Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Borrowing Something [Gran]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Not an unexpected thing to happen. The low kick only didn't get her because of the hop, though she landed relatively quickly afterwards. At the question, she almost smirked. "Here to get what you people didn't return." Digging through her pocket, she reached for the ID Card, Simon Alba's, that she had gotten previously and presented it to the man. "Leave it to the police to do something like that. Sorry this had to happen, but you're not taking my final trump card in this battle against the things that threaten our islands." Rita let the wrench fall before her weapon vanished as well, and she crossed her arms. After what she had gone through, she had nothing to be afraid.

"I only came for this. To find what Simon Alba had been hiding. If you let me go, I promise I'll turn myself in and pay for what I broke after I take him down. Deal?" The silvernette noticed the man was shaking... and for good reason. She wasn't about to get into a violent dispute here, but after such an attack, it was obvious someone would be terrified. That's why she was calm right now, not letting a hint of a threat come from her, though her stare was still cold.

Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 K2IS8UJ

"Now then, I ask you the same question, boy..." The silvernette pocketed the Card again before her sword reappeared in her right hand, and she pointed it at the man's neck, walking forward slowly as she did this. "By your appearance, you're not a guard. I don't think you're someone that knows what they're getting into either. Who are you? Try anything funny, and this sword goes through your throat instantly. Don't believe me? Let's see who's faster." While she spoke, her eyes glowed a dim red light, clearly markings of the supernatural. If this person had a supernatural power as well, she'd be able to see it now... and if he didn't, she could see it too. It wasn't like it would be difficult to knock him out, but the guy saw her face, which meant that she needed to make sure nothing at all came out of this encounter.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:28 am

The young man spat on the ground, now losing his shaking from before. "Boy"? Where did this idiot get off calling him that? "Are you that stupid girl? What I'm into is way bigger than what you're after. I bet you're looking for info about those Angels and shit. Like it's all gonna matter when it's all over," he said, actually rather confident in his delivery. He pulled up a small black box with some sort of antenna sticking from it in his left hand as he spoke. "Trust me girl, I'll be faster. That weapon of yours won't kill me. Either that or I can make a call right now and have some more company. Up to you. Just know that everything you plan to do now won't help you in the long run. But you can hand over the stuff you took for the moment and I will judge if you can have it. You're cute enough." He held his knife to the side, still drawn, but not pointed directly at her at least. However the box was next to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:42 am

The skill being used did however provoke the man. "Girl you trying to start some shit?! Put your shit down and get out now or I call for someone."

Man:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:00 am

That talk... she couldn't hold it in anymore. "Pfft... hahahahaha!" For a split second, Rita brought her head back in laughter before looking back down at the guy and licking her lips with a twisted grin. "You'll be fun enough. Call them if you can. I've been waiting for something like this." She dropped her aim with her sword as a large ball of flames appeared on her left hand. This man didn't know what he was getting into... he had seen her face, and he had seen her like this...

Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 A9esin8

"Be lucky to know I won't kill you, punk."

-PvP Phase Combat Initiated - Press X in order to not die-

With speed that made her seem like a blur to the man, Rita immediately brought her sword into the box in his hand, slashing it apart before her other fist was firmly jammed straight into his jaw in an uppercut. Nero was with her right now... even if her natural speed wasn't enough, these attacks would be impossible to follow for any old person. As soon as those were finished, she'd deliver a fast kick to the man's right shin, with enough force to at least make him fall down if nothing else, and meanwhile, grab his right arm with the still-flaming hand. The fire would stay away from the bookshelves since it was limited to her fist right now, but with that grab, Rita'd use the opportunity to swing around the man and disarm him, clasping her hand tightly around the one holding the knife. If the force wasn't enough to make him drop it, the feeling of the burning flames would.

"Don't relax yet, I'm not done..." She whispered before kicking down his skull at full force. Damn punk... he'd evaded the wrench, sure, but this was an attack that was a lot faster. Hah, she wished to see just how one would escape this. If nothing was done, the man would be face down, on the ground, with a mouth full of sand in no time.

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:52 am

That threat was all he needed to know he was in extreme trouble. During her little fireshow, a button was pressed on the box and soon he began to speak into it. "Library, red, girl with sw-" the woman was obviously rather quick, and the box was quickly cut down, however during which as her arm went toward his jaw, he responded by pulling his knife up in front of him, pointed out. She was quick, but the distance gave him some edge to open a nice gash over the girl's arm. He had no issue with being punched because it would be trading the two hits, and a stab certainly beat a punch no? He definitely didn't want to take a chance with that whip either. Presumably that would halt her other assault, though either way he would drop the knife after the attack he made. With a potential distraction, he would began to run backwards around the corner and over two rows of shelves. He was definitely not going to fight without backup. And hopefully after that call, others would come to his aid. If that did not stop her assault, it would surprise him greatly, but he would have to lift his right leg up to parry her kick. The pain would definitely hurt, and he would have to fall back and roll to the side and behind the shelf she was just at. He was definitely going to get roughed up either way, and it wasn't looking too good for him. He just had to hold out long enough...

Dynamic PvS Combat - Press X to bail the F*ck Out!

Man:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:18 pm

The knife certainly did get her arm, leaving it with a very open wound... which, nonetheless, made her flinch and clutch her hand around the thing, taking it as it dropped and backing away. "Shit... what the hell...?!" The silvernette clasped her head, shaking it, getting her senses back. What the hell was she doing? This wasn't like her... this was exactly what her Shadow would do. To make sure she didn't get too into it, the bird Persona inside her screeched out, forcing himself over Nero for now. Hou-ou... of course he would be opposed to what she was doing.

"You... get up. If we cause too much of a ruckus, we'll get all our asses arrested. You're here for something too, right? Hell, fighting isn't what we need to do, then, it'll just waste us time. Look, now... you got offended by what I called you, right? I take it back. You're not a boy. You certainly don't fight like one." Rita threw the knife in front of him and crouched down, taking a small pastry out of her pocket and handing it to him. "Get up. If you eat this, it'll help with the fatigue. I don't think either of us wants to get our hands stained in this shit." Her sword had vanished and so did the flames around her fist, but... the bleeding didn't stop from her arm. This was bad... if the police found her blood here, after seeing everything like it was, she wouldn't escape, that much was for sure. Tch...

"Your friends are coming, right? I'll help you guys get whatever you want. As long as you let me keep what I found, my lips are zipped shut." Her face was somewhat pained from that whole display. Shit... her head was hurting, even, what did she think she was doing? Resorting to murder would just... it would never sit right with her. She hoped her terms were good enough, she'd keep her word, after all, as long as they kept theirs. After saying this, she backed away with a hop and knelt down, the fire appearing around her right hand now as she pressed it over the wound, hoping the heat and pressure would let her make the blood stanch... Even if she got blood on something, it would be her glove and some on the sand. She could just bury it later if that happened. Needless to say, though, the heat made her wince. Even with Hou-ou out, going like this with her fire... hurt like hell.

Stats (adjusted):

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:54 am

The young man looked up at her and tilted his head away. "Yeah, I'll pass girlie; you're a psycho! I'm just here to m-monitor the place. I didn't ask for this shit!" He was more scared than anything at this point, noticeably shaking and looking side to side. He was talk, and he wasn't lying, but he had actually stabbed someone. Maybe he wasn't cut out for this...he didn't want to be here right now. Footsteps could be heard coming the way towards the library, and he would continue to run down towards the shelves further down in an attempt to hide. He definitely didn't want to deal with it, even if it meant leaving that chick by herself. She'd get what was coming to her one day. He just hoped that he wouldn't get in trouble for this...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:22 am

Rita frowned and blinked slowly. "You're not off by a lot." Getting up after trying to heal the stab wound, Rita took a running start and dashed through the sand and at the desk, hopping over and behind it before grabbing all that she got, including the two pages, and stuffing them into her toolbox. While she did this, the silvernette sighed.

"Looks like I'm gonna be on the run for a while now. I'll leave you guys this." Taking her cell phone out of her pocket, Rita quickly took out the SIM card and battery on it, stuffing them in her toolbox as well before placing it neatly on the desk. "Can't track me if I don't have it." She whispered this to herself before cutting down the door behind the desk and dashing inside, looking for anything that could help her escape... she didn't have time to check if it was locked or not, but if she succeeded... well, she only had to say that there wasn't going to be any communication between her and her teammates for a while now, was there? She grabbed the walkie talkie from her toolbox and talked into it in a low voice.

"Kristina, are you there? Go to the front of the school, I'll meet you there ASAP. If anyone goes to you, drive off without me, I'll find a way back... I'm sorry I had to rope you into this." Outside the school, travelling down the connecting bride at top speed, a voice rung out into its own walkie-talkie... albeit this one was more like an ear-piece.

Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 Tumblr_nbgdohYqj81tk4d0fo1_500

"I'm on my way."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:43 pm

When she went into the back room, she found plenty of metal shelves with many files that piled similarly to the library shelves, and on the floor a small blue crate of sorts upside down, however nothing that looked like an exit. Perhaps she took the wrong turn when choosing to escape. Meanwhile, the doors to the library came busting down, and two men and a young woman came through. Everything was in a commotion from the call they got. Though voices were heard around each other. "Alright. Go look for the one who called. I'll look for the girl." "By yourself? You're a fucking idiot you know that?" "Dude, she knows what she's doing. She'll figure it out. Plus she could be right on top of him ready to ambush." "Ugh....fine." After which, frantic movements could be heard from the back room, however footsteps were on their way towards the open door. Rita being in the back would not exactly be able to see what was coming for her, but she still had time to do something...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 am

Frowning, Rita dashed straight at the back of the room, ignoring what was in it before her new skill activated, showing her a bunch of points on the wall in front of her. Summoning her sword, she quickly traced a line from point to point, cutting down the wall entirely in a shape that was definitely large enough for her to pass through if there was nothing behind it and kicked it after slashing the bottom off as well. If there wasn't, it would come down with a loud thud, but she didn't care about it at this point as she ran through it and out to wherever it lead. The damage was done already. If there was more wall behind it, she'd turn around immediately with a glare and send out a small spark of flames from her whip, it reappearing in the same hand that held her sword, at the shelves behind her. At this point, she was only planning on escaping, the damage she caused wasn't an issue... even if she had to work the rest of her life to pay for it. Hou-ou was already there to keep her safe from the fire if need be, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:06 am

The wall that Rita had cut certainly made a dent, however a kick alone even with Rita's strength would not bring it down in one go, given the material made for the school. It was incredibly thick material, and the manner that she cut it would not lose stability so easily. Meanwhile, the steps grew louder, however they'd jump backwards at the sudden snap of a shelf, staying back near the door, while holding a flashlight into the backroom. It wasn't long before the light would focus on Rita, leaving the girl hidden behind the glare. "Come out now girl! Let's make this easy on you kay?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am

"Easy? Easy would be incinerating you where you stand. But I'm not going to resort to that. Whatever you try to do here, know that I'll still escape." Her voice sounded fierce as her sword moved again at incredible speed, cutting the part of the wall that she had set apart before into smaller chunks. She brought her full body into the wall this time. It should give this time, due to the large amount of cuts, but if it still didn't, Rita'd crouch down onto the floor and let her sword vanish, leaving just the whip in her hands. It turning it flames once more, she'd swing it in front of her, leaving a trail of flames that easily reached the door on the sand. Even if it did come down, as soon as she was out, she'd make sure that the hole she made was covered in flames by circling the whip around the opening and lighting everything around it on fire. Was this meant to be so destructive? Hell, she was more desperate than anything.

"Stay away from me..." After her outburst with the other person, Rita simply wanted threats to stay away, lest she actually let herself kill these people... lord knows she had the ability to do it. She didn't have the will, though, not if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 am

Cutting the wall into smaller bits definitely made it easier to push down, and with Rita's strength, she would be able to tear off the wall with a slam, since the soulbound cut through it like it was butter. The woman scoffed. "What a mouth on you girlie. Why don't you come with me and we can settle this with Boss Man? Hey!" She saw a change in light as the opening was revealed, and began to give chase, only she was stopped by the fire encircling the opening. She was not so stupid as to chase after her and leave the fire unattended. Pulling out a walkie talkie, she pressed a button. "Hey hey! Fire near the library! Bring water now! Red!" Afterwards, she began to kick at it, to no avail at first, seeing as Rita's flames were magical, and no ordinary kick was going to put it out. She'd have to call in for special assistance since she didn't have the tools necessary. Meanwhile, Rita would be free to retreat, as no one was immediately behind her...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:36 am

"I'm not all bark and no bite." Rita scoffed for a moment behind the flames before immediately running down whatever path she found, straight ahead. If there were any walls in the way, Rita'd use the same technique she used on the other one, cutting them into small pieces with her sword before slamming them with her body and leaving another trail of flames around the opening. Judging from where the library was, Rita would certainly know which direction to go to reach the outside, and would follow it in a straight line.

"I make my own path..." It wasn't just for symbolism.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:40 pm

She would find herself further down the hall, where she entered the library. Meanwhile, footsteps were coming from all over, from the other end of the hall, and behind her. In front of her however and coming her way were three people, all of them looked like young men, essentially too young to look like guards. They each were holding something sharp in their hands, cutting off her direction forward. The front door however was visible and a short run away to her left, the flames illuminating the path behind her, along with voices tailing her. "Come back here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borrowing Something [Gran]   Borrowing Something [Gran] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Borrowing Something [Gran]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next