Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) Empty
PostSubject: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Ah what a LOVELY day! The birds were chirping, sun was shining, the grass was green...ing?... And the horrific mole men of the underground city of Teravulcher had decided NOT to invade the surface world today... but they will... and when they do! Jack will be ready to stop them!... Of course... Today was not that day. Today was the day that Jack decided to have a nice trip to the park to enjoy the scenery and pleasant atmosphere conditions. Ah... yes it was days like this that made getting his ass beat every night all worth while...

"Ah! What a wonderful day!" Jack would shout at the top of his lungs as he ran through the park like a wild animal free for the first time in years. However in his maryment he forgot he needed to see where he was going in order to...well... see where he was going. His joyfully run was tragically cut short when he ran head first into something (or some one) and fell flat on his ass.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:43 pm

It had been just over a week since Traeh first moved to San Malarus and so far it had been treating her nicely. Well... As nicely as you'd call staying tucked up indoors all day can be. However, her brother had gone and got himself job now. Someone had to go out there and bring money back to pay for the rent, food and all that other stuff that you need to live. Although this meant, whilst he's out and busy... She can do whatever she wants! Plus with what a noticeably beautiful day it was outside, what could go wrong?

Traeh decided it would be a good idea to go exploring, get to know the area a little better, it was such a big place she could easily get lost if she didn't map it out in her head. Unfortunately this exploration turned more into a random wonder as she just enjoyed the sun on her face and day dreamed about any little thought that came to mind. Eventually this expedition took Traeh into a welcoming park. Where much to her surprise, she walked right into someone else who was speeding off in the opposite direction which almost knocked her off her feet.

"Oh! Uhm... Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Oh Mother fu... Jack ran into another person didn't he... Sigh... this was starting to become a trend with him isn't it? Next thing you know he'll end up becoming good friends with them over the course of hanging out a round 3 to 4 times, it will turn out they have a persona, and Jack will be all "Whaaaaa!? You have a Persona!? I never would have thouggggght!" and bleh! an BLAH!.... Sigh... Let's not get ahead of ourselves here Jack. Perhaps this won't be like that! Just because that Cashier at Wild Duck  Burger yesterday turned out to be some God Tier Persona user from some no nothing town in Japan... Inbaby er what ever... Doesn't mean she will be. Speaking of shes....

Jack would look up at the young woman he ran into and blink a few times."Oh hey sorry about that. I guess I wasn't looking where I was going. I-... hey... did you know your're all fuzzy and out of focus? You might want to get that checked out. I knew a guy that died from-I'm not wearing my glasses am I?... Shit...They must have fallen off..." Indeed... Jack's glasses... HAD FALLEN OFF IN THE CRASH!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Regaining balance in her feet, Traeh looked down at whoever it was she had ran into. They must've taken the impact harder than herself cause they had somehow ended up on the ground looking sorry for themselves. It was a guy, and he seemed to be... looking back and forth a lot? What was he doing? Maybe he's just talking to himself in his head, maybe he thinks this was his fault? Well Traeh couldn't exactly call him crazy considering she was doing the exact same thing right now. Although she was curious in what he was thinking about...

He started talking to her, she had to admit he sounded insane. What does he mean I look fuzzy? How would you even go about getting that checked out! But then it all made sense. "Oh! You lost your glasses?" Traeh couldn't help giggling. "Here, I'll help you find 'em." She might as well, can't just leave the guy out here to scavenge blindlessly for the very thing to make him be able to see where they where in the first place. What? Never mind. It didn't take her very long to spot them lying in the grass beside the guy anyway. Picking them up, she placed them on his head and smiled at him. "There. Am I in focus for you enough now? Or should I take a step back?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:24 am

Jack would adjust the glasses on his face before looking at the woman in-front of him. Huh... Yeah that was MUCH better! "Hey! Thanks! That's a whole lot better!" Jack would grin and stand up dusting himself off as he did. "Sorry for running into you like that, I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going and well... I guess I just have a knack for running head first into girls." He would laugh and scratch the back of his head trying to look like he didn't just fall flat on his ass.

"I didn't hurt you did I? I mean I was going pretty fast... And I am fairly stronk, I wouldn't be surprised if I broke a few bones..." Huh... She looked fine though... Naw she had to have massive internal bleeding. Surely!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:42 am

Glad that she could help Traeh took a step back and continued smiling. "No problem, it wasn't particularly hard to find 'em. They were literally right beside you." Giggling again she looked the man over and decided mentally he was innocent enough. Doesn't look like the kind of guy who'd go running into someone on purpose. Although... "What do you mean running into girls? What do your shoes tend to keep you away from head-butting other guys? Or are you just looking for attention?" She questioned playfully toying on him just for a bit of fun.

"Oh, no don't worry about me. I'm fine. You might want to try running a little faster next time if you were attempting to knock me down. Maybe strike from a side angle? Or from behind?" He wasn't serious about being hurt though right? Probably just joking around like she was. Oh well, either way she was curious in this guy and what he was in a rush to be doing by this point. "Sooo... What's ya name?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:16 pm

"I wouldn't say I'm looking for attention persay, more just a hidden talent that lends it itself to that end. One that can and will lead me to an unanticipated yet not unwanted end result regardless of what actions I took towards that conclusion.... What ever that means..." Jack would regard the young woman before him with an inquisitive eye. Hmmm, she said she was unhurt... and she sure as salad looked undamaged... but that could only mean that Jack's burning soul was not enough to even knock this girl off her feet! How could this be!? It... It was impossible!

"Hmmmm You're right... I should try coming in at an angle! That would make it harder for you to keep balance and easyer to send you flyen!" Jack felt pumped! Her advice seemed really helpful! Gee... Wasn't it nice when people just helped you knock them flat on their asses? Normally people are all like "I would not enjoy you barging in and knocking me off my feet! I would find that most unpleasant! Hep hep hep!" But his girl. She was more then helpful. Jack would back up a few feet and crouch down into a running position. "Oh! I'm Jack! Thanks for asking! What;s your name?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:57 am

There was no doubt about it. Traeh was completely confused. Does he even know himself what he's talking about...? No. No he did not. Well at least that was settled. Now then, what were we even talking about?... It was something about coming to the park... Finding some glasses? and, OH! "A 'not unwanted end', eh? Well if your wanted end was to confuse me you've done a pretty good job there. Couldn't tell you back what you just said if you paid me to do it!" She grinned at him, something about the stupid way he talks she found very amusing.

However in continued effect, it was completely oblivious to Traeh if this guy was taking what she was saying to him seriously or not. He looked pretty happy about finding out better ways to take someone out in a more reliable fashion, wait... Didn't he said he ran into her by accident? Oh well. Either way Traeh would LOVE to see him tackle a random passer, on 'accident' of course. "Jack, huh?... It's nice. It suits you, you do look quite a bit like what I think a Jack should look like, a Jack person..." What ever that meant... "Anyway... Ehm. As for me, my names Traeh. Nice to meetcha."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:42 pm

"It is very nice to meet you Traeh! Now just hold still... Ima try to knock you over again. If my calculations are correct, this should be more then enough to send you flying into the stratosphere." WIth a nod Jack would start sprinting towards Traeh. He judged his speed, mass, center of gravity, and the capital of China all to be perfect. There was no way he was going to mess this up! No way in h-ey that rock wasn;t there before was it? Well if it was it was a very sneaky rock that managed to hide long enough to pop out and tip Jack as he ran past.

"Why hello there ground... How are you doing today?" Was all Jack was able to say before his face became much more antiquated with said ground "DEREREREREBARGERFLER!" Jack more grunted then said as he skidded along the ground only to grind to a halt at Traeh's feet.

"Mok" Jack's voice muffled by the dirt "Tha didn wor"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:27 am

"Sure, I'll stand still and let you have another... Wait... WHAT?" It was too late, he had already lowered himself into a sprint start position and had pushed off in her direction. Traeh flinched and took a step back figuring by this point it would be more effective to try and defend off the on coming Jack instead of leaping out of the way, there was no time for that now! However, peering through the gaps on her fingers that she was using to protect her face she watched a graceful trip, to a valiant almost perfectly executed fall and straight into what can only be described as a dirt filled landing. PHEW!

"Have a nice trip?" Traeh mocked as she crouched down in front of the fallen advisory, holding out a helping hand. "Heh... That wasn't quite what I had in mind ya know. Are you alright?" Looking him over, she couldn't see any massive injuries he may of sustained. Although the injuries and bruises of dirt that now stained his clothes was a different story. "So I see your feet do more than just run you into girls. They also seem to have quite an attitude towards ya. You should look after them better! Maybe then they'll obay you more and help you really knock someone flying." Traeh gave him a goofy look that turned quickly into a sudden more stern one. "But seriously. Don't you try that again mister."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:09 am

Jack would look up from his dirt pillow and smile at Traeh, his face caked with dirt, rocks, and one very scared and confused gofer."Yeah I did! But don't worry, I'll see you next fall... hah!" Jack would laugh at his own joke as he stood and dusted himself off. For someone he just met, this Treah chick seemed fairly powerful. To think she was able to defeat him so easily... Truly she was a worthy rival... Jack would eye her suspiciously before letting a smile creep across his face.

"Alright alright you win, I won't try to knock you off your feet again. I promise. Buuuuut, you do seem to know quite a bit about the art. Say ,would you mind helping me perfect my skills at running into people? You seem to be an expert in the field."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Triumphant! Traeh wore the face of victory as she watched Jack dust himself off. Not that she really did anything apart from cower, but... Ya know, it was totally her inner strength that caused him to trip over. Right? Sure. There was no other way that he could of fallen, defiantly wasn't to do with that rock that was jutting out of the grass that just so happened to have placed itself at the exact position where he fell. Nah.

"Are you sure your okay?" She spoke more softly now looking him over again to be sure there was no obvious wounds or injuries he may of dealt to himself. "But if you REALLY want to give it another shot, first you gotta promise me that you won't try this out on me." She spun around, noticing another man around their age heading in their direction. Perfect! "Okay! See that guy over there?" She whispered excitedly, pointing in the mans direction. "What you need to do is make sure he doesn't spot you first. Stay in his blind spot, aiming for either the side or the back. Next advance slowly at first as to not attract attention to yourself only going to max speed just before the strike. Oh! And aim for around the waist when making contact to really make him lose his footing!" Giggling at the thought of this actually happening she looked back around at Jack to see if he was taking her seriously or not. She half hoped he wasn't...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:09 am

"Thanks for your advice Traeh! You are a scholar and a saint. Some day I hope to repay you for imparting your knowledge of running into people onto me. But for now I must say farewell... Untill we meet again!". Jack would let out a hearty cry of battle as he charged the man. He fallowed Traeh's advice to the letter. He stayed in his blind spot and aimed for the left side of his back. Going slowly at first but breaking into a sprint at the last moment. Jack felt a rush of adrenaline wash over him as he made contact... then he didn't feel anything... for a long time.

Turns out earlier that day the mayor had dedicated a new statue in the park... of a young man walking... in order to honor those who's lives are tragically cut short. People would comment on how lifelike it was... even though it was made of steel...

Jack... was not there for the unveiling... but he did get to know the statue... very closely.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:44 am

"No problem Jack." She started playfully. "Glad to of been of service!" Traeh then curtseyed respectfully before waving the strange man goodbye, hoping that she may one day see him again. "Till next time! Baii!" Then observing carefully at his next move Traeh was impressed at how much of what she had jokingly told him he was actually doing. He did all of her commands! Right down to his sneaking, which was very amusing to behold. Although it was only at that point Traeh noticed her mistake, but it was far too late now...

How embarrassing! She had mistaken a statue for a real person! But it looked so life like, well the hint was that it wasn't actually moving but she could've sworn it was a few second ago... At this point Jack had collided head-long into the statue and hadn't moved for a long time... She was sure he was fine. Probably. Hopefully. However now was the time for a brave escape so she doesn't have to confess up to any mistakes!

With that Traeh hurriedly headed back the way she came into the park and headed in what she believed was the direction for home.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:19 pm

Users have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)   Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice day isn't it? (Wolfy)
Page 1 of 1