Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Time to have FUN! [Charles]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:47 pm

From the start? "Really? Well... That makes this gift you gave me even more precious then. I guess you wanted to tell me then?" His behaviour made much more sense with this piece of information in mind. Like him running away the way he did that first day. The gift... Wait... That week was valentines... HOW DID SHE NOT REALISE THIS SOONER!? "I guess it must've been confusing huh? I mean, this is something completely new to you. Aren't you... like worried?" Mae looked at him. Yeah, regardless of what people might say when they find out Charles isn't human, Mae would not leave him. As a friend or lover, she didn't care. All she really wanted was someone she could take care of. Someone... Special to her. Maybe this was the thing she needed to keep fighting?

"Well, yeah. It's all sweet and delicious. It's messy though..." Mae smiled at him "It's soo good! You have to try some yourself, Charlie-kun!" Ayane smiled, munching on a big wadd of cotton candy. "I-I don't think that's the best idea... R-right, Charles?" Mae's grip around Charles' hand tightnened. How should they salvage this. Ayane must be kept in the dark.... Unless Charles wanted her to know... After all, he had trusted her with this secret. It would be a betrayal of trust to let anything slip.

"Oh Charles... It's okay... She was complimenting us." Mae chuckled. "But yeah, Ayane, you should know by now that I get easily flu-Oh... Wait... That's exactly why you did it..." Mae looked at her friend with a annoyed expression. "Hehe, yup!"

"I freaking called it..."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:28 am

"Yes... but I don't think I was able to understand it back then." Charles turned his eyes towards the pin. "It really does look good on you, though." He smiled at her.

"Worried? I- N-no, of course not!" Of course yes, and about a lot of things! For instance, would Mae be able to be happy with him, about how she peecieved him, about how this was going to work out... He had no idea what was he supposed to even do now that he confessed. "W-what would I even be worried about, heh..?"

---------------------

"Right." He nodded at Mae, no need to panic, before turning to Ayase with an overly serious expression on his face. Not scary, just serious, like he was about to say something really sad, shocking or as if he was about to tell her his deepest secret about his sad childhood (which he never had). "You see... I'm lactose intolerant, so I cannot eat the same food as you." Good game, Ayase, good game. You won't be able to find an counter-argument for this, ha!

Charles could relax when Mae explained it to him. "You two fight like this a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:06 pm

"Hehe, thanks." Mae smiled sheepishly. "I'm wearing it as often as I can..." It was true. The she felt weird not wearing it nowadays. And he said it looked good on her, so that's a plus. "Charles..." Mae looked at him with a raised eyebrow, smiling. "You're worried, I can tell. Why else would you stutter like that? It's okay. You don't have to tell me now... Not when Ayane's listening, if it's something private." She gave him a gentle smile. "We're here to have fun, remember? Just because this turned into a date doesn't mean you have to be all nervous around me and stuff. Just, take it cool, and have fun." Charles really seemed nervous about all this. She was too, but she couldn't show him. How else would she help him dealing with it if she looked like the nervous wreck she felt like inside. Was she good-looking enough? What if she went a little overboard with the pep-talk? Thoughts like those swirled around in Mae's head, back and forth.

"W-Well, yeah...." Even though she knew for a fact that Cotton-candy was lactose free, Ayane didn't... Fortunately enough for them. "Ah, I see. Oh well..." Phew, dodged a bullet there...

"Most of it is just us messing around. For the most part. I have to keep her in check though...". This was very true... The world was probably not ready for the insanity that was Ayane Masuo...

Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 KyokoSakura
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:56 pm

"U-uhm..." He strayed his head away, but directed his eyes at Mae while scratching the back of his head. "O-okay." He stuttered. This was more difficult than he imagined... all these sensations mixing inside of him... It almost felt as if he had a swarm of butterflies in his sto- Oh, that sounded good! Butterflies in one's stomach! He doesn't even have a stomach, but still. Was it because of his psyche that he was even capable of sensing something he didn't have? Humans had stomachs, so then his psyche, a human psyche, had a stomach, or thought it had a stomach.

------------------

Charles glanced at Mae. She seemed worried, but for no reason! He grinned slightly. His brilliant lie was more than enough to sway the Bunny Girl off the track of her thoughts and change the subject. Well, of course it would've succeded. There were definitely no doubts about it. He turned back to Mae. "So you two are best friends?" He wanted to get to know her better now that all of this was happening. What he already knew about her was that she could eat two servings of fried rice, had a friend named Bunny Girl, a orphanage something whose picture she held close to herself and pink hair. She was also cute all around, yeah. But, despite knowing all those very important details of her character, he wanted to learn more about her past. She was searching for her parents, so something probably happened with that. Furthermore, she seemed to show gradual signs of some melancholy he could not explain. What exactly molded Mae into the girl he fell for? He wanted to know and he was going to find out, bit by bit if he had to. Yeah, bit by bit was the way to go. From what he had read, humans tend to react harshly when others prone into their personal matters too deep and he didn't want to make her feel uneasy or force her to tell him about herself. She would tell him if she wanted to and she wouldn't if she didn't want to. That was that and that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:24 pm

It was nice to see Charles like this. Such a contrast to what he'd been like for her the first three meetings. Did she enjoy spending time with him? Of course she did. It was just mindboggling that Charles had confessed to her like that... Now that Mae thought about it... What was it about her that caused Charles to like her? Was it just her looks? Doubtful. Sure, Mae was kinda cute, but she wasn't really the 'dream girl' every guy seemed to want. She was... somewhat curvy... but eh... "Well, are you having fun?" Mae tilted her head, looking at Charles. They were still holding hands. People might actually think they were a real couple... N-not that Mae minded that at all... With someone like Charles... Mae couldn't care less about what kind of rumors people spread...

"Basically." Mae nodded in Charles direction. "We've known eachother for quite some time, haven't we? For like what? 15 years now?" Ayane seemed deep in thought. "Yeah, in June. That's when you got to the Orphanage, remember?" Ayane's face lit up. "Oh, yeah! I remember. You were the first kid I met there. I sat in a corner, crying. My parents couldn't take care of me... they were... abusive. So I was sent there... You walked up to me all like: 'Would you please stop crying? It makes me sad... Let's go play!' Ahh... Good times.".
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Charles failed to notice before that moment, but when he has noticed she had still been holding his hand, he twitched it suddenly, almost as of shock. "Ah, sorry sorry!" He noticed Mae might've noticed the pulling motion which he had just apologized for, but even if she hadn't, he still gripped her hand, if only out of fear of losing that warm touch. "But yes, I'm enjoying myself like this. It's really nice." He smiled somewhat melancholically, no, his smile was more tranquil that anything else. He really was enjoying this time he was able to spend together with her, but he knew the moment was growing ever closer when he'd have to tell her and resume the conversation they had been having the last time. But not today, no. Today was reserved completely for fun. Yeah, fun with Mae.

----------------------------

"Ah, I see." They didn't seem so friendly from his point of view, but he wasn't really fit to judge such inter-personal bonds between people, as he had no direct knowledge of such acts. But whoo, if that was true, how kind was Mae even? W-was she just doing this because of her kind hearted nature? Was she pitying him? No... she wouldn't have lied. Or would she have?

Unbekownts to all of them, on a nearby park plaza, a stage had been in the process of getting set up. A legitimate stage for performing, packed with reflectors and balloons and whatnots, but, most importantly, microphones along with several amplifiers in the back. A young lady took the position in the middle of the stage, a lady, all dressed up in flashy, light blue clothing, fit for an idol of sorts. In her hand, she tightly gripped a microphone and her smile was even wider than her face as she practically shouted into the microphone with enough might that her amplified voice would be able to be heard through the whole amusement park and that included our heroes. "Good day to you all, citizens of Penecia! Are you having fun yet!?" She winked at her audience, which started gathering around the stage shortly after her boomingly loud voice echoed through the whole island. "Today, we're holding something special here, just for your entertainment! Are you ready?" She jumped and raised her miscrophone up as a gigantic, pink sign unraveled itself behind her. 'Shine like a Star you are!' was written in large, yellow letters on the pink surface of the sign. "That's right, we're holding a singing competition right here and right now! And all of you are invited, yes! So come on, don't be shy, and sign up this very moment, for the entries are limited!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Mae's grip on Charles hand never budged at all. It made Mae happy knowing that she was special to someone else, and it was a feeling she didn't wanna let go. Holding his hand like this reinforced that. She felt him twitch for a second, which caused her to look at Charles. "Why are you apologizing?" Was he worried about holding her hand for too long? "Charles... I'm not letting go until you feel it's enough... Don't worry." He was quite easy to read still. Maybe it was just him being super nervous that made his thoughts easier to read than usual... "You're having fun? Great!" The girl was positive though that there was another reason behind that smile of his besides having fun. Mae herself. She could identify herself somewhat within the android on in some regards. Which drew Mae closer. She wanted to know more about him, what made him tick, and most importantly.... Why he had fallen for her. All of this was going to be answered eventually.

"Oh, Mae! Did you hear that?" The trio stopped as the voice of the announcer echoed throughout the park. "AH SINGING CONTEST?! AAAAAHHHH~!" Mae was extatic. "C-Charles? You wanna hear me sing?" Her voice suddenly grew quite faint. Singing for Charles, huh....? Mae had the perfect song in mind. One of her mothers songs, and perhaps her favorite of them all... Mae's grip on Charles' hand tightened, as she looked up in the androids eyes.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:19 pm

"I-I just hadn't noticed we've been holding hands..." He grinned nervously. That must've sounded lame... "I won't let go, then." He added with a genuine smile. He sorta felt that it was enough, but on the other hand- ha, hand- he wanted to keep holding on to her hand for as long as they were together.

-------------------------

Shoa, the reactions! Charles nearly jumped up as Mae and Ayane (mostly Mae tho) screamed. W-was she like a singer or something? That was a new one. Why else would she have reacted this way. "I-if you want to sing, t-then sure. I had no idea you liked singing, though." Guess there was a lot he doesn't know about her yet... In any case... he was definitely no music expert, but hearing Mae sing sounded like a good idea. "What's the problem?" He asked curiously. Why has she lowered her tone down? "I-is your voice all right? A-are you gonna be able to sing?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:50 pm

"Hehe, alright then." Mae kept walking alongside Charles cheerfully. This was good. As long as he didn't mind it, Mae would keep holding his hand. "So, how's Gao doing?" Ah, his pet possum. She had only seen her once, and briefly at that, but it seemed to like Mae, and it was a good conversation to hold, keeping away awkward silences. "Gao? Wait, who's that?" Ayane seemed confused. Understandably so, she had never met Charles or his pet before. "Charles' pet possum. Her name is Gao." Mae smiled, answering Ayane's question. "Ah, I see. First I thought this Gao person was a relative to Charles." Well, she wasn't too far off with that. Gao was his only companion in his home after all. She was the only family he had.

"Oh! Sorry..." Mae quickly apologized to Charles. "I didn't mean to scare you..." Her grip on his hand tightened slightly. "Thanks, Charles. I know just which song to sing. I think you'll like it." She would be able to sing! This day was getting better and better! "N-nothing... I'm just a little nervous is all..." Mae continued to fidget in place. "Well, She's getting nervous because you'll be watching her performance, Charles. Right Mae?" Ayane smiled at Charles, friendly. "Yeah..." As always, Ayane hit the nail right on the head. There was no use trying to come up with an explanation with her around... Not that she wanted to lie to Charles either. "Mae's a really talented singer. Just watch. You'll be blown away!" Ayane turned to Charles. "G-geez... I'm not that good..." The pigtailed girl frowned at Mae. "Sure you are. Now let's get going, we don't wanna miss it. Come on!" And before any of them could react, Ayane took Mae's un-occupied hand, and dragged her along with her, causing Charles to follow as well.

When tey arrived at the stage, Mae signed up with both her name, and the song of her choosing. Ayane saw the name, and smiled widely. "Ah, now I see... Go get em girl!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Gao? Oh, she remembered Gao. That was nice of her, she only met Gao once. "Ah, she's back at my place now. I think her offspring are developing correctly in her pouch, so they are going to be able to come out soon." He shook his head and made a slight grimace. "I'm not sure how I will handle that."

-----------------------------

He got lost again during their little dialogue. She was nervous because of him? L-like he was nervous right now because of her? "I- I'm sure you'll do great. So don't be nervous." He looked her straight in the eyes and nodded. He was gonna do anything for her. "So let's go."

-----------------------------

As the trio signed up at the counter, they would be able to notice a large group of people has already gathered backstage. Mae was given a pink sticker with her name on it and sent into the back as well. Charles left her hand unwillingly and waved at her as he made his way along with Ayane to the middle of the plaza where the audience has been gathering. Several more people signed up after her and that was it. The singing competition was about to begin.

The idol girl made her way back on stage.

Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 Tumblr_new0diBj6A1qir39ro1_500

"Heya heya, everybody! The signups are officially over in 3... 2... 1... Now!" She stroke up a pose, stretching her left hand up as high as she could. "You know what that means, don't you? All these brave souls that have signed up are now going to perform in front of the whole Galaxy amusement park! And the bestest singer among all of them will rightfully earn the title of a superstar! I, myself and I are going to be the judge for this show, so just take a deep breath and brace yourselves, because the show is about to get on the road!" Her whoe act was sort of captivating, even to Charles. The over the top nature of her gestures and her unnaturally loud voice further boosted by the amplifiers behind her gave her this sort of mighty presence, one that you just couldn't take your eyes off because she completely took over all of your senses. He shook his head and turned to Ayane. "..." He wanted to ask her about Mae, but couldn't think of a good question... So he just shook his head again, slapped his cheeks and turned back towards the stage, in the middle of which a new girl had now been standing...

Minutes lined up one after another as contestants sang their songs. Some were good, some were bad, but all were accompanied by the idol's booming voice full of praise. There were times she seemed to be dozing off even, but she always jumped up at the end of each act to salute the singer and thank them for their brilliant performance. It kind of got on Charles' nerves, the way she lied and pretended. What was the deal of that?

Finally, it came the time for Mae to hog the stage all to herself... The music would've started on her signal.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:25 pm

"Wait... Gao is having kids?" This was news, even to Mae. Good news, though. "That's wonderful! I'll gladly help out. We should take good care of her once it's time." Mae gave him a reassuring smile. "I'll help you and Gao out as much as I can. That much, I promise you."

"Hehe... As long as I have your support... I feel like I can do anything, Charles. Thanks for the support, you two. I really mean it!" She took an extra long moment to look at Charles one last time before going to the backstage area. "Alright, then. Off I go. Wish me luck."

After a short while, it was Mae's turn. The competition wasn't all that, but Mae knew this wasn't going to be a walk in the park. A couple of the contestants had been good. But Mae knew, that with Charles and Ayane watching, she could perform better than anyone else.

She stood there on the scene for a while, scanning the large crowd after Charles and Ayane. Sure enough, she found them. // This is for you... Charles. // Mae thought to herself, steeling her own nerves, giving the go signal.

Mae shut out everything else, and focused on singing. It was here she truly felt alive. She danced gracefully in tune with the music, keeping her gaze intently focused on Charles in the crowd. After she was done, she awaited the crowd and the judge's response to her performance. It had been a positively amazing experience. She had actually performed on a large stage for the first time. Now, all she could do was wait... Hopefully Charles had enjoyed her performance...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:52 pm

The audience was pretty much in motion during the whole competion, squirming in harmony like some living being. People were leaving, new people arriving and a silent whisper loomed in the air above the crowd, sometimes even overshadowing the contestants. Which was reasonable, as the whole competition thing was slowly growing more and more annoying, so the amount of people on the plaza has been in constant decrease. When was Mae finally going to perform? However, once Mae entered the stage and her voice finally rang through the plaza, everybody stopped to turn their stares towards the stage, eager to see who was singing in what, to most of them, sounded like jibberish. Even Charles was kind of surprised when the song started, but that was only because he had no idea what to expect. When he finally realized what it all was, he smiled. She sounded nice, even he couldn't deny that, so he waved at her. S-she was looking at him, so he had to do something! "Mae!" Other people, seemed to share his feelings on the subject. Most just stared blankly at the girl, utterly captivated by her rhythmic voice. It didn't matter she was singing in an unfamiliar language. The judge as well, woke up from her shallow slumber to watch Mae.

"Who said what now? *yawn*" She rubbed her eyelids and then looked up. "J-japanese? Oh, I see ~" She whispered as she crossed her hands and leaned back in her chair, resting her feet on the table in front of her. "She's good, though."

Charles started clapping when Mae's performance ended. Several others joined him as well. The judge stood up and started clapping with a big grin on her face, but she did so for all the other contestants. She congratulated Mae and sent her into the backstage. Soon, the singing competition ended and the judge returned to the stage, calling with herself all the contestants. It was time to announce the winner. "I-it has to be Mae, right?" Charles turned to Ayane, almost nervously poking her shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey Penecia, having fun already?" The judge began. "Sadly, the competition has come to an end... But fear not, for we have found ourselves a new star!" She leaned forward, giggled and pulled out an envelope from her shoe, waving it at the audience. "Yep, you guessed it! The winner's name is written in this envelope! But yowch, how am I gonna be able to open it with this microphone in my hand?" She jumped up, making a pouted face. "Ah, I suppose someone from the audience would come up and help me, won't you? Let's see... Eeny meeny... You!" She pointed her finger right at the unsuspecting Charles. Noticing his confused face, she giggled. "Yes, you, don't be shy! Come on everybody, let's greet my new assistant!" Charles just stared blankly... Perhaps he needed a little push, eh Ayane ~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:23 pm

"See? Told ya she was good." Ayane winked at Charles, before returning her attention to her friend on stage. Ayane even started singing along quietly. "You know what this song is called?" She raised an eyebrow at Charles. "My Dearest. That's the song's name... Quite fitting for the occasion I must say. You know, Mae's adoptive mother is a singer. This is one of her songs. And it just so happens to be her favorite." She suddenly perked up. "Ah... She picked this song, just for you..."

"Yeah! It has to be!" Ayane smiled back at Charles. Yeah, there was no way she was going to lose this. The crowd had been completely captivated by Mae's song. Unlike the other contestants, Mae sang in another language, and still grabbed everyone's attention. She was just... incredible. Ayane had always been jealous of that. Ayane didn't have any special talents at all. Yet, Mae had accepted her for who she was. And that was something the girl had been very grateful for.

After Mae's song had ended, she stood there quiet for a second, before the crowd positively exploded with applauses. She was overjoyed. Her first time on stage and it was going this well? If only Kinaku had seen her standing on stage right now. She would've been proud. The pinkette gave the crowd a deep bow. "Thank you..." She whispered into the microphone, before walking backstage again.

"Go on! Don't leave her hanging. COME ON! Just... Go already. Mae's waiting!" Ayane gently pushed Charles forward towards the stage. How fitting this all was...
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:48 am

"I'm going, I'm going!" Charles shrugged Ayane away and turned towards the stage. Why did she have to pick him for this? Unwillingly, he climbed up and accepted the envelope from the girl, giving a glanc towards Mae before turning to the audience, all nervous, and opening the envelope.

"So, what does it say?" The idol asked him playfully. Ugh...

"M-Mae Iharu. Mae!" Eight letters were written across the paper he pulled out of the envelope. Mae won! He turned towards her with a smile, but was stopped by a sudden blast off confetti from somewhere behind him along with the judge, who pulled the paper out of his hand and waved it above her head.

"We've got ourselves a winner!" She shouted as she grabbed Mae's hand and pulled it up. "Your brilliant performance, despite being in an unfamiliar language, has touched all of the audience's hearts, along with mine! Ah, such a wondrful voice you have there, Mae. ~" She grinned at her, still holding her hand, as she turned to address the audience once again. "You know what that means, dontcha!? Yep, this girl is gonna have to leave her next Saturday evening open, because she is going to be singing at my very own concert here in Penecia! She also won two free tickets to bring some of her friends to come listen to her during her moment of glory! Isn't that wonderful, huh Mae?" The crowd began to cheer and the idol girl turned to Mae. Charles has been pushed off stage by the other contestants. "You wanna give it a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:53 pm

// She chose Charles? // Well, that was a wonderful coincidence. Mae couldn't help but smile as she saw him walking up on stage. The suspense hung heavy over all the contestants and the audience alike, as Charles was given the envelope. Could she win? Maybe. It would've been great if she did indeed, but if not, Mae didn't care about that part. She got to sing on stage in front of a large crowd. That in itself was a reward enough.

"M-Me!?" Mae squealed happily, bouncing up and down like a little kid, delighted beyond belief. She had actually won. "T-Thanks..." Mae said meekly. She was in a shocked state... Then she saw how rudely they had shoved Charles off stage... How hurt he must've felt... As soon as this was over, she wanted to run back down to Charles, and give him a big hug. He deserved... No... needed one, Mae felt.

"Yeah! I'd love to!" Mae grinned back into the idols face. "I allready know who to bring. Hehe..." She said shyly. Of course. Who else would she bring if not Charles. Well, Ayane too... Maybe.

After the celebrations were over, Mae rushed off stage, and looked for Charles. The moment she would see him, the pinkette would run up to him and give the android a loving hug. "D-Did you like it?" She asked him nervously... "So... Are you free next saturday?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to have FUN! [Charles]   Time to have FUN! [Charles] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to have FUN! [Charles]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next