Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Bout time! Sense it already knows Akasha Arts I'll pound it with one of those this round.

The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:27 am

Uh guys. You do realize Rita and Lia debuffed this turn? So we did cast a Tarunda on it....

Phoenix : TBA : TBA : TBA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:38 am

Ahaha, oh right. Jesus, I missed that. So it took Tarunda over Agidyne. Yeah, I'm confused on the pattern at this point. I'm not seeing any connections. Though we might as well try to take it out at this point.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:05 am

I do have a theory on it. Just give me a moment to boot my netbook cause I ain't writing all dis on phone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:15 am

Aight.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:17 am

Alrighty, here goes.

Time to make a review first.

Egg Turn 1 : Akasha Arts

Egg Turn 2 : Kill Rush

Egg Turn 3 : Tarunda

Egg Turn 4 : Agidyne

Egg Turn 5 : Tarunda

-----

Now then. Look at the last 4 turns. Doesn't it look funny? Attack - Debuff - Attack - Debuff.

You see that?

Of course, it did use Akasha first turn, and then Kill Rush next, which does not fit. But again, it can only copy what we give it. It started off with an attack. But on the Kill Rush turn, we gave it nothing else but that, therefore it had no other option but to take an attack again, which probably reset the counter for the pattern, imo.

I think it alternates between attack - nonattack moves, assuming we give it the chance to do exactly that.

That's why it didn't take Simon's Heat Wave this turn (I assume the Agidyne miss nulls, as it probably has to connect). Becuase it had an attack the last turn, and we did give it debuffs it could take.

That's what I think tho.

Therefore, I say it will most likely pick an attack from our next round. Assuming I'm right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:28 am

Safi, Mind Charge this turn, I'm doing the same. Next turn, we're both using our strongest skills, and someone needs to use an attack this turn. Lia will use Tarunda again next turn, and Masukukaja this one. That way, it'll have a debuff to cast next turn if by some crazy stroke of luck it survives. But this turn, it needs an attack to repeat.

P.S.: That said, know that I'll most likely not post for... pretty much anything until quite a bit later today. Sorry to be the slow one this time, but school takes priority, and I need to focus on it, plus it's early af, and I still need to get dressed. Bye bye.

"Because you can't grow on your own... I can't be all by myself."

~Rita's bonds - Karna - Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:40 am

M'kay, will do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:08 am

I need Kazuya to refresh Matarukaja this turn, so I still have it for my attack. Next turn, I'm busting out my Maragion, and I'm dealing a total of 760 damage to it, endurance included. So yeah, should go just fine.

"Because you can't grow on your own... I can't be all by myself."

~Rita's bonds - Karna - Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:16 am

I can deal 1217 x 2 on said turn. Resistances in mind. We should easily nuke it xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:41 am

I'll have Rinna Mind Charge. And I guess I'll do Heat Wave with Joshua.

Edit: I mean her Mind Charging and Joshua using Double Fangs. I guess.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Last edited by Godie on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am

Ok im using Matarukaja then Magarudyne, next turn. (which deals 507 damage, resistance applied). We can finish him up next turn.

Minerva - Level 2:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:01 pm

http://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3172p60-the-incubation-rita-sharaku-blaez-simon-rinna-jack#bottom

Looks like we're in the final stretch. Gran says you guys can make edits for your Personas if you ranked up. Especially with skill cards. But we still can't buy anything.

There's also a possibility of us splitting up in the near future. Also mission isn't considered complete yet.

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Joyd

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:04 pm

I wish all dat EXP meant anything to me lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:08 pm

It gives me a rank. Is happy bout that. X3

The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)   Today at 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Primordial Omelette War Room (Joshua/Rita/Jack/Kazuya/Sharaku/Blaez)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next