Alright these last few weeks of July are a bit hectic, so here is how the schedule for me works and will probably stay this way for a while.
0. PMs are your friend: I am in and out of the box due to work as it is so pming is your best option for faster replies instead of waiting for me to pop up in the box.
1. Slow = Slow posting. Do not expect direct replies the day you post. I may take a few days to get back to you. Please be patient.
2. Weekends: I rarely post on weekends, but I will try to cut a space for it out, but I am not guaranteeing anything.
3. Timed items: I try to get to them as soon as possible, but I can't always do that. So please don't skip me unless 72 hours (3 days have passed). I do post in these items.
4. Week of July 27-31: I'll have no internet due to vacation and probably starting the week of August 2nd my presence will be sporadic as I am in the process of moving. Also job hunting is always fun so whee. So bare with me here.
Outside of this....I think I got everything. So in a nutshell, this is one big post as to why I am working at -100 miles per hour on posts.
~ Test Subject 13 - Deshi