one is considered as a separate A.I for use.

Persona breaking is irrelevant, simply because i haven't figured how to make it work yet.

"The Reach" are  kind of the representation of shadows and  the velvet room is an separate server with a few attendants at the front desk.  Attendants aren't necessary, but if you wish to be one, you will be working for the  D.D company or associate with them in some way separate from the beta testers.

Ehh...Feel free to judge, tell me what i missed, ask me questions, anything.  It's up for discussion and i wanted to do something fun.
No offense to Jerry and Quinny, this is just my spin off and i like to interact with the site we all share ^_^

-Hyde

Last edited by Edgar on Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:16 am

This one sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:37 am

Thanks for the support...i hope to solidify it into a fun experience for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 1:31 am

Fuck it I am down

LET THE GAME BEGIN
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 1:45 pm

sounds fun to me o3o/
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:48 pm

standby- certain things will be taken from this. and this thread will turn into the Q.and A spot
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Just took a look at it, I liked many of the ideas you layed out however I do have a question.

How do you plan on handling the non persona based classes? Forgottens, shadow selves, VA's
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:09 pm

the same, in card form. Nothing fundamentally changes the abilities will work the same. Ull still fuse with your deck master as an nc...still got that fusion card for pu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas   Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Q&A for persona card dimensions*A free discussion as well* Just tossing ideas
Page 1 of 1