Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Bro Investigation(Death)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:43 pm

"Yeah, I could tell. He gave you a summary? Great. Well of course he would know about a time limit. Ummm, apparently there is a giant list of those with the power out and about. Eheheh, yeah, and that rally felt like it could blow up at any minute. Well, when I talked to Aki-chan, she kinda told me a tad about the wild card. That they were a special persona user. Also, in card games with wild cards, the wild card can count as any card, I guess."

"So since that was mentioned I sorta connected it into personas and put two and two together to get multiple personas. Yeah." I hope he understands this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:52 am

Yeah he caught me up to speed on things a while ago. I had met him before,etc. Explained to me that list as well. Apparently in that radio tower there is an angel. Doesn't seem to have too much of a wish....Except for Absolute Democracy in a sense. Which I personally was 50/50 on supporting.It was a wish Nozomi just couldn't dive into. ABSOLUTE democracy?It sounded a bit confusing if anything. Not to mention the potential problems that would come with the wish...It wouldn't just magically fix everything. The world doesn't work that way.

A wild card? Eh alright. I'm pretty sure we may or may not find someone like this,But for now I wouldn't say their our primary concern at all.A wild card....Someone who uses multiple personas. That sounds like a strange Idea. However it doesn't sound impossible. Well. Eh the idea just didn't possess much importance to Nozomi.

Hey Tremora listen...I wanted to bring something up also.He had to bring up the favor Tremora did for him and Akina. Plus now was better than never right?Listen about what you did for me and Akina...Thanks.

We both needed it,but Akina needed it more as well. Without confirming suzio's status. I was concerned for how she would react to the potential idea of him being dead or anything. It's nice that we actually found him now....He trailed off given Tremora was not aware of the last part of the reason Suzio was actually in the hospital.

Though...Unfortunantly he is crippled for a while and unable to do anything.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:21 pm

"Yeah, I know there is an angel there. Wait, she wants absolute democracy? What even is that? Well I think there is one currently, just don't know who it is. But if he is to be known he has to be on that list. Don't mention it Nozomi, I just did what any self-respecting citizen would have done, help those in need. Yeah, I am very glad that I managed to find him through hospitalization records."

"I can tell Akina needed it, because it really seems that she not only highly values her friends, but she needs them. *Sigh* Looks like shadows really are the true selves. But everything else that isn't hidden is also a part of the person, so technically all of you is you. Yeah, I know he is crippled, but I wonder how he got crippled."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm

I don't know Tremora. but I can't find myself agreeing with her wish though. The world can't just magically be fixed like that.The angel's wish wasn't perfect. What if it just screwed everyone over unintentionally?Not to mention it didn'tseemt o have too much thought behind it. It sounded like a wish that appealed to everybody however. So the angel most likely had followers by now. Well yeah we really needed it you know?Honestly I'm very concerned for Akina these days on the frank....Just what would have occured if they didn't find suzio at all?He didn't want to contemplate it. Akina could have potentially broken down thinking he was dead.

Yeah I really appreciate your assitance on that. When we talked to suzio however he appeared to basically have been crippled from a car accident. From the looks of it his legs were run over nearly...Christ. The guy was stuck in a wheelchair and was barely awake.Lamenting on it. He found it rather suspicious...Nobody knows of what occured nearly and his family was barely there even. Not to mention It was rather sudden.I'm a little suspicious about what may have occured to Suzio. I get this strange feeling it was intentional. We did get into conflict with a gang slightly before.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:18 pm

"Yeah, nothing can be truly fixed unless it's centuries of blood sweat and tears. I know that Nozomi, why do you think I went digging through all that paperwork and all those connections? A car accident, with his legs almost run over? Was it a Hit-and-Run? Jesus, that sounds harsh. You got into a conflict with a gang!?"

"If you are ever to go into conflict with a gang make sure you whoop all of their asses and send them to the police. Otherwise they will just come back to bite you in the ass. Like they might have done to Suzio ;.;. Anyways, I think I'll need to go out and get some more info, and we also will have to eventually kill a bunch of shadows. So, see you later Nozomi." I say walking off towards my home to bury myself in papers and figure stuff out.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:09 pm

It's possible just considering the circumstances Tremora. Suzio could have been purposley assaulted man! I don't know but it's looking suspicious. Especially when people were barely aware of suzio's disappearence.Man it sure as hell was confusing. Was there another mystery to be solved? Suzio certainly was not one to jump in front of cars or anything last time he checked. Regardless it was certainly a concern. Their run in with some okada thuggie could spell troublle in the future.Well Tremora I wouldn't see it as that easy. Well alright. Hope searching for information goes well for you. After all we need to know everything that is possible in this situation.... Knowing is half the battle right?I don't know. I heard that off G.I Joe once. As Tremora walked away.

Nozomi began to contemplate everything. Wow things were getting pretty serious for the lot of them. Perhaps they would discover another party member?Time would only tell yes as the surroundings around Nozomi got slightly darker. As he began to walk away to do....Whatever it was he was gonna do

-Nozomi exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Nozomi and Tremora's relationship may get stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bro Investigation(Death)   The Bro Investigation(Death) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bro Investigation(Death)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2