Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Traeh's Awakening

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:10 pm

"That... always takes... a lot out of me... Thanks Mae!" Jack panted as Golem's funnels returned to him. He looked around the battle field and was pleased to see only the boss monster remained... Good!... They were making progress. And from the looks of it Traeh's persona is fighting quite we-.... wait...

Jack spun his head so fast he was sure to get whiplash"T-T-Traeh!... Why didn't you tell me you had a persona!? ER! Never mind not important right now! Golem! Dynamic Punisher!"
Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Lets kick this thing's ass!Shouted Nozomi. This team fight was going really well now.

Rakshasa strike it down! Nozomi yelled as his persona stood up and launched down a bolt of lightning at the "Six armed whatever"

Nozomi casts Zio in Blood Lamia

16 Zio Dmg to Lamia.

Stats n stuff:

Misses if 7

Random number (1,10) :

Static Shock if 2 or 4

Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by BreakFree! on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:28 pm

"What!? What's a persona!?" She'd shout back at Jack as a powerful wind struck her in the face and impaired her vision. "Gah! Romulus, Remus, send that monster my gratitude!"

Stats:

Damage Taken:

Passives:

Action:

Misses if 2, 5 or 8:
Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 Kankan10

Damage Taken:

Bloody Lamia:

Miss Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:26 am

Stats:

Passives and Debuffs:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:36 am

"Will you stop blowing that wind in our faces!? It's getting really annoying! Thanks for the heal Mae!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Alright Second times the charm! Rakshasa~! Cut it to shreds!

Stats:

Nozomi casts Fatal End.

18+9+4=31 31 Slash Dmg to Lamia

Can't miss Cuz Downed

Chance to crit:Crits if 3

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Almost forgot miss chance Cause I Made a downing mistake

Misses if 4

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:55 pm

This time she was ready for the wind and managed to cover her eyes. "Stop with your tricks and die!"

Stats:

Damage Taken:

Passives:

Action:

Misses if 7:
Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:09 am

With the final strike, the Shadow would go down, and the winds would vanish, leaving everything how it was before. Why were these events occurring all of a sudden in rapid succession no less? Maybe something was changing, an eerie presence building on the horizon. It was subtle, and not altogether pleasant, like a wave receding far into the ocean. What could this mean for the future of Azores...?

Battle Over - You Have Survived

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 am

With the battle over, and the beast slain, Traeh fell to her knees exhausted as the mists would clear and her personae returned to her. She stared around herself as the world returned to normal as if nothing had happened at all. She was still almost convinced that this was merely a dream, but at the same time, it felt so real. Surely it wasn't though... She'd stare at the ground for some time, trying to contemplate what had just occurred but simply couldn't put it into words. It almost felt as if time slowed down as she thought, but then she suddenly remembered about her friends nearby. Peering back up at them, she whispered, unable to raise her voice any louder. "W-what... T-the hell just happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 am

Guys that was freaking amazing! Shouted Nozomi exuberantly. Not really realizing how serious the situation was.

Yeah Jack I'm pretty sure you can totally run her up to speed on this. Nozomi said with a confident look on his face.

Hey Traeh I'm Nozomi. What we just did was use these things called Personas to fight those things called shadows. Congrats on gaining your own! Jack can tell you the rest of this. I just got mine recently too haha. Nozomi stated with a grin. Glad to have been of some assistance in the girls awakening.

Whelp I'm out. Cya some other time guys. Nozomi stated as he began to walk off into the distance. To do god knows whatever.

-NOZOMI EXIT:KICHIDA OUT-

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:31 pm

"Shadows!.... Dispelled!" Jack shouted as the Lamia exploded into a giant fireball... in slow motion. God he loved it when they did that! With a sigh he would watch as Golem slowly faded and the world around them returned to normal. What the hell was happening... This seemed like the second time this week that shadows had forced themselves into our world.... How could this be happening? From what Jack understood they were safe so long as they stayed out of the Alt Worlds... But it seems... that was not the case any longer.

"Traeh!" Jack would run to Traeh and sit beside her, pulling her into a close hug. She seemed frightened... Understandable, she did just battle horrible demons from another plane of existence, that's bound to ruin your walk."It's ok... Don't worry, you're safe now. Those were Shadows and you have a Persona and...uh... This could take a while...."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:12 pm

"Yeah! That'll teach you to keep your hands off my friends!" Mae frowned in the direction of the shadow's dissapating corpse... Mae was glad she had gotten there when she did... or things could've ended up badly... But now there was something else on the horizon which bothered her... These shadows had shown up in their world... And this time, it had been radically different. "Traeh... You alrigh-" but before she could finish, Jack had already beaten her to the punch. "So, you two know eachother, huh? That makes things much easier..." She smiled at Jack and Traeh as she approached them.

"I know this is a lot to swallow. We'll explain everything once you've fully recovered..." She would lay down her hand on Traeh's shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile. "Oh yeah... Jack, I dunno why you're here, exactly... but I'm glad you showed up. Thanks." Now it was the most important part of this ordeal left... Getting Traeh back home. She was in no condition to walk all that way through the city on her own... "I'll help you home Traeh. Jack, would you care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:25 pm

She would almost pass out from exhaustion as Jack caught her and pulled her up to him. Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around him and wept, still in complete shock by the whole ordeal. She felt so strange, so tired, all she wanted at this point was to go back home and rest... "S-shadows?... T-that's what they were?" Why couldn't shadows just stay glued to your feet, using you as cover from the sun... Why did they have to be so cruel... "Those, were my persona?" Try as she might to understand, she purely couldn't give the energy to take everything in at the moment.

Using Jack to help herself to her feet, she pointed in the direction of her home. "I live over that way... T-thanks for helping me guys..." With that, she headed homeward, with her friends by her side to assist her... This was an... Eventful day, to say the least...

-Traeh Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traeh's Awakening   Traeh's Awakening - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traeh's Awakening
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next