Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsu!

Katsu!

Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] Empty
PostSubject: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:54 pm

The old winding path of Hayabusa's Old Hiking Road was the perfect location to get a nice jog in before the day started. It was isolated from business of Shibakuzoi, and was a great retreat for Katsuro, also known as Katsu! Katsu!, to come out for a great retreat. The only reason he was back in Ueitawa while his band mates were still out on tour was because he was preparing for a movie role he had been cast in. The role he was playing had him as an athletic young man looking for the adventure of a life time, and for such a role you needed to be in tip top shape. However, his agent didn't want him brining too much attention to himself, so this morning jog would have to be as subtle as ever. This meaning the boy was lacking any body guards or paparazzi following him around. It was just him, in a full body yellow and black jumpsuit that looked surprisingly similar to Bruce Lee's Game of Death outfit, jogging the old dirt trail with a wide smile. The hyper active knuckle head multi tasked through his jogging by humming the lyrics of a song in his head while running. The song was going to be a new release when he reunited with his band when they came to Ueitawa during their tour, so he needed to be ready for the concert they were going to be holding. Now, even though this all made Katsu! seem like a responsible young male, he was far from it. He worked off impulse, so when something caught his eye he lost his train of thought quite easily. Infact, it was happening at the current moment. The pop idol found himself trailing off the dirt path and stopping by a tree that hand a strange blue butterfly on it. "Oh coooool! Butter Butter! FLLYYYY!" The yellow eye'd boy would jump up and ground while making obnoxious noises and poses, like he was performing some kind of ritual for the butterfly on the wall.

Traits:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] GQgtLvhIdol into a Star [Enigma - Open] GQgtLvhIdol into a Star [Enigma - Open] GQgtLvh

The crisp mountain air breezed through the thick black locks of Cole as he commenced the ritual training regiment. The robust ebony male sprinted down the serene mountain path with respectable speeds. Every now and again he'd come to a sudden stop, weave and sway his body from side to side, and unleash masterful jabs, hooks, and punches. "Sss...Sss...Sss..." The sound continued to seep from his lips at the apex of every punch. The young fighter continued sprinting down the lush path; birds singing while the almighty sun started to make it's morning rounds with it's warm embrace. The youth came to yet another stop; this time beside a lone oak tree. Cole took this opportunity to practice his already flawless footwork. He danced from side to side; weight perfectly balanced between the balls of both feet. He took a step forward then a step back, he bobbed and weaved while executing flawless punches of various kinds. "Sss...Sss...Sss..." Minutes passed and Cole found himself sweating bullets; salty waste cascading down the side of his smooth chocolate toned face. "Whew. What a rush, yo..." He whispered to himself as he began a series of jumping jacks.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Katsu!'s very important training would be interrupted by the sounds of another across the way, Breezing down the path would be another runner who seemed to be training for a different role entirely. He stopped periodically and threw out a number of punches like some kind of boxer and continued on his way without worry. The keen yellow eye'd young first year would watch the athlete while placing his hands on his hips. "What an over achiever! I won't lose to him, Yeah!" Katsu! snickered as he took off in a sprint and extended his arms out parallel to the ground below. Making air plane noises, the first year would dash around the trails leaving a dirt trail behind him. If there was one thing Katsu! could be proud of, it would be his speed when it came to flat out running. So as the guy was practicing his jumping jacks or whatever, Katsu! would run circles around him while making weird faces and weird sound effects. Suddenly, he'd skid to a stop and begin to hop up and down on the soles of his feet. "Whoooo are you?! What are you doing here?! A worthy challenge to the great Katsu! Katsu!, ehh?!" The boy was obviously hyperactive when it came to this. He even went so far to take a signature Neo Featherman heroic pose. "I am the defender of truth and bacon! Fighter of lies and vegetables! I am KATSU! KATSU! RED! In the name of the moon, I will punish you! Now give me your heart!" He pointed his finger at the ebony skinned man while placing a hand on his hip. Such a strange pop idol he was.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] GQgtLvhIdol into a Star [Enigma - Open] GQgtLvhIdol into a Star [Enigma - Open] GQgtLvh

"What in the fuck..." Cole couldn't help but glare down at the stranger zipping around him spouting complete and utter nonsense. "Defender of bacon? Fighter of vegetables...?" The young boxer broke his gaze from the odd male and looked around the immediate area; surly this guy couldn't be alone? Cole soon realized he was and sighed; why was it always him to be stuck with the insane ones? When the character in yellow pointed directly at Cole, Cole merely turn't his body to the side and walked around the male asking for his heart. "Sorry, dude. But I'm heartless." The fighter responded shaking out his arms to continue his rudely interrupted training regiment.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:37 pm

"Ha! I see. Scared of a little boy? How funny! Hilarious even!" Little Katsu! would point and laugh at the older male as he continued onward. Being as annoying as usual, the little pop idol would follow behind Cole like a lost puppy. "If you're heartless, how do you breathe? Or umm, wait, if you're heartless how do you pump blood?! Huh Huh?" The spontaneous boy would fall to his hands and begin to follow along in a handstand. "Are you like some kind of elephant? Or maybe a human elephant hybrid alien?! He, what do you think Elephants taste like? I bet like chicken, though does everything taste like chicken because our brains can't comprehend any other taste?" The hyperactive monkey boy went on and on without any signs of stopping until the other male addressed him. After all, it wasn't easy to just walk away from Katsu!. When he wasn't daydreaming, he was one hell of a socializer. Though, his conversations usually had odd and crazy turns.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Cole looked at the hyperactive stranger and decided to play along with such childlike antics. Using the forearm, he knocked away the collected sweat upon the forehead and commenced with antics of his own. "I don't breathe, ya see." He went out into sinister laughter; his chiseled chest going inward and outward at the apex of each laugh. "I'm nothing but a figment of your imagination, dude. Hell, I'm not even here right now!" He stood in place and crossed his muscular arms across the chest. "What do elephants taste like?" He thought about it for a second, "I wouldn't know, I don't really exist so naturally I don't need to eat." He shrugged his massive shoulders and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:50 am

As the man spoke, Katsu! simply stared at him. His mouth was wide open and a small drop of drool hung loosely, almost as if he was brain dead. In reality, the child was simply day dreaming without any worry in the world. He went so far in his day dream that he actually fell back into a tree before snapping back to reality with a jump. "Uwah?! YES! Elephant Bacon works too! Wait, what?" The young idol grasped his head with his left hand as he hummed to himself. He had the attention span of a goldfish, making it rather difficult to have a solid conversation with him. Nyarlathotep used this to his advantage, and somewhere deep inside Katsu!'s heart he knew this. Ever since Katsu! had become a star, thanks to the swaying of Nyarlathotep, he found himself yearning for connections with those his sensei wanted to see destroyed. Though Nyarlathotep wanted to watch humanity fall, Katsu! simply wanted to have fun. Everything was a game to the young boy who's life revolved around fame and a public image to maintain. In all, he was just an innocent child being manipulated by a higher power. He wasn't that dumb to not know Nyarlathotep wasn't truly his friend. Katsu!, just like the rest of humanity, was nothing but a guinea pig for the Crawling Chaos. The child simply didn't care because he knew no better. He was unable to give complex thoughts when regarding his own situations, and was instead someone who worked off pure impulse. This impulsive behavior made people distant from the Pop Idol. They did not understand him, and thus kept a large wall between themselves, and his spontaneous ways.

The young boy would give a nervous laugh while rubbing his cheek. "So Katsu! Katsu! thought you up, huh? To think such a worthy opponent would come from my mind! It makes sense, Yeah! Well then, worthy opponent! Show me your strength!" Katsu! would give an intense stare from the Shadows of the tree, as he'd remove a card from seemingly no where and hold it infront of his face. Doing unneeded and ridiculous arm motions, he'd slide the card against his cellphone like he was re-enacting something he saw on television recently. "Digi-Modify! Katsu! Katsu! Dust Screen!" And like that, the boy would take a heroic pose for a few seconds before kicking dirt. "Hiiiyaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Cole could do absolutely nothing but watch in deathly silence as the stranger in yellow began preforming some odd ritual. The brawler blinked twice as the stranger gave a battle ready glare from behind the cascading shadow from the trees. Only half the strangers body was visible while the other half remained draped in darkness. The fighter rose a lone eyebrow as the oddly acting male reviled a playing card from out of virtually nowhere; like some crazed magician. "..." Suddenly, the boy took out some device and flourished his arms in ridiculous motion. Upon seeing this, Cole busted out into mad laughter; laughter the likes he has never participated in before. "What in the fuck?!?!" The box exclaimed; joyful tears of salt rolling down the side of his clean-cut face. When the boy screamed DIGI-MODIFY! Cole lost it, he collapsed on both knees and frantically began gasping for air; he literally couldn't take such silly behavior any longer. It would no doubt be the death of him this day.

"H-H-H-Holy fuck..." He murmured; bringing his weak body back up to a stationary posture. He looked at the stranger in yellow and smirked, "You are indeed one strong adversary, my friend." Cole paused, adjusted both his legs away from him, crossed both arms up against the face, and balled his hands into tight fists. "But; like you, I'm no normal opponent...." The brawler began grunting and his body shaking while he did so. "Only one of us will leave here alive, dude..." Cole began making 'swooshing' sounds with his mouth in between each word. "My power has no limits... I'm the protector of earth and the defeater of all things evil!" He exclaimed; screaming one good time and opening his body up as if all the gathered 'power' within him released in one big wave. He pointed at the stranger, "I am Cole! The legendary Super-Saiyan!" The 'swooshing' sounds continued as Cole stood ready for battle.

This would be pretty awkward for anyone watching... Yolo....
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:50 pm

"Wh-WHAT?! THE Legendary Super Saiyan?!?!!? There's only one of those every thousand years!" Katsu! went into an intense self thought moment, almost similar to that of a certain Prince of All Saiyans. "I have stepped into the ranks of greatness, and for what? To be brushed off to the side like a common fly! I must ascend past a SUPER SAIYAAAAAAAAAN!" Katsu! would stomp his foot and 'power up' against his mighty foe. "It will take more than head games to stop me! You may have ate my burger and drank my soda, but there's one thing a saiyan always keeps - HIS FRIESSS!! AAAAAAHHH!!!" Katsu! pounced forward ready for combat. Little was he expecting to trip over his own foot and land face first into the dirt infront of Cole. Laying motionless, the boy would appear dead for a few seconds before the sound of snoring could be heard. He had literally knocked himself into a deep sleep from falling face first. As he laid there for a few extra seconds, he would finally snap out of his slumber and pop back up to his feet like a rabbit. "What happened?!" Katsu!'s face was covered in dirt as he rubbed his head in confusion. "Wait Wait, I was powering up then something happened, then I woke up.. Wait what?" The spontaneous boy was confusing himself. "Oh, I must have won! Obviously, muahah! Katsu! Katsu! never loses! How does it feel to lose to a true mon ami?!" The child would wave his arms in circles before taking a heroic pose and pointing towards the sky. What the hell was going on right now?
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:46 am

The self proclaimed 'legendary Super-Saiyan' stood absolutely dumbfounded at the 'warrior' in yellow next string of words. "I-I-Impossible!" Cole exclaimed; mouth gaping wide with much worry riddled across his smooth ebony face. Suddenly, the 'Saiyan' felt it; a 'power-level' unlike any he felt before. He closed his eyes and attempted to gauge the intense power. "N-N-Noooo!" He screamed; taking a fearful step backwards. "This can't be... This power-level... It's over nine-thousand..." The 'Saiyan' shook his head and glared at the 'warrior' directly ahead of him. "I will not lose to the likes of you! Bring it on!" Cole boasted; ready for combat at any given moment. Without a moment of hesitation, the 'warrior' leaped forward, Cole responded with a battle-ready stance and prepared himself for the attack to come. Suddenly, the 'warrior' in yellow tumbled forward face first into the dirt; body almost lifeless afterwards. The 'Saiyan' looked down at the defeated opponent and smiled a warm smile of victory. "Maybe you'll comeback someday... A-As a better person, I hope. I'd like that... Perhaps we'll have a little one on one." With that being said, Cole pressed both his middle and index finger on the forehead, and prepared himself for his signature technique: Instant-Transmission. In the midst of this, the downed 'fighter' arose with haste and boasted utter nonsense. The 'Saiyan' eyed the worthy opponent and spoke. "You are indeed worthy of your title. But..." He paused and glared at him. "You stood no chance against me in the first place. We fought, I defeated you, I saved the day. However, I brought us back to the very moment before he engaged in the epic dual in hope I can convince you to sway away from the path of evil."
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm

"Incredible.." Katsu! gave a number of blinks before giving a nod towards his opponent. "I see. I must have underestimated your physical prowess! Not bad, but you are not my superior as of yet, Mm! Katsu! Katsu! will return much stronger in the future!" The child stuck his tongue out at the ebony skinned male before taking off in a dash. However, he would suddenly stop and dash back into his original position. "Oh, Oh yea! Before I go!" The goofy boy would dig into his pockets with a wide grin before removing a ticket. Waving it infront of Cole, he'd give a playful wink while hopping up and down. "I'm totally holding this concert in Nadashiki this weekend! I think my rival should totally make an appearance, Mm! This ticket will get you into a VIP section, yeah. Free drinks! Ya hear me?! Freee!"[/color] The young pop idol would do a goofy dance while hopping back and forth. Suddenly he'd stop and give a salute. "If you're not there, I'll cast a million curses on you! Now BAI BAI!" With one last laugh, Katsu! turned on his heel and took off like an athlete. He left a cloud of dust in his wake, showing just how much he was truly booking it out of there. He was preparing for a movie role that had him as a track star, so his training surely was showing its fruits now.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Cole slowly reached for the laminated VIP ticket. Why was this stranger carrying VIP tickets? Why was this stranger even out here in the first place? Why did he address himself as 'Katsu! Katsu' Cole took the VIP ticket with a firm grip and continued to listen to the male in yellow as he continued to talk. "Concert? So he's some kind of popstar, huh?" The ebony male grinned and pondered over the thought of himself really going to such activities. "Don't really like pop music... But it's VIP and that means free shit. Maybe this dude has some smoking hot groupies? But I ain't never heard of this Katsu! Katsu! Might have to do some research..." The brawler shrugged his massive shoulders and came back to reality. As he did this, he noticed the energetic goofball sprinting down the grassy path with much authority. The amateur pugilist sighed and examined the ticket one last time; stylishly flourishing it between the index and middle finger. "Hm..." He shoved the ticket within the confines of his sweat-pants pockets and looked off into the horizon; the warm sun peeking through the thick morning clouds. "I'll think about it." Cole murmured to himself as he brought his body into a slow jog down the grassy path, but opposite in the direction the stranger in yellow darted off into.

--- exit ★
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:00 am

Such a strange meeting..

Katsuro has the choice to establish a Social Link with Cole of the Strength Arcana...

Cole has the choice to establish a Social Link with Katsu of the Fool Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]   Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Idol into a Star [Enigma - Open]
Page 1 of 1