Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)

Go down 
+2
The Countess
Rokosho
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:14 pm

"F-Find the other Angels. You must defeat them as soon as possible...or if the t-time comes, we m-may have to take measures..." Cassiel said, watching them leave.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:23 pm

So the deal was set. They were blessed by the angel of death that told them to hurry to defeat the other angels or else other measures would need to be taken. Through her hazed mind, Sky looked over at the angel before her and narrowed her eyes to see her better before pushing her heavy body to to her feet.

“Other measures?” she repeated and then hesitated to see if the angel would answer. Whether she answered or not, Sky would eventually give the angel a deep bow for the first time in her life submitting to someone she would call master from here on out. After the bow she followed Phalanx and Thedea back the way they came. Already, the pair were discussing what to do. Phalanx suggested Theda do recon work and sniff out the angels since these alternate worlds were her territory. As for herself, she was to work with Phalanx to prepare for facing an angel.

“Yes. Strength is indeed something we need, especially myself as shown here. Perhaps some added fire power will help too,” Sky said as she followed along behind the pair as they walked the path they had came. The effect of going back along the same path was disorienting as if time itself was flowing backwards to the beginning once more. She stayed within her daze trailing along side Theda for now.

Information:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 am

"Yeah... We might need to go on the hunt for others... I doubt these angels will be without their guardians. We should prepare for that as well..." Phalanx sighed deeply, taking a moment to plan ahead. "I suppose I should start putting my new persona to work as well... Something tells me regular shadows just ain't enough anymore." How he would go about finding others was... going to be tough. Unless they just happened to show up if Phalanx and the rest attacked an angel.

The last words from Cassiel still echoed throughout his mind... What other measures would they have to take? Using this new power? Or was it something different? Regardless of which, if it meant that they would get their wish through, then it was all worth it, in the end. Fighting for a new goal felt invigorating for the Android. As to what he would do with these newfound powers aside from killing an angel with them... Well, what was there to do? Kill Persona Users, maybe? Well, if anything, he could perhaps gain some clues about the Angels through them? It was worth a shot.. And he could potentially get stronger out of it too, so that was a plus...

In the distance, Phalanx could hear the commotion from the battles waged all over the ruined city. Metal clashing against metal, screams of agony and shouts of triumph echoed all around. As to which side was winning, there was no telling, as the voices could belong to any side at this point. For how long had these battles been waged here? Long enough to ruin an entire city, but that didn't exactly tell him much. Devastation of this magnitude could have been made over the course of years or weeks, even days to an extent... But judging by Cassiel's words, the conflict had been raging on for a long time, neither side willing to surrender... Humans, such pitiful creatures at times. Waging an endless war like this when the war itself tore the land apart seemed counterproductive. But that was just his objective view on things. Humans had a completely different way of thinking than he did, so it was only natural.

"Hold up... Shadows..." Phalanx held up his hand to stop his other companions, as he snuck around the corner... "Hrm... Just in case..." Aether nodded, and a dim green light enveloped Phalanx, healing him a bit before he engaged the Shadows up ahead.

Movement and actions:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Theda felt a burst of speed come over her from her special move, as she started to move faster. "Sky, I'm gonna run ahead, take your time alright?" She smiled at her as she ran towards the robot and the shadows. She felt an aura come over her as if in preparation of the battle, though the feeling was unfamiliar to her.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 4:37 am

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:10 am

Stats:

Actions:

Miss hit:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:16 am

((Didn't know you couldn't use Mind Charge before combat oops.))

Damage Corrections:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:16 pm

“Agreed. I too have much work to do; however, you two are more set than I. I hope I do not hold you up,” Sky said, her attitude appearing to have changed towards the pair since the blessing. She continued to follow the pair the strange cat resting easily on her shoulder. All was fine until Phalanx mentioned Shadows being up ahead and then shortly afterwards engaged said shadows. Theada was not far behind the other and soon she was attacking too.

Hmph. They were quit the fighters unlike herself which would mean she would have to rely more on wit than sheer strength to win. The first problem was she was low on energy; however, she had just enough to potentially do some damage provided Theada’s attack did not wipe them all out. That was quite the show she put on with that ice, Sky wondered if it was even worth attacking after all of that still. Just in case, she supposed would follow up the powerful attack with a much weaker one of her own.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Combat Over - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:46 am

"Well... That was easy..." Phalanx said with a slight chuckle. Aether felt much stronger than Neptune, that much was evident. Cassiels blessing had done wonders for him, and his powers. Anyone who dared blocking his path out of this place would face his wrath. "How are you two holding up?" He asked his two companions eventually. Sky had seen better days, but she was slowly regaining her footing... What if he sped up that process a little...?

"Aether? Would you mind?" Phalanx looked at his persona, making a gesture towards Sky.

-Of course.-

Aether answered, turning to face Sky. His eyes flashed white for a second as a dim, green light enveloped All three of them... Theda, Phalanx and Sky would feel reinvigorated, and slightly stronger... "Thank you, Aether... now let's move on, Shall we?" Looking ahead, there wasn't a whole lot that stood out from the rest. He'd look out at the sky above them... The grey clouds never seemed to move. Was this place in perpetual darkness? Or was this just a result of the devastation that had occured here? "So... I was thinking... Theda." He looked at her as the three kept on walking. "Do you have any direct plans after we're out of here? Aside from finding information on the other angels?" He just wanted to be sure... She wasn't completely obligated to take his orders as a priority... But he'd apprechiate it. "If I find a persona user to take out... Would you help me with that, should it be necessary...?" Once he got out of there, he would need to find other Persona Users... Take them out, and then focus on the angels. Getting strong enough to face them head on was a priority for him... Theda, on the other hand seemed strong enough on her own. He wasn't going to become a hinderance to her... He wanted to be a strong and dependable leader. And sitting by idly wasn't going to accomplish that, now would it?

He needed to get stronger, for Cassiel's wish. In all honesty, Nyarlathotep and Richard Dorsey, the shadow, could go to hell for all he cared now. He just wanted a world where his kind would be seen as equals to humans. A world where Synthetic life wasn't frowned upon, but rather embraced... And Neither Richard Dorsey or Nyarlathotep offered him that kind of world... Should they try and stop him... Well, he wasn't going to let them do that, now would he?

Movement and Actions:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:18 am

She felt herself smile as the two personas turned into red fog and faded away, the battle was over and she was starting to feel a bit tired. The light hit her and she didn't really feel a change, but maybe she only needed for a moment. A red fog spiraled down from the tip of her head, once it reached the floor, it would unwind from where it started, slowly revealing her in her tiny form that she had just obtained. She'd shake off her ears a bit, her face not moving much as she blinked. Leaning back, she'd push up on her legs, hopping up onto the robot's shoulder with ease. That was the perk of this new form; she was tiny, fast and lightweight. Those could also be very bad qualities because she could easily get her neck twisted by the robotic boy who she was standing on. From his shoulder, she would jump onto his head, sitting still as she used her paw to point forward. "Onward metal horsey!" She laughed, her lips still not moving as her voice seemed to still come out no matter what. He'd start to talk to her and she'd listen, laughing a bit. 

"I want to go take out other angels so they can't hurt Cassy, or anyone who follows them. I'm sure I won't have a problem doing it, but I am a bit nervous. Plus I've been stalking my prey for awhile, so once I take him out, I'll sure help you with anything else you need. We need to stick together since we're Cassiel's followers." She'd tilt her head, looking back at the other female in the trio. "What about you Sky, what are you going to do?" She looked different, super different. And she seemed to act different too, maybe that Angel changed her a bit too much. "Anyways Phal-Phal, once I finish up with what I want, I will help you with anything you need. That goes for you too Sky." She'd lay down a bit, her tail twitching as she nuzzled into his hair. She found it strange that he had human like hair, and it was so soft. How did he get it to be so soft and feel so nice? Closing her eyes a bit, she'd ride his head like a horse, "I'm super cute like this though, right guys? I mean I'm cute normally but more than usual like this." She started giggle, still laying down on Phalanx head as if it was a comfy bed. Her special skill started to slowly charge up, but she wasn't in any rush.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Heh. So the Shadows went down pretty easily. As she assumed, there was really nothing she had to do in the end. Impressive strength, but it looked like Sky was still way behind the pair. Well at least that battle seemed to do something to her. Her energy seemed to go up and aches seemed to go away as they were healed by some sort of force. Phalanx said they should continue on and so she’d follow along, taking note of the healing the machine performed.

Ah. She felt better than ever and would express it with a light thank you to the machine. She was still feeling light headed as the strange cat rested on her shoulders its tail swishing here and there as it watched the pair ahead. Phalanx seemed to be asking Theda for favors and to be honest Sky didn’t blame him for choosing to work with her over herself. After all, the value difference was indeed great.

In any case, it seemed Theda was all for helping Phalanx as she turned into her small form and offered her assistance to both the machine and herself. When asked what her plans were the girl’s red eyes would lower to the ground as she thought.

“The angels…they have to be eliminated at all cost. While I may be the weakest of us all…” she would look up locking blood red eyes on Theda. “I will rip this world to shreds to see my lady’s wish granted. All help is appreciated,” Sky said as her eyes blazed with determination. She didn’t care what it took. She would see this world end or die trying. As for the last question, Sky would go emotionless for a moment before blinking.

"You'll do," she said a light smirk on her face showing she was playing a bit. Perhaps the blessing had made her lighten up or maybe she was just tired and slipping. Who knew at this point?

Info box:
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:45 pm

((Jerry has had enough time. This thread needs to end soon.))

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 pm

No Shadows Detected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next