Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]

Go down 
+4
Johnson Locke
Grantus
Raia
Xombie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Raia

Raia

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:33 am

After Kogami managed to thaw himself out, he tracked Naito’s footsteps with his hearing in order to see what this guy had to say. Frankly, he didn’t give two shits about teamwork or anything. Or maybe he did? Either way, Kogami was a mixture of too many emotion that tended to clash with each other, but his  usual facial expression didn’t show much of that to behind with. His only memory of Naito was from school, that’s it.  He was surprisingly quiet for a while but reluctant to sit at the table.  He was cautious, suspicious,  was this the same naito he saw before? As Naito talked, Kogami paced, well aware of the conversation that was going on because of his hearing.  He was basically getting the general info of it all. However, he still couldn’t sit at the table or  approach the others as of yet, it was due to his trust issues.

“Mir’s question shed light on something, tomoe is better at talking…Kahn's the red hired boy wonder, you already met our beloved ice princess,  and me? Just call me your everyday thrill seeker." Kogami was a bit sarcasm when he said that, though each description had a hidden meaning.  Koga didn’t want to snatch up mir’s information; she should have the pleasure to share it with Naito if she wants to. Though, Kogami wouldn’t of guessed that him and Mir were on the same page as to why he did it.  As for tomoe… it’s tomoe. She frustrated him for some reason, but never brought him in a neglectful or stabby mood.”  We beat a king that was fond of Yatagaratsu. And I know the feeling of wanting to give your all to avenge someone. The power of revenge is self-destructive,  but it has the potential to take everybody with it.   It’s better to trick our minds into thinking what we were doing is right instead of being pulled through the guilt of killing, even if the king was a robot. To beat the kings, were just going to kill again,  even if it’s the flame guy. This isn’t a fairy tale where the bad guy will surrender  and just leave us alone once we beat them. Not without insurancessssssssss….tch… insurance, like them not moving” Kogami was slipping a bit because of his lounge, but he continued.

“ They couldn’t handle it… i could tell when we was trapped in that void and saw all of her memories after we beat the king. ....  so  i.....“ Fuck them, why should kogami have to do anything anyway?  What was he saying anyway? Should he trust him? Either way, Naito will get the information he needs.  “You can’t save anyone from death, heir loyalty to yachiro makes them willing to sacrifice the world for their own selfishness. Nobody’s being forced to do this…” Kogami is already dead; he would have nothing to lose, and nothing to gain at the same time.

"Anyway, Abruai is giving us free questions, if you didnt ask anything... KAhn, Naito, Tomoe's little valentine, vera, that other girl ..blond.. god what was her name...anyway.....ask the important ones. No like i care. Ask why the sky is blue if you want. Who knows, maybe the deal is still on the table? If its not...." Kogami then shrugged and tipped his hat. "cant say i didn't try."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] HorribleSubsSteinsGate-01720pmkv_snapshot_0504_20110406_232457

Tomoe had gathered whoever was willing to go, leaving Kogami to tend to what he could….or was planning to if he didn’t somehow break out. He needed a minute to think about what he did. There was a reason it all went the way it did. Regardless, she listened in to him, soaking everything he told him, about the events last year, about the odd boy that he had seen before….so that blonde kid he saw was no ordinary person. Well, he already wasn’t, but essentially a demigod. She wondered what it would have been like to go into Limbo herself, but then again it may have been best not to know. When he moved on to explain, it was confirmed that their friend Hibiki really did save them for a time, if albeit sacrificed himself to do so.

Though Tomoe had had enough of Kogami speaking for the time being, and had turned to him. She looked mildly irritated; something that was not often seen in her so obviously. She guessed that Vera had been the one to let the area freeze over, if it was aimed at everyone including him. To leave him specifically inside still after she left means that he may have done something wrong. They needed to be a team, not a dysfunctional one, so all concerns must be presented. “Why are you not in timeout? I thought you’d learn from what you had done or the several times I told you to reel it in, but apparently not. I’d rather avoid actual killing if we can, I just wish that people wouldn’t rile up others, which is what I am guessing you did. So if you are only going to rant, keep it to yourself unless it’s constructive. If you want to help and not bring everyone down, that is why I let you stick with us. But it seems that when you joined us, you only succeeded in acting like a wild child.” That was the only thing she needed to say to the man, before continuing forward with the current conversation. It sounded like Tomoe was always blaming him, and she was to a degree, but there were reasons. Kogami knew how to understand and reel it in, and his biggest issue was that apart from the minor agreement he made the first time, he still hasn’t learned anything or tried to offer anything new. He still was acting the way he was. She wondered how he got himself killed; perhaps he angered the wrong person, or it was a freak accident. She had heard news of gun wounds, but a lot of it seemed so open-ended.

“We know the god Angra Mainyu is apparently what is going to be summoned at the top. Something Zoroastrian. But Brahma is Hindu. So many religions existing at once…” That was an interesting idea. She lookd like she took it well enough, but she was overwhelmed to a degree, if she wasn’t already by all this info about the very premise of Gods, and Personas. The Limbo deal didn’t crush her too hard though.

She had to mention everything she could. “Well, I am not sure why we are going through these worlds either, but judging by how Aburai told us that we could help who was in trouble, and who we helped was someone dead, we may be bringing them back to life, or perhaps doing something for them. But I am not sure. We came across someone in one world, with powers to eliminate our Personas. I have a firm belief he didn’t come from that world either, and we may see him again. We also met two redheads, and fought one of them. Though, Mir, was the other one here? I saw a ball of red fly to the sky, on a skateboard.” She would pause and let her speak and sum up the events. If Kogami did it, she felt that he would twist it to a degree inadvertently.

“Kahn, I feel like you should mention what else we saw. You knew him more than I did.” She said, obvious in reference to the mysterious Hibiki that they all saw. Maybe if it came through him he would know more about it. She would let anyone say anything else if they needed to; she may think of something herself. She thought more than she spoke, which was both a good and bad quality of hers.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:35 am

Kahn was waiting alongside the others nodding along with what Naito said, "On point as always." He said smiling a bit. though Kogami seemed apt to discredit a bunch of stuff and overall just act like a child. The red haired young man, just frowned and shook his head. Though that wasn't the only reason, hearing that there was a reality were Naito had killed his comrades was...disturbing. Did that mean it was a possibility? He looked toward his friend, he was no longer sure, but considering the words of advice he was given by his friend...he found that reality to be unlikely. He blinked when Tomoe turned the floor to him, after giving a few things that she knew. Well he only had a few things that Tomoe may not have noted, and then of course Hibiki. The young man glanced around to the group.

"For those of you who don't know, Hibiki was a comrade of mine, and a comrade to many of the people here. However, he was the one who ended up giving his life or disappeared to ensure that the events that haunted Ueitawa would come to an end. Fast forward to where we are now, when Tomoe, Daiki, Destiny, and I came into the tower for the first time we saw him." The young man paused before reconsidering his statement, "Well it wasn't Hibiki, it was something with his shape and figure. Not like a shadow self as I have heard of, but...rather something more along the lines of something else. A specter of sorts, I tried to communicate with him, but it started blankly at me then wandered off through the walls. It doesn't seem hostile and considering how it was standing at the heap of something it seems to wield a great amount of power. Therefore, if we see it, we should avoid engaging it in my own opinion. Those were his thoughts on that issue, but looking at Naito, "It might be possible if we follow the logic of this tower we could save him as well. That may force us to defeat this specter of his, and that won't be easy."

Let's see was there anything else, oh yes...a few more things to address. "There is an individual, who most likely works for Yachiru, has the power to shapeshift. He took the appearance of Aburai, that might want to be something we ought to plan for. Maybe come up with a way of identifying each other should he choose to take our forms in some way." The young man said nodding his head that was really all he had, besides voicing an agreement with Tomoe.

"I too would like to avoid killing if it is possible, we might be able to learn more from the kings or knock some sense into them. I'm not sure they all realize what they're in for just yet, or that their employer has their interests in mind. Particularly the one who came down here on a skateboard, maybe if he knew a few details he might change his mind." He said offering a shrug, he wasn't entirely sure, but he figured he might as well give it a shot. The world was ending, or it was supposed to be. Granted, the group would not allow for it to get that far, but if they had a chance to earn an alley who had insider knowledge, then they might as well go for it!
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:08 pm

As requested by Naito, Natashi and Aburai were present during this meeting. Both of the adults took a seat at the far end of the table. Natashi elected to sit down, however; Aburai stood and lit a cigarette before tuning into the conversation. Listening to his past accomplishments, Aburai couldn't help but smile and laugh. Man, he was one hell of an asshole now wasn't he? All the people he murdered and put in danger made it even better. Even the large Shadows he let out of Limbo to attack the major cities, though that was excluded from the story. Naito must not have known that. Well, sharing that tidbit of information wasn't too important now was it?

He took a breath of smoke as Kogami spoke about the offer for free questions and answers. "That offer's passed, Kid. Hold that." The man chuckled to himself as Natashi pushed his glasses upon the rim of his nose and decided to add his own input to this discussion. "An interesting theory regarding the realities, Nai-chan." He gave the stick in the mud a little nickname. "Well, I suppose I can reveal what I know about the alternate realities. Your theory is correct; these are the realities previously managed by Brahman. With the Ultimate Reality gone, the realities simply do not disappear aswell. They continue onward on their separate lines, meaning to never cross one another. However, this tower seems to be drawing them inward, all to a single point. For what purpose, I do not know. However, this is also beneficial to us because it will give us the opportunity to reach the source of this all." The moment the man finished the sentence, Aburai took a long drag from his cigarette and turned away from the group. Natashi would continue onward...

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] Pw35t

"By the source, I specifically mean that one specific day. The day Aburai and myself know well. It was the day Souka died and Brahman came to him in his death. If we can go back to that time, it'll change everything. It'll change the course of history completely. It's one thing to change alternate realities on a whim, but that is the sole reality that all stems from. Souka's death. But.." The dark haired young man would rub his chin briefly while giving the situation. "If you were to do that, it'd change the entire course of our history here. There's a chance some of you would have never met, you would have never gained a Persona, and the chance you never were even born.. It's risky business, kids. Though, it'd benefit Aburai and myself. After all, we were already established in the timeline when Souka's death occurred, and we had already met each other. But for you all, it'd sort of be like killing your current selves. But atleast that also means others wouldn't have to die to Aburai or myself, correct? Is that a risk you're willing to take? The only alternative would be to stop Yachiru and this Angra Mainyu he is summoning." Yes, those were two options right there. Saving Souka was by far the easiest option here once they reached the reality focused upon him. Stopping him from getting hit by that car would solve alot of issues that occurred after that point in time. Infact, it'd save alot of lives, right?

Ueitawa,.. no, History could be changed entirely. No matter, with that tidbit out of the way, the conversation would continue. This time referring back to their little friend named Hibiki, and how he was within the tower. Aburai stepped forward this time. "Could be from an alternate reality. Somehow it could have made it to our world. I wouldn't be too surprised. It could also be a weapon Yachiru lost control of.. Though, if what the red head said was true, then it may be a product of the tower itself." The ex-Teacher rubbed the scruff on his chin as he pondered. It wasn't everyday he had to brainstorm with a bunch of brats he tried to kill in the past. "Further more, you said there was a shapeshifter in the tower? This is most likely the First King you're speaking of.. He's a pain in the ass. I'd avoid him unless you absolutely needed to fight him. I hate to say it, but he's stronger than the lot of us right now. Perhaps if you kids were at your prime, you'd be able to handle him. But he cannot be defeated in conventional means." That seemed to be all Aburai was willing to say on that, as he took another long drag from his cigarette.

Natashi removed the shades from his face and would begin to clean them with a cloth. He seemed to simply be listening at this point, but Kirito did not want to just sit on the sidelines here. The young woman waved her hands a few more times before poking herself on the head. "Ummm, I have a question regarding the redheads! You guys said you fought one before, and then that guy just showed up too! Was it the same redhead or two different ones? Did they both have the same motives for attacking us? I'm really confused there." The swordswoman scratched her head as she was trying to take in all this information at once.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Though she was still rather... angry at herself, Mir would follow along later on once the meeting was starting, waiting only a bit for her cooldown to pass enough so she'd be able to walk. She'd keep quiet, really, only listening to the talk... until Tomoe addressed her. That wasn't unexpected, she was really the only one here who wasn't ranting off that participated in that fight.

"I only saw one person opposing us, Yatagarasu. I've only heard of another person like him myself, haven't even seen him. Regardless, no-one else was there, I assure you. Hell, I think they'd have ran at the sight of that fire anyway." The android sighed slightly, running a hand through her bangs. At this point, she had taken off her ribbons for now, leaving her hair to fall straight onto her shoulders and back. She was obviously tired, but still serious and awake, so any other questions that were posed at her, she could answer. Regardless, if there was a way to see the entrance from this point, she'd keep an eye on it.

"Hmmm..." After Natashi spoke, Mir looked off to the side, her eyes fluttering between closed and open. This was complicated, and most of it was stuff she didn't get. The name Souka was familiar to her, as it appeared on the news... quite a while back. Actually, a long time ago, now that she thought of it. What did that person have anything to do with this, though? Though this intrigued her, Mir would keep the questions for later, since they weren't important at the moment. If she just had to keep it in mind, it was fine with her.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:23 am

Kahn was surprised that Aburai, of all people decided to throw in feedback, but then again maybe he wasn't as much of a jerk that Kahn thought he was. Then Natashi began to explain how the tower connected all these realities when they were not supposed to be connected in the first place. Well yeah...what is the reason for all this? Why were all these realities needed to be brought together? That Kahn didn't know and he might never know...unless it was revealed to them. Then there was the discussion about...the source. That being Souka's death, and how much easier it would be for them to change that, but the ending...would be beyond what anyone could predict. "Sounds like something out of some sort of sci-fi comic book." Kahn commented shaking his head, but when Naito spoke about bringing Hibiki back he refocused on that topic.

"The same goes for you my friend, and don't worry I'm pretty confident we can handle whatever this tower throws at us." When Aburai spoke up the young man paused and thought back to what he saw, "It doesn't look like anything from the alternate realities I have seen, it looked more like the Hibiki we all know. Yet...if it was something that Yachiru lost control of...why let it walk around the tower when he might have the resources to stop it? It is most certainly an outlier given everything we know." Then the topic of the first king came up and Naito suggested a safe word of sorts.

"That might not be a bad idea at all, more so if the tower throws a twist at us and separates us from each other. The word would have to be something we all know, and can remember." An idea crossed his mind, but he would keep it in his mind before voicing it, it was rather silly. When the third redhaired young man came up, Kahn's eyes widened.

"You mean Mikoto? Yeah he is another person who I have no idea what to think about." The young man sighed, before realizing Naito had no idea who this person was, "Shortly after returning from one of the alternate realities another red haired young man with a Persona came out of nowhere, locked us in an arena claiming he would kill us if we didn't win. He was powerful, he can teleport and seems to be skilled in combat. However, he eventually let us off and told us to work on our teamwork....I get the feeling he is on his own side. Which side he favors...I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:53 am

Sure, avoiding this tower was not something she originally planned on doing. But the sight of it gave Her a bit of hope in the search for Soki, especially since everyone but those without potential were frozen in time. Every glance she gave it was usually one of curiosity, but she had never caught a glimpse of the person she searched for. Mostly she caught random people she had barely seen passing through sometimes, but if she was going to find the woman she was looking for, avoiding fights wasn't possible anymore. It didn't take long to arrive in the courtyard, especially since she had been staying close by to keep an eye on the place. Up close, the entire tower looked very different, more intimidating than it had initially seemed like it would be. She certainly did not want to enter that place alone, but finding allies might be hard enough, especially persona users. Would Nyarlathotep even allow her to align herself with people like that without consequences? For awhile she would just stand in amazement at the tower, still debating on what her next course of action should be.

That was when she heard voices echoing from the courtyard, multiple people speaking amusing each other. This, was the first time she had heard another person's voice since the moon became red. Even from a distance, Shi could never make out any of these people's voices, which was strange. The entire place was so quiet, she should have been able to hear their voices from a mile away. But none of that really mattered right now, for she found herself walking in the direction of said voices. Though after a few moments of walking without thinking first, she began to slow down to a halt, mapping out the directions her entrance could go in. On one hand, they could barely care and welcome another person to help them, but on the other hand, they could outright find her as a thread and attempt to off her. Though Soki might be there, even though Shi hasn't seen her since the tower took form, which wouldn't be that bad since it looked too dangerous for her to be in. And while the white haired woman could hold her own, the former attendant wouldn't have let her in the first place.

Making her way over as she finally decided to approach the group, she would at first notice a few familiar faces, people she had seen in the velvet room or players in the last event that took place in the region. But there were a few new ones as well; none of them had a reason to recognize her, especially since she didn't appear to be a velvet room attendant anymore. While her hair was still white, her eyes had taken on a red like color which was more human than their original golden hue. She would cautiously approach, trying not the startle anyone and get herself killed. "Pardon the intrusion, but I felt it was necessary I introduced myself to you all; what with us mostly having the same goals and whatnot." She'd curtsy a bit, trying to seem casual which didn't work as well. Even though she wasn't an attendant anymore, she still held the type of awkward quirk they showed to towards human culture. While she was still emotionless towards these people, there was still that little bit of quirk she held in her tone. "In any case, my name is Shi. It's a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Listening to everyone, Natashi's talk about a "Source" bothered her and was definitely unsettling. To rewrite something so long ago and making a huge change on the future now. Many would be brought back to life, but what if that meant other things would happen? Did that mean they would not exist? So many things could go wrong with changing the future, but on the other hand, this entire madness would not have started. If they go after the God instead, then everyone would in theory stay the same, everyone would remain gone, but this would at least be the same world. Is that the better choice? Aburai and Natashi seemed to want to get to Souka, but they did give them the other choice they could make. Did they truly not mind either way? They have been slowly feeding information to them, so was it a good idea to continuously trust them unconditionally? Tomoe wasn't sure...Naito seemed to disagree with the notion entirely; and she could understand why; it was incredibly risky. But hearing the other man's name Yatagarasu piqued her interest somewhat. Maybe they would meet again. "I would not be against the idea Naito. We can have one person make one and pass it around. I can if you want," she suggested, interested to try something out. She had something on her mind since they talked about this Source business. The First King that Aburai told them about did not surprise her too much. This was not the first time someone mentioned this. She recalled Natashi talking about this and even his reluctance to take him on. A man who can't be defeated conventionally? Who is this First King...?

She would have spoken about Mikoto, but Kahn did for her so she said no more on that regard. Actually...that's not true. There was an odd coincidence between the two. "Both of these guys are similar in looks and had a fondness for the Fourth King? I wonder how those two are related; I can't think of them not being somehow connected." She had several ideas. They could be the same person, siblings, someone from another reality. But the first time she brought it up she got the last idea she thought of. Mikoto was a huge enigma.

When the new arrival showed up, she looked her up and down. This was becoming a large group. But something else hit her..."So you were eavesdropping? Only way you can say that with such certainty. Who are you and why are you actually here? Better to be honest now rather than later." She said. Her hand was near her side once more. It was kind of sad she was growing used to being at the ready of a fight, but perhaps Tomoe really had to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Natashi crossed his arms in thought as the children continue their conversation. Aburai also added no input into the conversation, as he took a long drag of his cigarette. It seemed only as if Kirito was paying attention at this time. Though, to be honest, she was sort of perplexed on the situation here aswell... So she'd continue to listen, and the three would not offer any input at this time...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Mir frowned as the new person came in, sighing. She was focusing on paying attention to the talk before this... but now she was getting... somewhat more impatient. "Well, lovely. I'm sure we need the most people we can get, but I have no idea if this'll benefit us or not... You know what's not giving us anything, though? Leaving the entrance unguarded. I'm gonna go back and make sure no random person like this chick wanders off alone into the tower." The android got up, a fairly annoyed look on her face. She was interested in the information being spoken about... but she was still worried about Vera coming back. Sure, there was no guarantees she would or, if she did, that she'd come from the entrance... but hell, better be safe than sorry, no-one else knew of the back entrance but the party who just went up, right?

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] LDA5MdT

Wearing a sour face, Mir glanced again at the new person before starting to walk off. She may have already done and said too much in her time here... Though she still regretted not thinking before she spoke in that battle... should that have been a battle, though? She just wondered that. Was she even doing the right thing...? Just as the thought crossed her mind, Jaqli froze, eyes wide as her limbs shook. Before just a second or so, the power drained from her body as it fell with a thud onto the floor. She was completely off, it seemed, but still operational...

"You've got to be joking..."

Should the party inspect, they'd hear those words come out of her mouth after a minute passed. It went by so fast. What was that? What even happened?! As her sight returned, Mir immediately shot up, looking around like a panicked child. She was still here, oddly enough, despite the surreal sight she had just seen. It was horrifying, to say the least, but now, the android wasn't sure what to think of it. It was extremely rare for her to simply shut off as easily as that, since she had no actual power button, but...

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] N0FTfAs

"What the hell...?! Was that a dream or some shit...?" Anyone close to her would hear worry in her voice as her body visibly trembled. She was horrified, truly, and anyone that got the vision too would know exactly why... if that future was to pass, there'd be nothing they could do. However, her eyes immediately darted around for Tomoe, looking relieved as they found her. Why was she not there? Why was she the only one of the party that wasn't there?!

"Okay, this is some serious stuff now... did anyone else, like... see something incredibly gruesome or am I just going insane from this moon's shine?" Jaqli furrowed her brow. She was skeptical about believing what she saw... but if anyone else had seen it, if they had the same vision, then surely, it'd mean something, right? For now, though, she'd stand up, still fairly wobbly as she hugged her arm. What the hell was going on...?
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:32 am

Kogami was being quite chill about everything at this given point in time. What could he possibly had to say anyway? That new girl couldn’t hide from him anyway he been heard her footsteps and snooping around, but he didn’t say much about I, if anything at all.  For now, he would keep his distance  and watch how she interacts with the others before making any final judgments. Usually when he does, it’s something alot more erratic than the thinking of a normal person.
“You don’t get to sit at the table, cool kids only.” He tipped his hat up with a smug look and eyed this woman  named Shi as if he was already on to her.  However, he was more concerned with the falling robot. Wait? Concerned? If toasters break, you just get a new one, right? “Tch….” Kogami sucked his teeth and stood over mir when she fell to the floor. He was hesitant, cursing under his breath and mumbling for a quick second before attempting to help Mr. But that wasn’t needed since she shot back up. “Oh, sleeping beauty. Welcome back to the land of the living,  I know this meetings pretty boring but not even I can sleep through it , not even if I wanted to, bravo….”  These people are so dam loud and for some reason, Naito irked him.  The sound of his voice would wake Kogami from a coma. That and Tomoe''s smacks, and vera's frost bite, Jesus there are so many things people can do to annoy him. Though, Kogami raised an eyebrow when Mir mentioned something strange. “What the hell are you talking about? You probably unplugged yourself by accident or something I don’t know. Can’t you do maintenance   on yourself or something?  I’ll be dammed if you did that in the middle of a fight. Go see if vera can fix you... its not like she didn't feel you up before. "Kogami would say sarcastically but he was relieved that Mir didnt shut down completely. If another minute passed, he would of been worried... MAybe... " Anyway, maybe you should ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ grrr!" Kogami spaced out for a brief moment before he held his head. "What the hell was that, something just forced itslef in my head! I.... saw......." Kogami looked at Natashi and wanted to frown, but his shadow self didnt allow him to. He just Looked at Natashi, but if natashi could just why a dead man would look at him so brazenly, it wasnt good. Kogami recognized that voice of course, but nothing was clear.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:31 am

Kahn listened to Tomoe's own thoughts, were Yatagarasu and Mikoto connected? The young man could see the connection, but they had no evidence other than what Tomoe said. Not to mention Mikoto didn't seem to be on a side...this was all so confusing. Nothing seemed certain, his thoughts were interrupted by someone arriving, who Tomoe took an immediate reaction to. Kahn did as well, "Yes who are you? And what are you doing here?" The young man asked hoping to get some answers from the newcomer though his questioning was interrupted as his mouth opened to say something, he paused mid sentence as his mind was wracked with images of...the worst possible outcome the ultimate game over.

However, Tomoe wasn't there, and judging from everyone's reactions...he wasn't the only one
Mir, Kogami, and if he could read Naito correctly...he seemed to be thinking about something. "You're not losing it Mir..." Kahn would say affirming he had the same effect, and his eyes shifted to Naito. "Naito....?" he asked and without saying more his eyes gestured to Tomoe. As if asking the obvious question...where was she in that final showdown? However, as if not to leave his question hanging he quickly added on to his attempt to get his friend's attention.

"Well what's the plan, now? Based on what we've seen and what we know. Should we split up into two groups or should we progress through the tower into the next floor and work our way up toward the top?" The young man asked attempting to help discover the best way to approach the new situation and not let too much time pass on planning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]   The Situation so Far [Team Meeting] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Situation so Far [Team Meeting]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next