Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Concert of Ages..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 pm

The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 LjQcPiZ The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 LjQcPiZ The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 LjQcPiZ

Cole simply sat back and watched as the female made her entrance. He laughed a little at her comment about being fashionably late. The 3rd year sunk deeper into the sofa as the girl seemed to notice him. She didn't hesitate to introduce herself and it also seemed she worked with the pop-idol; or so she said. Cole nodded and reached for some of the delectable finger food spread out across the table. Popping the little niblets in his mouth, Cole replied to the girls introduction with his own. "Barbados Cole. And I'm just here for the free shit." No sarcasm, no punchline, no emotion. Could he possible be serious? He looked at Katsu with a playful smirk. "Good food you have here, bro." He was kidding, right...? Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 am

"Here for free stuff? You know in America, there were lots of stereotypes about that and.. uh.. dark skinned people?" Katsu's eyes narrowed, as they shifted to their corners with a sly movement. There seemed to be a twinkle in those amber hues he housed so easily upon his face. Almost as if he were implying something in this particular case, Eheheh. Looking back towards the two others, the pop idol would put a smug smile on his face while folding a strand of hair behind his ear. "It's obvious she's not only my coworker, but lover aswell. Isn't that right, Dangerously Angry-chan?" Oh, NOW he remembered her, hm? Perhaps Katsu! was just teasing Gakki Masami this entire time. Leaping from his seat, he'd land next to her and give an innocent poke to her cheek. "Fashionably late, huh? You wouldn't happen to be lying to me, would you, Angry-chan?" Katsu! Katsu! tilted his head to the side and gave an innocent, child like face to the young woman. His eyes seemed to have a soothing shine to them, as a toothy grin came across his face. Of course, by this time, Gakki Masami probably knew Katsu! was nothing but a tease. Using the childish act, he usually got away with alot of things without suffering the consequences of his actions. Who would discipline such an innocent face like his own? Only a monster, that's who!
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:50 pm

"Free stuff, huh? Can't say I blame you." Masami replied to Cole, grabbing a drink for herself, now that she was thinking of it. She was doing a good job of keeping her cool and trying to seem impressive.... until the comment about her being his lover. She nearly choked on the first sip of her drink. "Lover!?!" She tried to quickly clear up the teasing lie. "Keep Dreami-" But he was fast, and before she could even finish her comment... he was up close and poking her cheek.

She clenched her fist... then consciously unclenched it. She was slowly but surely learning how to deal with Katsu's.... Katsu!-ness. She quickly grabbed him by the shoulder and moved him to arms length with a calm, warning tone. "Try that again, and I'll show you Dangerously Angry." She said, but quickly let go of him. With that innocent look of his, she felt like she was just chiding a child. And if herself was any point of refrence, it definitely wouldn't work. She sighed and finally took another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:35 pm

The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 LjQcPiZ The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 LjQcPiZ The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 LjQcPiZ

The 3rd year popped more of the food in his mouth; those massive jaws of his chewing at the little niblets of food between the teeth. However, in the midst of doing this, the hyperactive pop-star spoke words that made the young adult choke on the contents in his mouth. Cole wrapped one hand around the throat while the other frantically collided with his chest numerous times. He coughed; indicating the food lodged in his throat had passed. He shoot a glare at the pop-idol and spoke. "Oh?! Stereotypes, you say? And what would those be, huh? I'll let you know if they are true or not!" The Brawler popped more food in his mouth at the end of his words. However, he found himself chocking once again at the words of the pop-star. With wide-opened eyes and frantic coughing, Cole stood up for the sofa and decided to walk it off. "Lover...? Talk about keeping it within the business..." The Fighter reached for a bottle of water and downed all the ounces with one mighty gulp. While he downed the water it seems the two were engaging in some type of flirting. Cole turned away from the two and glared out the balcony whistling as if he wasn't even there.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Katsu! looked back and forth between Masami and Cole, who both seemed to cough in unison from his comments. Tilting his head to the side, he'd grab his earlobe with his left hand and give a quizzical gaze. Was there something in the water making everyone cough so much? How dangerous! Suddenly, he felt the young woman grab his shoulder, and he looked towards her with his innocent, round amber eyes. "Dangerously Angry-chan, you shouldn't look so mad! It'll ruin your pretty face!" The little troll- Pop Idol flailed his arms with a wide smile. Suddenly the enthusiastic boy would stop and give a sly gaze towards Cole. "Rival-san, everyone is Katsu! Katsu!'s lover, cause I love everyone, ya know? Not in a sexual way or anything! Please don't get the wrong idea here!" Katsu would look to the side while playing with a strand of his hair. "Don't tell me Rival-san is jelly jealous? Kekek, how shameless of you, Cole-san! If you're looking to confess to me, you shouldn't. Katsu! Katsu! doesn't swing that way, ya know?" The brown haired idol would wag his finger in a taunting way before looking back towards Masami-chan. "By the way, congratulations on passing your audition. I knew you had it in you, Masami-chan. Mr. Guido is expecting alot out of you, so let's do our best! And if you ever need private lessons, just let Katsu! Katsu! know.. Heheh." He gave a sly laugh before hopping back over to the cough and landing face first on it. He had cleverly escaped the stereotype comment! Fufuf, pure genius!
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Okay, he was really good. Not only did Katsu seem to love pushing people's buttons, he knew just the right ones to push. The rocker might have even appreciated it if he wasn't pushing hers as well... Though, his little compliment did do a little bit to make her less "Dangerously Angry" She just leveled a flat look to Cole after Katsu's little taunting explanation. "Just to be clear, we're not even close to together."

She sighed, and the smile returned to her lips when Katsu brought up her success. Happy that the conversation was now focused on her in a good light, she reveled in it. "Well, what can I say? He'll be getting all he expects and more. It's about time somebody came by to rock it up instead of your painfully-happy-cute pop crap. No offense." Of course she meant offense, just a little teasing, but she may as well give what she got, right? She sighed, sitting down much more gracefully onto the cough where Katsu faceplanted. She leveled her gaze back at Cole "Well then, now that.. whatever that was... is out of the way... What brings you here? You sure don't seem like a fan." She smiled, Katsu had kept her distracted, she still hadn't quite gotten a feel for just who this other boy was.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:07 am

"Damn. And here I was ready to make you the happiest guy on this planet, bro. Why must you stomp on my heart so?!" Cole asked with heavy sarcasm coating the words leaving those plump lips of his. He leaned over the balcony railing and watched the bright vibrate dance floor with a curious stare. He eyed the women in skimpy outfits in particular. "Some quality groupies." He muttered to himself with typical male thoughts. In the middle of these thoughts, Cole heard the female address something to him. He'd laugh wholeheartedly and face the two; arms crossed up against the chest and his bottom on the rail of the balcony. "Dayum! Sounds like she just put you in the friend-zone with no sign of escape, dude." He'd laugh again at the girls next comment about the music these people came to see. "HAHAHAHAHAH!" He couldn't even speak, just laugh; his booming laughing traveling through all of the upper floors. The 3rd year knocked away a few tears of joy and shook his head. He found this girl humorous, to say the least. Well, he found almost everything humorous, but she was extra humorous. "I told you I'm here for the free shit. What, don't tell me you thought I was playin' about that? Does it look like I'm the type to dig this kinda music?!" He looked at Katsu and smirked, "all of the offense." He'd place his attention back on the petite female and continue addressing her previous question. "Also here to pick up some ladies, ya' know? It's just about that time of season." Whatever that meant...
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:57 am

Katsu! would press his face up from the couch and turn towards Masami with a childish pout after the "hurtful" thing she had said. "Dangerously Angry-chan, how cruel! I'm nothing to you?! This is a stab to Katsu! Katsu!'s heart. I thought we were soul mates!" The pop idol balled his fists and pretended to wipe away fake tears, but would suddenly lower his arms and stick his tongue out at her. Looking over to Rival-san, also known as Barbados Cole, the brown haired boy would give a few blinks. "Friend-Zone?" Katsu! placed a hand on his head and began to play with a strand piece of hair. His amber eyes would move slowly to his corners as he thought on the phrase. In all honesty, he didn't really know what it meant. Friend was a good thing, though! This meant Masami-chan saw him as a friend! Then zone? Zone was like an area right? So they were friends in a certain area? Maybe super close friends?! Katsu! began to sparkle at the thought, and one could swear to see stars forming around him. "Oh yes! We're totally friend zoned!" The young boy pounced to Masami's side, embraced her in a child like hug, and rubbed his cheek against hers. "See, we're close friend zoning! Though.." He'd puff his cheeks and close his eyes. "I've heard it a million times already! My super awesome music is too awesome for you guys, so you don't like it. Whatever! You know, I can do alot of different stuff, right? Pop music is just the path my manager put me on, so stuff it, Mmm!" He seemed upset for a second, and popped back into the conversation with a wide smile. "Oh yes, the ladies! Angry-chan, you should flirt with girls with us too!"
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Masami was just as amused as Cole was at Katsu's expense. But the instant he seemingly didn't understand just what the friend zone was. She was momentarily distracted by Cole again though. "Pick up ladies? Why am I not surprised? I have a feeling most men would be total shut-ins if they didn't have us to motivate them." She giggled softly at the joke that only she would probably find amusing- but her laughter was quickly cut off by Katsu grabbing her and rubbing cheeks with her.

Instinctively, Masami clenched her fists, ready to forcefully deal with the nuisance... But in those weird and annoying moments, she started to have some clarity on Katsu. A little pest who simply is a pest for the fun of it. But he hardly knows anything about just what he's saying. In a way, he was the opposite of her. He was expecting annoyed responses... In those few cheek-rubbing moments, she decided to not be so predictable.

She likewise wrapped her arms around Katsu, but this time it was gentle, deliberate. She slowly turned her head, turning Katsu's with it so they were face-to-face. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to friend zone you like that, Katsu! Look at you, so happy to just be friends with me. Well... maybe you won't be stuck in the friend zone for too long..." She suddenly leaned in and kissed him. Not a quick peck. She wanted this one to have impact, so she let it linger. Finally, she gently pulled away and kept her eyes locked on Katsu. Not only did it add to the effect, but she wasn't going to miss a second of a no-doubt epic reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm

The pop-idol seemed quite enthusiastic for someone destined to be in the 'Friend-Zone'. The 3rd sighed and looked at the hyperactive idol, "Bro, that's... Never mind." Cole found it pointless to attempt to explain this terminology to the younger male; ignorance is bliss, he supposed. Cole looked at the petite female as she spoke about how women motivate men. Sure, that may be, but only for men who have no real motivation. "That's not entirely true, girly. But who am I to argue? I'm the very definition of a 'Skirt-Chaser'." He laughed and continued to watch the two so-called 'coworkers' embrace each other. Her next words caused the 3rd year to whistle nonchalantly as he turned and watched the people on the dance-floor once again. "Seems all hope is not lost for you, my friend." He chuckled and eyed the females on the lower level of the club like some hawk looking for its next meal.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:18 pm

In that kiss the sound of upset fangirls could be heard from around the world. When Masami finally pulled back, Katsu!'s round amber eyes simply blink a few times. Obviously the young pop idol was confused on what had just happened. Though he was a major flirt, he never really made any real moves when it came to relationships, or what these relationships entitled. And as such, he had never kissed a female so his first kiss was stolen from him. In this moment of processing everything that just happened, his eyes shifted to their corners and a finger would come up and be gently placed on Masami's lips. "Angry-chan, how dare you steal Katsu! Katsu!'s first kiss!" He pressed his hands to his cheeks that began to take a slight red tint, and he'd turn his head away like a little schoolgirl on her first date. "If you want me so much, Dangerously Angry-chan, then okay! But be gentle with me!" The playful young boy pounced onto Masami and gave numerous kisses to her cheek. Katsu! would suddenly break away from his flurry of kissed when he'd look towards Cole with a raised brow. "Skirt chaser? Is Rival-san a ..m--.. Uh.. Hmm.." Katsu! attempted to remember the word and closed his eyes. "Ah! That's it! Is Rival-senpai a man whore?!" The childish boy laughed, not paying attention that he was still towering over Masami from the kiss attack he had just given her.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Her smile cracked a bit, snickering.... then Masami burst into laugher, rocking back in the couch. "AHahahahaha! Oh god your face is priceless! That was so worth it!" She gently wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "First kiss? You've got to be kidding me, right?" She wasn't sure whether to be surprised that it was his first, or that he was the kind of guy to think it was such a big deal.

She strated to turn to face Cole again, probably to have him join in her little joke on poor Katsu... When she suddely found herself underneath him. "What the- Hey! Knock it off! Get off of me!" she struggled under his kisses, still too shocked to even react. She liked attention, even went out of her way to get it. But this... was a little too much for her. She'd dealt with... very affectionate guys before... but for some reason, she just didn't have the heart to deal with it in her normal way. The fact that she just didn't have the heart to punch Katsu square in his kissy face almost concerned her as much as the kisses themselves.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:21 pm

"Man-Whore?" Cole thought about the term and busted out into mad laughter. Yes, he enjoys the 'company' of attractive females, but he does maintain proper standards and rules when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. The 3rd year continued to eye the females on the lower level as he replied to the pop-idols question. "Just call me a connoisseur on the female body, bro. Man-Whore is such a nasty and derogatory term." He chuckled under his breath as he clicked his tongue off the roof of his mouth. Cole attempted to ignore the 'playful' nature between Katsu! and the mysterious female. But ignoring such behavior was starting to become more difficult...
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:15 pm

"Cannosaurus Rex?" The boy attempted to repeat after Cole, but failed altogether. Katsu! was either feigning ignorance or obviously was just teasing once again. Little did he know at this time, that his small innocent hands had found themselves a home on Masami's dual mountains. In other words, he was basically getting a palm full of Masami's womanhood. Now honestly Katsu! had no idea his hands had wondered to these forbidden parts, but it didn't help that he was squeezing them every few seconds as if on instinct. "Senpai, you must know alot about the female body to be so interested in it, huh? Maybe you could teach Katsu! Katsu!? Oh, maybe Masami-senpai wants to learn too?" The amber eye'd idol looked down towards his partner in crime and gave an innocent, childlike smile. There was even a slight blush upon his face, adding to his innocent like demeanor. Of course, this was all an act for the people. No one really knew just how... different.. Katsu! truly was. He had a public image to maintain, and he did it well. Even around those he hardly knew. The moment Katsu! Katsu! joined the show business, he knew there were going to be strings easily attached. He actually welcomed the challenge! After all, like was nothing but a game to little Katsu! and everyone, even himself, were its players!
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Now, while Masami could safely say that many other guys have tried what. If she weren't so shocked and upset, she might have given Katsu the credit as being the first guy to successfully pull it off. While Katsu's 'innocent' hands found her chest, her hands found purchase on a part of his body as well... but no. Not quite what that previous sentence would insinuate though. No. her hands found purchase around his throat. Oh, she would be gentle. For now.

Her eyes narrowed. Her hands tightened just a bit. She didn't even limit his breathing a bit. It was just to let him know she's serious. "Having fun getting a handful? Go ahead, squeeze all you want. I'm going to make sure you'll associate messing with me like that with the beating I'm about to give you." She tightened her grip just a bit, and gave him a solid slap across his face. Despite her fury, she kept it masked, oddly. She was... smiling, talking to him through gritted teeth. "I'm going to give you one chance to make up for this. That is if you even think you can. Otherwise, you'll have to head back onstage with a back eye...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Concert of Ages..   The Concert of Ages.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Concert of Ages..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Ueitawa :: Nadashiki :: Shiki Nightclub-
Jump to: