Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A band of bards [DJ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Hm? Was that a compliment? Jeez, this boy was an odd one, yo... Eh, oh well. He was the DJ's otōto now so she was stuck with his weirdness, yo! Not that it mattered, heh. She'd have sticked with him even if he was super duper weird. That's what family did, ya know? Or, that's what DJ thought at the least... She liked the idea of a family sticking with each other no matter what, ya know? It felt nice and good and stuff... Like, butterflies and all that jazz.

"Eh, kinda... Though, sometimes the status quo can be really cool, ya know? I mean, tamagotchis where super in a while back... And they where legit, yo!" the DJ said with a smile and nod of her head, Mellow humming and nodding her head in unison. The DJ leaned against the tree a bit more after listening to Hyde, humming gently as she strummed her guitar. She loved the sounds it could produce... It made her miss the piano in an odd way... Hm...

"Yah... We're tight, yo. Family sticks together like glue, ya know? And... I'm happy they're with me..." the DJ said with a light smile, sighing gently as she looked skyward. Hopefully Oki was recovering well... It'd be bad if she tried to do something super risky... Or, like, something that made her tired or something... Er, regardless, the DJ rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Hyde.

"Of course, otōto! Onee-san wants ta know what it's like to be a redink-ette! It'll be fun too, we could probably pass as siblings~!" the DJ said with a laugh, going to ruffle Hyde's hair with both hands, giving him more of a gently noogie now.

"Hmmm... Wonder what'd you'd look like if I cut your hair? Oh! Or if you let it grow out! Maybe styled? Jungle hair can have so many possibilities if you have the right hair type." the DJ said with a nod and one last noogie before leaning back against the tree again. She was having fun... It was nice, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:51 am

You sure you would want me as a sibling? I was an orphan for the majority of my life..there is a reason why people didn't adopt me you know? Well, they said it was my eyes, that they kind of looked scary or something? Or the orphans lying on me all the time. " Oh..." Hyde would say as he reached into his wallet and showed DJ a picture of himself when he was younger. "This is a pic that one of my only friends took of me, take a look. " After handing DJ the picture briefly, Hyde would lean back a little bit." Jungle hair? Well, i think that jungle hair would be pretty cool on me if it grow out, what do you think? Hyde would say with a bright smile as he looked at DJ, She seemed to be having a good time, Hyde was pretty much thankful for that to say the least.

hyde's picture
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:52 am

Huh...? What where strange about Hyde's eyes? That was a weird thing to not be adopted... But, orphans have roughs lives in the end... The DJ looked at Hyde as he spoke, hiding her shock quite well. She couldn't believe this happy go lucky kid was alone for a large portion of his life... Maybe he wasn't alone alone but... Not knowing your parents and not having someone always be there with you... The DJ couldn't imagine living a life with out her parents... They where awful, yes but... They where what made her her...

The DJ looked at the picture and smiled lightly, a hint of tears threatening to spill out. She didn't know why... She just... Once giving the picture back, the DJ would stay silent, Mellow humming before vanishing back into the DJ's headset. The DJ placed her guitar down and would go to hug Hyde lovingly, though not in a way that boasted affection on that level... She just... Wanted to show him love in the sisterly way...

"... Hyde... I think I love you like you're really my little brother... I'll be here for you if you need family, okay? You're my otōto... And we're family now... Okay?" the DJ said with a light smile, hoping what she said made sense... Her hug expressed the love she held for the teen... Eh heh, hopefully he didn't think it was too weird...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:23 pm

After Hyde was given the picture back and put the picture in the wallet, he was suddenly hugged by DJ. "DJ?" Though, he listened t her words and didn't really know how to process it. Did she really start to see him as family?"i......" When did he really hug anyone like that?
Not even shun . He hugged Oki, but Oki was his girlfriend. Well, not too sure about the gender role, but oki counted as Hyde 's significant other, presuming that they made up from the whole, "quick to break up" thing. So then what was this feeling then? I this how you're supposed to feel when you receive affection from someone that cares about you?"Thank you Dj, i really appreciate it.... i dont know what it means to have a family member, or how i'm supposed to feel about it....but i'm glad someone feels that way.....and i'm glad its you.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:03 am

The DJ smiled at Hyde as he spoke, gently going to end the hug with a nod of her head. She felt... A longing to be with this guy... Not in a girl friend way, but in one that made her want to make sure this guy would be alright... It was weird, yah... But she wouldn't let it phase her. He was family now, and family stuck together, yo.

"I'm your sister now, aight? I'm here for you... If ya need someone to lean on, just call me and I'm there, aight? I'm glad we're family, yo." the DJ said with a gentle smile. She loved this dude... He was such a good sport and a nice kid... Eh, the DJ wasn't gunna fall for him, but she sure did admire the kid's attitude, heh.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Hyde smiled an nodded his head. He didn't know how hard this family thing wa going to be, but if someone was to go out of their way and willing to try it out with him, then who was Hyde to refuse? "Alright, i guess i supposed to call you big sis DJ now right?" Hyde would say  with a small guess, she would be the older sister in this situation right? How old was DJ anyway? Cant be too old if her mother still talks to her that way. "Hmm... so what do families do together anyway? Go places and whatnot? I think today is a nice day for a walk then, and we are in a convenient place. It's penecia island, there is always something to do here.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Heh, it seemed like Hyde was happy... That made the DJ happy as well. She couldn't imagine him getting hurt... She'd help him the best she could. He was in the same crazy war as the rest of them so... They'd work together as a team. She'd have his back and he'd have her's. They where family now... Thicker than blood.

"If you want to, little brother~." the DJ said with a light smile, a happy feeling crossing her at the name. She had no younger siblings... She was an only child and her parents had stayed single on all accounts after their divorce. She was lonely as a child... She still couldn't imagine Hyde coming from an orphan's life... Was he still lonely deep down inside...?

"Well... Families do a lot of things together. I'll tell you all about them while we walk, sound okay, little brother?" the DJ said with a smile, going to place her guitar in the case and sling it over her shoulder. It was heavy... Though, everything was practically heavy for the DJ. Regardless, the DJ smiled down at Hyde, ready to start their walk when he was.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Hyde and Ri's social link has ranked up...

Following stats goes up by 4...

Hyde:

Ri:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A band of bards [DJ]   A band of bards [DJ] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A band of bards [DJ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2