Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
SOS(Vitalia) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
SOS(Vitalia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
SOS(Vitalia) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
SOS(Vitalia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
SOS(Vitalia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
SOS(Vitalia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
SOS(Vitalia) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

SOS(Vitalia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Nozomi was walking about the streets of San Malarus. It was certainly a peaceful day. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. All this stuff made Nozomi feel as if he were in a sitcom today you know? Like his life was a series of episodes. Or maybe as if someone was writing his life for him nearly.

Right when Nozomi was on his way to one of his friends houses. He suddenly.

"!?!?"

Found himself on the ground....

Nozomi had gotten careless it appeared and tripped over what appeared to be!!!

...A giant rock in the middle of the side walk. He hurt his knee bad. Man. He almost thought his leg tore from its socket with how he landed. Nozomi here clearly couldnt stand up on his own and was cringing slightly in pain. It was apparent that he needed assistance....but from who?
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:36 pm

As much as Minori enjoyed working in her mother's flower shop, the fact that her days off were few and far in-between meant that she cherished those rare occasions where she wasn't forced to stand behind the counter all day. After bidding her parents goodbye, she scurried out of the house and onto the streets of San Malarus.

Truth to be told, the girl didn't have any particular destination in mind. She had neither any shopping to do, nor any close friends to call and hang out with. The latter stung to think about, but she was quick to shove the thought to the back with her mind with well-practiced ease. Whatever, it didn't matter! Even if she didn't have any plans today, the fact of the matter was that it was far to lovely to spend cooped up in her room.

(Even if that was, in fact, how she once would have preferred to spend the day.)

She turned the corner just in time to see someone collapse on the ground, her whole body tensing in surprise. There was a moment of frozen silence, and then Minori broke out into a jog, grasping onto her bag to ensure that it wouldn't slip from her shoulder. As soon as she reached the fallen boy, she dropped down into a crouch.

"Oh geez, are you okay?!" she fretted, eyes round and hands hovering uncertainly over his legs, "Can you walk? Do you need me to call someone?"
Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Can you help me stand up? Haha I think I UH. cant on my own exactly. Said Nozomi in a playful tone. In fact. Nozomi...Literally couldnt. Oh well. Honesty was the best policy. In this case.

Nah its alright,You dont need to call anybody. I'm just gonna get it fixed later. He said as his bleeding knee left a bit of a stain in his pants knee area. It was small but it wasnt the end of the world for him.

Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:59 pm

"What? Oh--yes! Of course! Um--!" Clearly panicking far more than the injured boy himself, Minori dropped her bag on the ground and rose slightly from the crouching position, knees still bent as she extended both hands out to him. She wasn't so sure she'd be able to do a good job at supporting him with her small frame, but she certainly wasn't about to leave him be on the ground.

Her brows creased in concern as she glanced down at him. "Are you sure? I mean...well, that--" her gaze flickered meaningfully towards his knee, "--does not look good." Sure, it was hardly a life-threatening wound that required immediate attention...but she would hardly call a person who was struggling to get up by himself completely okay.

She gave a quick scan of their vicinity, eyes lightning up as soon as they fell on a nearby bench. "Let's move to there," she suggested, jerking her head towards the seat, "I think I have some bandaids in my bag."
Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Sure lets totally move over there. Said Nozomi as he limped as fast as he could over to the park bench that the girl gestured over too.

Man... This stings like hell. Nozomi shrieked a bit. Despite the act he kept up. This thing was seriously starting to sting a bit.

I'd greatly appreciate some of those band aids actually haha. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:12 pm

She nervously kept a hand on the boy's arm as he made his way towards the bench, ready to try--try being the keyword here--catching him at any should he fall. Upon making it to the bench safely, Minori let out a breath of relief, lifting a hair and running her fingers through her ponytail.

"I can imagine so," she smiled wryly, turning to retrieve her bag. Trotting back to where he was waiting, she root through the contents of her bag, pulling out a water bottle, a handkerchief, and a fistful of bandaids. Why on earth she had brought so many was a mystery, but perhaps--in light of this current situation--it wasn't bad to be over-prepared.

"I'm Minori," she chirped, offering him a friendly grin as she twisted water bottle's cap and undid the seal, "What about you? ...And uh, would you mind rolling your pant leg up for me?"
Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 11:25 am

Sure.Nozomi said as he pulled up his pant leg. Revealing that his knee was bleeding oddly as the blood trailed down from his leg. He surprisingly did not notice that part. Then again. Nozomi did have a habit of not noticing alot of things these days.

Oh yeah I'm Nozomi. I just moved here recently actually. How about you? Have you lived here for a while? Said Nozomi as he readjusted his leg. He was amazed the girl was actually prepared for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:44 pm

Her face scrunched up at the sight of his knee, a small hiss of sympathy escaping her lips. To be fair, the boy himself didn't seem very worried, which...well, which did not diminish Minori's own concern even by an ounce. After a moment of hesitation, she gingerly wiped up the trail of blood with one side of the handkerchief and then wet the other to clean the small injury up as best as he could.

"I'd say nice to meet you, Nozomi, but I wish it wasn't under these circumstances," she answered without looking up from her work, a light, amused tone seeping into her voice, "And yes, I've pretty much lived here all my life. How are you finding it so far?"

Minori wished that she actually had a proper little first aid kit, but this would have to suffice. Tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth, she gently affixed a bandaid to Nozomi's now-clean knee, letting out a sigh as soon as it was stuck down. From the way she had been fretting, one would have assumed that Nozomi had suffered some kind of serious injury rather than a skinned knee, but at least that was done.
Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 6:40 pm

This place is ok I guess. Pretty strange place from all the stuff I experienced just being here for a week actually haha. Nozomi said casually. He was not one to freak out over the situation he was in at the moment. Though he noticed the girls discomfort at what she was seeing.

You seem to be acting as if My legs going to come off haha. I think you should relax a bit Minori. Nozomi said trying to reassure the girl. She seemed to seriously be freaking out a bit over this. Nozomi had considered incidents like this minor really, though that did not seem to be the case for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Minori's brows immediately creased at his words. "Things have felt a little odd here lately," she admitted, unaware that she was probably thinking of something different than Nozomi was, "I'm not sure what to make of it all, but I do hope that it all settles down soon."

She blinked in surprise when he told her she should relax, and there was a short moment of silence before she let out a laugh. "Oh, yes. Yes, of course," she agreed quickly, ducking her head, "Sorry, just got a little caught up in the moment, you know? I didn't expect to take a walk today to see...well, that."

The girl gestured towards the spot where she had found him before arching a brow. "Where were you off to anyways? Did you fall because you were in a rush?"
Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Well the types of odd me and you are referring too can easily be two different types of odd haha. Said Nozomi thinking about all the ODD things HE saw himself lately. Man. Shit's pretty crazy over in San Malarus.

Well atleast I didnt get shot or something haha. I mean hey. It could have been worse. I think we should be glad that its just bleeding a little on. Said Nozomi in a relieving tone.

No actually I tripped over the big ass rock thats like. Right there Said Nozomi pointing at the literally large rock that anybody could trip over on the side walk. Nobody else could trip over it anymore because of Nozomis...> "Valiant sacrifice" that moved it onto the street.

Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 10:34 pm

She cocked her head to the side, letting out a confused "oh?" but making no other move to prompt him to elaborate on these oddities. Maybe he had just had some weird run-ins with other people or certain situations upon his arrival? It didn't even occur to her that these "odd" things could be beyond her current realm of belief.

"Yes, I would have been a lot more frightened if you had gotten shot," she laughed, shaking her head, "Though geez, tripping over a rock like that...! At least it's out of the way now." Why someone hadn't moved the hazardous thing sooner was beyond her. It was one thing for Nozomi, a young man, to trip over the thing, but it would have been a different story if it had been a child or an elderly person.

"Can you walk?" she asked, shouldering her bag as she held a hand out to him, "I can help support you if you have a place you need to be. I'm not doing much else today anyways."
Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:32 pm

Given some of the thugs I've seen in this place. I wouldnt doubt the possibility!haha. Said Nozomi in a joking manner. The young girl seemed pretty alright to him in all honesty. Seemed to stand out a little to him for some reason he really did not know.

Yeah. Atleast it's out of the way from Nozomis own personal sacrifice. Nozomi said in a jokingly valiant tone. He never really understood the brevity of these kinds of things. He kinda just swung with it you know?

Yeah I can walk. Well actually I cant. I'm limping as fast as I can everywhere!Said Nozomi in an utterly non serious tone. If you want too You can. I'm just walking over to a friends house. Well. Change that to limping.
Back to top Go down
Vitalia

Vitalia

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Minori made a face, reaching up to gently swat Nozomi in the arm. "Oh you, don't say things like that," she scolded, albeit with a smile since she realized that he was just kidding, "I don't think a few little bandaids are going to help if you got shot, that's for sure!"

She shook her head with a little laugh at his words, and then began to move all her things back into her bag. Hesitating with the bloodied handkerchief, she eyed it uncertainly for a moment before deciding that maybe she should just toss it. Blood was a pain to get out, after all, and it wasn't like she didn't own a ton of handkerchiefs at home anyways.

Hanging onto it for now, she lifted her gaze to look at the boy again. "Mm, well let me walk you there at least? I don't want you tripping again on the way or something," she teased with a small, lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Yeah. Totally. Said Nozomi. Imagining the thought of himself actually being shot and Minori vainly attempting to fix it with bandages. Yes the thought was rather preposterous.

Yes sure sure. You can walk me there haha. Said Nozomi as he noticed the girls winced face looking at her own bloodied hankerchief. She really did seem like someone who didnt exactly like to be around blood much. Nozomi thought to himself as he limped up and began to walk with the girl.

Look at it this way. Now. You'll be guarding me from any potential rocks as well. Nozomi said with a bit of a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOS(Vitalia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS(Vitalia)   SOS(Vitalia) Empty

Back to top Go down

SOS(Vitalia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Azores :: San Malarus Island-
Jump to: