Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:32 am

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) Nagisa10

Map Key:

When Nagisa Sugihara and her allies walked through the mirror, they would find themselves in a dense forest, with trees far as the eye could see, and the dead of night obscuring any kind of vision outside the trees, as though outside this green nothing else even existed. Many trees ranged in structure, from either being fairly straight, mostly burned, or knocked down. Among them were quite a few corpses of animals, that looked like they had begun decaying. What in the world could this mean for Nagisa herself inside? She had stuck inside a line for all this time, so perhaps she wanted the thrill of freedom, but was this the freedom she meant? Perhaps this was a complete lie, but even Nagisa knew that this realm seemed to resonate within her, like she knew something of hers belonged here. before long, a voice echoed to her on the winds and the leaves that flew by.

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) Forest_of_White_Dreams_anime

"Oh how lovely this world is. I can do whatever I want, and no one can blame me even if they get hurt. That's all I wanted was a little freedom, cause I cannot stand anyone who even mentions routine. Everyone around me is just a tool, and me? Well I'm the biggest tool of them all. No one will ever know me, cause they are simply dregs for my boot. Of course, I am suited for the dirt as well, and I will never become any more than that..."

This voice she'd easily recognize as her own though it did not come from her own mouth. Why would someone in her voice speak like that? It echoed a truth deep within her, something she knew, however it was twisted, by some darkness in this world. It would be up to her to figure out the cause behind this madness, and to that end, the only way was deeper into the forest. She would be able to see flashes of herself running around the forest on all fours, either eating an animal, or stabbing something. She was acting like such a wild animal in these random flashes. Where was the truth in all of this, and would Nagisa understand it before the time came?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:23 pm

As soon as Nagisa scanned the forest around her she felt a chill running down her spine, was this world really how she felt inside? A dying pit where only chaos ruled, a place where no order was present, a place where nothing but the most ruthless could survive? Just thinking that made Nagisa wrap her fur coat around her even though the forest wasn't half as cold as the outside world, and things were only getting worse. Nagisa's voice, or rather her shadow's voice, echoed in the green graveyard as flashes of herself in a primal form appeared in flashes in frond of her eyes, a sight equally barbaric and disturbing but at the same time it felt so possible as if Nagisa was only a step away from that state.

"What is the meaning of this? There's no way I have those kind of feelings in me!" She protested. "I'm not connected with this human decadence, this hideous creature who claims my identity is an aberration of myself. Come on Quinn let's find it. I wont let this.. this barbarian to mess with my head any longer." Nagisa said before she used her human skill to search the forest for any 'interesting' objects, perhaps she could find something to stop her shadow before it embarrassed both of them.

Actions
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Upon entering the world, they too took a look around to really understand the world. This was not what they expected at all, especially not the dead animals. Though it did remind them of their prime, but their prime wasn't as scary as this one was. "Uhm Nagisa... Do you have something you need to talk abo-?" They'd be cut off by the shadow's monologue, and the shadow would say what it felt. "It's your world, so somewhere inside, you feel this way but yes let's move on." Following Nagisa out of the block, they would walk into it, not knowing who to expect. They hoped it was Nagisa's shadow so they could get this over with and get out to help Jack.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Inside the area was a small clearing, that featured dead grass, and various bloodstains across the fields. In the middle stood a familiar face to Nagisa that she could not possibly forget. It was her older brother Masahiko who was ostensibly the father to their younger brother while the parents were well away. "Hm. If it isn't the younger sibling. Still playing a girl?" He said, frowning disappointingly at her. "How long has it been since I left you all. I could not stand accepting your responsibilities while you toyed with our poor excuse for parents. Did you know how much it tortured me inside, to know that Tatsuya hardly looked upon my face for comfort, but you, because you were his "mother". You are no mother, you just can't find an identity for yourself. Well, the search is over, and I will end it here." As he spoke, cracks appeared across his face, leaking light. They both recognized this before as a Fragment, however what he said spoke some kind of truth, if albeit twisted. It didn't seem that he planned to back down, and a battle was now among the two.

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) Nagisa11

PvS Combat Has Begun

Fragment of Masahiko Sugihara:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Taking in the area as they walked in, they decided to be quiet, allowing Nagisa to talk to whoever was there on her own terms. It seemed to be her brother, which was interesting since they had never met him in the first place; first impressions eh? Though they couldn't stay quiet when Nagisa's pride was insulted, pulling out their evoker and placing it to their temple. "Nagisa isn't playing girl. But I will agree with you, she's not a girl. She's a woman, and she's got more pride than most people I know." Pulling the trigger, the glass shards and whole theatrics took place, leaving them on Genovefa's gears. "Furthermore, you just made me happy that I get to help her in smashing your face into the ground. Analysis begin." Now Quinn was pissed, and it was going to take the fragment's spilled blood to calm them down.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:00 am

Nagisa averted her gaze from her brother, she couldn't admit it openly but she had thought about all the things he said in the past. However dealing with those feelings was her only option now, she couldn't discard them and simply keep going, she had to finally grow up and face her problems head on instead of orchestrating elaborate machinations to avoid them, she knew that but knowing what she ought to do was far easier than actually doing it.
"Perhaps you are right... maybe I still don't know who I'm truly am? But that isn't necessary a bad thing! We are all humans, we spent our entire lives trying to find ourselves, and in the end we settle in with the role we are happier with. You are nothing else but my doubt and self loathing for my brother's departure, you remind me that I still blame myself and my nature for my Masahiko's actions but I'm going to prove to you that I have grown up and that I can live with this kind of burden." Nagisa said as she summoned her persona along with her soulbound weapon. Words were meaningless in this world, only actions mattered here.

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 3:44 pm

He hardly said much, however when Quinn began to speak, he charged to them, and brought their hand down, attempting to slice through their body. Was this how he was remembered by Nagisa after all? Rather cold and uncaring?

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:16 pm

"Nice try. He doesn't use fire and he's not weak to earth, just be careful of those moves he has. He can turn the tides if we're not careful."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Without moving Nagisa glared at the fragment of Masahiko. She admired her brother her entire life but only now she began to realize that she feared him as well. With her legs shaking she summoned her persona and attacked him.

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Brother has 25 less SP.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:06 pm

"Watch out cause now he has a higher chance of knocking us down. He's strong to earth, I would use that new move you got, let me just."

Stats:

Actions:

Miss Hit:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:12 pm

"He is stronger than I expected. I should have seen through this. It doesn't matter I know a way around his defenses just make sure that you keep us standing."

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 7:33 pm

"Hang in there Nagisa, we'll be fine. Just try your best to deal as much damage as you can so we can kill Bro Sugihara."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)   Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nagisa's Unruly Forest (Prime Awakening)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next