Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hanging out(Hyde)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Cowboy Bebop, now there is the name of an anime that I haven’t heard about in a while, good to see that you are a fan of it I bet you already finished the series right? I honestly don’t remember much, but I do remember that I enjoyed it. You know what I’m saying? Those latent memories that you have a hunch about? Hyde would simply as he started to explain his preferences. “I guess that’s the millionth dollar question, what is my preference? Well, I Dont have one initially I can nod to anything with a good beat or lyrics that speak to me. Though, I started to like Korn quite a bit ever, heard of them?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:48 pm

"Korn...?"He never hear that name before, it was different enough to pick his interest, maybe Hyde could shown him some of their music"Do you think they have their music here?The name is intriguing."He was curious to listen to their music, Hyde didn't talked much about the band though, and it was hard to deduce what genre they played by the name...He was curious either way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Korn? Sure, let me show you a song of his that put me on to him. Hyde would look through the device and search up their name. After finding Korn, he would click on one of their latest albums and click on the song “Never Never.” Afterwards, he would let Blaez take a listen to them. “ He’s a pretty good artist, Rock and roll type guy. This is one of my favorite songs from the latest album that he has. His older stuff is pretty good too, take a listen , even if it’s for a little bit. “

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl2D7J_FL_U
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 3:03 pm

"Huh..."He would listen to the song for a few minutes before saying anything"Huh, they are cool"He would put the headphone back in it's place once he was done listening to the song.

"...So do you know anything interesting about the other worlds?"He had to gather as much information as possible, that could give him an edge in the future"I've been doing some investigation on my own but i didn't found anything worth mentioning..."He folded his arms as he waited for Hyde to reply.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:49 am

Anything interesting……… well… san malarus is on witch hunt for persona users. My presence there kind of poured salt on old wounds or something, so maybe it’ll be a bit safer if you didn’t hang out in that alternate dimension for a while. “ Hyde was thinking quite a bit as he wondered about another fact. Lunapa island’s angel might..ok I’m going to assume you know about the angels. The one in lunapa seems nice it helped my friends out when they went to rescue those girls, so that angel is worth checking out. And….. Alternate penecia is a persona war between two gods, it’s at a standstill, but having a side win might make a big difference….”
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:27 pm

"Two gods?"Once he heard about the two gods and their persona war he immediately ignored everything else about the angels, he was aware that there was a god named Philemon who could awake people to their persona, but he never have heard about a second god"Is one of those gods named Philemon?"He raised his eyebrow"Do you know anything about the other one?"He would pause for a few seconds, he wanted to fix his persona more than anything else, but he couldn't be selfish, he wanted to contact one of those gods in the future though, maybe they could do something about it.

"Sorry for asking to many questions, it's just that..."He would sigh, Hyde knew about his condition but he didn't wanted to bother Hyde with it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Philemon is your Ego, Nyarlathotep is the destructive side of humanity. There are two armies fighting that are too even, it’s at a standstill. You would have to take some allies and get through the various people of Chaos and Shadows on the battlefield and kill the Champion. Only then will the power of those he has given to will vanish. It would be difficult, but with the right help, it can be done, at least I believe so. But hey, I reign under Philemon so that kind of means that we are the good guys. “ Hyde sighed for a moment. ”Having an army of those under philemon, I think we ca prevent the corruption of penecia …. Because.. instead of focusing on the war…. They could just defend their home and not waste any more energy. Might even find an angel there for us too…”
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:33 pm

"I see..."He said rubbing his chin, one thing he was sure, none of those gods gave him his persona, he never heard about philemon until Nagisa mentioned, and just now he learned about this Nyarlathotep"Good luck with that, i'm not interested in the war of those gods, they have done nothing for me."Blaez shrugged, he was interested in fixing Bahamut but he couldn't care less about those two deities.

"So is everyone really trying to make a truce with the angels... alright."Blaez wasn't against the idea, but he doubted the angels would stop fighting each other to defeat Thesis.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:13 pm

“Well, I’m not too sure like that. Due to the fact that we went on and saved the angel in zeal academy. His name is israfel, I think he was sick or something, there was some red stuff all over him. Well, we beat it off of him and we got a little bit of answers. What I do know is that it’s completely necessary to get an angel involved, or we need an angel to put the primordial away for good. He also said I can’t side with any angel and that’s against the rules, I don’t know why, but..yea…..” Hyde would say to Blaez, giving him as much information as possible.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:26 pm

"You... can't?"That was odd, Kazuya was able to join Israfel, and he was a persona user under philemon just like Hyde"Aren't you a persona user just like Jack though?That's weird..."He'd fold his arms"I'm a bit confused about this... I thought they would want to use any person capable enough they could find..."He'd shrug, maybe he could ask Israfel about Hyde later, it seems that they met each other before so he would know what he is talking about.

"Man this is just getting more confusing... Let's drop this topic shall we?"He said scratching his head"I just hope we don't get destroyed by that Thesis... That would be just..."He paused for a few seconds"...Humiliating."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:53 am

One of the best strategies against failure is to not think about it. It might sound like a pretty cray thing to do, but if you linger on the negatives too long, it starts to cloud what's in front of you, affects your ability to make decisions. “ Hyde would then smile as he cycled through more music. “The best thing you can do at a time like this is to realize one crucial detail, that what you're going through right now…. you aren't alone…. . “ He laced his hand firmly on Blaez’s shoulder with a reassuring smile. “Even if i can't participate directly, i can do something indirectly that could make a difference. Plus, you know you can count on me to back you up if things get ugly. Nothing makes sense now, but each of us are like pieces to a big puzzle, we just have to fill it in... you know?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:38 am

"I guess stressing over it won't do me any good."He'd shrug, Hyde said that they weren't alone, Blaez wasn't so sure about it though, with everyone joining different angels they would be fighting each other soon, and Blaez didn't trusted Kazuya enough.

Blaez would browse for little longer trying to find anything he liked or wanted, but nothing caught his attention, he turned to Hyde, sighed and then said"Let's just buy your guitar string and go somewhere else."There was not much left to do there, no reason to prolong their stay.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:38 am

Well, we have all the time in the world to think about it. And at the same time, we kind of don't. However, it doesn't mean that we should give up on making a change for yourselves, you and me. We will get through this, i have a feeling about it. " Though, Hyde realized that Blaez was somewhat frustrated from being here. "Ahh , alright, i'll head on line and you can pick the place that you want to go if you want. I don't want to make this boring for you or anything, so i think it's fair if we both get a chance at picking, right?" While Hyde got on line in order to purchase his item, he would give blaez some space to gather his thoughts and figure out a place that he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:20 pm

"Alright, i know a cool place, i'd be waiting you outside."Blaez would leave the store and lean on the wall next to door and wait for Hyde, once his friend bought the guitar string, Blaez would accompany him to the restaurant.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out(Hyde)   Hanging out(Hyde) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out(Hyde)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2