Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 am

Akina's eyes widened slightly; had she really been screaming that loud?! Oh no.

"Oh, noooo," Akina voiced her literal thoughts. She'd been worrying about her volume while on the actual ride, but she'd gotten caught up in the excitement around her that she kind of forgot Nozomi was directly next to her and that her screams were probably hurting his ears. Akina wondered if she'd screamed loud enough to actually pop an eardrum. That was very possible. And very...not pleasant. Hopefully she hadn't actually caused damage and maybe they were just ringing or clogged or something? That poor boy's ears...well ear, probably. "God damn it. I'm so sorry, oh my god. I would've apologized for it earlier if we weren't actually on a ride. And I wasn't busy, uh, screaming, haha..." She definitely felt bad about that now. God, she was hurting people left and right today, wasn't she? "I'm sorry..."

Apologies aside, Akina would follow him over to the bench, noticing all the people eating around them as well. "Seriously though, that ride was pretty...awesome," She'd mention in an attempt to at least lighten to mood. Hey, she could try, right? "Besides the whole "possibly losing your hearing" thing, hahah...um, did you at least have some kind of fun on it?" She thought she'd at least ask, hoping she didn't manage to ruin the ride for her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:52 am

Goddamnit Akina relax relax.He would say laughing upon noticing Akina's wide eyes and what she was saying. She didn't need to get so worked up about this. Besides like. The entire freaking ride was screaming anyway. I wouldn't be too worried about that whatsoever.It was true like the entire crowd of people that had been on that ride were screaming their asses off like raging eagles in the first place anyway.Akina relax you don't need to apologize for that.Christ Akina had a apology complex or something these days. She didn't actually hurt him or anything.The ride was pretty cool and all yeah. Personally I won't lie. A few times I felt as if I was going to fly out of my seat directly and end up on the news or something....The seatbelt felt incredibly loose.He would remark on the sudden sensation he got whenever the coaster had gone down or anything. Man I'm amazed at all the food they got around us...I wouldn't be amazed if I gained a few pounds just eating here for like thirty minutes.He would say in a unsurprised tone. Nozomi was certainly one to watch his figure as well.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:16 am

"Oh...haha. Yeah, I know I kind of, say sorry a lot. Sorry," She said once again before realizing okay that was kind of silly. She facepalmed. "Ughhh...did I really just apologize for apologizing too much? What the hell..." Jesus Christ. Even Akina knew that that was a little...dumb. Nozomi was right, she needed to relax a bit.

Akina was still well on her way from being completely calm and relaxed, but eh. She was getting there. Mostly. "Yeah, I kind of felt a bit loose as well...though I just kind of thought it was supposed to be like that, so I didn't freak out?" Akina shrugged sheepishly. Oh well. It seemed her ignorance had worked in her favor, for once. It's not like one could really know the sensation you were supposed to get while riding one of those things. Though it probably shouldn't be loose in any way, that was obvious...

Though, who really cared at this point. The ride was over and her and Nozomi both lived through it. Good enough? "I did mention that I was a little concerned over something going wrong, but at least you didn't end up like that. We're both fine, so that's good, right?"

"Yeah...there's certainty a lot to eat here..." She agreed with a nod. While she wasn't exactly the most sporty person on the planet, she wasn't planning on gaining a hundred pounds from the food here. Not to mention the cyclone did a great job of taking away any hunger she might've had before. She would probably be good on food for a while. "I wouldn't be very surprised either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Hey Hey.Relax Akina alright? Christ your apologizing just for APOLOGIZING now. I think you need to chill out a little more. Well it was showing frankly that Akina had a habit of apologizing over the littlest things. Christ. Did she apologize for existing alone while she was at it?He hoped she did not.Well. He had faith that she wouldn't freak out too much now. Frankly we're all supposed to feel a little loose.Thats what the damn point of relaxing i s for.To be honest...He would trail off a bit.Looking off into the distance slightly as he turned back.It's nice to just. Not worry about persona business at all for once you know? Not having to think about everything that's going on and just...Be normal for once. Really. Sometimes I wonder as if like. When we'll get the chance to be normal again. We've been doing alot lately and frankly I just wonder about it. Everyone these day's just walks by like...Everythings normal you know?When it isn't and their all unaware.Well that was unexpected but Nozomi did voice his honest opinion about things. That kinda was the whole point of them going to penecia. It's nice to just....Not have to worry about personas or shadows or whatever fuckery for once. There was all this shit on the frank about angels and primordials and they were just...Going by as if it was normal,but it was at that moment Nozomi thought about everything.It was apparant by the look on his face as well as if he was having a large scale epiphany.Well like...Honestly sorry about that all coming out. I just started thinking about everything you know?and It came out to be honest like I wasn't even the one talking anymore.He would say directly facing Akina.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:18 am

"Yeah...you're probably right. I've been trying to just kind of chill lately, but it isn't that easy," She said with a sigh. At least, not for her. Even now, Akina found herself worrying a lot. She'd like to say she definitely improved with her nervousness and things like that since she first began hanging out with Nozi and everyone else, but she honestly didn't know. Did she even get any better?

"Mhm...A lot has been going on lately," She agreed, nodding. "It's been a little stressful, to be completely honest..." Normal, huh? That word hadn't had much meaning to Akina anymore with all that had happened. Her life was far from normal anymore. Was that even a good thing? "You know that saying, ignorance is bliss? Well, maybe that saying does have a point... But yeah. Haha, there's no need to apologize, I can definitely relate to the way you're thinking about everything and all that," Akina told him with a smile. "But I do have a question...I've been thinking about this a whole lot lately. ...Do you miss it a lot? Like, being normal? Not having a persona, and not having to worry about all of this really deep stuff that we've been dealing with lately?" It had been nagging at her for a while.

"Or maybe like, okay...if you had never awoken to a persona and become involved in this situation, what do you think you'd be doing now? Or, what if none of this was even happening and we were just living normal lives like we were supposed to? How different would everything be?" Akina was suddenly asking a bunch of questions. It might've seemed a bit weird, it was rare she would voice things like this. Or at least, things like this in such an excessive amount. Stuff like that usually bounced around in her head until she just stopped dwelling on it. But this was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:56 am

Honestly.... Yeah It's been a bit stressful these days I guess. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Missing being normal though?He would think about this very careful.Missing to be normal. He really didn't know. To be honest he found this exciting but at the same time dangerous of course. Like...He knew it had to be taken seriously but it at the same time gave him a new experience nothing else did.Honestly Akina...I don't know if I miss being Normal you know? It's like strange. Like. I do and I don't at the same time you know?Like this is my time in the spotlight. For once I'm not like...Some ordinary guy. I felt special getting into all of this a bit. Like it was the chance to do something bigger than myself for once. Like...It wasn't generic either. It was something most people never had a sliver of a chance too and somehow by fate I got into it. I know its serious and all but, at the same time its strangley enjoyable. It's a new experience for me to be honest and really.

If it weren't for this....."Event". I wouldn't have potentially met everyone I did now or even...Be as close with them as I am now either.

Frankly that was Nozomi's perspective of things. This changed his life,but in both good and bad ways in itself. It was his moment to do something special and not be a generic face in the crowd like he had always felt like one before.Honestly I think things would be incredibly different if we weren't all awakened to our personas and doing all this crazy shit. I barely know what I would be doing to be honest if I wasn't awakened to a persona.Though this was just his take on everything at the moment. What would Akina think of it?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Akina would just sort of...stare at her friend for a few seconds, clearly in shock about something.

"Wow...I actually...feel pretty similar.  There's no way I could've worded it that well...but yeah. I mean, I thought I was being selfish for thinking that way, you know? Since this clearly isn't a game or something like it. It's serious, and dangerous." She looked down at the ground with a small frown.

"It's not like I had much going for me either before all this started. If we weren't doing all this persona stuff, I'd probably just be doing what I was when you guys first met me, wandering around without a goal, waiting for something to happen or change. I thought I was at ease with the way things were, just living a peacefully normal life, but now that I have a persona and nothing is normal anymore, I don't know about that. Now that something's actually...happened, I'm not sure what to think, to be honest. Am I supposed to be enjoying it this much? I don't even know."

"Lately I've been wondering if I would've been just better off not getting involved in this situation. I mean, I'm me, I would've never though that someone like me would be helpful in something like this. I thought it was honestly a mistake at first, like maybe we all would've been better off if I never got a persona and joined the team, but I'm starting to wonder if that really is the case...maybe this was supposed to happen after all. All I know is that I don't regret anything that's happened so far...I would've never met you and everyone else, after all." After that, she would fall silent, though she clearly looked relieved that Nozomi held sort of similar feelings about this situation. Sure, it wasn't all fun and games, there were plenty of stressful and serious things they had to worry about, but they had all gained something from it, after all. It wasn't like it had been for nothing. And it was definitely something new, something Akina thought she'd never get a chance to do. "Yeah, our lives would definitely be a lot different if we didn't have personas, but would it be different in a good way? Just being normal and doing stuff people our age would normally do? Selfish or not, I don't think I'd like that very much, to be completely honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:42 pm

It's funny you know. Despite all the crazy shit thats happened. Despite the fact that everyones lives are at stake or anything...This has changed us in a good way when you consider it. We woulda had boring lives maybe or something generic and been unaware. Now...Look at us Akina. We've grown as people. We've developed as better persons of our own and matured in ways we would not have without this situation. It's strange. I guess this shows something. Perhaps this is the same for everyone that's awakened to the potential?Wow. This entire clusterfuck of a situation was a lifesaver in a sense when he considered it. It really changed him and all of his friends,and was what led to him meeting most of them in the first place. Personally it was a bit funny. Wow. Haha. It was like Life had played a cruel Joke on himself,Akina and everyone else. As if it just...

Like What was this?Throw them in this shithead situation and watch them go?What the hell. It was crazy.I'd have never met you either...But I'm glad I met someone such as yourself and people like the others too and every damn other person I've met because of this supposedly crazy as hell situation. I don't care if it's well..."Bad'. It's a twisted Joke fate plays with us. A chance to change our lives and rewrite everything in a kickass way. The cost is facing serious moral crap. Not knowing what the hell to do sometimes,and frankly... Dealing with stuff most people our age never would have to deal with.

Why must we fall?It was something Nozomi would think of. A voice would resonate in his head saying "So we can get back up again".That was the answer he figured to all of this right?You know what Akina. I think I get this shit now.We fall so we can get back up again. So we can rise all over this shit and overcome and frankly become a better person. It's a weird and twisted game we play but its a game we're stuck in till the end. Frankly I don't got intentions to lose this one at all you know? This is one we can't afford to lose.What?It was strange considering this a game in a sense,but it was one. Everything in life in a sense could be considered a game,It just wasn't fun,Though there was always a chance to win or lose based on your moves and actions right?That was the same way Nozomi looked at this entire thing.

There's hope for this Situation Akina. We just gotta keep getting back up and throw this shit down to the ground and end all the weird babbly thats going the hell on. We gotta do this for everyone else and ourselves so we can go back to having a decent life. Frankly I'd prefer having done all this AND THEN having a decent life rather than never having this at all.In the end. Whether or not everyone agrees with it. This changes us for the better. Man what the hell. Nozomi was slightly confused by what he was saying. Akina probably was going to be too,but frankly it was what he considered the truth.

And that. Is why I think we shouldn't give up no matter what and keep going.He would crack a smile to Akina. Relieved now in a sense. Not really down or anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:19 am

"Grown?" Akina questioned, not sure if to herself or Nozi. "We've...grown. I didn't think of it like that before. I mean, sure I didn't see this as a bad situation because there's a lot we've gained, but you're really right. We have grown. It's kind of odd when you think about it, but true nonetheless. I wonder if we would still be friends had this not happened the way it did. I mean, we met at the school, which we both went to because there was sand there. If the sand wasn't there, we wouldn't have had that specific conversation, or found the yen and all that. We probably would've still met at school and all that, but there's no way we'd be as close as we are now."

"People are age may not have to deal with the burdens we do, but in a way that's both good and bad. If we didn't have this going on, sure we'd be normal and maybe happy, but we wouldn't know what we were missing that way." Nozomi's words were slightly confusing the girl, but it was more like making her re-evaluate a lot of things kind of confused. It was confusing, yet it made perfect sense to her. That alone was confusing Akina. "Falling to get back up again, huh? That makes sense, in some way. We won't be able to grow if we don't face something that's difficult. Speaking of games, doesn't that sound kind of like RPG logic? You face stronger enemies and bosses and maybe get the hell beat out of you and maybe make some mistakes along the way but hey, once you do beat it you level up and become stronger, right? Stronger and ready to face whatever else comes along. Life seems to be that way too. Well, kinda." Akina wasn't quite sure if she was making complete sense, either, but that's how she felt.

"If we give up, that won't happen! I definitely agree with you on that! The goal now is to do this, so we can have those lives! I'm sure that after this, our lives will be just fine. We...can't and won't lose." She'd smile as well. She clearly wasn't down, either. It was weird, such a deep conversation would usually leave her feeling a little sad...but she felt different. Like, energized or something. It was kind of strange, honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:07 pm

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger~. Reminded meof a song frankly. You know we really have grown though in all seriousness. I'm not holding back full force onto all this shit and I don't think you should either. You know yeah we did meet at the school. It was like fate drove us to each other. We met in all that dumb sand with Suzio and we did it. We did it we found all that money. WE NEVER spent it haha. Yeah people our age.....HE Would trail off thinking about that. People their age....People their age never had to deal with this shit,but there was a reason they were the ones doing the things that they did no?They don't deal with this. Perhaps cause their not mean't too...Haha. I guess the logic of RPG's applies to this Akina. We defeat things that are far stronger than us in order to get strong and get ready to brave all kinds of crazy shit.Nozomi didn't know how he felt on the inside about this. It was as if.. He didn't know. He felt a strange emotion inside of himself. One that he would equate to feeling more understanding of one's self from the entire conversation that had transpired between himself and Akina.

Honestly yeah. Yeah. We can't hold back now. Well. What do you want to do now? Honestly I think we should get out of here. We've been here a while and surprisingly. Time flew by really quick discussing all of that. He would say contemplating it. Wow time did truly fly by as their surroundings had faded behind themselves. As if they were oblivious to everything but the conversation until now. As if the sounds of penecia did not snap back and they didn't hear anyone else until it was over and the burgeoning sounds of Penecia had restored unto their ears. The sounds of merriment and laughter of those around them.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:29 am

"Yeah...haha, it does. I forgot about that song. And yeah, maybe it was fate...who knows. I wouldn't be too surprised if it actually was. It feels like all that happened such a long time ago, though. Like, so much has happened since that one day...it's unbelievable." She would sigh, looking off to the side as if thinking hard. But she'd quickly snap back into the conversation. "Most people probably wouldn't be able to deal with this type of thing anyway. I mean, even though it's allowed us to grow in a great way it's still undeniably stressful, isn't it? Plus, there's just so much to worry about...I doubt it would be meant for just anyone."

"Oh, that? Yeah, the RPG thing was just kind of a stupid thought that popped into my head, haha. I saw the similarities and thought I should mention it," She smiled a little sheepishly.  "I...I won't hold back on this either! I agree with you on that." This conversation had definitely taken an...interesting turn. An unexpected one, as well. This probably wasn't the kind of conversation to have in a place like this...but Akina didn't mind much. It sort of...felt like this conversation needed to happen. And Akina was glad that it did.

"Oh!" She'd look around, finally noticing her surroundings again. The people all around them did look like they were having fun, huh. But wow, time certainly had passed, hadn't it? "Sure, we can do that. How much time were we even here talking? Jeez..." Akina laughed. "But it's fine. This was a...good conversation. At least I think so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:37 am

Fantastic Akina it's been two seconds afterwards and we already fucked it up haha. The Rpg concept of this is rather weird. Would that mean our lives are controlled by someone else behind a screen and our existance has no meaning????He would say with a fake overdramatic gasp for the most part.Ah whatever whatever. Let's just get going for the most part now. This was a necessary conversation in my opinion. Though time flies as your talking. Especially when it's this deep. This everything goes to hell and everything transforms into like the Matrix for you. Like it all slows down.Nozomi would continue to ramble about strange references to other movies pertaining their conversation as he began to walk away With Akina. This was certainly a much Needed conversation that day.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:25 pm

"Maybe we're breaking the fourth wall right now with this conversation..." She laughed at his gasp. "Yeah, it was. We talked about a lot of deep stuff here. It was good. Though maybe a little out of place for here if you ask me. It's kind of weird, it really does feel like everything just kind of slowed down. The Matrix is probably a good example if we're going with movie references here. Speaking of movies..." She walked with him, smiling and listening to the references, contributing to the conversation as best as she could. Though it had been a very serious conversation, it was definitely necessary. It didn't feel quite like the others, this was different. It just made her feel sort of...motivated. And she was grateful for that.

-Akina Exit-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:19 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2