Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]   I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Quinn's eye twitched a bit when Jack spoke of their plan, mostly what he said about 'them not being able to handle it.' Looking to Nagisa they would sigh, crossing their hands over their chest as they leaned back in the chair. "Me and Nagisa can handle ourselves. My personas will prevent us from dying, and hers will deal the damage. Plus she's stronger now, I trust her." They looked back at Charles and noticed how uncomfortable he had seemed to be, but they didn't really comment on it since it probably wasn't their business. Jack spoke again, going on about them being rangers like he usually did. They rolled their eyes, uncrossing their arms as they sat up in the chair. "Morphing time..." They laughed slightly, pushing the hair out of their face. "I'm not going to get into costume but the idea is there. I can't fight in that thing at all."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]   I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:05 am

"Worry not Jack, even if things go south I always have an escape plan. Me and Quinn will return from my mirror stronger than before. Perhaps we will be able to help stop Thesis." Nagisa said as she wrapped her hand over Quinn the same way she had seen buddies did on TV, she realized that she had never made such a gesture before to someone outside her family. "Now then, this could be our last 'war council' so make sure that none of you messes up because I plan to throw a party once this is all over and it would be extremely rude if any of you missed it, for whatever reason, so... let's work this out like we always do and make sure that the rangers will save the world, like they did on the show." Nagisa added, since she wasn't going to say something like 'morphing time' she decided to present that little speech instead.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]   I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 am

"Heh... I guess two out of three is the best I'll get huh..." Jack Nodded happily and Turned to the window once more. This was it... It may be the last time he sees any of them... The last time he gets to see is rangers, his friends. Not because they were going their separate ways at the end of the season... no... because it was fully possible that any one of them could die today. In his shadow world Jack learned that this world is NOT like the T.V. show... that this is not the newest season of Power Rangers or Super Sentai. This was real... and they could die. Just like Nilo...

"There's one last thing I have to say to you all before we break... If any of you die out there... I will personally come to the afterlife and kick your ass. So don't go taking any stupid risks alright, that's my job... You're all like family to me, I couldn't handle losing any of you... not again" Jack remembered what Nilo said to him at the very first ranger meeting... That even if it was just the two of them they would work twice as hard to save the world... Well... Look Nilo... Jack has a team... a loyal team of Rangers to watch his back. He's not alone anymore... Thanks to you he was able to open up to so many new people. You were his first friend...the first person that he truly felt a kinship with. "I will save the world you loved Nilo... Or meet up with you trying..." Jack whispered under his breath.

"Alright Rangers! Lets do this! We are the last stand for humanity! So lets not let anyone down!" Jack opened the window he was standing before and climbed into it. "Nagisa! I'm going to hold you to that party! I'm off guys! See you on the other side!" With that Jack would leap from the window... two stories to the ground below....

"I FORGOT THIS WAS ON THE SECOND FLO-" Jack's scream was silenced by a loud thud... fallowed by slight whimpering... and the sound of shuffling "I'm ok..." With that... Jack heroically hobbled into the distance.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]   I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Haha, so he did get the line right, after all! Charles clenched his fist victoriously as they all put their hands together. He nodded at the others in approval. "We'll stop this with all we've got."

-----------------------------

And with that, the day ended in a sort of a high note. Jack hadn't died upon jumping out of the window and the rangers kind of got together after all. Charles could feel a little speck of warmth in his heart as he walked away from Quinn's house.

This was just the beginning ~

-Charles has left the scene
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]   I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:58 am

They held their breath when Jack did something stupid again and jumped out the window, though he would call up and it seemed he was fine. Charles left as well, leaving the Dynamic Duo alone in the study. They stood up, wiping the dust off their skirt as they looked towards Nagisa. "Well, that's our queue to leave as well isn't it? We should head towards that blue room after we get prepped for battle. Let's show Jack just how wrong he is, huh?" With that, they'd wait for her to gather herself, making their way out the door with her and towards the nearest velvet door, which wasn't too far. This was obviously only the beginning, and they only had to wonder what was going to happen. The weather was messed up, what else could possibly go wrong?

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]   I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:49 pm

Everyone's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]   I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've come so far [Ranger Meeting Prelude]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2