Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]

Go down 
+4
Johnson Locke
Grantus
Raia
Xombie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salmane

Salmane

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:04 am

She had been spoken to from the wild card; while she wasn't an attendant anymore, she knew this feeling of power when she was near it. Waiting for the three people to speak to her, she would cross her arms over her chest, still holding the emotionless face. "Not ease dropping, more like deciding if my life was worth risking for this goal." She tried to make her goal sound like the act of getting rid of the tower, but it didn't work as much so she decided to say it in an attempt to see if anyone had seen Soki. "I'm in search for a woman. She's a shadow much like you..." Looking at Kogami, before shifting back to anyone who would listen. "... But she had a persona and followed under the opposing god than the one you were born from." Looking at the silver haired boy, she would sort of see her in him, staring for a bit more than she should have. "This tower is the only place where people with all sorts of potential have gathered; so if she's alive at all, she would be here. Though Tsurinai-san would want me to at least try to assist in taking down this tower, so that's what I will try to do." Not even realizing she had spoken the girl's name, she would go onto the next part of the questions.

"As for my story, you won't be interested, but I might as well tell." She'd lean on the other foot, growing a bit tired of standing up. "I was once an attendant of that 'Velvet Room' some of you have seen, but blue really wasn't my color, so the crawling chaos seemed like a good option." Leaving it at that, she would continue to listen to the others as they spoke, identifying most of them by the names they called each other. "I know I might seem like a nuance, but I can answer any questions you might still have on personas and shadows, mostly anything I could've told my guests." Sure they probably already knew that stuff, but she was born with that information, they wouldn't find anything more accurate. If Shi didn't know the answer to a question, than none of the attendants could know themselves since they were born with the same information.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 am

Tomoe looked at everyone. What had just happened? They suddenly acted like they all went into a trance, every single person went quiet to ponder about something, before a couple looked at her. What did she do? Was she in trouble? "....Everyone...? Did something happen?...." She didn't know what else to say. What just happened between them, and why did it make her so nervous the way they seemed to look at her.

When Kahn brought up splitting the teams, she nodded. "Our team is rather large. What we can do is split it down the middle and have one group go downstairs and look for more clues...and the rest can go up....but, Kahn. Did you guys just see something? Are you hurt?" She asked, looking at them all with a notion of concern. She looked to the other new arrival with an odd glance. The way she spoke was so odd, but she had a strange suspicion she wasn't lying about that blue room. But she knew Naito. She would leave that alone for now, and look towards the team. Whether she would approve of the new person or not had to wait until she knew what had just happened, though she kept an eye on the silent girl.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Aburai took another drag of his cigarette while watching the scene. The man didn't seem to really care that there was another addition to this merry team. He didn't plan on saying anything else, but was spoken too directly. It seemed the silver kid had an idea with connecting each of their phones to one another. What was he, some kind of cell tower? The ex-Teacher scoffed while he flicked his cigarette to the ground and stepped upon it. "It's not as if I cannot do this for you all. I'll do it, but for a price. Nola is somewhere within this tower. I believe she may be somewhere in the basement, along with anyone else who was trapped in Limbo before it was sealed from us. This laboratory has plenty of test subjects that have been tainted by Limbo before. I'm sure she's somewhere in that mix. I don't care much about the rest, but if you rescue her you can consider your phones back up and operational. How does that sound?" The brown eyed man would await and answer before he noticed everyone seemingly going into what appeared to be a daze. There was confusion on his end, but soon a sharp pain hit his own head that caused him to suck his teeth. It seemed Natashi and Kirito held the same sort of vision, as they both bowed their heads in unison before looking towards each other with an odd exchange.

Kirito's face turned a shade of red before she placed her hands in her lap and looked down, and Natashi's own expression seem to scrunch before he turned to look towards Tomoe. Aburai also made an effort to look towards this strange woman who he had not even heard of until this night, yet somehow she had known of him. What was her deal? More importantly, it seemed their efforts to save Souka was null in that vision. Was this a premonition of their eventual failure and death?

There was an odd silence between the three before the sound of footsteps could be heard rushing to the scene. Coming around the corner would be Anya, out of breath, and placing her hands on her knees trying to compose herself. "V-Vera is gone..! I was following her and she vanished in a flash of black flames! What do we do? What do we do?" Anya was obviously panicking but would hold her breath and smack her cheeks. She was letting her worrisome side come out, and this was not the side of the student council she was proud of. She knew Vera could handle herself, but was she now captured by the enemy? The Student council president would steady her breath before speaking again. "Furthermore, on my way here... I saw something quite strange."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

The android grumbled as Naito berated her, but kept her cool. "How'd you know I was worried about her...? Regardless, I just want to try and prevent anyone from being reckless and running up the tower on their own... sorry for being hostile, I guess, I didn't mean that." Mir looked away, frowning. Okay, so it was mostly to see if Vera didn't just split from the group and go at it alone... but still, everyone else that could possibly go applied too. If there even was anyone else. Though, Mir'd comply with Naito's terms, it was best to keep calm for now, she didn't want to risk being a thorn in everyone's side.

When Kogami approached her, Jaqli groaned, frowning deeper. "Okay... glad to know I'm not nuts, at least. Did we all see the same thing, though?" Mir looked at the Shadow next to her, Khan and then Naito in succession, but back at Tomoe with a raised eyebrow. "Guys, correct me if I'm wrong... but was Kyokudou in anyone's vision? Sorry to be blunt, but I'm guessing everyone but her and miss Ex-Attendant saw this thing." Jaqli scratched her nape, just listening to the other talks that were going on meanwhile. Okay, so they had a source of "knowledge", whoop-de-doo, did Attendants even know anything about the tower? Seemed to be just another addition to the group to her... which wasn't bad in itself, really, but still. Doubts and all.

When Anya ran up to the group, though, and started talking, Mir's eyes went wide before she grit her teeth. "Well, damn. I guess that's at least someone I won't have to be worried about... she's a big girl, I'm sure she's fine..." Or at least she hoped. Mir couldn't help but sigh, though, averting her eyes to the ground for a moment before shaking her head. Great, this was going to gnaw at her until day came, which it might not, if that vision was anything to consider... joy.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:35 pm

“A shadow like me now? Who the hell could that be? “ Kogami shrugged, notably thinking that it wasn’t someone that he would know in the first place. “What’s the point of searching for a dead woman? You know how shadows can be, you’re more likely to be her little slave pet than anything else considered, but whatever floats you boat.” So this girl was just like him? That changes everything, just a bit, all due to this accursed weakness. “Look, if we run into whoever you’re looking for on the way, I guess….whatever..understand?….” Kogami hardly knew her and that was the most she was getting out of him for the time being, but he would help her.

He then looked at tomoe and slithered his tounge before talking. “Wesssssssssssss – ahh sorry…. We had a…… ahh… I don’t know what it was. A vision where we all died and you wasn’t in it. …lost…got our asses kicked… everyone dead..which makes me feel if all of this is a waste of time or not if were actually destined to lose..like the struggle of ants against the shoe of a human being. Congrats, I guess you made it out alive for some reason tomoe… I guess… how does it feel to now that we die and you don’t? ” Kogami shrugged, he didn’t know want it meant. When Anya appeared and said vera was missing, Kogami sucked his teeth and started to look around. Flames? Its that guy again….Sora…. right? What else did you see Anya? What was strange?” Kogami then looked back to mir. “You would have to be a fool to fight him alone, this is where it starts, he picks us off one by one, kidnapping… this is becoming a bigger problem than it needs to be, I don’t care how good vera THINKS she is, I don’t want to see this ex attendant over here as a replacement for….. “ Kogami started to raise his voice, but he cut himself off and sucked his teeth instead.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:21 pm

So Aburai offered a price. She figured that would be the case,  so they would probably have to see what was going on down there anyway. She was curious herself onwhat was lurking below if Naito himself had come from there.

Out of all people, only Kogami actually really explained in some detail what they all saw, which bothered her to a degree. If what Kogami said was true, then why would they keep it all a secret from her? Did they not trust her? Tomoe was an outsider compared to the rest, who had much more history with these events than she did. Was that why? She looked to Kogami and nodded, confirming his story. He was helping, and Tomoe appreciated that. She almost felt bad that all she was doing was berating him; she never actually complimented him before. No one can fault him for his genuine help she figured. Naito would continue to mention Hibiki, not exactly explaining anything. Though Naito did end up agreeing to mention it later, and taking the lead for the journey down to the basement. He was acting like more of a leader than she ever was; but she agreed with him nonetheless. If they had no information on her, then she would be needed on the vanguard. She nodded in agreement. "Furthermore, I recommend Daiki and Destiny split up. You both have similar abilities, and would be very helpful across the two teams. Destiny can probably go with you Naito. It makes too much sense. Make sure the teams are even until necessary; we don't want one side going with a lack of fighting force." Something in her made her insecure. Being around someone so obviously meant to take charge kind of put her on edge. In any event,  hearing about Vera disappearing was not so comforting, but a small detail caught her eye. "I don't recall black flames when I saw that Yatagarasu the first time, and this time....Mikoto...?" She said it mostly to herself. There was nothing proving they were the same person, but they definitely had a connection. She remembered very clearly how his powers at first glance worked when they fought, so maybe it was less of this man from earlier and more of Mikoto's doing. But why? What was he planning? Her mind was cut off from her train of thought when Anya added something about seeing something strange, she looked at her. "Can you explain as best as you can?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Anya's blue eyes would scan the scene before she took a step forward. It appeared they were having some sort of meeting, which made sense since so many things were happening. She hated to add onto the mess, but she felt her information needed to be known. "Well, I decided to follow Vera before she disappeared in the Black Flames. On my way, back I saw something strange. From the hillside, I could get a pretty good look at the outskirts of Shibakuzoi in a sense... Well, I noticed nothing but darkness. I mean, I know it's night out, but isn't it strange that it'd appear to be black as if nothing was there? Like some sort of void?" The young woman couldn't put it into words, so her eyes would look towards Kirito who would suddenly sit up to attention. "Nevermind! Kirito-chan and I will check it out ourselves. Sorry for wasting your time!" How embarrassing was it for the Student Council president to fail addressing the people? Kiryu-san would have scoffed at her for her performance. Anya pretty much dragged Kirito off the scene, and the swordswoman let her with a confused expression.

This left only Natashi and Aburai left with the group for the time being. When Naito decided to leave, Aburai would walk with him. If he was going to go save Nola, then assisting him was the priority right now. That would leave Natashi with the remaining group. However, the man himself was rather quiet at the moment. This moment of silence would end however, as the man reclaimed his usual sly smile. "Kogami-kun, I'm sure our ice princess will handle whatever comes her way. I can tell you're quite worried about her. Is she your girlfriend?" Natashi was being teasing towards the young man as he stood from his seat and patted his clothes down. "Well, it seems I'll be the only one supporting the troops this next floor. Let's try to do our best, okay? In regards to you, Tomoe.." Natashi looked towards the young woman and removed his glasses from the brim of his nose. "You should be careful. I know no one here is being clear about that vision we just saw, and that's for good reason. We don't know exactly what we saw, but we know one thing. You were no where to be found in that vision. If it's a premonition of the future, this means you're going to disappear and/or die in the upcoming battles. That source idea isn't sounding so bad anymore, is it?" The man chuckled, though you could tell it was just for show. Something about that vision did bother him, and it wasn't the fact he died. More so the fact Sora seemed to be getting used against his will.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Tomoe won’t die; we don’t need anyone dying for our mistakes just for us to die in the end. If we are taking this as a warning, then it should change along the way as long as we are mindful about it. Having a female leader of the group and allowing her to die in the middle of all of this or even the end, that’s a repeat of my old life, I don’t like it, so it’s not going to happen. “ Kogami started twirling his soulbound weapon in his hand, opening and closing the switchblade. It was embarrassing to say that kogami won’t let her die, dying in the end is beneath the leader of the group He was already starting to see a little bit of a resemblance between tomoe and Lori. She was put to rest or “saved” by the others in the group but he still couldn’t let it go. At the very most, he would save Tomoe and get the chip off his shoulder

Though kogami would look at Natashi and shake his head. “it’s way too one sided for there to be anything like that. I’m just worried, but it’s not like she needs me anyway, but you guys do. I have pretty good hearing if it counts for anything. So we should get going. Tomoe was ready, Kogami would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:26 am

What to do when you're around people you don't know but need help from? Of course there wasn't a clear answer for her since she had never been in a situation like this, but this was important. The silver haired boy snapped her back into reality; questioning about the name she had used to describe Soki. "I've said enough about her. But if you're wondering about why I left the room, the answer is simple: I left to be with her, to save her from this horrible event. The Crawling Chaos just gave me the power to do so." With that said, Shi would listen more until the first person had left the table, feeling a bit relieved that she had been sort of accepted into this small team. Even if they all didn't trust her, at least she didn't have to go in alone. "I would like to go to the basement if that's alright. I don't assume I'll find who I'm looking for by going up, so going down is the only answer." Bowing a bit, she would smile slightly, though her eyes were still emotionless. "Glad to know there are still people willing to save the world." Without another word, she would walk off towards the entrance to the basement. She would find Soki, no matter the cost. Once she was reunited with her shadow, she would never let her go.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:11 pm

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 180px-JudgementCard

..An old team reunion and a vision of the end. Though their paths split, the team still stays as one until the end.. Or will they? Contemplation and sacrifice is sure to bud in their garden.

All members have ranked up their Judgement link..

All members have ranked up amongst each other..

Aburai of the Jester Arcana has ranked up...

Natashi's Group of Misfits has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2