Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 am

"How would a persona just be placed in you though? It sounds like a pretty...difficult thing to do without you knowing about it," Akina said, pondering the possibility. There's no way that could just happen like that, right? Well, with the reality she'd been forced to face in the past few weeks, nothing seemed to really be impossible anymore. She was a lot more open-minded now, at the very least. "I wouldn't blame you for wanting to find out what happened and why you happen to have a persona like this."

"Pffft, yeah, I do," She agreed with the boy, nodding. "I don't really know if either of us got a chance to mention this, but me and Vincent have actually known each other for quite a bit. We were childhood friends, so I'm pretty sure I would've known if something like that did happen, haha. Though, he ended up moving away and we didn't have much contact until he moved back a little while ago. It's actually a miracle that we actually managed to find each other again," She shrugged. "But, that isn't too important. Plus, like I said, I don't really think a persona is the kind of thing that can just be thrown onto someone else like that..." Could it? She didn't really know, but she highly doubted that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:09 am

Perhaps someone could have implanted it within him?People run experiments on the strangest shit to be honest. We don't know how long shadows have been around for either keep in mind here. I wouldn't rule out the idea of a persona that is hard to control potentially being put in somebody.Thinking about it people did always create the strangest things. Desperate times called for desperate measures. It wasn't too late to rule out the idea of a persona being implanted within vincent anyway.There has to be some kind of lead as to how you got this..I don't think it's a complete mystery though.

I had a feeling to be honest.He would say making it sound like he actually knew they were childhood friends or something.It really is rather ironic. The time that you guys meet each other again is now the time this guy actually awakens to a persona to some extent.Well despite the unfortunate circumtances it took for this to occur. Atleast Vincent was now going to be involved with them in this.I mean. The letter had to come from somebody.If you go to him or her Vincent.Maybe you'll get some answers.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:15 pm

He nodded. "So first we find out whats going on with this world, then we find out who wrote the letter.....Hm? H-Hey what do you mean by that Nozi? How can you have a 'feeling about that?' Man I cant wait to kick whatever ass I can, that sand is screwing with my education." more of Vector talking then him. He shooked his head. "Can we go somewhere with a open flame or somewhere....Im fu-fucking freezing." He pressed his hands on Nozi and Akina's forheads, hey they have a personal ice cube.

"Like a diner or something open late.....Im sure none of your parents even know your here." he smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:20 am

Akina shivered when Vincent's hand made contact with her skin, stepping away from his hand quickly. She hadn't been prepared for that in any way whatsoever, and it caused a chill to rip through her spine rather violently.

"AH! H-Holy crap what the hell your skin is fucking freezing! I know you said you were cold, but my fucking god that's cold!" Akina sputtered slightly, it was summer for fuck's sake, why was he so cold?! He felt like he'd been outside in the snow with no coat on or anything. After she finished speaking, she blushed slightly. "U-Uh...I mean...excuse that, sorry..." She looked at Vincent apologetically.

"Tremora must be right, that has to be some kind of side effect or something. There's no way it's normal to be THAT cold in the middle of the summer. I wouldn't even expect someone to be that cold in the actual winter, for christ's sake!" Don't get her wrong, she was very concerned for her friend. She didn't mean to come off as "omg get away from me" but hell, she was surprised. Plus, she was already pretty chilled as is, it wasn't exactly humid outside at this time of night. Having someone that cold touch you might be good if you were in a hot place, like the beach for example, but at a park now? Nah, it didn't feel so great.

"And somewhere with an open flame? Hahah, last I checked diners don't just have wildfires in the middle of the dining areas," She attempted to joke, though she got the gist of what he meant. He was just cold, and he wanted warmth of some kind. "And hell, my parents are the last people I'd want to know. They probably still think I'm asleep, and they're probably asleep themselves. Since my phone isn't going insane and no cop cars are pulling up, I'd say I have plenty of time to waste before I'm in danger of getting caught."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:47 am

Nozomi lashed immediately the second that his hand had made contaact with Vincents. Christ what happened to em?Vince what the hell happened man?Your skin is freezing beyond comprehension nearly.Perhaps this was a side effect of Vincents new status?Last time I checked you haven't been like this before. Did getting a persona like that effect you somehow or something? Tremora does seemto actually have a point with this shit.He didn't lnow anybody that was surprisingly cold all of a  sudden at all either. The Symptoms probably could extend to worse things if this kept up. Though atleast it was just this for now Despite....How strange it would come off to be so cold in the summer of all times at this point.

Personally I don't really think the school is exactly something we should consider that important either you know?Screw school If anything they should all be glad there isn't any. That means nothings preoccupying them right now and they had the equivalent of an infinite summer.......Atleast until the school was actually up and running again. Which certainly was not going to be any time this year either. A place with an open flame...We could light your hands on fire and see what happens.Hey it was an idea. Perhaps it would work maybe. After all if Vincents hands were so incredibly cold Imagine his entire body. Christ This could be the one time lighting somebody on fire was a GOOD thing.

Personally my parents aren't aware of me being here either. They still don't know I really went out over here at all anyway. Nor do they mind it in the first place concerning this.Parents were the last thing Nozomi was really concerned about at this place in time to be honest. Though in Akina's case it seems Just exiting the house is like robbing a bank in GTA.He would joke around at the concept. Given Akina probably had to bust out quickly unnoticed and everything.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:15 pm

"Yup, drug side effects. Looks like you'll need this." I pull off my coat, put it on Vincent, and turn on the heater function. "There, better? Oh yeah that's right Akina, we need to confront your parents. Mind if we do that in a few days Akina?"
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:57 pm

He tilted his head at them. "come on guys, dont make fun of me, Hehe." he rubbed the back of his head hearing Akina and Nozi poke fun at his idea. "What the heck is GTA?" he shooked his head. "Doesnt matter what matters is, that tremora is my- No our best bet in somethings." He flitched when tremora came closer. "Uh- What are you-" He felt his coat as he, smiled a bit and mumbled, not admiting he was thankful. "U-uh thanks...." he stuggled in the coat, note to self, get a trench coat, in black. With heat warmer...hmmm maybe some shades and black leather gloves, look bad ass.

"Guys.......um...Im thankful to have friends like you." He said looking away as he pouted a bit. "And I just want to say, that...I may not know much about you guys, but Im ready to get to know you. You Akina, on a deeper level." He blushed, that sounded wrong. "And Nozi and Tremora, as bros." He smiled as he turned back to them, pulling his arm out and giving them a thumbs up. Teared up a bit.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:27 am

"C-Confront my parents?!" Akina's full attention was suddenly on Tremora. No no okay no there's no way that's a good idea no- "Uh. I don't really know how good of an idea that would be...I mean, they're really...really um...well damn, there are no words..." Akina frowned. "If I even were to "confront" them, I'm not sure if bringing you all along would be smart. It would probably make things worse..." Her parents clearly weren't all that patient or accepting.

If they knew that Akina had been spending all her free time (on top of that, sneaking out yet again) to hang out with a bunch of guys like every day, they probably wouldn't be so pleased. That alone probably wouldn't sit well with those two. That is, if they weren't already displeased with the fact they were constantly putting their lives in danger and fighting shadowy monsters with personas and weapons in alternate worlds. But there's no way in hell Akina would mention that part to them under any circumstances. It's not like they would believe it...honestly, who would?

But anyway... "Haha, it really is, isn't it? It feels like a prison break, I swear to god," She would say, grinning sheepishly at Nozi. Robbing a bank in GTA didn't have anything on the wrath of Mr. and Mrs. Kurai, that's for sure. She then laughed a little at Vincent. That really did sound wrong, didn't it? "That...definitely doesn't sound right. But sure, Vince. It has been a while since we've seen each other, after all. I'm sure we have a lot to catch up on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:45 am

Well Grand Theft Auto is what GTA is. It's like. Jokingly called Car Stealers Five because all you do is steal cars half the game.Well that was true frankly. Though  GTA was a good game. Though in this case he'd figured half of them did not really know about what the hell really was going on. Personally.I don't suggest her confronting her parents on that. I mean.... What exactly would that lead to as well?Who says they would be so understanding of her situation either?Judging from all the bs she gets stuck putting up with.He was voicing his point now and an accurate one. She couldn't just bring all her friends to her parents. It wouldn't work out and mostly cause a clusterfuck for now. Not to mention HOW it would even be reacted too anyway....Guys,Guys. I believe we're forgetting something however....He would note to the three of them.Vincent was still perfectly unaware of alot of what was going on at the moment.

See there's another problem on the frank...See Vincent. There are these beings called angels basically. What they did was. They came over here because of some war against these two beings called the primordials. Thesis and Ananke. There is an angel in each alternate world that when spoken too.Has a wish of some kind for humanity. If aligned with....It gives you some fraction of its power. However you usually get stuck following it's wish unless you have some other idea..., Each individual one I know of so far would want the other angels and the primordials defeated so it's "wish" can be granted upon humanity.Personally I've heard you need the blessing of a angel to defeat these er...Primordial guys. I heard their incredibly strong and seem to have been responsible for quite a few chaos...The school incident and the largescale incident at maltsu?Were caused by them supposedly. Nozomi figured now was better than never to inform Vincent about the Angels and Primordials. If he didn't know frankly now was the best time.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:02 pm

"Oh yeah, those crazy cops in the GTA games, willing to gun you down if you trip an old man. Honestly if they were that zealous in real life the crime rate would be close to nonexistant. Yeah Vincent, I hope we get to actually be friends instead of acquantiences. .............I am going to assume you didn't mean it as you said it.

"Oh, so they are those kind of parents." People thinking that locking up and sheltering their children from the world will save them. Sadly that makes them woefully underprepared for the hardships of life. Looks like I'll need to teach them..... if I even will be able to get near them. Sadly people like them also tend to be oldfashioned in their views, especially concerning bad people. If a known former criminal asked to talk to them..... yeahno.

"Yeah your right Nozomi, it was stupid of me to suggest that. Wait, forgetting what? Oh yeah, all that shenannigans. Waitwaitwait, I thought Ananke was an angel, did I hear incorrectly from the rally? Because it honest to god looks like I did. Ohhh, yeah, I remember, there was that little whispering back in the Alternate Azores Prison. Was that an angel? Ohhhh, yeah, the thing about wishes, isn't that a bit inhumane? Frick, allegiance in exchange for power, ending most probably in a war between godly beings, instead of godly vs primal. If you have 2 things of the same power level fight to the death..... things go explodey."

"Yeah they are responsible for the School Desert and Volcanic Eruption. I was at the rally Nozomi, and many people were concerned about those disasters, and wanted to kill anything supernatural. The leader of the rally was one of those, except she would even be willing to kill people if they got in her way, thankfully, Simon Alba seems to be somewhat sensible. He seems to have previously been an angel and wants to kill the primordials and force the angels out. But it was also being suggested that even before that he was a human being involved with the angels."

"The entire public knows at least that something big and supernatural is going on, and they are very scared. If something bad and big happens again, who knows what they will do. In fact, they may even try to mob lynch everyone with powers to appease the primordials so to speak. Now, we all know that is a horrible idea since the primordials only want the destruction of all natural life. But they don't know that, and if they are uninformed they will most likely do the worst choice. So we need to end this quick, especially with the deadline to the end of the world being the end of this year."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:03 pm

God this was too much to take in, her parents are still overprotective! but that wasn't the thing that was overwhelming. "Angels? jesus....." hehe get it, "Christ. So shadows and now two blood thirsty things are killing, teens? but if these angels are as powerful then, Why don't they band together and stop them" connection. "You guys joined one, Tell me please." he balled a fist. "Its wish has to be good if you joined right?"

He looked down he leaned on the tree, he now knows why his father was a smoker. This was stressful as it is, he couldn't imagine the stuff the team didn't know about. He slowly nodded as smirked. "Hey...I know Akina’s parents personally, and I know sooner or later they might wake up to check on there angel. We should call it a night." he pulled out his phone as he called "Walter, time to pick me up." He sighed looking at them. "Thanks for coming guys. And explaining as much as you can, I don't know what having a persona can do for the long run but You have my word you can count on me for any aid."
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 pm

She rolled her eyes with a groan. "Ugh. Don't remind me," She said, but she couldn't lie. Vince did have a point. If they decided to check up on her only to find an empty bed and an open window...

Frankly, Akina did not want to find out what would actually happen. And she doubted her friends would, either. All this talk about GTA was pretty funny, but knowing them, it might not be so far off the actuality of the situation. Gh. Those parents are terrifying sometimes. Akina sometimes couldn't believe she was related to them, she was nothing like that! Akina couldn't be that strict or demanding (or intimidating...) to save her life.

Then again... "Meh. I think I can stay for at least a bit longer without them realizing I'm gone. It's really rare that they do check up on me. For people that are so overprotective of me, they have a strange way of showing it sometimes." Even so...Akina wasn't so keen on the idea of just blindly trusting her luck. Akina was never the luckiest person she knew of. Knowing her luck, this might be the day they decide to check. "Plus I'm sure there's still some important stuff we need to discuss before we all leave or go somewhere else to relax and warm our little ice cube over here." She'd point at Vincent with a slight grin. "But yeah. Serious stuff, okay. Vincent clearly still has to catch up, even though we might have explained a lot of things. This situation isn't exactly simple, after all. Having a persona could definitely be helpful in the long run, it could even save your life. Though, that's pretty ironic for you, since your persona was the thing that almost ended said life. But putting that aside, considering the way things are starting to get, you never really know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:18 pm

There's alot of important stuff on the Frank yes yes. Though Personally these angels...I believe aligning with one is beneficial int he long run to this shit. Even if it's temporary. Not like they wouldnt mind lending their power to defeat the primordials. The primordials are the damn people trying to wipe them all out anyway!He would exclaim trying to get his point across to everybody now. Well frankly it never hurts to ask about this kinda shit.Yes sure Sure. Lets go somewhere with Vincent and Throw him in a Heater or something I don't know. Well now that we've gotten this big understanding hassle out of the way.Lets continue the conversation somewhere we can relax. Frankly this is tiring. Lets get something to eat or some shit somewhere?It's getting a little late anyway and we could go somewhere and continue really. I'm viewing that as the best course of action at the moment. hat about You Tremora?He would ask Tremora as he had rambled slightly on. Well really he just was glad this was over for the most part and that Vincent had now understood a large majority of what as going on now.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:20 pm

He blinked before scratching his cheek, little ice cube! His brow twitched while he looked at Akina as he have her a deadpan seriously? face. He turned his attention to Nozi, before listening, throw a heater?! he wasnt that cold was he! if Tremora makes a joke about this he would flip a nut. But with all seriousness he could eat. And Walter was on his way. "Fine, we could eat, My driver wouldnt mind taking us somewhere open, and if you want he can drop you guys off." He gave a thumbs up while he looked at tremora's coat, red. Too flashy, he should get one with a collar, and in black, and a pair of gloves, oooohh some shades too. Just a thought.

"So besides Angels those things want them dead, and it seems that they dont care who gets caught up in this mess, either way. Lets hope my persona is helpful, I mean if you want me dead maybe he can do that hehe."

'Quit fooling around with that, you understand I may lose my so called life as well, for now plan your next actions. Even they might not know everything. Thus we return to the island where we were attacked. And find out the pills as I said before. But first, go get something hot to eat. I think I feel cold, I dont even know how!'

'mmmmmmmmmmmmm.'

Vincent had his eyes closed to listen while he smiled a bit. Opening one eye to look at the group.

"Well? what do you say hehe."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 pm

"It's okay Vincent, everyone is working to kick their asses. Thanks for joining us Vincent. I think that they absolutely think that you have to obey the rules that they don't think about other possiblities. Like those parents that call others liars for things that the kid did in plain day with tons of witnesses. Yeah, supernatural thing that wants to kill you can save your life, extreme irony guys, and the unlucky recipitent is Vincent."

"But Nozomi, I'm okay with you aligning with an angel as long as it isn't a bad one but I have an idea. Once all the primordials get destroyed, everyone could just renounce their wishes with the angels. Therefore the primordials get destroyed and humanity stays the same and isn't changed. If humanity is ever going to be changed, it has to be done by itself. Either that or we are destined for death, which might be a sad inevitablility."

"Nah, he probably has tons of heaters at his house, right RichyMcRich? Oh yeah, food to eat, almost forgot about that. But I think I know the exact place to go, if your willing." I continue on without their consent to continue, I AM AN ASS!!! "There is this resturaunt chain that is quite popular around the U.S.A and I heard that there is a branch of it here. I believe it was called Panda Express, and holy shit is it good."

"I mean, you would expect the food to be some crazy delicacies but no, it's actual food combinations that anyone would like. So yeah, let's continue this chat there at the dinner table. Also, just so you know Vincent, all their food is constantly heated, you'll love it."

Le [Exit] for the PANDA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next