Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)

Go down 
+2
The Countess
Rokosho
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:16 am

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 Cassie10

"I-I, am Cassiel, I am someone very involved with this world, and your world I bet. I-I am an A-Angel. Maybe y-you guys kne-ew....I a-m-so foolish..." she tilted her body side to side before looking up at the two new arrivals. "Wh-what do you need me for? Do you wa-ant to know what I am like? I am so sad, I don't think I am w-worth your t-time..." She stayed on the ground, no one could believe that this woman was what she said, but even the three could feel as though she had a hidden power, something that shook the very foundation of their beings.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 1:17 pm

Hrm? Out of all the things Phalanx expected to find where the light had vanished, a woman was not one of them. The android approached the Angel, carefully, not knowing exactly what she was, or why she was even there. She looked misplaced around all the broken pieces of contcrete and scrap metal, it was almost as if she didn't belong here normally... Like Phalanx, Theda and Sky themselves did. "An Angel, huh?" Phalanx looked at Cassiel thoughtfully for a second... There really was something otherworldly about her.

Phalanx dismissed Neptune, addressing the angel in front of them. "Well, the name's Phalanx." He could feel Neptune twitching inside. His Persona didn't like this woman in the slightest... Phalanx, however, was of a different mentality. She hadn't done anything to provoke him, at all. And something told him it wouldn't come to that either. But still, she seemed quite important to this area. "Hrm... Could you explain your role further, Angel Cassiel?" What was all this anyway? Hopefully this 'Angel' held the answers he sought. Perhaps she could help him achieving his own goals?
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Angel... Hadn't she heard about that before? Hmmm.... "Oh yeah! Angels, I heard of you guys. You represent those wishes 'humanity has in their hearts.' What's your wish?" She'd kneel down, almost in the same position as Cassiel herself, but she held herself up instead of sitting down on the ground. "Why are you so sad? Ohmygoshies! Do you need a hug? OH! Or maybe you need a friend?!" She'd pull her smallish backpack off her back, opening it up as she pulled out a small black and white bear, offering it to the girl. "His name is Mr. Monokuma, and he's super cuddly! He's kept me happy this entire time that I've had him. But you look like you need a friend more than anything." She'd smile, trying to be as friendly as usual. If the angel didn't accept the present, she would put him back into the bag and sling it over her back again. She'd try to avoid hugging the woman, since the some people didn't like contact. "I could be your friend if you wannnt! I'm allllways happy to make new friends!"
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Here name was Cassiel and she was an angel so she said. Phalanx and Theda jumped all over the questioning department when the woman asked them what they wanted to know about her and such and even Theda seemed to become friendly towards the lady. While those two talked, Sky would remain quiet, listening instead as her blue eyes observed this creature on the ground for a long period of time before a pale hand would reach out and gently touch this angel’s hair. She couldn’t help it honestly.

This creature was intriguing and strange to Sky and the first in a long time that she simply wanted to examine beyond simple questions. It was true her child like curiosity could get them all blown up, but in that instant Sky didn’t care. She had to know if this thing before her was the same as a human or something more. Sure, this so called angel had bundles of power coming off her, but there were others like that too in the world.

“Don’t be sad or afraid, Cassiel. Perhaps we can work something out to make you happy, hmm?” Sky said as she gently stroked the other’s hair as if she was trying to comfort the thing that had caught her attention. It appeared the devil was at play once again, but for good or bad purposes was something Sky sealed within herself well.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:08 am

Cassiel looked upon them, and stood up slowly, while looking around at the ruined city. "I have been making sure the two sides have been balanced. With this world, the Gods of Ego and Destruction, the ones who bequeath Personas have been at war for a long time." She explained as best as she could, with a quivering lip. She looked at Usagi who asked about her Wish, and she flinched. "N-No! It's not important. My Wish....." she trailed off, losing her quivering nature and grew more distant and miserable, turning from a frightened child into a depressed adult. "My wish is for demise. Humanity have gone down a path of suffering, and have only grown worse throughout the years that they grow. I had hoped for them to not taste despair, but it is constant in this world. My Wish....is to end the existence of Humanity, and start over, perhaps with Humanity once more along with those who may join me, perhaps with something else....I cannot keep my faith in Humanity currently or its creations. If Humans continue now, they will simply fall forward and choke on themselves. I d-don't want to see that happen, so I want to wash our hands of them, and end their current chapter of history." She looked at the ground, as a dust blew past the small group and made a sound.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:28 am

The wish sounded dark, it defiantly did, but most things in this world did. "That makes sense, it honestly does. And that's a wish I could get behind. Resetting the world and starting fresh isn't that bad, and I think it would be good for everyone." She'd smile, standing up when the woman did. "I don't have many friends left, since I killed my original self. So I'd be completely okay with a hard reset. Maybe we could remake the world in a better image than the one it's currently in. Change some key points that need to be changed. Cause let me tell you, there'd be a lot more tea parties if I was in charge." Theda would look up at the sky, laughing a bit. She was naive sometimes, but she really did have the mental capability to understand what a sacrifice that would be for the greater good. "Clear the world of it's sins, even if that means leaving it with more than it originally had. We all have to do something." This was exactly the kind of wish she could back up, especially if she and Bun-Bun could survive the reset to live in this new world.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:10 am

Phalanx looked at the Angel with raised eyebrows. It certainly seemed a bit... off for her wish to be something like that... But it did make a whole lot of sense... "If that truly is the only way to achieve my goal... then so be it..." A biblical flood, so to speak. A fresh start. Where man and machine could live together as Equals... Maybe it was a necessary evil? He would've probably taken another option, if it was available... But seeing as he probably would not return here anyway just to take her side in case no other option presented itself... He bowed deeply in front of the angel, only having one thing to say...

"I, Phalanx, the only remaining Mark VII SE.RA.PH Unit, wish to join your cause... Angel Cassiel."
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:06 pm

The intriguing creature got up and said what she had to say. As she spoke, Sky would close her eyes as she listened to what each person had to say about this. They all seemed to be for the cause of destroying the world and restarting... cleansing so to speak. Mmm….yes. She had wanted that didn’t she? But it was surprising that she’d find an angel of death just like that. Was she interested?

“That is quite an interesting proposition you got there, but I am afraid I am not as trusting as my friends here. What’s in it for me if I do decide to join ya huh? What guarantee can you give me that you’ll cleanse this world? Reset it?” Sky asked as she circled the beauty without fear. Her strides were slow, but certain as she watched the angel, waiting to see what sort of treasure she had to offer if she said yes. After all, Sky did not offer her services to just anyone off the street angel or not. If she could pay, she would play...if it was worth it all.

Note: Come angel cake. Show me what you got.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Cassiel twisted her glance at the three. They were so easygoing with the idea. Such nature is..."You all are t-too happy. The end of Humanity means the end of Humanity's byproducts. That includes you, machine, and you Shadow. Everyone would vanish and the world would have a f-fresh beginning....does that n-not frighten you? Humanity's history would truly b-be at its end. Why are you not afraid?" She was absolutely unsure about all of this. Did they not know what they were getting into, or were they simply too brave or foolish to not go along with it?
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:19 pm

"Heh... I think you missunderstand me, Cassiel." Phalanx said with wry smile... He had gotten this far... "I've lost my value as an android a long time ago... To simply fade from existence and letting everything begin anew would be a merciful, and quite frankly, more honorable death than dying to those who hunt me..." Well, had it not been for those SE.RA.PH Swines, things might've been different, but as things stood now, he was more than ready to die for something like a complete and utter reset. A chance for mankind to right their wrongs... He was willing to let them have a second chance... Just this one time. Besides, he knew very well that Richard Dorsey would cease to exist as well... That... was actually  a pleasant thought.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Theda smiled, holding her hand up in the air as she felt her bun-bun fall into her arms. She held it tightly, cuddling it as she listened to both of them speak. "I don't care if I stop existing. I had to do some awful things to become the way I am, and I'm not proud of it. As long as it's a world where my real self could come back and be happy for once, I'd be okay with it. And even if you can't guarantee that, at least I tried right?" Looking up at the sky, she'd laugh. "I don't care about my existence anymore. Sooooooo..." Looking back down at the angel, she smiled wider. "Will you please let me join your cause Cassiel-chan? I promise I'll help your wish become reality! And I don't care what your terms are, as long as I can help you make a better world for us all.... Or at least a better world for whatever is created." It truly didn't matter, and her mind was made up, she was going to join this angel's cause.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:28 pm

Sky would narrow her eyes at the angel. Did she completely ignore her question? How very rude? A coldness would flow over the woman as she listened to the other two pretty much try to convince the angel to let them join. Were they really that determined to get what they wanted? Or were they desperate?

Sky looked at Phalanx and the girl for a moment before looking back at the angel and then tilting her nose up with a sneer before she actually turned her back on the group.

"I am much more selfish than you think. Unlike them who will throw their lives away for a reset. I don't plan on dying lady. I am going to continue to exist and see the new world with my own two eyes. All I want is to wipe out the plague that is already here and make a beautiful world from the clean slate left. With this said, I can agree to work with ya since our goals seem similar; however, if your plan is to wipe us out once it is all said and done then there is no way, i can make a deal with ya. I can only work with ya if you guarantee that I and my brother will not be wiped out by you once your Wish is fullfilled. If you can guarantee that, then I'll consider aiding ya," Sky said, her words not sugary or trying to play nice like the others were. She was being flat out honest with the angel and if she could not handle that well...that was just too bad.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:54 pm

"O-Only the most worthy. All will perish at the end of all of this. Your brother is no more important than any other Human my child. I gave you the ability to give up and despair, and you ask once more what I mean. Everyone will vanish and be replaced. I cannot guarantee your safety after all of this, not while you still retain the blood of a normal Human. You cannot join me on the assumption that you too will remain alive. If one of you disagrees, feel f-free to ch-challenge me, or leave while the others join me. I guess they also pray for their d-demise..." Cassiel watched Sky with weary eyes. She was suspicious of her, and did not exactly put it past her to strike if it meant defeating her. What would she think of her response?
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:56 am

"Well, Sky?" Phalanx looked at his companion with a raised eyebrow. "I understand your concerns... This is perhaps the only path I can take which will give me some semblance of what I want... If you decide to Challenge Cassiel, or walk away from her, I will not hold it against you. You still have things to live for, where we don't. I envy you for that..." Well, what else could he say? It was the truth. Her choice in this matter wouldn't affect their alliance in the slightest... At least, not on Phalanx's end. "Don't think we're enemies now just because we think differently, okay? We have a deal. And I will hold up my end of it until I die." Perhaps that was the only thing left for him anyway. "If Sky ends up challenging you... What does that entail? I don't wish to fight Sky unless I have to..."
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:48 pm

She listened to Sky, then the Angel, then to the robot. They all had good points, and she liked that. "The only question I would have is if we can choose what the world would be like, or would that be up to you? I don't care either way, and I'm ready to join you, but this is also an important question." She'd smile, holding Bun-Bun close to her chest. "But yeah, I don't want to fight Sky over this choice. Even though she doesn't like me, she's still my ally and I couldn't think of hurting her." That was a lie, she could think of many scenarios where she would hurt the woman, most of them were situations where she had attacked Theda first which would be the only real reason. For now she would await for the Angel to offer her blessing, this was really a moment that mattered in the advancement towards power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)   Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strengthening the deal (Phalanx and Gran-Chan)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next