Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:04 pm

He chuckled a bit. "That's all you wanted to say? It's really not so great. But you among many others say the same thing. Was that all? No confession of love? A wedding ring?" he asked, with a small chuckle, perhaps indicating it was a joke beneath that charismatic smile, though it was almost hard to tell his demeanor. He ran a hand through his hair and leaned back against a wall. "Did I just grab you and give you a lucky moment? That's convenient. Then again, nice air in this area."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Rita put on a silly smile at his tease. "I'm afraid I don't... swing that way." She'd get a bit of a laugh in as well afterwards. Not like most would know that, but it was still a bit funny to her to be teased like that."I'm guessing you did. And yes, I can definitely see that the theme park is much more cheerful than the other places... after that broadcast, everyone's just started moping, I'm happy to see how bright it is here." The silvernette put a small nod to her true objective here, but still kept her easy smiling face. If Klause wanted to drop the subject... well, that was on him. She wouldn't go all out and pester him for that, it was enough that the box guy had already been here to do that.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:14 pm

The actor tilted his head a bit."I don't judge, that means that you are not after my soul, or autograph. Whichever's first," he said, pausing at that moment to see if the joke slipped by. "That is a pain. All that stuff is exciting though. Makes everyone want to stay in more, or come here. Either way, it makes life here more interesting. I just wonder if it will ever end now that it just started. Heard some things happened over at Standasen as well," he said, not exactly giving a pause and going off on his own tangent. He certainly had a way with...conversation.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:05 pm

"Aah, true. So I guess you see the groupies as soul-suckers? Fair enough, they are quite pushy some times, I don't blame you." Rita chuckled slightly, looking down at the ground. "I'll agree with you there, just thinking about it is its own punishment. I wish we could just have peace... well, as long as this place stands, at least, I'm sure people will be happy." The silvernette nodded as assurance of her own words, a satisfied smile on her face. "As for the things in Standasen... well, that's just a bit creepy, don't you think? I'm thinking of going there later on and seeing what I can find, but I doubt I'll be that much use." She shrugged, then crossed her arms. One thing Rita thought, though, was about how well informed everyone was. The thing with Thesis at the stadium riled her up somewhat... but it was Thesis. What could she do against a Primordial?

"Oh, that reminds me. This is gonna sound weird, but has anyone come to you lately to talk to you, but has been pushy enough to annoy you? I ask because you seem like a calm person, I don't think I can imagine you getting angry at something." That was stupid. That was completely and utterly stupid and totally gave away why Rita was here now... possibly. Truth was, she wanted to investigate as well, but Obviouslyabox was... still very much a target of hers. She wanted to find that person, so she'd investigate about them as well.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:59 pm

"Well, I didn't say that. But I think life here has definitely gotten better. More ladies the better, haha." he said, looking to the side. "No way I am heading there. That island is gonna be a ghost town soon enough. It's probably doomed; not sure what the gov' plans to do." He said. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He took a moment to fiddle with his suit as Rita asked him about someone coming up to bother him. "Plenty of people bother me, and certainly many fans have their own way to get into a part of my heart. Why?" He tilted his head lightly. Many people come up to him and annoy him, but that wasn't exactly very specific. Was she trying to track someone down?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:28 pm

"We can agree on that one." Rita grinned visibly before returning to her static face. "Yeah, I think it's best to just stay very, very far away from that. Though, can the government even do anything? Like, shouldn't they have tried something by now?" The silvernette put on a perplexed look. Now that she thought about it, why hadn't the police moved to try and capture Thesis? Though she didn't blame them, she herself would have stayed the hell away too if she was an officer.

"Hm, I see... you don't look like the kind of guy to get annoyed, really, so that's a bit surprising." She put on a light smile, crossing her arms under her chest. "Well, I didn't have much of a reason to... I think I did figure out some things, though." Rita stroked her nose bridge for a moment, thinking. This... was a bit confusing. Oh well, at least Klause seemed to be a fairly nice guy, so maybe she could rely on him as a contact in case anything ever went wrong. Hell, maybe he knew Lia. Regardless, it should be about time to go back home at this point... but Rita would stay for a bit longer, waiting for what the man would say. This was fairly fruitful, at least, so it wasn't an entire day wasted. Plus, the show was alright.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:02 pm

"Maybe they are afraid of what is gonna happen to them. The police is sure doing alot." He said. He didn't know much else about the situation, so he could not say. Perhaps the government would make a statement soon, but it may be a bit harder now that broadcasting is not happening. "Ohh? So you're playing detective? Well, I won't have much time before they send me out, so if you plan to ask me anything tell me now."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:09 pm

"Ah, so you thought of that too. Yes, the woman that appeared there... did seem like she had something dangerous about her. Can't really say what myself, but it's obvious just by watching that broadcast." Rita shrugged, she didn't blame the government for being scared, they were just human. What could they do against a Primordial? Especially if they didn't have Personas. "Ah, perhaps so. Mm, though, I don't really have much else to ask. I hope I can have your support, though, it's hard to keep updated with all the islands. Think you could keep an eye on how things are going here? I'd appreciate knowing if there are any noticeable changes to attitude whenever. Aside from that, I'm glad there are still people like you who keep distracting people from all this awfulness." The silvernette nodded, satisfied. She was still rather stoic about this, as she herself was trying to run her own sort of investigation... but all this was simply annoying. Klause certainly didn't show many hints of knowing too much... well, maybe some, but Rita wouldn't really reveal that to his face, and having someone to rely on to keep her updated while she was out could be useful. Having friends was indeed useful, not only fun, but it wasn't like she was intending on using them...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:54 pm

The Gentleman looked at her and sighed a bit. "I'll do what I can I suppose, but my job isn't to figure that out. As much as I want to, I don't want any part in that mess. People actually involved can help out. I'm not interested. Sorry." He said, putting his hat back on and looking at the nearby wall. All of that mess was dangerous and not at all a good source of his time. Maybe if something blatantly came up to him he'd say something, but he couldn't go out of his way to check it out if it meant putting himself in danger. He had to think of himself, and the people who would be upset if he went. It may have been a selfish thing to say, but it was his decision. He just hoped that it wouldn't upset her too much.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Rita looked a bit disappointed, but didn't lose her smile. It was fine with her, she understood. "It's alright, really. I know how it feels to not want anything to do with something like this. As long as you can keep making people happy like you have been, that's completely alright with me, it's people like you who are keeping the morale up in these islands." The silvernette sighed slightly, still looking a tad off-put. Her words were sincere, but she couldn't help but feel a little bit betrayed... not by Klause, though. What was that person even thinking? Well, this was fine, she had done enough right now. Even though the info she got wasn't too much, she still investigated to the best of her ability, and had a clue. Perhaps Rita still suspected Klause, somewhat, but it wasn't enough for her to pursue further questioning.

"With that said, I think we should go now. You are busy too, correct? Well, whichever way, I should get going." The silvernette would walk forward, past Klause, and away, but wait for a moment to see if he had anything else to say. After all, she did have other things to do... soon enough, she'd probably have to spend her days in only one place, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Klause and Rita failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)   Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation -Part 3- (Klause Tanner)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2