Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Alone at Night (Nozomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Alone at Night (Nozomi) Empty
PostSubject: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 pm

It was late. He technically should be sleeping and preparing for the next day of his daily busy life. After all, 11pm was about time to be enjoying your third dream, mainly if you have to wake up early the next morning. Or if you take one hour, at least, to get yourself ready when it comes to clothes and your appearance. However...he couldn't. There were a few things bothering his mind right now. The future of Azores, the futures of his family...and his own future as well. Recently, he had one special concern in respect to the last matter...

Wrapped in his evening robe, Shun quickly scrolled down his contact list, in search for one specific name. Nozomi, or rather the nickname registered: "Nerdzomi". He thought of giving him a call, but...what if he was sleeping? What if he was busy right now? He could get mad at Shun for having his sleep disturbed, though he doubted someone with such strong sense of kindness would really get mad. It was more like Shunnosuke's own sense of personal space and courtesy. As much as the green icon of a telephone looked inviting as never before, the blonde decided to act safe and send him a message.

"Hi.
Please tell me you're still up right now.
"

If he weren't, Shunnosuke would be frustrated at Nozomi. Greatly. But that's a risk he decided to take. Now, there's nothing but wait for the dark-haired teen to pick up his phone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Nozomi was chilling his bed actually sleeping n stuff you know the Kichida Routine you see. This is uh. This is a day in the life of a Kichida yep. Nothing could interrupte his dream right now. he was in his prime match with Oakenfield that got interrupted by Shunnosuke. Though he was aboutta deliver his final uppercut when a sudden ringing interrupted him and he woke up. Brought back to reality.

He would look to the side and noticed his phone was blinking mysteriously in the dark so he decided to check it and would stumble upon apparently an alert. There was a text message for him?Wow that was shocking. He would check and notice it was from Shunnosuke. Shit this was important.

Yeah I'm totally awake right now. I was just finishing my prize fight with Oakenfield.Hey. IT WAS TRUE.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:07 pm

"Oakenfield"? Now, where did he hear that name again...? Oh right, back at San Malarus, when Shunnosuke accidentally stumbled upon an aggressive Nozomi beating incessantly...a tree. He couldn't avoid rolling his eyes at the returned message, although snickering a bit. Nozomi was still a fun guy, the type who'd make him laugh at the smallest things.

"What did the poor tree do to you?"

If you want to take revenge on a tree, instead of beating, you should just ruin her opportunities for social rise. You know, spreading nasty gossip to the other trees in the same park, not inviting the tree to a party, this kind of thing that works efficiently.

"Seriously, though.
What are you doing right now?
I can't sleep.
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:03 pm

"Nah It's Oakenfield. I don't know what your talking about. Seriously though. I wa sleeping and you woke me up lmao. What's wrong?"

Well fantastic. He would hope Shunnosuke did not actually think he was beating on a tree haha. Last thing he needed was shunnosuke thinking he did weird shit at night. Or something around the lines of beating on trees or that kinda stuff. It would be crazy. Man. Nozomi Kichida. Tree beater. Whacker of bushes next while he's on that smae hot streak.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Honestly, Shunnosuke preferred to think Nozomi was punching some trunk to all hell than learning that he woke up because of his message. Urgh. Now he was feeling highly inconvenient. He should have just gone to the next room's door and wake Hyde up. Oddly, he felt more at ease doing so with the redhead rather than Nozomi...

"I'm sorry, nevermind me then.
We can just talk tomorrow.
"

Was this enough? Probably not. Biting his own lip, Shun found himself in a state of insecurity. What would Nozomi think of him now he committed such a flaw?

"I was feeling a bit weird, that's all."
"As in, I wanted to talk to you. This might be inappropriate of me, I should have seen you were already on your bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:16 pm

No no o I'M NOT GONNA JUST "Never mind you".It clearly is worth a concern.The boy would say in his message in order to get it clear to SHunnosuke that he probably wasn't going to go back to sleep either.

Feeling a bit weird?Cmon. It can't be just that if your hitting me up about it. What's up?I don't mind that you wanted to talk to me Shunnosuke.

Truth be told Nozomi was now very curious about This. Besides. it wouldn't hurt to atleast Stay up and talk to shunnosuke a little right?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:29 pm

"I just", he started typing back, stopping along the way. He didn't want to make a fuss about his needs, and didn't want Nozomi to go overboard with his worries. Quite frankly, this isn't even worth the concern, it's merely Shun wanting his company. Too bad it's too late for they to meet.

"I just missed you."

Did it sound too clingy? He typed what he honestly felt. Somehow, he grew very attached and attracted to Nozomi in the last weeks and days he spent time in his company. To top it off, they got as close as friends, yes, but deep in his core Shunnosuke knew it's further than that. Though he intended to delete it and replace the message's content with something else less affectionate, he ended up pressing the wrong button: the "send one".

"I can't...believe it..."

Once he realized what he had done, he threw the cellphone on his pillow, walking back and forth in his room. It's some kind of punishment, isn't it? He was sure his finger headed to the "erase' button, then why did it happen?? Gosh, what would Nozomi think?? And more importantly, why the always so assertive and self-assured Shunnosuke was so anxious about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:33 pm

He just missed him?Wow. Nozomi....

Maybe Nozomi felt the same way....?He felt intriguied by this. Shunnosuke missed him. Nozomi hadn't shown much of it....But he felt a similar way to the way the blonde did. He wouldn't say he missed him but. It was as if he desired his company. Like he preferred him over most people that he knew and wanted to be around him more.

What if I missed you too Shunnosuke?It was a gamble. But he'd take it and press send. Hoping this wouldn't blow up all in his face. As he would hold the phone directly above him while he was laying back in the bed. He sure as hell wasn't gonna be sleeping for a while now would he.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:48 pm

The phone vibrated. It was his response, he could tell. Oh Lord. Was it too early to "miss" him? He still couldn't believe his bad luck, and there's no way he'd know unless he actually went to his bed and picked the ungraciously placed over the pinkish pillow.

...the moment he picked the phone, he'd open the most joyful smile in the latest days, feeling the huge weight of anxiety from seconds before flowing into nothing in the timespan of seconds.

"That would make me feel less ridiculous and clingy right now."

He sent it like that as he threw himself in the bed, kneeling over it with his phone in hands. Shun was still biting his lip, the difference being now it's a sign of a positive feeling of apprehension. No more "what if?", but instead "what else?". It was mutual, right? It seemed to be, and he couldn't be wrong about his hunches.

"My whole family is sleeping, you're the only one to make me company now."
"I should be sleeping myself, I have classes early tomorrow, but I can't."
"And I don't want too, haha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Fantastic. Already Nozomi had a full response. Great. Seems like Shunnosuke felt similar right now like Nozomi had it appeared.

"Oh please. You were never ridiculous or clingy in the first place. Your whole families sleeping. You got classes?I thought the school was shut down still?Have you thought about ditching those?"

"Why can't you sleep?"

Oh shit. Nozomi wasn't one to cut classes. Where was he getting this sudden idea to suggest to cut them as a whole?He wasn't exactly the typa guy to encourage it. Though he had already hit send. It was too late already. First sneaking out of his house with shunnosuke and now this. What kinda streak was Nozomi getting himself into?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:20 pm

"Haven't I told you? I transferred back to my old private school here in Penecia."
"My family was worried that Zela being shut down would slow my academic life greatly and I got quickly transferred."

He felt a bit weird for it. Zela was never his first option of an academy, regardless of its prestigious position for a non-private school, but he grew fond of it over the time. He could only notice it in the latest weeks, after he "lost" the school to this whole net of supernatural happenings. Shun seriously thought he had warned Nozomi about it before, and in case he didn't, well, now the guy knows.

"I'm not that much of a rebel. Do you think I should try ditching?"

He asked, smiling mischievously behind the phone screen. Honestly, it sounded like a good idea. He never skipped classes, he could just pretend he was sick or something. Oujirou, his Grandfather, wouldn't be pleased, but what could he do, right? The thought at least crossed his mind.

"I don't know. I'm just thinking about everything, my life, my family, Azores, all that jazz."

"And you", but he wouldn't commit the same mistake twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh wow right. Must be pretty fancy over there haha. What'sit like? I can understand your family would want you to be all setup regardless of the situation n everything no?

He would send as he felt rather strange about this. Still going to school?Damn did he feel sorry for shunnosuke now. Thoguh.... He was really happy he himself didn't have to go to school. However that left him seriously bored off of his ass. Ah well.

I don't know shunnosuke. You gonna be a bad boy now?Starting cutting class n everything haha?

He would laugh a bit while thinking about it.

Really?I'm...Thinking about nothing but my dumb dream at the moment lol.

And alot of other things. Perhaps shunnosuke. What he ate this morning. And why everyone in azores had japanese names mostly.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Fancy? Definitely. His grandparents wouldn't accept anything under their standards. Plus, the Kurosawas had a story with said school that could almost pass as a recently established tradition.

"It's a nice school. I'm happy that I'm back."

"Happy" was not truly how he felt about it. If once he was disappointed and frustrated that he got transferred to Zela due to their grandparents' decision, now he grew distant to this school. Back to old friends, back to an old environment and an old social circle he didn't really enjoy anymore. Did he change his values and outlooks? Once he thought about it, Shun realized he didn't even hang out with the same friends anymore... Did he change into the bad boy Nozomi joked about?

"Who said I was ever a good boy?"

He sent back, his body curling up as Shun kept typing. He didn't consider himself as "good" in the moral, ethic sense of the word, for he didn't subscribe to most people's concept of evil, good, bad and such values. Or maybe that stayed in the past...

"I have to ask you something that's up in my throat for a while now."

His heart skipped a beat, or a lot of beats to be precise. This was a thoughtful moment for him and he had to be careful, however he was equally curious. Anxious. Apprehensive. Whatever is the word, it's something he couldn't keep lingering about in indecision anymore. The main reason why he decided to seek Nozomi's attention through messages.

"What are we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:39 am

Happy?Cmon shunnosuke. That's gotta be a lie unless you enjoy school these days. Personally I prefer the current "vacation" I'm in.

Truth be told Nobody really liked school too much in the first place. Like seriously. Did shunnosuke find that his own personal thing? It wasn't really something Nozomi had a personal preference of his own too at all. Nor was he really familiar with most school systems due to constantly switching schools in various continents.

Oh my. Kurosawas going bad. Are you gonna dress bad too while your at it?He couldn't imagine shunnosuke dressing up as a "Bad boy". The thought of it.

Hm?Depends. What do you mean by what are we?He would send back curious. Wondering what shunnosuke meant. Was he talking about in terms of a relationship or something?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:06 am

To be frank, he had no problem with school per se. It depended more on other factors, like the environment, his approval of it, the clientele...and while his new school met all of these requirements, he wasn't really fond of that place anymore. One could say his interest in returning was solely for avoiding academic stagnation.

"Excuse me if I'm a hardworker, visionary young man who values my academic life unlike you, slacker. :p"
"And I can be bad without looking the part. How about a wolf in a silky and fluffy sheep's costume?"

Now, to what he meant? Is Nozomi really oblivious to what Shunnosuke was subtly trying to ask? He had to think a few times, repeatedly, coming up each time with a different sentence that basically said the same as the one he previously erased from his mind. Gosh, this felt so hard...

"You know what I mean, don't make me say it."

Shun would try being discreet about it one more time. If his attempt failed for the second time, then he'd had no choice, but to be completely straightforward. Or ignore the topic maybe, whatever makes it easier.

"What am I to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone at Night (Nozomi)   Alone at Night (Nozomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone at Night (Nozomi)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next