Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Doll Shop (Sky)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:31 pm

The Doll Shop was smooshed between two other old stores. One sold coffee and the other books. The Doll Shop smelt of aromatic blends and musty books. The scent was most odd, but it was one the Disfigured One had grown accustomed too; even if her sense of smell wasn't exactly like others. Regardless, the crooked doll of sorts was tucked away in a small alcove behind a wooden counter, a sheet being the only thing blocking the view within. Of course, it was very easy to figure out what was behind the sheet dur to the beautiful piano music that came pouring out from behind it. You could barely see the outline of the Disfigured One playing her piano, her head of sorts moving around to view her hand's delegate touch of each key.

The song was almost sad as she played. A strange song that seemed to calm the lifeless dolls within the store and those who entered it. The shop was empty save the dolls and she of course, dozens of porcelain beauties neatly placed on shelves. In one corner sat a glass case that held almost lifelike looking dolls. Their slim frames and human looking faces could make one do a double take. A small sign was neatly taped on the top of the glass case; simply stating 'Hand Made Dolls.' The counter held an old antique register along with a few more of the very human looking dolls. It was obvious the one who owned the store was a master at crafting dolls, or at least whoever made them was.

If one where to enter the shop, a small bell placed right above the door would ding at the opening door and then the closing of the door. The Disfigured One would slowly stop her song before placing her hat on, angled so it hid her missing eye. Her head of sorts slipped into the back of her dress and rested within a small alcove within her body. She would enter the room with a limp here and there, a polite smile on her face.

"W-Welcome to Porcelain Perfection... P-Please feel free... To look around..." she said in an ever so soft tone, almost a whisper at first. She was wearing an obviously lolita dress, this one however was a stunning pink and black, her hat a matching pair to it. She'd appear odd at first, if not due to her crippled looking nature it would be due to the clothes she wore.

"... I-If you have any... Questions... F-Feel free to... A-Ask me..." she said quietly, an almost faint whisper as she sat on a stool behind the counter. She sighed quietly, rubbing a wrist gently as she examined it. She'd need to do some self repairs soon... Though she was only delaying the inevitable... She wanted to live though... As long as she could.... To save one from feeling like she did...
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Sky had been living in San Malarus for a while now learning the place like the back of her hand. Every nook and cranny of the island was known to this collector, so when she was walking past the old book store and coffee shop, she was surprised to find herself stopping as her eyes settled on something she had not noticed before. It was strange shop that looked like it sold dolls. Judging from the exterior, the shop was really old, so how was it that Sky had missed this one? She had visited both the coffee and book store beforehand, but always thought an empty shop rested between them. Huh, maybe that is why she had missed this one.

Curious about her find, Sky crossed the street leaving the store front of the antique shop as she moved to stand before the new store before her. It had glass windows and dolls displayed of all shapes and nature. They were creepily intriguing causing the collector to smile nervously as she eyed one in the window. She…she never really cared for old dolls, their eyes always scaring her, but….at the same time she was not one to chicken out on exploring something simply because she was scared of something. So gathering her courage, she went to the door of this odd shop and opened it. The jingle of a bell above her announce her arrival as she let the door close on its own accord as she took in the place of many well crafted dolls displayed in perfect neatness around the store.

She took in this place’s odd scent and heard the sad music that despite all the eyes that were looking at her, was soothing in a way. The sound calmed Sky’s nerves and made it easier for her to move further into the shop as blue eyes glanced around. She could see a curtain of a sort in the back and behind that the shadow of someone presumable playing the paino music; however, whether this was the owner or some life size mechanical doll was unknown and Sky did not bother disturbing what was behind the curtain.

No, she too much on edge as it was already. She didn’t need to be horrified by some unfinished mechanical creation. No, the dolls watching her did a good job of that. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea coming in he--.

What?

Blue eyes could’ve sworn they caught movement from a well dressed porcelain doll to her left, but as Sky turned to look at the doll she thought moved, Sky found the doll was still as still can be, Still, she began to carefully approach it anyway as her unreasonable paranoia kicked in. That doll….it had just moved right? It wasn’t just her imagination…right?

Sky stopped a safe from the doll looking carefully at the face with down cast eyes.

Doll Shop (Sky) 1082037235

She was certain that doll had tilted its head at her a moment ago….

"W-Welcome to Porcelain Perfection... P-Please feel free... To look around…”

“Eefff!” the muffled scream came almost as soon as the words were spoken as Sky jumped almost of her skin as she spun around to face the speaker. Sky had been so focused on that doll and her parnoia she had not noticed the panio music ceasing or the one who played coming to the counter. As the girl's eyes settled on the strange lady sitting at the counter, her hands shakily lowered from her mouth as she took a breath and let it out slowly.

“Sorry about that. I uh-kind of zoned out for a moment there,” Sky said as she tried to chuckle the event off, but instead the laughter came out nervous and tense. Still trying to hold her ground, she took a small breath of air and spoke again.

“Um..uh…is this your shop?” she asked as she tried her best to walk in a normal fashion away from the doll she had turned her back on. She moved towards the counter and would’ve leaned against it if it wasn’t for the strange doll with the book sitting there. Eying this even creepier doll cautiously, Sky tried to keep her imagination under control as her mind firmly told her dolls were inanimate objects. They could not hurt her….right…?
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:01 pm

The Mauled jumped lightly when the girl yelped, looking up from her wrist with a light blink of her eye. She tilted her head lightly with a light click that only she could hear. It would appear her body was definitely in dire need of repairs... As soon as this woman left, she would have to close up for the day to repair herself... It was a good thing the old shop owner had amassed quite a large sum of money... Though, it would barely be able to cover the bills for forever... Nor the mechanisms she needed to repair herself...

"... I-It is... Perfectly fine... Miss..." the Mauled said with a small smile, placing her hands gently on the counter. She glanced down at the dolls on her counter, the one reading sitting next to the antique register and her most famous one seeming in the act of chastising her. She looked over to the woman once more with a light smile, nodding her head weakly.

"Y-Yes... I o-own this shop... I-It was... M-My grandmother's... B-Before she d-d-died..." she stated, a light nod on her head. It was a practiced lie, but being part robot made relaying lies fairly easy. She looked at the woman with a gentle gaze though, feeling something... Slightly odd about her. She couldn't place it though but whatever it was made her mind tingle in light distress... She wouldn't hurt her, would she? O-Of course not... She was only malfunctioning again... She'll be fine again after she left... Calming down and staying normal was all that mattered.

"Would you... Like... To buy a... D-Doll today...?" the Mauled asked with a light tilt of her head, smiling lightly once more. She gestured toward the two dolls by the register with a hand, a light glitter in her eyes. "These are... P-Part of... M-My p-private... C-Collection... B-But... I-I am c-capable of... M-Making you... O-One like t-them..." she said slowly and with the evident stutter in her voice. She was barely audible at times, sometimes her mouth would move and no words would quite come out. It frustrated her lightly, but she kept a calm composure none the less.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Sky was startled and her startled yelp startled the speaker. It was a strange reaction and yet not completely unexpected. It was a bit ridiculous this fear of hers, but those eyes…those lifeless, yet not lifeless eyes of the dolls. They freaked her out no matter which way the issue was examined. In any case, embarrassing moment number one was being covered up with nervous laughter and apologizes. Apologizes that this the shop keeper seemed to accept well enough.

Or so that is what Sky thought as she strained her ears in the silence to hear and understand the low slow speech pattern of this woman. Taking a step closer to the counter, so she wouldn’t have to strain her ears so much, Sky gave the doll reading the book a worried glance before focusing on the strange woman and asking her question. When the other answered, Sky frowned lightly as she looked up at the ceiling of the shop.

“So you were left a shop to by a loved one too. Interesting how so many around here seem to suffer similar fates. Small world,” Sky said and then looked back down at the woman with blue eyes that seemed to be glowing lightly within the store’s gloom. She could feel tension in the air, but why it was coming from the other was beyond Sky, who remained harmless despite resting cautious eyes on the strange lady.

Now that she was closer, it almost seemed as if that hat of hers was hiding something. It was keeping Sky from getting a good look at the full face. How odd and curious. Forgetting her fear for a moment as she became intrigued instead, Sky would’ve probably taken the conversation in another direction, but when the other asked her about a doll, Sky smiled nervously as she brought one hand to the back of her head and rubbed it.

“A doll?” she repeated, trying to stay natural, but a well trained ear could pick up on the fear there. When the other pointed out the dolls on the counter Sky let out a soft, chuckle.

“Well, they are certainly…err…” she hesitated as she looked at the one reading, Was that doll peeking over the book at her? Oh no! No..stay calm. Sky would turn her eyes away from the dolls and looked back at the other as she found words again.

“Quite charming, but I am not interested in a doll. Thanks though. I actually came over here to see what this place is all about. I live nearby you see and hadn’t notice this shop before. How long have you been in Old Town?”

Yes. Use conversation. This was the way to stay calm and not seem completely out of place here.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:00 pm

This was... An odd feeling... She was staring at her for a moment before falling into step with her questions and answers. It was disconcerting to say the least... It didn't overly matter though at the moment... Business had to be done now as more questions where asked and words spoken... Though the feeling the woman gave her didn't feel nice in the slightest... It was most likely faulty sensors or the like... Hopefully...

"... Hm...? T-There's o-o-one w-with... A s-similar s-s-situation a-as I...?" she asked in her fractured voice. It honestly surprised her that her story wasn't as... Unique as she had thought it was. She wasn't aware of more shop owners that where given shops by family and or inherited them... A strange piece of information for Disfigured One to come across indeed...

"A-Ah... M-My g-grandmother... H-H-Had owned t-this shop... F-F-For a f-f-few y-years... S-Six I-I believe... T-Though i-it went i-i-into d-disrepair... W-W-When I-I-I w-was u-u-unaware... O-Of h-her p-p-passing... T-That w-w-was... T-Three years a-a-ago... A-And I-I-I've b-been r-running i-i-it f-for... T-T-Two y-years n-now..." she said with a light nod, her fractured voice dipping into a whisper periodically. It was a well practiced story she had told many times. A simple tale that was not hard to believe and was easy to understand. Though it was no surprise one could simply over look the shop. The book store and coffee shop where more popular than hers and the cozy interior made the shop look more like a house than anything else... Something she didn't overly mind.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Doing her best to stay calm around the dolls, Sky’s curious eyes continued to examine the strange lady as she spoke. She was trying to read the being before her and pick apart what quiet secrets rested under that hat, but no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not get the normal readings off of this one as she usually did. How very strange.

When the other asked her question, Sky blinked and nodded as she stayed on the other side of the counter focusing purposely upon the strange woman.

“Mhmmm, but the story isn’t just placed on you or one other. Many of these shops are old and have been passed down from one generation to the next. It is not that uncommon in an settled and old place such as Old Town,” she told the other not seeming to mind the way the other stuttered and whispered as she spoke in slow tones as she gave the woman a small smile.

When the other mentioned how she came to get the shop, Sky listened, her smile fading as she nodded.

“I am sorry for your lost, but if this place was in disrepair, how was it you got it back up and running and with no one really making a fuss about it. In fact, I am surprise no rumors or murmurings of you have reached my ears. How did you come here so quietly?” Sky asked as she cautiously leaned against the counter. She didn’t want to get near those dolls, but it was uncomfortable to stand all stiff and such and leaning was more natural and comfortable. Comfort aside, Sky would do her best to remained relaxed as she continued to watch the other.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:02 pm

How... Odd... It seemed this one was picking and prodding at her story in interesting ways... It wasn't unpredictable though, of course. This story was more than a few lines of text within the Mauled's database. She had carefully crafted this story in a very beautiful way. If it where a tapestry, it would be to large to display within a house to say the least. The Mauled was proud of it to say the least... Though why this woman was doing so was unknown to say the least...

"A-Ah... S-S-Sorry... I-I-I'm a-a b-b-bit... O-O-Of a r-r-recluse..." she said with a light sigh, rubbing her wrist lightly again. It was fidgeting slightly on the inside... Probably an old wire needing to be replaced. She looked up after rubbing it, putting on a light smile. "I-I-I-I c-can't say... I-I-I r-r-rightfully... T-T-T-Talk t-to the o-other... S-Store o-owners much..." she said with a frail smile, turning over to the other question. Ah, an odd one... A specific one as well... Hm, it didn't matter regardless... A reclusive girl would rightfully not bother with much...

"W-W-Well... T-Three y-years i-isn't enough... T-Time t-to... D-D-Destroy s-such a... S-Sturdy shop... A-A-As t-this... T-That a-a-and t-the... A-Adjacent o-o-owners w-where k-kind... E-Enough t-t-to... K-Keep t-t-the p-plumbing a-a-and... E-Electricity... U-Up t-t-to d-date... W-While I-I-I w-was... U-U-Unaware o-of... M-M-My g-g-grandmother's... P-Passing..." she stated within her fractured voice. This was all true indeed. It was a bit of luck that the neighboring business owners allowed themselves to keep the shop up to date... And luckier that they never found her hidden away within that glass case... Such a beautiful tapestry, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Sky kept watching the strange lady with curious eyes. She seemed intelligent despite her way of speaking. Perhaps she was shy or maybe this was simply the way she talked. The mannerism suggested such things, but that only made the collector more interested in this woman. When she spoke in regards to Sky’s questions, the young woman tilted her head lightly.

A recluse huh? Now that was interesting. Why would a recluse open a shop then? Didn’t they like to be absolutely alone? Or was this her way of opening up to the world? Blue eyes narrowed slightly as they flicked to the woman rubbing her wrist.

“You alright?” Rokosho asked her blue eyes trying hard to see what exactly she was rubbing. Was she injured or was this a nervous action? Hmmm. Blue orbs lifted back to meet the lady’s face. She…she didn’t speak to the other store owners much? Well, that matched the recluse story, but still…could someone really hide that well in a place as connected as this?

When she mentioned about the building's structure, Sky would look upward looking at the ceiling and then the rest of the place avoiding eye contact with the weird dolls.

“Hmmm…well your story is quite solid. All points are well covered and lingering questions answered, but there is one thing that bothers me,” she looked back at the woman with a smile as her eyes narrowed in an analytic way.

“How is it that a person such as yourself got in here with no one noticing? The folk here know everything about everyone including the new. Were you hiding or something to get away from exposure?” Sky asked as she resumed leaning on the counter trying to figure this stranger out.
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Oh how bothersome... This lady was too analytical... This part was always tricky to explain when people asked it. It was also the least solid out of the tapestry of lies as well. Though, she supposed a sarcastic joke could suffice this one's curiosity? If she was so eager for the truth, might as well tell her the whole truth. She wondered how she would react? Probably get flustered and leave... At least, that's what the Disfigured One hoped for.

"I-I-I'm fine... Weak bones..." she said in response to the first question. She stayed silent as the girl continued speaking. She was odd... But SE.RA.PH units or agents would have already attacked her and not continue on with these trivial questions. They had technology made for tracking their units after all... Regardless, she sighed and leaned forward to Sky.

"... A-A-Actually... I-I-I'm a r-robot... I-I-I was a d-d-doll h-here while... T-Turned off y-you know... S-So I stole the d-deed... O-Once t-t-the l-lady h-here died... A-And p-p-posed as h-h-her g-granddaughter." she said with a light roll of her eye, leaning back and resting in the seat with a light sigh. She didn't seem like continuing the discussion further after her 'sarcastic response.' She wondered how Sky would rightfully react after all...
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Weak bones? That was somewhat logical and nothing Sky would’ve fussed about…had the woman seemed normal. Sky couldn’t say what it was, but there was something about this lady that was off. Was it the way her features were hidden by the shadows of that hat? The way she rubbed her arm, or the way this one seemed to react to her prying?

The lady seemed to become annoyed as she leaned forward and then said a few words in a sarcastic manner that caused Sky to lean back slightly as she gave the other an unreadable look before her own lips were parting.

“If you were annoyed you should’ve just said something. No need to get all snappy due to simple questioning. Such a rude bot,” she said with agitation in her voice as she looked away from the other with a displeased sneer. She was simply curious was all, but if this one wanted to be all snappy and such about it, then Sky had no tolerance for such behavior.

“Tch! Not sure why I came in here anymore,” Sky said still frustrated before turning her back on the other.

“Well, thanks for sharing your “story”. I’ll get out of your wires now,” she said before making her way towards the exit.

Notes:

Caution: Lust is in the upside down position and cranky.
Sky is attempting to leave: Stop her or let her go?
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Hm? Oh... It seems the woman responded poorly to her story... Mm, not a peculiar response, though... Why was the real question. And she seemed to be taking the story seriously in some aspects... What was this person's deal? Mm... She was very odd... Irk, to odd. The Mauled stood up weakly, a light glare in her one showing eye.

"... Are you SE.RA.PH... Or not...? I-I refuse to... R-Reveal information... O-On his location... J-Just kill me... Y-You've failed once... I-I'm sure... Y-Y-You'd all l-love... T-To silence m-me..." she said, cold and emotionless. To say the least, Mauled had never been more mistaken in her life. Though, she was very aware of the state the woman was in. Who knew where this would lead? The Mauled didn't know, but with hands shaking by her side, she was prepared to do something... If anything at all...
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Sky didn’t expect to be stopped as she made her way to the entrance of the doll shop eager to get away from the creepy dolls and their rude owner. While it was tempting to rip the hat off to see the true face of the bot, there was one thing that Sky did not tolerate from anyone and that was disrespect. If you gave her any lip, she came right back at you with coldness and bite. She was no push over.

Humans didn’t get away with it and a mere doll would definitely not get away with such an error. Did this mean the situation was lost?
Not really, but for the moment it was not looking pleasant for either party. Sky could care less for things that were troublesome. After all, if one was being a pain in the beginning what was stopping said thing from ruining her plans to cleanse this world properly or hold her deal with Phalanx? No. It was best to end this charade right here and now.

So imagine the red-head’s surprise as she laid her hand upon the door knob when the sarcastic machine spoke up and said some words that caused her to freeze. It would take a moment for Sky to move again as she let it all sink in. Then quite slowly she would turn to face the strange machine that now stood with shaking hands at her side.

“SE.RA.PH?” she repeated coldly before letting out a light snort as she gave the other a smirk devoid of friendliness.

“You really think, I’d leave a bot alone if I was hunting for it?" she chuckled coldly as she began to make her way slowly back to counter, her blue eyes locked on her prey.

"Honestly, you insult me, deary. So you have to pay the price. You said you have information on someone’s location? Why not tell it to me, hmm?” Sky would say her voice low, silky and deadly. Things might’ve played out more nicely for the machine had she not asked what she did; however, she had made her mistake and now she had to play with the tiger. How would should fair, hmm?

Lust is still reversed.
Note: Playing games with tigers, eh poppet? Come let’s see how long you last. >=)
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:33 pm

... Hell... The Mauled blinked and sighed before returning to sitting on the chair. It wasn't worth getting so upset now. Yes, the girl was odd and... Menacing at times, but if she was not part of SE.RA.PH there was no point in being scared... The Mauled looked up at her with a tired eye, not really caring if she looked like she needed pity or not.

"I suppose... A-Apologies are... I-In need now..." she said with another light sigh, returning to rubbing her wrist. She briefly wondered if telling her what she knew was dangerous... But honestly, what would she do? Go to a SE.RA.PH agent and tell them this doll shop owner knew about Phalanx's where about? The Mauled didn't even know where he was currently residing... A lot of help she'd be to anyone, really.

"... I-I actually... D-D-Don't know... W-Where my ally c-currently resides... T-Though his name... I-Is Phalanx... I-I doubt... T-The information i-is... O-Of use to you... I-I'm somewhat u-useless... I-In information's... R-Regard..." she said with a light sigh, returning to rubbing her wrist lightly. It seemed she was almost embarrassed... Who'd have imagined she would make such a vital error? She was truly decaying in more ways than one... Quite saddening, really... A pathetic shell... Mm...

"F-Forgive my o-outburst... I-It was m-misplaced... T-Though, i-if... Y-You w-wish t-to hold a grudge... T-Then I-I suppose... I-I can't s-stop you..." she said with another rub of her wrist. It was starting to become increasingly agitating dealing with whatever was wrong with her wrist... She'd need to repair it after this woman left.
Back to top Go down
Rokosho

Rokosho

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Cold eyes would watch the lady that revealed herself to be a machine. She was apologizing and looking quite pitiful over there as she relaxed back in her chair. However, the cold hearted being that was Sky was not moved by such actions as she simply listened to what the other said, her eyebrow quirking at the mention of Phalanx.

“Hmph. You are indeed useless,” Sky said as she stayed leaned against the door, her coldness not letting up as she watched the other continue to rub her wrist. She would push herself off the door and make her way back to the machine, placing her hands on the counter and leaning forward with an unreadable expression on her face as she study the eye that was revealed from the shadows of that hat.

“On the surface at least you appear that way, but even those of that seem worthless may have value yet,” Sky said as she watched the other calmly with one of the coldest smirks upon her lips yet.

“Okay, deary. You want forgiveness? Well, I’ll give it to you, if you play my game. I am going to ask you a series of questions now and depending on how you answer will determine just how nice I am going to play today,” Sky said in a quiet voice as her finger traced a small line on the counter, her blue eyes following the path as she fell silent for a moment before speaking again.

“One: What is your name? Two: What is that you seek? Three: How does Phalanx fit into what you seek?” the woman asked her questions in a slow fashion before becoming silent and lifting blue eyes to the other waiting to see if the other answered as she rested a black painted finger nail upon the old counters.

Note: Lust is in the neutral position.
Note 2: What to do now poppet?
Back to top Go down
Calamarie

Calamarie

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Tsk... The Mauled supposed she deserved this prodding and rudeness... Though, she could do without how rude Sky came across as... It didn't overly matter though, a punishment was a punishment... She seemed to deserve all of them, after all... She was the way she was because of a mistake... Even if it wasn't her fault, someone had to be blamed... It was only logically to blame what had gone wrong... What was built wrong...

"Ask away..." the Mauled said quietly, tired all of the sudden... This woman drained her energy haphazardly... It was annoying to say the least. Oh well... These questions would end soon and she could go rest this event off... Quite troublesome...

"... I-I call... M-Myself the Mauled... Disfigured... Crooked... M-Mauled is I... Assaulted... B-By those w-who f-f-found me... Broken..." she stated simply enough... Though, within her fractured and whispered voice. It was hard for her to speak... It was annoyingly so...

"... I-I... Seek revenge... O-On those who... D-Did this to me... A-A-And... T-To protect... P-People... F-From becoming l-like me..." she said... This was true... All she wished for was to prevent tragedies like herself from happening again... In any means necessary. She had an idea on how too do so... But, she'd need a subject to test it on... Someone worth saving...

"... P-Phalanx... W-Will help... Me... H-He's like me... T-Thrown away... B-By those w-w-who c-created us... SE.RA.PH... W-Will p-pay..." she said with a light frown. She was unhappy to remanence on the terrible company... She wanted them all dead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doll Shop (Sky) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Shop (Sky)   Doll Shop (Sky) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doll Shop (Sky)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next