Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report


Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Practicing as GM [Open to 3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batilde



Posts : 112
Join date : 2014-06-19

PostSubject: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 pm

((This is just a practice thing for me. Feel free to use one of your charries here, or make a new one. Be sure you have stats and skills in the rank 6-8 range depending on your class.))


After a long trek through the ruins, our heroes of this tale find themselves inside a large colosseum... The Mission was simple. Find the two shadows inside the ruins and take them out. Nothing more, nothing less... But would it really be that simple? Everything seemed... peaceful. Nothing had gone wrong up to this point. You're all in top condition. Of course, the two shadows circled above you, Ignis and Anima. They had been haunting these lands for weeks, if not months by now... But that was all coming to an end. Or at least, that's our heroes' intentions... But these shadows would not go down without a fight. The two flying beasts shrieked in unison as they soared down, ready for battle!

- Boss -
- The Shadow Twins -

Ignis
Stats:
 


Anima
Stats:
 


-- PvS Combat has Begun --

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack



Posts : 1569
Join date : 2014-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.... Boga boga boga

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:30 pm

"Alright Golem! Lets show them the power of our fully fordged bond! Calling on my inner self! True Self Sentai! Personanger... RED!" Jack shouted as he slammed his card into his morpher and summoned forth his mighty Persona!"Let's hit em hard! Fire all Funnels! Dynamic... Hell Storm!"

"As you command!" shouted Golem as several small air turrets  shot out of his back and began to circle around the two shadows. All at once the small turrets turned and fired.

Stats:
 

Passives:
 


Action:
 

___________________________________


The Information of Love and Fate!



Last edited by The Jack Ranger on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack



Posts : 1569
Join date : 2014-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.... Boga boga boga

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:31 pm

(Current health at 127... forgot to subtract)

___________________________________


The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny



Posts : 574
Join date : 2015-03-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Quinn followed Jack where he went, mostly to make sure that he got out of the situation unharmed, which was actually a very hard job to do in the first place. After arriving to the scene alongside him, they would draw their evoker, pressing it to their temple before pulling the trigger. Their body would be lifted into the air as their persona appeared in a blue light, allowing them to land on the gears under Genovefa’s dress. Projecting their voice to Jack and anyone else who showed up, they felt the weaknesses of the two shadows slowly coming to them through their persona’s eyes. ‘I’ll handle support from here, just tell me if you need anything and I’ll be here to help. Let’s finish this up quick so I can go home and take a bath.’ Laughing a bit, they would continue the search, still staying on their guard as well to make sure nothing happened without them noticing first.

Stats:
 

Moves used:
 

Quick note!:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi



Posts : 1465
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 29
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm

(This character uses Oki’s stats and equip, but the layout of skills is different and he is the actual weapon. Just an FYI that this is not Oki)

Reaper entered the other world through the usual methods of tears, or portals if you like. His hands were in his pocket, a limp in his step, and a lollipop of some odd flavor carefully tucked to the side of his cheek. His hair was a bright orange color, or perhaps a dark blonde. His clothing were black and casual and his eyes dark brown and hardly hidden under the orange glasses he wore low on his face. As he stepped through the portal, the familiar cramps and tingling of wings growing inched along his back before said wings were flapped and stretched.

Using his wings to get a little off the ground, the young man would glide along the paths until finally he reached the strange coliseum where a battle seemed to be playing out. Some kids were fighting dragons huh?

The young man paused, eating his lollipop casually as he looked at the others fight taking note they could summon some form of beasts from them. Ah…what were they called?…Persi…perph…Got it! Persona. Yeah, yeah. Those things of awesome power or what not. In any case, it seemed they were moving around well enough with those two dragons about, so….should he help?

One of the dragons flying too near for comfort answer that question for him. As he instinctively, let himself drop to the ground and sink downward as his hands went up to protect his head as the wind passed by. Reaper could feel the tinge of pain in his left leg which would never be right again. Once the danger was over, he got back up a bit wobbly as he caught his blance and flapped his wings to take to the air once again, so his leg wouldn't a pain in this situation, he was seemingly involved with now.

With a inward sigh, the lollipop would go back into his mouth as he closed his eyes for a moment and let the darkness that was the shadow within him seep into him once more.

He hated the cold feeling it left behind, but at the same time what was one to do when dragons threatened to harm ya?

Staying his distance from the other two on the field, he would aim his attack at the dragon that had flown over him. Ice crystals forming around his wrist and hand as he lifted it up and then fired an icy spear towards the enemy.

Information Box:
 

___________________________________

Characters:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batilde



Posts : 112
Join date : 2014-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:36 pm

The two beasts were getting hammered by both elemental attacks and the skyfall from the golem, but despite the onslaught, the two shadows persisted, agitated by these little parasites. The red one would go down first. With a mighty Roar, Ignis shot out a large ball of fire at Jack. Meanwhile, the Anima was struck not just once by the annoying brat, but the cat-man had decided to butt in as well... How annoying... With a menacing, reptilianne shriek of a cry, it turned the very wind against the poor heroes. One way or another, these pests would die.

Ignis
Damage Taken:
 
Stats:
 

Actions:
 

Anima
Damage Taken:
 
Stats:
 

Actions:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinny



Posts : 574
Join date : 2015-03-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:32 am

[Jerry it's weakness is ice, shouldn't it take Extra damage and be downed?]

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry



Posts : 2533
Join date : 2014-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Sweden. Undisclosed Apartment

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:33 am

[It did take extra damage. As for the knocked down part. There's something to that. Gonna have you work a little to knock em down >w>]

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Quinny



Posts : 574
Join date : 2015-03-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:24 am

Finding the weaknesses seemed easy enough with Genovefa there to help, but as they watched their allies attack, they noticed that the shadows had not been knocked down when they were hit. 'The first one is called Ignis, it is weak to wind but resistant to earth. It uses a fire and an earth attack, plus a physical one. The second one is called Anima, it is weak to ice but strong to wind. Both of the things you did should've knocked them down and weakened them, but I don't know why that didn't happen.' The answer to that was not something their persona could give to them at all, maybe dragon shadows couldn't be knocked down? 'Anyways, I would still do what you're doing. We have a ways to go but they don't seem to be the strongest thing we've seen.' Noticing that Jack had been hit by his weakness, they would get the feeling that they wanted to help but Quinn was way too far away from the fight to assist that much. 'Jack are you alright?!'

Stats:
 

Moves used:
 


Last edited by Quinny on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack



Posts : 1569
Join date : 2014-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.... Boga boga boga

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 am

"Haha! I think they got the Poin-" Just as Jack was going to launch into a round of puns about Arrows, he was cut short by the rather rude fireball that just so happened to explode in his face sending him flying into the air... Rude.... Jack landed a few seconds latter with a sickening thud. Though his ears were ringing he could still make out Quinn's faint voice in the distance.

"... I'm ok!... I think...."

Stats:
 

Passives:
 


Action:
 

___________________________________


The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi



Posts : 1465
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 29
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:02 pm

Information Box:
 

___________________________________

Characters:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry



Posts : 2533
Join date : 2014-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Sweden. Undisclosed Apartment

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Ignis roared triumphantly as Jack fell to his knees, before turning his gaze over to the odd man... He hurt his Sister... How dared he! Making sure the next couple of attacks would end her life swiftly, he let out another shriek focused on Reaper. It was such a loud and powerful roar that it shook the Forgotten to it's very core, dropping their defensive capacity. And this was Anima's Cue. She let loose a bright barrage of lightning bolts at our three brave heroes. You don't mess with them... However... Staying up in the air for much longer would tire them out eventually... Anima was even more strained than her brother, due to her weakness to ice... But now was not the time to rest. Not when dinner was right in front of them!

Ignis
Stats:
 

Actions:
 

Anima
Stats:
 

Actions:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Quinny



Posts : 574
Join date : 2015-03-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:16 pm

'Jack hang in there, Genovefa's going to heal you, I'll wait till you're up again to do anything important.' 

Stats:
 

Moves used:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack



Posts : 1569
Join date : 2014-12-19
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.... Boga boga boga

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:02 am

Jack scrambled back to his feet and glared at Ignis... That... Really Hurt...."Thanks guys... I thought I was a goner there...Alright... Let's try something else... Golem! Reaim the Funnels! Aim primarily for the skin of the wings! Lets see if we can shoot these Bird Brains out othe sky!"

( I am taking aim at the wings in an attempt to drop them out of the sky. Don't know if this is exactly allowed but eh. Worth a shot)

Stats:
 

Passives:
 


Action:
 

___________________________________


The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshi



Posts : 1465
Join date : 2014-10-28
Age : 29
Location : In my own madness.

PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Information Box:
 

___________________________________

Characters:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Practicing as GM [Open to 3]   Today at 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Practicing as GM [Open to 3]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Just chilling ( open)
» Open certificate?
» ~FORGE WORLD OPEN DAY~
» Tied or Open?
» Pathway to Victory (Open RP)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Discussion-
Jump to: