Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Reconnection (Shaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 am

“Try…” Oki repeated as it heard the words and saw Sharaku’s reaction. If it tried and really worked for it could Oki really change its path in life? Or were these words just teases of the impossible? Oki didn’t know the answer, but it was curious to find the truth behind that as it considered the words quietly. Try…alright then…It would give itself a chance to try…and challenge Fate.

Sharaku’s scoff would turn its attention from such thoughts as green eyes looked at him as he said his next words. As it listened it would scratch its head as it pondered what was being said to it. On one hand it could see his point. Just move on and adapt, but what happened when even that didn’t work did it all stand still?

“Hmmm…your pathway is logical and yet my mind has difficulty accepting it. We always keeping thinking what if it is all for not? What if we fail at whatever we are suppose to be doing? Do…does Oki finally get eternal peace? Or is it purgatory instead?” the being asked as it looked over at Shaku with a light frown. It was odd, but in the end….this was what concerned Oki the most when it came to the human race and this event. More so than seeing it fall under some god’s control, it was worried about existence…its existence ceasing to be. “Do you think we be erasing ourselves by supporting an angel?” the being asked as it looked down at the foliage below as it ponder these deeper questions it rarely shared with others.

Perhaps it thought and worried too much. Or maybe it was finally truly losing its mind. Whatever the case was, even if it had settled on one side so to speak, the whole thing remained uncomfortable in the end…like even if it did accomplish the goal of the angel…it would perhaps still lose. Maybe Sharaku was right….or maybe it did not have enough confidence in itself not to doubt. It was hard to say what caused the trouble within Oki, but there was a crack there and it was slowly getting bigger and changing it as the events of the world went on.

When the subject turned to Thesis, Oki sighed as it leaned back remaining balanced on the railing.

“We do not claim to have the answer to these things my friend, but I know if we keep sitting the more something else can create something worse than a bad end for us,”
Oki paused as it thought a bit more. “All we can do is dig carefully with whatever resources we have. We still have to think….but how much time do we have to be cautious in this game, we wonder….” Oki said leaving the words and broken thoughts as they were. They needed a plan. Minor or not….Thesis and her brother needed to be watched….right?

Oki moved one hand to rub its face as it thought, but could not find answers. It wasn’t until the whole cat ordeal came up that things took a turn for the awakard. Remember that fear of cats the being could not control? Well, it had come back full force as Oki tried to hold its ground against the idea of Sharaku pouncing on it. While the action did not amuse the other who rolled his eyes at the reaction, when he asked the his question, Oki would back up a bit more.

“We square with you, yes. Shaku is an intriguing creature we have deep respect for, but much like tigers we also fear Shaku. We cannot read you easily and so never know what Shaku may and may not do, so you see,” Oki said as it relaxed on the railing. “We do not have an answer because Shaku may or may not pounce. It is really up to Shaku in the end.”

The being would finish letting those words settle before focusing on the next subject. With a sigh, Sharaku would respond back pretty much confirming what Oki had just said. Sharaku did as he liked. End of story and he had no qualms about fighting those that gave him a reason to do said action. The words made Oki narrow its eyes as it observed the other for a bit.

“We perfer not fight either Shaku, but need you to be square about something. Is there nothing Sharaku holds dear?” the question would come out of no where as the being continued to observe the being that was Sharaku trying to figure out the man that seemed so detached from things. Did he really not care in the end? Was everything there simply for his benefit? Or was Oki missing something? This hole was interesting, but Oki wondered how much the other would give it back if it poked about in that space.

Whatever came out of that, Oki would eventually blink as the other began to speak on science and the meaning of male and female. As the being listened, it would snort lightly at the words.

“If I am the only one to think this way, then I am against the world in my thinking. Perhaps we be more broke than first considered,” Oki with an amused chuckle as it pondered the various ideas humans had on the subject. Such a strange things labels were, but at least Sharaku didn’t seem to care, so that was a small sliver of hope in the darkness.

“No love is there? Then may we ask why Sharaku keeps the other around? We thought Shaku wasn’t for having the noncompatiable around him,” Oki said curious as it watched the other think. Whether Sharaku answered or not, the conversation would move on.

“It is hard for us hunters to accept that. Everything has a worth…even what others consider worthless,” Oki told Sharaku with a small smirk. A simple statement that spoke volumes about Oki’s way of thinking. Oki…it could be kind, but underneath it all of it was it really closer to a monster? It was hard to say at times, but that did not matter as the subject changed and Sharaku spoke of his mysterious friend.

To his words, Oki hummed lightly.

“Meet her? Meet her? Hmmm….yes. We would like that very much,”
Oki said with a smile that turned into a light wince at the mention of Hyde and her opinion of him. “Ah. I see. Well, let’s just let’s just keep my relationship with Hyde between us then yes? No need to cause strife, no?” Oki finished with a nervous chuckle. The last thing it wanted was unnecessary enemies. Seriously, it had enough problems as it was without that added to the mix.

Well what happened on that end was yet to be seen, but at least on the end regarding goddess and her champion things were more or less settled, Sharaku was willing to wait for an open time for Oki to take him to Helen.

“Alright then. Tea time with Helen and Sharaku,” Oki said as it paused poking out its tongue as it looked upward as if it was concentrating on drawing something. “Mhmm…Note made to find date,”the being said after a moment as it looked back at the other with a big grin; however, the grin would began to fade as the conversation turned to a more serious subject.

“Only a judge can tell you the answer to that, Shaku. All us observers can say is that the answer is both no and yes. We have the right to command and yet we do not. Thus begins the strife. You are quite right in saying we are selfish as much as the angels who claims they created us and what we feel, but we wonder if the chaos of humanity has created these angels, judges, to condemn us to one fate or another. It is how the machine works after all, see? You either submit or die. As for our feelings on such things, we do not know how to answer. We have played puppet so long that it is often hard to tell if what we do is our own choice or that of the master. We care not for suffering, just the results. What doesn’t work is destroyed it is as simple as that,” Oki said in cold tones as it looked around the area, letting Sharaku see it as itself for once and not the strange being it presented itself as to the world.

“What we think on this situation, you ask?” Oki chuckled coldly before resuming. “We think it is an insane loop that we cannot escape except through death. If you try to push forward, things come to push you back. If you resist, you get crushed by the cogs. Everything push, pull, push, pull,” Oki would lock tired eyes upon Sharaku.

“We think it should stop and things be started again when one has eliminated what is unnecessary for the system to function. Selfish? Cowardly? Pointless? Impossible? Perhaps the way we really think is truly that, but…something tells me the formula has to be changed from what it is to get what we really want, my friend,”
Oki said as it gave the other a tired smile and let him deal with its words the way he saw fit.

Gloomy oddness aside, Oki would eventually perk back up as a deal of a sort was struck between Sharaku and itself. As it moved passed him and made its comment, the being would give the other a grin as it watched him.

“Little people, voices, whatever you humans call them these days. The things up here,” Oki flipped around easily on the rail and tapped the side of its head. “They make one tick and twitch, see?”
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Sharaku would simply glance at Oki silently as the other repeated that word. He had nothing to say. Not when he didn't know what was going through Oki's head. So he wouldn't. Not unless the other brought something up later on. Without such, he didn't see a reason to pry unnecessarily. Not when it wasn't of serious concern to him. What to do was something Oki had to decide on its own anyway.

He would shrug vaguely at Oki's wonders. ''I do not know. There isn't a way to tell whether one will fail or not, and what exactly would it happen to bring. You can only remain confident and hope you will succeed in whatever you are currently doing. The future always holds some sort of mystery. Trying to predict it too much only brings worries and headaches.'' You can gauge the possibilities, but nothing is ever for certain. Nor a win, nor a loss. The only thing you can control decently well is the present. ''Maybe. Maybe not. I personally don't trust the Angels enough, but whether they mean bad is something I can't tell. Not until I know more than the vague, confusing hints they keep giving out.'' What did it really mean to side with an Angel? Hell if he knew. But he wasn't really for the idea at the current point of time.

Eh, well, he knew that. ''I am aware that sitting on our butts is not the way to solve anything. But nor is jumping in recklessly and possibly getting killed. Dead people can't do anything anymore. I'd investigate if I have the grounding to do so, but it's not very beneficial when I'm risking more than I could hope to gain.'' There was simply way too much going on at the same time. It was easier to go with the flow in some way. Do something that you have at least an ally to assist you with. But no one was really bothering to make a date with Thesis at the moment, and he wasn't very forward with the idea of doing it alone just because. ''Though, it is true that we may not have a lot of time left. But neither can we split ourselves into pieces to do everything at once. I haven't learned how to make copies of myself just yet.'' If that would even help in the end.

He would chuckle when Oki answered his question. ''Smart, aren't you? But yes, I'll admit that I am somewhat unpredictable. You're right about that. On the other hand, this is the first time someone has outright stated they find me scary. I do often imtimidate people, I suppose, but this is a new one.'', he would state in an amused tone, giving Oki a narrowed look. ''I think I'd rather be a panther than a tiger if I had to choose a type of feline though.'' He was mostly just fooling around, however. He wouldn't really jump Oki, knowing the other would most likely bolt. Doesn't mean he would not at least tease about it. He would give Oki a somewhat laidback grin when the other inquired about holding things dear. Frankly, that one was a bit complicated for him. ''Many things. However, my perception can vary at times. And when I say something one day, it doesn't mean I'd actually do so when such an occasion occurs. I can be fairly whimsical. Maybe I wouldn't face you even if I had a reason. It really depends on how severe would it be, and the way I'd feel about you at the given point in time.'', he'd sort of elaborate, though his explanation was probably still confusing to an extent. But he didn't really expect Oki to understand it well enough anyway. They seemed to differ in many basic principles.

Hm? Not really. ''I don't think you're the only one. I'm just saying that generally a majority cannot completely understand the view, that's all.'' That's how it was. He would frown a little at the following question, before giving a sigh. ''I'm simply trying to figure out how to deal with it. I gave him a chance to see whether it could work...I've never had a real relationship of that kind with anyone before. However, he seems to be quite the clingy type, and gets sort of depressive when it appears I'm not giving him enough attention. I sort of don't want to deal with the reaction if I were to break it off. I already have enough stress on my head. But it is true that I don't really feel anything for him...I think I'd know by now if I did...'' It was actually a dilemma. He was honestly rather neutral towards Shun at the moment. He wasn't any good at love matters, but he wasn't dumb enough to not be able to tell that he simply did not feel the same as the other. At all. And after all this time...would he ever? But after seeing the way the teen reacted to any sort of negativity, he really, really, did not want to deal with the result. The whole mess going on was stressing him out enough. An overly upset and depressed Shun was the last thing he needed right now. He had a feeling that if it were to happen, things would get really bad between them. Yet, he would probably have to sooner or later. Shun's approach did feel almost uncomfortably suffocating at times, and he wasn't really liking it. Even if it didn't happen always.

''Everyone sees worth differently. Sometimes the worth isn't worthy enough compared to the trouble gained by chasing it.'', he'd retort flippantly, leaving it at that. As Oki spoke of Naomi, he would chuckle faintly with a shake of his head. ''Maybe one day. I don't think you need to truly worry, however. She gets along well with some people that associate with Hyde, so as long as you won't bring him up all the time, I don't think she would really care based on whether you know him or not.'' He didn't see Naomi judging someone negatively just because they knew Hyde. That was a bit too harsh to do. He would simply watch Oki languidly as the other made its not of a date. He wouldn't comment on that unless asked to.

He would furrow his brows as Oki gave an explanation. ''So. You would go about trying to achieve peace even though the process would cause suffering? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Destroying what does not work is not exactly what I'd call peace. That's more like being a hypocrite. You don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you. If you cause people to suffer in a way just to get what you want, you can hardly expect them to want to be peaceful in the end. That is not exactly a fair exchange.'', he would look over the bridge breifly, before giving Oki a faint sneer. ''Death, hm? If you really think death is the only escape..why are you still living? You could just go for it, and escape what you call an insane loop.'' What? It was true. If you say you think death is the only escape to your insanity, then why have you not yet? That kind of hints that you aren't entirely convinced of what you are saying. Then what's the point?

''Formula..? What I think is, that humans themselves are the ones making this whole 'formula' business up. The world is the way it is, because we behave the way we do. Eliminating the unneccesary? How does one deem what is unnecessary? I could just say that half the population needs to get wiped out because they are causing the wrong in this world. What does that accomplish really? More strife, rather than any actual peace. Because negativity will eventually only breed more negativity in turn, which cannot be called peaceful. One person acting selfish and trying to change the world on their own may be a possibility. I don't deny the strenght of an individual. After all, I do consider myself an individualist as well. However, the people are the ones that need to want the change. And at least a good majority of them. A honest change is something that should be achieved by agreement, and coming together, rather than someone projecting their own idea upon everyone else. Humans need to learn what they are doing wrong, and strive to change by their own will. You can go and restart everything, but who's to say that people won't turn out the same as they are now in time? We've done so once, we may just do it again. Unless we actually learn from our mistakes and attempt to make a change together, we'll just do wrong again.'', he would state, leaning against the railings calmly. ''That's my stand, at least.'' Oki was free to take it the way it wanted to. At any rate, it was just in theory anyway. It's hard to settle the differences between people, that he would admit. But was simply tossing them aside and letting them get crushed by your ideal any good? It may seem easier, but the easier way may not be the most effective one, or even useful in long term.

He would raise an eyebrow. ''You mean a brain?'' That was the only thing that made enough sense.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:57 pm

As far as the first topic went there was not much to say or do there. Whether Oki tried to challenge Fate or simply went along with the tides was up to the being alone. It understood that no one could help it there and so in turn appreciated the silence that Sharaku gave in return to the simple word it had repeated and pondered. It was well enough that Sharaku was right here now and had even given the suggestion of trying.

“Hmmm…perhaps Sharaku is right,”
Oki said as it considered the other's words on the future. “Perhaps focusing on now is all we can do,” the being eyes would turn to the other as a smile appeared on its lips. “And maybe if Oki can stop thinking so hard, Oki will be more sane,” the being ended with a light chuckle as it shook its head.

Stop itself from thinking? Heh. That was nearly impossible to do. Its mind wandered way too much and sought answers to everything. Whether this was natural or a curse human born when it was in prison was unknown to the being, but at least it could try to control its panic. After all, jumping to conclusions is what got most killed in the end.

“The angels…I cannot speak for all, but from the one I do know, I want to believe they really are trying to help out, but maybe not everybody. Maybe they are aiming for a specific type of people and so hide themselves unless someone comes looking for them and when found give them a challenge to see if the person matches that ideal person they are after,” Oki said rubbing its head. “It is a theory, but one I am beginning to think is true from what little I can make out of this rather cryptic matter. Still I don’t know all the pieces and am basing my theory off of one angel. I think you are right in wanting more information before making your choice in this matter. Oki shall help if allowed. Mhmm…” the being said nodding lightly and almost sage like as it balanced its weight on its bent legs, closed its eyes and stroked it chin. It was a comical position, but Oki did not seem to notice as it simply did what it felt like doing at the moment.

“Heh,” the chuckle Oki let out was a dry one as it heard Sharaku’s words regarding investigating Thesis. The being understood what the other was saying knew it was true, but still did not like the fact that Thesis was left alone. Add the time restraint onto the thing and that made the situation even more frustrating. A light growl of discontent was released from Oki.

“Such sound logic I cannot break,” Oki said admitting in its own way how right Sharku was. “So what do you suggest we do when low on allies and time? Wait and see?” Oki asked as it looked over at the other with a curious eye wondering what the other thought on the situation.

Whatever came from that was yet to be seen as the situation went from serious to a bit more lighthearted as the subject of Shaku’s nature came up. To his words, Oki gave the other a sheepish grin as it took the teasing better than expected.

“Smart? Mayhaps. I think we are just honest with feelings towards you,” Oki said as its tensed positioning relaxed as it moved a bit closer to Sharaku once more. “Then perhaps you should get used to new for Oki may say anything these days,” the being said with a light chuckle and then hearing about the panther over tiger choice, it would let out a low hum. “Hmmm…Panther is definitely more secretive than tiger, but why Shaku think it fits better?” it asked curiously and then would wait for a bit before asking its question.

Observing the laidback grin, Oki would listen to the way Sharaku described how he held things dear. The concept was strange, getting a few head tilts here and there from the being as it absorbed it all. It didn’t exactly agree with Sharaku’s ways, but at the same time it respected the differences as it nodded after a while as it looked upward to the left.

“Like changing waves on the ocean. Oki thinks we get it,” it said as it pondered the words a bit more and then looking at Sharaku it would give a light smile of thanks. At least it now knew the other did hold some value of things even if his way was a bit confusing to understand. Ah well. Shaku was Shaku and Oki honestly wouldn’t change that.

In response to the science talk, Oki would scratch its head lightly as it let out a light hum as it thought. “Perhaps so,” was all it said before letting that subject drop and focusing on the next set of words. To this, Oki was about to respond, but there was something in said description of the person that made it hesitate and blink.

“That….sounds oddly familiar…” Oki said. “Like a spoiled brat….” Oki blinked again and then looked up at Sharaku as a clear image of said person it was thinking of popped into its head. “…Shaku, if you don’t mind. Can you tell me said boyfriend’s name?” Oki asked cautiously not really wanting to start in fires with this curiosity. It just wanted to confirm something was all. A tense moment later the conversation relaxed again.

In response to the value subject, Oki would simply smirk as it looked away and back at the scenery. It and Shaku would probably never agree on that one just as they did not agree with many things. Still, the flaws did not seem to damage the bond between them thus far and so Oki did not mind the challenges that came along with Shaku. When it came to the friend issue, Oki tilted its head lightly as it took in the information before it found itself smiling.

“She seems very kind then. I hope one day we do get to meet then,” Oki said as it relaxed in its position on the railings, sitting all the way down instead of crouching as it resumed letting its legs hang free over the edge. However, what occurred in response to the next subject was not planned.

“Fair exchange?” Oki repeated its tones icy. “There is no fair exchange in this game. Something always has to be sacrifice in order to gain what you want. People try to tell you differently, but every time you try to play by fair rules things blow up in your face. So you fight the fire with your own cruelty. It is the only way to win in this insane world without changing the formula,” Oki said, the darker side of it coming out in the situation. The dark personality did not shift as Shaku suggested jumping. Oki would look down below considering the option.

“You are quite right. Oki could end it now. After all, I am just one grain in a desert. I will not be missed if I were to fade,” Oki said quietly as it stared at the trees below. Just a single jump. It could end it all. The pain and the thinking. Just one simple action was all that was needed.

“And yet Oki does not jump because it has come to a second conclusion,” the being looked up meeting the other’s sneer with a grin of insanity it hadn’t shown anyone before. “Broken things like us aren’t cared for anyway. So whether we stay or go it doesn’t matter. No one would notice, so we watch and wait for perfect holes to poke into. Stir the pot to recreate our own reality of perfection and peace. Price does not matter. Just results,” the being said the strange behavior lingering a while longer before the being blinked and went back to being more or less normal, seemingly slightly confused as the cloud passed by. Sharaku would have to translate that personality on his own, but one truth about Oki had been revealed. In the end, under all the smiles and such, it was not a stable creature. In fact it was quite unstable and unpredictable. Would Sharaku accept this or would he push Oki aside now that he knew just how broken this creature was?

“Touché,” Oki would say softly when the other made his point regarding the situation at hand and how to handle it. The point was well spoken and gave one lots to consider, but when it came to such theories, the arguments were endless because in the end nothing was right or wrong in the equation because there were no solid answers. Sure one could make change, but swaying the people? Heh. An extreme measure would have to be enforced to do that and work effectively. If not you were just wasting time and energy.

In any case, Oki would be quiet after that as a rather content smile appeared on its lips. While the whole conversation may have seemed pointless to some, the being had just found out a bit more of about Sharaku’s view on the situation and in turn could easily say he was someone worth having around in the chaos. Worth studying and watching as he took this more neutral path when it came to the angels. Yes, a very valuable individual indeed. He could very well shake the world with his ideas, but in the face of the Angels he would have quite the challenge.

Still, Oki was interested in taking the journey along side Shaku and seeing just what happened in the end. It was a point worth living for. And then the distraction came.

“Brain?” Oki tilted its head. “Brain is home and tells the body to this or that. Little people talk and form personalities. I am not sure if they are same or not as their functions be different than brain,” Oki said to the other as it watched him with a smile that held a bit of instability in it, but no hostility at all. Perhaps this was Oki simply letting its true self hang out. After all, this did not seem like an act of any sort. Still it was up to Shaku to translate the behavior and determine Oki's trustworthiness from there.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:40 pm

''Maybe, maybe not. I can't say what works for you specifically. It was moreso a suggestion.'', he would state simply, not having much more to say to the subject. Thinking could be useful, just not always. But it was still a fact that you couldn't predict everything for sure, no matter how hard you tried. He would shrug at the Angel matter. ''Perhaps. I can't deny the possibility. But I can't say I like it a lot. Aiming for a specific group of people...but what about the rest? Changing a world will change it for everyone, not just the few that wanted to follow the Angel in question. I find it a bit too narrow-minded.'' That was exactly what could easily lead to strife and fighting later. As if they didn't have a lot of that from other sources already.

He would smile thinly when Oki appeared to dislike the matter with Thesis. ''Up to question. It is a personal choice. I know a lot of people involved in this, so technically I should be able to find someone as assistance, if I was really set on such.'' What do to..Eh, there were plenty of options. That was something Oki had to decide on its own. He would watch the other calmly as the subjects changed. ''Don't particularly care. I've heard just about anything by now. But I will respond as I see fit.'', he would state matter-of-factly, before furrowing his brows slightly at the question about felines. ''I do have my secrets. Besides, I am not one for brute strength like a big type of cat would be.'', he would elaborate simply. There were more possible reasons, but he didn't feel like telling.

He would snort when Oki made a comparison to the ocean. ''Yes and no. It's not that simple either. But I don't expect you to really get it anyway. So I suppose that is good enough.'' It would be a daunting task, and he didn't feel like he had a reason for doing it. While he was acquainted with Oki, it didn't mean he would go past certain lines just like that. It wouldn't be him, would it? He would look at Oki with a raised eyebrow when the other asked for a name. Now, what for? It seemed as if Oki thought it knew who he meant...but he had no proof of that. ''I would rather not. I prefer not to talk about people directly unless I know for sure both sides know them. Besides, why would you want to know? It shouldn't matter to you.'' Honestly, he was somewhat iffy on the matter. He didn't particularly want to keep dissecting that subject more that it already had been anyway. He wouldn't say anything until Oki made a comment about Naomi. ''Maybe.'' He couldn't say much else. There was no guarantee afterall.

He would frown. ''And? By that concept, you fight violence with violence. But the only thing that kind of approach does...is make it go in a circle like a loop. What's the point? By giving the same in return, you only keep it going further. Of course there can't be no fairness if people don't stop that kind of back and forth. And the formula is something we humans made up in the first place, is it not?'' Seriously however, that's just a circle of neverending cruelty then. And that is supposed to be a solution to what exactly..? He would look at Oki blankly afterwards. Was that so..? ''If that's how you really think, then it's sad.'' Though, his eyes would narrow in displeasure when the other added to its words. ''So then. Thinking that people don't care about you is a good enough excuse to not care either, and dig into things for your personal benefit?'', he would inquire flatly. ''That's just...sick. Doing things caring only about the result because you want something...isn't that what the scientists that did this to you do? If you do that, then you're no better than them. I'm afraid I don't follow you at all. That can't..be right.'' Why? Sure, it wasn't as if he was a saint or anything...but he wouldn't stoop as low as that. Acting the same as them after he knew what it could end up causing...Because isn't that what they did? They wanted to see what would happen if they stuck a human and a Shadow together, but they only cared about that, not about what could it cause to the people that had to undergo it. The idea alone made him feel sick to his stomach. Maybe he was broken to an extent too, but he hadn't completely lost it yet. There was a line inbetween those two. Then again..wasn't it the same concept Oki spoke of before? Fight fire with more fire...Or more like, do the same as was done to you in a way, eh? Tsk. How was that okay in any way? He couldn't understand.

This just proved that the two of them were more than just a little different. He was honestly feeling sick right now....

''You just sound as if you have a multiple personality disorder when you put it like that...'' He would comment no more on the 'little people' subject. He frankly had no will to at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:26 pm

“What works for Oki….We would have to ponder that a bit more,” the being said scratching its head a bit perplexed for a moment before leaving the subject alone for now. With a shake of its head it would let out a low hum as it ponder the situation with the angels.

“It seems that way, but I wonder if it is the angels or us that is making it seem so bottled necked…” Oki said as it looked down at the railing underneath it. There were so many variables floating around the angels that it was hard to say what was right or not. Were the angels really trying to force everyone into one idea or…was that an assumption brought to reality by humans It was hard to say, especially without more proof. In any case, the being wouldn’t push that subject too much further because in reality it would go no where.

When Shaku mention the Thesis issue, Oki would give the other a small smirk.

“I suppose Shaku is a popular fellow. I guess I am a bit selfish for wanting to do some investigations just to see how well we can work off of one another; however, if Shaku has other plans that is fine. Oki does not wish to hold him back,” the being said with a light shake of its head. If Shaku didn’t want to work with it that was fine. All he had to do was say so, but if he did want to work it then it wish the yes was a bit more straight forward. At the rate this was going Oki was unclear if Shaku would really work with it or not as they had agreed upon in their earlier deal.

An agitating little aspect of the curious creature that was Shaku. Ah well, it would be what it would be. If one plan failed it could always make another. After all it was trained to adapt, no? As for the answer to its question on what to do…well Shaku didn’t seem to care either way. That was that. As for the cat thing…

“I see…” Oki said with a nod seeing that explanation as good enough for now. He didn’t think Shaku was a brute force sort. Ever since they had met the being found him more of a thinker than an impulsive attacker so no surprise there it guessed. As for figuring out Shaku’s values…heh! Oki would probably never understand him, but Shaku said it was better that way so Oki would not push the subject too much further as it simply gave the other a light smile.

“Okay then,” it would say to wrap up that subject. When it came to the subject of the spoil brat, Shaku dodged the question effectively and thankfully Oki knew and respected the man well enough to not cross too far over the line as it scratched its head as it gave the other a sheepish grin.

“Well…a few weeks ago, I ran into this blonde that was coming after me for revenge purposes. When you described the one attached to you, I just saw that one’s face. Perhaps they are not the same,” Oki said and then shook its head and gave the other a light smile.
”Neh. Forget it,” the being said with a light chuckle that hide much of what it felt regarding said blonde. In any case, the being would only nod about the meeting Shaku’s friend bit as it watched him carefully.

It wouldn’t force Shaku to do anything and depending on the friend they might not get along to begin with so….if they met fine and if not that was fine too. In any case, the option was left there for the other to deal with as he felt like.

But then the peaceful moment would turn dark as Shaku pretty much went off on Oki with its train of thoughts on destruction.

It listened to his words and absorbed them, some part of it knew he was right, but the other just wanted to shred him for such words. Did he honestly think humans should be given such a chance when beasts like the scientists existed? Why not put them under a iron grip? Give them a taste of the hell it had gone through?

Oki would reamin quiet as its more beast-like side remained in the open watching Sharaku with narrowed eyes. It wanted to hurt him. Wanted to get at him badly, but the sane part of Oki held the illogical side back. It took a moment of internal fighting, but eventually the strange personality and madness that came with it would pass and Oki would return to normal appearing to be exhausted from the ordeal as it looked at Shaku sleepily.

“Humans make lots of rules that don’t make sense, so why can’t we?” it would ask before shaking its head lightly as it closed its eyes with a light smile. “No..those words aren’t right either. Oki be torn between high anger and peace, but Oki knows…Shaku is right….and to be honest only the beast within wants such cold results. Oki always think…there be a better way…just sometimes forget this option when relied up by somefink…Sorry you had to see that…Bad Oki be bad...” Oki said its words slightly slurred as it remained on the railing slightly rocking as if it could fall at any moment.

Oki didn’t seem to notice it was in danger of falling though as it remained where it was in its drained state.

“Split personality? Maybe….Or maybe Oki is too broken to tell anymore, Shaku…” the being said before beginning to tilt dangerously towards the edge as it tried to maintain focus on Shaku. It seemed that whatever that dark personality was had zapped Oki of energy, but why would remain a mystery…unless one knew the consequence of experiments dealing with shadows....
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:46 pm

((OoC: This really needs to end, so I'll just make a shorter one. As a lot of things already happened later anyway. Better not to dissect anymore.))

Sharaku would sigh. ''I don't really mean offense. I simply don't like seeing extra strife where it may not even be needed. I don't think humans should turn into coldblooded beings just because of a few factors making an influence here and there. That wouldn't make us any better.'' He couldn't really blame Oki that much. He knew what it felt like to just want to stomp someone. But that was rarely the wisest option on the field. Only when there was no compromise possible. It's not like he himself would never act. Just not...for almost no reason.

He would scratch at his cheek. Well...that was that. ''I don't know. I sometimes feel broken too.'', he would shake his head. ''Regardless, maybe we should head out? You look like you could use some down time.'' Apparently, based on the way Oki was acting. That said, he should probably be off anyway. If needed, he would help Oki down so it wouldn't fall before proceeding to take leave eventually. Oki was free to tag along on the way unless it wanted to stay around for some reason....

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:01 pm

User's social link has ranked up..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:46 am

3rd one on one rank up go ~ + 4 points

Oki:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (Shaku)   Reconnection (Shaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconnection (Shaku)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3