Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:05 pm

"Oh, there is no danger of me and Aki-chan being in a relationship. It's just me thinking about it that is disturbing me, anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, that's right, rescuing Akina. I really cared for Akina, and even though I just met her, I wanted to keep her safe from all this supernatural stuff. Though it isn't like I really did anything. Although I think I gave some good words of wisdom to Akina and helped her accept her other self."

"Though now that I think about it, there was something odd about her shadow. It was bleeding when you were finished thrashing it Nozomi. I don't think shadows can bleed and that thing is supposed to be her shadow. I think I may have already covered this but what if it was Akina from the alternate San Malarus Island? I think there was also talk about something that sent the other Akina."

"If we are ever to fight... Thesis I think it was. We should probably confirm some stuff with him before you guys thrash him. Because we need to know who is puppeteering this madness of a supernatural doomsday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Well Tremora. You see. That akina was different from the alternate akina. See I discovered the Akina we saw in alternate San Malarus. Was just like the Alternate Suzio I saw when I fought his shadow to save them. Apparently Thesis is somewhat remotley behind these incidents. I don't know why personally. I mean the shadow itself didn't really...Bleed except in the alternate San Malarus. The normal one poofed and vanished I guess. Though... Thesis. Dude did you hear about the crazy shit thesis has been pulling off?Thesis for crying out loud took over Standsen or something man. She is in that Stadium and has this weird fog permeating all over the damn place. We can't afford to just rush in there otherwise we'd potentially be screwed. For now I guess it's all about us dealing with the primordials. Though we'll need to deal with the angels sooner or later. Their still determined to influence humanity from what I have heard and seen....One way or another. Plus if anyone follows them Adamantly. They might be trying to change things to fit their wish too....We don't know what potential others are out there we may have to deal with Tremora.

It was an odd consideration. Just how much they were really going against at the same time. How far would this go?And at what costs would this end?Nozomi didn't know. All he knew now was that he had to get things done.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 pm

"Nozomi, what I mean is that since it's an alternate dimension, there might be another me. I might have to literally face myself if I go there. I also think that is what happened to Akina. Yeah, it's dangerous in Standsen. Wait, isn't that where Vincent awakened to his murdering persona? Yeah, we may have to force away everything supernatural. Which is partially their fault but mostly ours. *sigh* All of humanity really needs to get it's act together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Well yeah true. Though...I doubt you'd spontaniously run into an alternate version of yourself in the alternate worlds Tremora. It's more like. You may run into it later on... I don't know to be honest. Though its clear Standsen is dangerous. I heard about some strange event or some shit going down. Causing the skies to go crazy with some weird purple...I'm tempted to investigate that with everyone but we still need to work on other things. Given I'm well aware that there are others out there who are looking into these events as well.I would fairly trust someone to be able to deal with it. Frankly we all are working together in this.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:42 pm

"Yeah, everyone we know and do not know are putting their best efforts into stopping this madness. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, the stuff after Akina being awakened. Anyway after that we talked about all the stuff we knew back then with Akina. Then when we were done discussing that stuff we met up in the prison to look into the alternate world of that prison. We wrecked a few shadows over there and then we went out, but we heard some whispers before leaving. I think that might have been the angel of that dimension doing the whispering."

"Anyway, after that I went to a rally which talked about a lot of supernatural stuff. It seemed that the person hosting this rally really wanted to kill everything supernatural, Rinna, I think that was her name. Anyway there was also a Simon Alba there who seemed to have a sort of vendetta against the angels. Things were quite chaotic but eventually they both agreed to only do what is necessary to protect humanity. Though there is something that worries me, the fact that there was someone else there trying to cause a riot."

"I think he might have been one of those Nyarlathotep children. I honestly haven't seen any handiwork of those evil persona users except for that one rally, and that was just causing dangerous mischief. A bunch of people showed up in that rally and a lot of concerns and viewpoints were said. I think there might be some recordings of it somewhere online, especially because the 'mysterious' ranger red showed his identity. Also I talked with his father a bit after the rally and he dragged me off talking about something he wanted me involved in."

"Currently I am frustrated because he still hasn't said anything about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Huh. It most likely is. Though The angels...Their pretty debatable tremora. I don't know if searching for that one is worth the time anyway. We got bigger fish to fry...The boy would say faintly recalling the strange whispering that he heard within the alternate dimension of the prison. Perhaps It was still there or maybe someone else found him or her or whatever the hell this angel was.

Tremora I don't think that guys a Nyalathotep child however. THat rally has nothing to do with Those kinds of people. A friend of mine that spoke out rather often there can at the least attest to that....Apparently one of the main speakers is a persona user,etc. Though Tremora. You gotta give them a little credit. These are desperate people. They will go to anywhere they think they can find hope or something like that. Though I hate that simon alba guy. He's basically leading people to their deaths nearly because of what HE believes is right almost.Nozomi didn't like Alba. Potentially getting people who could barely fight at all or who didn't even have personas maybe killed or perhaps worse.

Huh what was this?Jack certainly was kinda strange to Nozomi. Though to reveal his public identity all of a sudden over there?THat was damn strange.Well that guys certainly erm... a pretty weird one in my opinion. I don't know what his dad wants. Though I don't exactly care too much either no offence. There's some big stuff going on...We gotta take a little investigation of our own into things. I heard there was some chaos at the school. But I have no idea what the hell happened. So I'm trying to figure that out now.Personally. Nozomi had to ask around about that. Perhaps somebody he knew was well aware of the events that transpired there.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:51 pm

"Yeah, don't want boatloads more stuff to occupy our minds. Actually Nozomi, I think your wrong about it. That guy was doing his best to fan the flames and when I tried stopping him he threatened me and attacked me. He really seemed to have a real sort of open hostility and I could see him trying to firebrand for all he was worth. I guess I was kinda in that rally to stop it from plunging into open chaos, though I needed help on that score."

"From what I can tell Simon Alba is not going to have anyone without powers fight thesis in the Standsen stadium. He also made a point on preparing for the battle against that bloody cause of these problems. Yeah, I know we have bigger fish to fry but he is my leader. *shrugs* But anyways, you were with two other guys out in the school before it was undesertified. I was there doing my own search for stuff but then there you were and I tried sneaking.. in which I miserably failed and we found a computer with pictures of shadows on it. I was really freaked out that they saw it so I claimed it as a souvenir and took the screen away."

"Makes you worry for the future when people can just stumble across these supernatural things, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Things don't exactly look so good when you consider it. Especially with how more and more supernatural stuff keeps occurring. It's terrible really. Plus more and more....Ordinary people get dragged into that. There was some weird incident over at Standsen when I was walking by as well. I don't know what was going on,but I did hear a bit of screaming....I couldn't investigate at the time of course.

Well ok that's great then. Otherwise he'd be sending them ot their deaths really. When did he become your leader or something though?I don't recall you exactly joining him or anything like that. Unfortunantly those guys probably have the hard drive which is unfortunatne....Hopefully they pass it off as something else though right?It can't really get that bad. Personally I'm working out how we gotta solve this.... There's still big things to deal with and frankly I don't know if it can escalate any further.

Man. I'm hoping this is almost over.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:45 pm

"Yeah, supernatural danger up the wazoo and no one can protect themselves from it without getting involved. Yet getting involved invites many things to murder you, even yourself. Wait, weird incident at Standsen? What would all that be about? Yeah, if I couldn't convince him to do otherwise I probably would have suicide myself against him."

"Ummm, he didn't become my leader and I didn't join him. Yeah they probably do have the harddrive, so if they do manage to clean it up then shit will hit the fan. Yeah, hopefully, though we might need to convince them it's something harmless, like artwork for a video game. Huh, now that I think about it all those shadows do look a bit cartoonish don't they? Yeah, that's what all of us are thinking about and yes Nozomi, it can definently escalate even further."

"It probably is close to being over, but they always say that finishing is the hardest part. Also I think I heard about some stuff in Zela Academy. Though the reports make me want to vomit frankly. Apparently something had dipped the entire school in blood, and that blood was killing people. I think it was solved though, because none of it is there anymore. *Shudders* Sentient blood that wants to murder you is horrifying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:20 pm

Honestly I'm starting to wonder when... All of this will end you know?I'm hoping we can just....End it now and put a stop to this once and for all. Like it or not the angels really are screwing over alot of people's lives right now and...Well....I really just wanna end this. This is looking pretty bad.

You know Tremora. Looking back we seriously have gone through alot these days. Alot has changed. At first we were well....just those people who were trying to investigate what the hell was going on you know. Then it all happened so fast. Boom. Right there we have personas and everything. We have grown over the course of the events in Azores...Especially with all we've gone through. As for the academy incident. A friend of mine told me what happened exactly who participated in it. That uh...Ananke guy popped up and was killing people man!. Thankfully he got shut down and supposedly defeated. Something about black jesus with boobs came from his description.Which. Makes no sense,

But for some reason Ananke was turned into a baby and vanished in a flash of sudden light.... Things just get weirder by the minute Tremora.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:04 pm

"Yeah, me to Nozomi, just want to put all this craziness to an end and make everything right again. Yeah, the angels really need to learn that humanity must take it's own path or die. Yeah, alots been going on and we have all changed. Yeah, we just got suddenly given the power and things went crazy. Wait, Ananke was behind all that blood and murders!?"

"Oh thank goodness, one less maddening threat to worry about. Wait, black jesus with boobs? Did he mean a black girl did something miraculous? Wait wait wait, Ananke turned into a BABY!? ........ Apparently that was the miracle then Nozomi. Also yes, your right, things get even more weird by the second."

"Anyway back to my point of view of the happenings. I met Vincent in a church and I believe I did many stupid things, like almost blurt out whats happening, my secret, and other stuff. Anyway we did some investigating stuff later on and I believe I already covered the stuff we investigated. Just fine and dandy when you can summarize a longwinded investigation eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 am

Yeah I heard it was from some Miracle ability this girl had. Ananke really did mess up things over there. Supposedly quite a few people inside the school died or something. Though what I wonder is how we'd really.... Get to you know. Get rid of him.Though thankfully that was already done for us.

Then there's the pressing issue of how to end the event. Which I'm assuming is defeat the angels,End all of them and put it all to rest. Not to mention something about The Father and The Mother though...That still eludes us. I'm guessing this is a we defeat them as we see them am I right?Thats allI got for an idea really to be honest.

Tremora to be honest. What do you got planned on doing after this is all over. I'm thinking about working in maybe say....Business yeah. I figured I might as well try it. Sounds like a good career to work up into personally. I mean we gotta start planning our future out after this is over. Not like things will stick around forever. Azores is still gonna be Azores after all haha.

...Provided we do good enough and the place is still intact when this is all over but I don't doubt that it will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)   Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do we Do the Things We Do?(Death)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2