Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The PreShow {Katsu!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

The PreShow {Katsu!} Empty
PostSubject: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Kogami has called Katsu here, understanding much more about limbo. Kogami was here on official business, he was here to ask Katsu for help. He was also trying to test the exact gab between their abilities. "He should be here pretty soon now, i did call him here . OR not, Katsu has toe tendency to do what he wants. If he doesnt come, then i will just go home." Kogami then sits back in the abandon parking lot and waits for Katsu to show up. "He will come, i am pretty sure about that. I have a feeling..."

Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 am

"DEFENDER OF TRUTH!" A voice rang out throughout the parking lot, but from seemingly no source. "DEFENDER OF JUSTICE!" A silhouette of a costumed boy flipped into view, moving about while doing a handstand. "Nichi Yume (Day Dream) on the scene, Mm!" The young pop idol would flip off his hands and onto his feet while patting his hands together. He was wearing the ridiculous costume he wore the first day he met Kogami. Tilting his head to the side, he'd place a hand on his hip and sway back and forth. "So why'd you call me out here, Council-san? If you wanted a date, well this is too sudden! Also, contrary to popular belief, I don't swing both ways. Kehehe!" Katsu! giggled under his breath as he gave a goofy innocent grin. He wasn't entirely surprised Kogami had called him after he found out he also held the power of a Persona. It made Katsu! wonder just how many people had Personas in this day and age! Oh, if only he had some sort of radar to find out, huh? Regardless, Katsuro tapped his foot on the pavement while awaiting Kogami's response. "What did you need me here, for? Ya know I'm pretty busy these days."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:57 am

Spoiler:

Kogami didnt say anything at first, he just summoned his persona. "Raiza!!!" Raiza then appeared and readied his blde at Katsu. Razia was ruhing in with its scimitar, ready to swipe at katsu. It was better this way, less talk more action. Kogami had to figure out what the difference between their strenght was. Afterwards, he would ask Katsu his question. "I came here to find out something. but first, i have to fight you one last time. Hopefully, youll agree to it afterwards."

Used garu for 3 sp

11 damage

Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Katsu! watched this boy summon a Persona before him and engage in an attack. Instead of diving out of the way, Katsu! would hold his ground as the Persona came and hit him with a rather weak attack. Of course, the boy staggered backward as a hand came up and grasped the specific area the adversaries Persona had struck him. "Keh.." A feint noise could be heard under his breath, as a wide crooked grin came across his face. In that moment, he showed his impressive speed by dashing forward like an athlete and closing the distance between the two. If Kogami were to look, he'd see a deranged smile on the one named Katsu!'s face, as his eyes let out a powerful amber hue. With two pairs of chopsticks forming, one in each hand, he'd perform a quick stab with his right hand towards Kogami's left pectoral, an area that took movement to dodge a complete blow at the current range and aim. However, his left hand stayed on stand by, close to his side, ready to follow up. While performing his attack, a blood red mist would erupt from his body. The signal that his Tainted Persona was erupting onto the scene. As the powerful figure of the Monkey King appeared, deceased souls screamed in agony as they circled his frame. The monkey king himself would raise a hand and clench its fist. Though it appeared it had done nothing, Kogami's strength would have been lowered in that instant. A simple tarunda skill was all that was needed here.

The two had encountered each other before, so Katsu! knew alittle about Kogami. Though he was no mastermind or warrior, when it came to combat he fought as if possessed. Technically he was, if you were to count the tainted persona have such a strong bond to his soul. Sometimes once he started, he didn't know when to exactly stop. Attacking a madman out the blue who already struggled with impulse wasn't the best way to initiate a spar, but that was going to be found out quite soon. Atleast it'd be an interesting bout.

Katsuro Stats:

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 pm

"Just as i thought...." Kogami moved back a little as his strength was sapped from him, he had a few minutes before his strength would return to him, but he wasnt going to let up now. " Once Again!!! " Raiza appeared once again , ready with its blade as it was heading straight forward at Katsu once more. " A weaker wind appeared from him this time, due to the debuff. "Tch.... that power again." However, it was needed as the wind blasted through the chop sticks and headed straight for Katsu.

Garu for 8

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:41 pm

As the opponent's Persona emerged on the scene, so did the Monkey King, Sūn Wùkōng, come to the aid of his host. Forming a cold aura around its fist, using a bufu skill as the catalyst, the soulless king would shoot forward and meet Raiza head on. With the opponent's strength lowered, the Monkey King had no problem striking straight through Raiza and onto towards Kogami. Right on his heels, Katsu! dashed behind him using him as cover to obstruct Kogami's vision. Working hand in hand with his Persona was always the secret for victory. Thought Katsu! was a rather aloof person, and over all not that complex in thinking, there was one thing he did know how to do. Have fun. The Monkey King didn't particularly enjoy teaming up with the brat, but he did respect Katsu!'s drive when it came to the lust for conflict. It reminded him of his younger days, after all. So as the Persona planted a firm foot into the earth, causing it to crack, he would send a abnormally fast uppercut towards Kogami's stomach with the frozen properties of bufu around it. The blow itself would have enough impact to knock the opponent straight up into the air, and off his feet, if it landed. Either way, after the attack, the Monkey King would vanish and Katsu! would continue the assault. Launching into the air himself, the monkey boy would use his agile movements to spear into Kogami's body and stab both chopsticks into his side (left side) with force. With the current momentum, and his speed, it'd be rather fast and hard to block. And with Kogami being in midair, thanks to the persona's attack, it was more likely to hit aswell. Regardless if it hit or missed, Katsu! would tackle his body into the ground (as he was already launching towards him) and would attempt to pin him in place. From here, he'd prepare to unleash a series of stabs with a crooked grin upon his face.

Katsu:

Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:44 pm

The ice attack already knocked Kogami in the air. With the stupid chopsticks being jabbed into his side" Guah!" Kogami could definitely feel the pain as well as the shiver. However, he had no time to worry about the pain as Katsu pinned him down and was prepared to stab him again. This would not do, not if Kogami had any intention on surviving limbo. " Rai!" Raiza appears to heal Kogami, preparing himself of the incoming attack that was going to happen. Koga Braced himself for the incoming attacks

Used dia for 4 sp

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:53 pm

With Kogami pinned to the ground, Katsu! would stab a chopstick into the ground, right next by his left ear. Looking down at the fellow Nyarlathotep Child, the pop idol's eyes would glow an amber hue. "This is boring. Do not call me out here just to fight. You want to fight something? Go find someone else." It was a rare occasion, as Katsu! spoke in a low tone without a smile. Was he actually serious for once in his life? Standing up, he would leave Kogami on the ground before walking off. "We may both have an alliance with Nyar-san, but that doesn't mean we're allies. I'm not sure why you're so hooked on gaining power when the majority of the people around you don't even have power themselves. I heard of all the drama going on in school surrounding you and those two others. If you really want to test out your power, then do it on them. Kill them both." Extremely cruel words coming from Katsu!, as he gave a crooked grin towards Kogami. However, there would be a sudden change as his crooked grin turned into an innocent smile. He tilted his head to the side like a child and began to bounce on the soles of his feet. "Well then, other than annoying fighting, is there anything else you needed from me, Mmm? I do have a concert to prepare for, yeah!" The innocent boy spoke in an innocent tone, as he placed his hands on his hips and awaited Kogami's response.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Kogami gets up and brushes himself off. "When as the last time you been into limbo? I been trying to check that place out for the longest, but i couldn't get far on my own. I was wondering if you could help me out? I also have a problem with some of the students. That is something you are right about, since we cant be seen as allies... then maybe there is something we can both gain from. If there is something in limbo that we haven't came across , this is something we can gain from. Its all gain.... what do you want for your help? Dont bullshit me Katsu, be as serious as you was a few moments ago. I came to make a deal, what do you want for your help? " Kogami just wanted to get further into limbo. He wanted to see something for himself, the mystery that it hid. However, he couldnt do it alone. He needed Katsu's help. "
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:17 am

"Nothing." The boy answered while giving an easy smile and rocking back and forth. "There's nothing I want from you or anyone, Shibuya-chan. If you wish to go through Limbo, be my guest, but I have matters to attend to in the real world, Mmm!" The pop idol was being very vague about what he meant here, as he began to walk backwards, away from the scene. Bringing his left hand up into a salute, he'd give a goofy grin to Kogami. "Word of advice from one to another, going after power isn't going to get you true power. The sky is falling, you know? Just live in the moment, don't let this tainted power become your sole "purpose" in life. That sounds so boring! Use it how you wish, but atleast have fun with it, Mmm!" With that said, Katsu! turned and bolted from the area while waving back. "BAI BAI!!!" And just like that, the boy was gone like the wind.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:16 pm

"Tch.... fine........ at least i got what i wanted...your not with me or against me.. good..i dont have to factor Katsu in the equation anymore. " Kogami was actually smiling with excitement, he was determined to get rid of the people that mocked him. He as determined to get rid of the people that embarassed him, and nothing was going to get in his way. "An Improvised Concierto.... its about time i have my own. I just need the right stage..... heheh..." Kogami then started to leave, heading back to the school. Katsu did what he wanted, and so did kogami.... it was likely that they would cross paths but they would never be friends or enemies. And that is fine.... that was just fine....

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PreShow {Katsu!}   The PreShow {Katsu!} Empty

Back to top Go down

The PreShow {Katsu!}
Page 1 of 1