Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] Empty
PostSubject: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Thread continuation from: Hospital Visit

Lisa opened the door to the Velvet Room and looked back at Nozomi if he was catching up. "Here Nozomi, come on in" she called. She called him Nozomi this time because they're in the Velvet Room now and she does not use the address 'nii-chan' or 'nee-chan' at the edge of their names because of the rules that attendants must not get too close with their guests. She then go unto her usual position when there are guests in the Velvet Room. "Welcome to the Velvet Room, I am Lisa. Your attendant" she greeted him. "About your questions in the hospital, yes and yes. Yes, we are attendants and we help Persona-Users on their journey and yes, we used this book we call 'compendium' in order to summon Personas" then a key started to float down in front of Nozomi. "Since your a persona user now, you can take this key to the Velvet Room. It is now a sign that you are a guest here then im your attendant" she told him. "if you have anymore question, please don't hesitate to ask" she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Wow. This place looks pretty... Fancy Nozomi stated as he looked around the Velvet Room. This place was pretty.... regal. Nozomi took the key and looked at it.

Young Nozi did not know what to make of this. First day of having a persona nearly and he saw this... Place. He didnt know who hired these attendants or made them or however they came into existence.

Hey who hires you guys? Now I'm wondering that. I'd assume they'd have to be a pretty strong person.

Nozomi then took the pen and began to sign his name into the compendium.

So your my attendant basically? That means you help me out with understanding this persona stuff?Wow

Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Lisa let out a small chuckle on Nozomi's questions. "Tee-hee we're not hired. We were 'created' just like how our God created 'Angels' but we're not angels. We're Attendants, just like i said earlier, we guide Persona-User on their journey. Yes, im your attendant now and yes, i will help you understanding Personas so don't hesitate to take a visit here and ask me everything" she smiled and looked at Nozomi if he has more questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Alright Lisa! I look forward to working with you in the future haha. Said Nozomi with a smile on his face. He could tell he was gonna have a bit of a brighter future with Lisa asssisting him.

Man. A velvet room Attendant helping him. This was getting pretty cool.

Aight Lisa!I'll pay you a visit whenever I need too. Oh also I forgot to give you this! Said Nozomi as he took out a big white teddy Bear that was nearly the size of Lisa out of the bag he was carrying.

I got this for you on my way to the hospital. I figured you'd like it haha. Said Nozomi with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:39 am

"I'm looking forward to help you too" she replied. Lisa watched Nozomi took something out of his bag, it was a gift. The gift was revealed to be a big teddy bear, almost as big as Lisa. Lisa's eyes widened as she saw the white teddy bear. "Oooooh a teddy bear!" she shouted and gave it a big hug. "Thank you Nozomi-nii-chan!" she thanked Nozomi and approached him then gave him a big hug as well. "I will take great care of this bear. Thank you! thank you!" it was Lisa's first time to have a teddy bear so she was undoubtedly happy about the gift. She promised that she will treasure this and it will be their sign of friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:38 am

Alrighty. Ill be heading out now that i gave you that Lisa. Ill be sure to stop by! Said nozomi with a smile on his face. As he began to walk out the velvet room door. He still wondered many things about this place. But now wasn't the time to ask about them. He figured as time went by he would get more and more familiar with this place and it's residents. Nozomi chuckled to himself as he walked out                                                                                  
NOZOMI. EXIT
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:37 am

"Okay come back soon" she said goodbye and started to cuddle her new teddy bear as Nozomi left the Velvet Room. This was her best day, she got a new guest plus with a bundle of surprise, a teddy bear! She really likes the bear. It was really cute though so a little girl can't really resist a bear like this. Lisa was very thankful to Nozomi today and she was glad that she is out of the hospital now. CUDDLING TIME!

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:12 am

User's social link has ranked up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]   The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl You Saved That Day [Nozomi-Thread Continuation]
Page 1 of 1