Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) Empty
PostSubject: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 am

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) DormRoom2-1_zps2b06289b

Kogami would awaken on the soft sheets of a bed. Examining the surroundings, he'd see himself in some kind of infirmary, as if he were being treated. The doorway to the room would slowly open as a dark skin young woman in white would enter the room. She looked towards her patient before clasping her hands together and giving a sigh of relief.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) Tumblr_n3y7fgzhbd1ru6ecio3_250

"Oh thank goodness, I thought you were dead. Captain Azame brought you in here and you weren't responding to anything. I tried all my remedies and nothing seemed to work, but now you look A-Ok!" The young woman raised her hand and did an "o-K" gesture before sitting in her seat. She would lift her checkboard and begin to make some notes about the patient. "So, how are you feeling Mr... ?" She tilted her head in confusion. She hadn't even gotten his name. "Is all your memory intact? Do you remember everything? The Captain said he found you outside our walls. Do you live in a neighboring town?" Asking questions was not something she enjoyed, to be completely honest. Everyone in the city knew each other, so meeting someone new kind of threw her for a loop.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Kogami blinked twice as he proceeded to rub his head for a few moments. There was this girl that appeared to be his nurse or something? There was the base of the sword sucking on Kogami's soul as if it was a piece of candy or something. However, where could they have brought koga to have medical treatment of any kind. "This only means two things...." Either one, he was still inside of the tower and he was captured by the enemy. OR two, "When did i even fall asleep to begin with....... wait...." Kogami checked his hand to see the skin tone. When he noticed that he was still light-skinned up to a degree, he groaned a bit.

"Ok, so i'm still dead. Not like i should be jumping for joy or anything. " After Kogami was finished mumbling to himself, he looked over at the young woman. "My name? Kogami Shibuya, and my memory is fine, unless you been pumping me up with drugs. "Kogami would then generate his soul-bound and twirl his knife around for a little but until putting it away. " Alright, at least i'm not completely powerless." After sitting up for a while, Kogami got off the bed and reached for his fedora hat. " You're better off treating me as an anomaly, someone not worth remembering in the end, no clue where this is, and more than likely, i'm not from here. But thanks for saving my.... life?" Ironic right? He's a shadow self, what life?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 am

The woman watched the man cause a blade to appear and her eyes would widen for a few brief seconds. Was this man a- a- a-.. MAGICIAN!? She took a step back and took an exaggerated pose as if interested and terrified at the same exact time. "A magician here!? In-Incredible!" The young woman would scratch her head with a nervous laughter when the man spoke of being pumped up with the drugs. Though all this edgy talk coming from him made her give an "As-if" expression as she walked to her desk and took a seat.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) Tumblr_n3y7fgzhbd1ru6ecio4_250

"Mr. Edgy, you should stop trying to sound cooler than you are. All you had to say was thanks and nothing more than that." The Doctor gave a smile as she continued her notes on her patient. "Alright Mr. Shibuya, you can call me Doctor Barbados. I have some questions for you, if you don't mind. For example, why were you outside of the major city? Have you been wandering alone this entire time? Where did you come from, and are there any others? You don't look as if you're a member of the Crimson Flag.." She puffed her cheeks, sort of annoyed at the questions she had to ask here. Honestly this was rather boring, but it was Captain's orders.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:59 pm

Mr edgy? " Kogami groaned a bit at the name, was this woman already giving him nicknames? Of course he would be on edge, this is an alternate world and Koga has no idea how he got here." Barbados? Like the vacation spot? Does that even exist here?" Random, even for Koga, but even suppose criminals need a break. Though, Kogami decided that he answered the questions honestly instead of beating around the bush. It wasn't his style in the first place. " I was kicking someone's ass, a nazi robot, while dealing against the wrath of a woman with a cursed sword and lolicon fetish." Now, how should Kogami answer the next few questions? " I got teleported to your city after the fight most likely, by the time i got here and now, assume i was unconscious the entire time. Don't know what the crimson flag is, sounds like a gang. I came from a tower that probably put me here.... blah blah blah ...blah blah... i don't know where anyone else is so assume i'm alone. Not like they consider me as their friend, is that it for the questions?" Kogami sighed a bit as he looked out of the window.

So how is this going to work now? You surrender me to your authorities or something doctor vacation? You look like you could use a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:09 am

"Like the vacation spot? Haha, more like it's just a family name, Mr. Shibuya. But I wouldn't know if it existed here. I haven't left this city in my entire life." The young woman set down the notebook and placed her hands in her lap. When he explained his memories, she gave a look of confusion before laughing. Obviously he was not only a magician but he was also a comedian too. Mr. Shibuya had many talents! Though in reality, he was just a extremely weird guy. She was rather surprised he wasn't aware what the Crimson Flag was and how he kept speaking of some sort of tower. What an confusing person this was. There was a chance he actually needed some mental help at this point.

When he asked what was the next step, she would cross her arms and close her eyes. "Doctor Vacation? What a bad name. The Captain should be back any second now. After all, it's getting dark outside, so they'll be active soon. When the red moon rises, all our forces return back to the base to protect the people here." The dark skinned young woman would stand from her seat and pat herself off. "You know, it'd probably be best for you to speak to the Captain now. After all, he did say he pulled you from the Aibo River. I'll call him now." The young woman moved to the headset on her desk and would place it upon her head to make the call.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:58 pm

That's too bad, give the signal that you're here against your will and i'll break you out. " Kogami was half joking with that bit, he didn't know if this was one of those slavery worlds or not. If that was the case, she might hit one of his sensitive spots and convince him to stab a few people and get involved. Kogami is well aware of how it feels like to be imprisoned like an animal, he always thought that there were some people that were simply misguided and needed some help along the way. Though, that was his past, it didn't matter now.

"......" Koga sat back down and closed his eyes then. " Go ahead and call your fearless leader, doubt he will be as easily impressed with my parlor tricks. " Since when did stabbing people become a superpower anyway? Go figure...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:14 pm

b"Against my will...? I think you got the wrong idea here, Mr. Shibuya. This place is my home." The Doctor would look confused for a second before giving a smile. This man was rather stranger. Atleast stranger than anyone else they had found outside the safe walls of the city. She had already called the Captain by this time, as she placed the headset down. Honestly she didn't feel quite alright letting this guy walk freely around. He was way too strange.. Too odd. By this time, as if on cue, the door to the room would immediately open with full force. Standing at the doorway would be a young man with flaming red hair. His eyes searched the room before falling on that of Kogami, and he'd give a haughty grin.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) 261jo15

"Yo, finally stopped playing dead, Fedora?" The Captain began to make his way towards the man with a confident stride before being blind sided by a uppercut from the doctor. She surely had her Father's boxing skills, as she sent the Captain flying to his butt. "How many times do I have to tell you!? When you enter my room, don't kick down my door!" The dark skinned young woman showed some fury for a second as she walked over to her desk and sat down with a 'Hmph!'. This seemed to be a common thing between them, as the Captain kicked himself to his feet with his usual cocky grin.

"Sorry, Doctor! My bad. It'll probably never happen again. If you don't mind, I plan on stealing your patient here. We've got some things to talk about." Captain Azame would motion for Kogami to follow him outside the room. If the man did, he'd pinch his own chin and take a look at the fedora wearing stranger. "Seems like you pulled yourself together nicely. The name's Azame. You're one hell of a guy to be taking a dip with the demons in Aibo River. I'm surprised they didn't put you on the menu." The young Man would give a smile while patting Kogami on the back. "Well whatever, let's go get some chow, I'm sure you're as hungry as me. I mean, we gotta put some meet on those bones of yours."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 pm

""Home? Lucky..... i don't have one.... want to trade?" It was bitter sweet, but kogami made a joke of it anyway. It was more of a "laugh at my pain response, but  it died down when the captain came in. As well as seeing the doc giving the captain the meanest  punch he seen in a while. " Wow..... never knew you had it in you doc, i'm a little scared of you now. " Kogami said it with a single shrug as he looked to the captain. "Looks  like you got  mean streak for ya kid? So i guess you're the "bad-ass captain that's in charge of everyone " ya?" Kogami would say with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Take a look at this guy here, red hair, similar features to someone Kogami knows. " Naa.... cant be....you kind of look like someone i know way too well. Related to a guy named Kahn?" Kogami would say as he  tipped his hat to  the doctor as he walked out with Azame. Thanks for the offer of a free meal, and i'm not an easy kill regardless,  i can take care of myself just fine.

While kogami had his hat on his head he continued to follow. So whats the deal with this city, fearless leader? Demons? They aren't called shadows anymore? I'm assuming  you're on the level, Apocalypse world, monsters all around and you are the last force between them and a shallow grave yada yada.....  mind telling me the source of your problem out of curiosity? So stab the source of his problem and go back to the tower? Easy enough, probably..
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:53 pm

Azame raised a brow at the mention of his Father. The hell was this guy? "Yeah, you a friend of my old man? Don't tell me you came from that battlefield with the Azure Flag. How's the fight going?" The red head folded his arms behind his head and shifted his weight to his left side. Kogami didn't look as old as his Old man, so how were they acquainted? Maybe a student of the dojo? They started their way back to the Captain's quarters when the man started off about the situation. "Err, not sure what you mean by Shadows but they do hide within them I guess? Whatever the case, I'll keep it simple. This world was covered by demons many years ago thanks to some chick with supernatural powers. Our folks got together to try and find a solution to sealing the demons back from wherever the hell they came from, but some bastards on the other side, called the Azure Flag, started ransacking our base camps at night. They thought they were slick and we weren't going to go back at them, but we did. Next thing I know, I'm being called Captain and leading this place while our folks go beat the shit out of the Azure Flag in some Civil War. Honestly, as long as I get to kill some demons, I don't give a damn about the war." Captain Azame would swipe his nose and give his usual cocky smirk.

When the dude started talking about the source of problems, Azame would turn to him with a raised brow. "Source of the problem? Well I guess that'd be the Azure Flag. If we wiped them all out, we wouldn't have to waste time on them and focus more on wiping out all the demons. Then we can get our city back from them. But those damn Azure bastards don't know when to give up. They've been constantly attacking our base camp at night. You want to help? Help us kill those bastards tonight and show us what you're made of. Can I count on your, Fedora?" The Captain gave a light punch to Kogami's arm. He wasn't aware the guy wasn't from their reality, but it found it strange how he didn't know what the hell was currently going on in the world.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Lets just say in his old years i used to be a pain in his ass and vice versa. Were not friends, he doesn't give a shit about me to be honest. Assuming he's old, i time traveled, which is assuming that whatever the hell i was doing before came here... anyway It's weird, but accept it now. Where i'm from, you aren't even a thought yet kid. Whatever is going on now, i don't know, but if you don't know me now, i'm probably dead. Oh well...." Sucks, kogami kind of wanted to say that his father was a bit of an asshole, but he held back from it. Family was a sensitive spot for some reason. This guy gets his white picket fence and kogami gets to die twice, whats life these days?

Kogami nodded his head when Azame explained what was going on. " I'm in i guess, whatever it is i gotta do. If you need a solider, i can do that much. " It was simple, Kogami didn't need to think about it. This wasn't some kind of puzzle or riddle with instructions, it was a fight. Obliterate the other side and you can go home. "When did the attacks start? Do you know if there is a pattern? What they want? Main objective? I have some pretty good ears, so ill hear it coming. " Kogami would say with a wicked smile as he generated and twirled his soulbound in his hand. "Finally, something simple...."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:25 pm

So they did know each other, huh? But all this talk of time travel and crap like that flew right over Azame's head. That wasn't his bag of tea to begin with. When it came down to some action and the man requesting to be a soldier, the red head gave a confident grin. "Hell yea, that's what I'm talking about. They've been attacking us every night so far, so it leads to reason those bastards are going to come back tonight aswell. Their objective is probably to eliminate the competition. I wouldn't put it past Atsuki. Though, when we were together he seemed to have some type of honor. Now he's doing these underhanded tactics and it's pissing me off. I mean, if he wants a fight, then he can come right to me." The Captain punched a hand into his palm and grinded his teeth. Azame would look at Kogami with a smirk before waving his hand to motion the man to follow him. They'd take a different hallway than before. "Yo Kogami, if you're so willing to fight that means you're a demon summoner too, right? What's your summoning device? How many demons do you command? I have a feeling if we work together, we'll wipe out that little force tonight without the need of getting anyone else involved or hurt."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:45 pm

Ahhhhh..... oh i know why i'm here now.......... Kiryu............... of course he would be responsible for the problems in the world...this changes everything...."That was all Azame needed to say, that piece of shit Kiryu was involved in this. It only make Kogami's grin even wider as he licked his lips. Here was his chance to off the lovechild that Kiryu never deserved. He was definitely on the right side, what a swerve it would be to know that this piece of shit's future would be bleak by the time kogami's done. " Together, seems you two were friends? I wouldn't put it past his to kill you in your sleep, or send someone to put a bullet in your hand. There is only so much you could do if he holds you at gunpoint. Wait... demon?" There it is again, this demon talk. "What the hell is a demon anyway? i don't have anything like that, but i have my ways of getting around. This is a new game you're playing kid. But if you are considering anything apart of a freak show as a demon. " Kogami points at himself. "Theres me....." Kogami then points at his head. " And the one in here, you'll see.... you can have all the glory you want Kahn....sorry... i mean..... azame. Anyway, if you want to see what i can do, you might want to do that privately if you don't want to scare the masses. They should feel safe at home base.....right?" Kogami would continue to follow. "I have a persona.... and.... im a monster.... so there..."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:25 pm

The hell? Who the hell was Kiryu? Did he mean Mrs. Keryu? This was one confusing ass situation, but once again he'd let it slide by. After all, he'd leave the heavy thinking to others. It was just his job to protect everyone while the old folks were away at war. "Yeah we were best pals. I have alot of friends on the Azure Flag side, but I don't think I'll be calling them friends now. Not after the shit they've been pulling and the people they've been putting into the infirmary here. They'd do anything to win, and that shit pisses me off." Mr. Fedora seemed confused about this whole demon talk, which caused Azame to tilt his head in confusion. How the hell didn't this guy know about demons? I mean, pick up a book for jesus sake!

"Demons are demons, man. The things that go bump at night, the monsters that haunt the dark corners of our minds. They're freaking sick!" This guy was starting to confuse the Captain with how vague a bunch of what he was saying was. But if he didn't use a summoning device then he must have been one hell of a fighter. They would continue on their way down the hallway before Azame would get the urge to ask a question bothering him for the short while. "Yo Fedora, why are you and my old man at odds anyway? What the hell happened there?"
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:32 pm

" using anything at your disposal to win is not cowardly. Perhaps you should take a book from them and stop mimicking that hero fighting style your dad does, there is no such thing as a fair fight in war. You have to be willing to do what you got tp to do...if you want to survive. There's is nothing but pressure on your shoulders as the leader they look up to." a pep talk, maybe koga was trying to help...unconsciously aware of the fact. "Plenty of thing's happened when he was your age. He had a justice complex, i hated people in power who looked down on others and abused it. We were two different people and i kind of blamed him for not tryong hard enough for nor being able to save my friend. Cliche right? A womans involved..." it didnt matter though."by society's standards, im just a lowlufe criminal, nothing would of stroked your dads ego more if he was the one to put me away....vack then.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:24 am

"Do what I got to do, huh? You might be right, there is no fair fight in a war but I'm not going to lower myself to their position. If I'm going to attack I want to crush them fair and square in an all out fight. And you know what? After tonight, we're going to bring the fight to them for once. I may be like my old man in ways, but atleast I know how to finish things at the source of the problem." If this guy was as strong as he said he was, Azame figured he wouldn't need anyone else to go attack the Azure base. Especially if he brought his own demons with him onto the battlefield, it would be a piece of cake to wipe out Atsuki and the rest of them. Atsuki wasn't much of a straight of brawler like Azame, but that young man did have strategy that made the red head cautious of a frontal assault.

When it came to a woman being involved on why the guy didn't like his old man, Azame couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Well I'm not the biggest fan of my old man either, so I don't care what your reason is for disliking him. It's not like he's here to even care anyway, so we can do whatever the hell we want. In this society people like you can become heroes. You think I was so cut in dry before I was elected Captain? You'd be surprised how many times my Mother had to bail me out of detention for my bad deeds. But none of that matters if you show promise on the battlefield. That's where we're all really needed."

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) Kbdapx

Though back when both the flags were one, Azame could understand the feeling of jealous and misplaced blaming. Especially when it came to the girl he had feelings for aswell. That didn't cause things to break apart, but he did have some level of animosity towards the Azure Flag because she joined them and not himself. But that wasn't important now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side) Empty

Back to top Go down

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Kogami Side)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next