Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Chance to Cheer Up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 pm

Rita narrowed her eyes at the Primordial before holding up her green flaming weapon in front of her, trying to take the thing's attack head on... needless to say, the attempt didn't work, and Rita doubled back as the spikes hit her, grunting as she held her head.

"Right..." The now short-haired silvernette took a deep breath, regaining her composure. "Greek, right? Man, obscure languages are your thing. Why don't you try Latin next? I think a dead language fits you more." She seemed to be a lot calmer now, eager to continue on... if not for those words. Rita didn't know Greek, but she had heard it before, on occasion, since her brother liked studying miscellaneous stuff in his free time. She never actually learned it, but knew how to recognize it. Really, the only reason she didn't the first time... was, well, she was just too pumped. Now, though, with her fatigue, she simply decided to observe for a moment.

"I see..." Rita held a hand to her abdomen, the same place that she was hurt in before when she went into a dungeon with Sharaku... that was rough, and this was as well... at the time, she knew what she had to do to avoid it, but this was an emergency now... maybe it would be better to weed out danger. "First lesson... make the enemy weak." Her experience with having Nero make an enemy more susceptible to the party's attacks was big, no question. Rita knew exactly what to do... but her condition didn't allow her to. If Lia had something like that, she was basically advising her to use it now.

"This timer basically sucks. Do you know what he meant? I'm sure that language was Greek, but no idea what it translates to." The silvernette retreated back to her loved one's side, her face easing into a slightly more sane on than before. Guess all it took was just a knock to the noggin'. She hunkered down and crouched, ready to take any hit as her weapon swirled around her, illuminating the area in a nice green light. She wasn't doing anything, currently, so she would be susceptible to hits, but would try and call out to others around her, including Simon.

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EBmzadm

"I know other people are there! Come to where you hear my voice!" Rita shouted as loud as her lungs could handle, most likely covering the whole combat area right now. She put on a small smirk before closing her eyes and concentrating slowly, feeling her weapon about to turn back to normal.

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:56 pm

When Oki got on Persephone’s back after that roll, it was then that it somewhat relaxed and realized that even though it did not feel the hit at the moment that electrical attack had really hit it. As it leaned heavily against its shadow weapon, its hands shook lightly under the strain of the attack. Geez, if this guy kept dishing out damage like that then it would take a miracle to survive. Especially when Oki’s earlier attack had completely missed. Tch! Well, chalk it up to bad luck on that end. Maybe next round it would get luckier. After all, luck seemed to be on their side…for a few seconds at least. While DJ had been hit also and had let out a scream that made the insides of the being churn, her Persona did have some other neat musical scores to play. Like the healing one it released. As the wave of healing music rushed over all on the field, Oki felt its strength returning and pain being eased.

Sitting up on Persephone, Oki would’ve thanked DJ, but Ananke became a distraction as he began to talk and then do something that wasn’t so nice. He unleashed some form of spiky attack that Persephone tensed up at before jumping to the side. The spikes went pass missing itself and somehow missed the circus girl too; however, it hit everyone else. While the silver haired girl and guy with glasses still stood, DJ went down.  As she went down, Persephone hurried over to down girl. When they reached her, Oki hopped off and kneeled down by DJ looking over at her with great concern. She was unconscious, but thankfully still breathing. She was unconscious…just like Dani had been back then. The only difference here was that Oki had allies and could actually do something this time…It would not lose her here.

As Persephone took a defensive stance before Oki and DJ, the old being would focus on DJ as it grabbed one of her hands with its own as above helicopters could be heard and mixed with Ananke’s taunting. Focusing on DJ mostly, Oki would call upon the power of its shadow, the defending kitsune turning a light shade of blue as its tails whipped the air. The blue energy flow off the shadow and would form in Oki’s hand that held onto DJ’s and then transfer into the girl, hopefully reviving her before something else bad happened.

When that job was done, Oki would stay by DJ as it glanced around the area taking not the Fallen Angel was trying to wave off the helicopters and the silver head and the circus girl seemed to be working together. The silver head was defending the circus girl while she was suggesting her to perform some sort of attack on Ananke. Shortly after that the silver head was calling for them to come near so they could hear her better.
Alright, but first…

Oki would look over at DJ and ask if she was okay when (and if) she woke up. If she was okay, the being would help her to her feet.

“Come on. Let’s go to her, yes?” Oki suggested before hopping back on Persephone and reaching out for DJ. If she took the offered hand, the being would pull her up on the fox and move quickly over to where the circus girl and silver head was, being sure to keep an eye on both the helicopters and Ananke.

The Useful Box of Info. :
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:39 am

The DJ looked around her and smiled. It seemed like the battle was going smoothly enough, no deaths at least. Heh, Blood Bag was out of it if he couldn't even manage killing a civilian! This guy was one of those tree dogs! All bark and no bite! Hee hee! Even her Persona was laughing in her lilt tone at the progress of the battle, even if that last hit hurt like hell... With the healing abilities she had, she'd be able to withstand any attack he thrown at her! That is... That's what she thought anyways... Those spikes came so sudden and so fast that the even with the speed boost, DJ wasn't fast enough to jump out of the way.

The spikes hit her dead center, flinging the DJ back a few spaces and binging her to her knees. Hell, that hurt like hell... Her Persona was effected too as it seemed exhausted on the DJ's evoker. The two felt the energy ebb from them... The DJ weekly looked around her at the people, a light smirk coming across her face until she laid eyes on Blood Bag himself... Heh, she wasn't going down without any last words as she dug her axe guitar's blade in the ground before playing one last cord.

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 2Lmroi0

"Too my... N-Number one fan... Mr. B-Blood Bag himself...! N-Never forget... T-That I... H-Hurt you first... D-Don't.... G-Go down guys... S-Stand... Ugh... Strong..."

With that, the DJ sighed and her grip loosed on her guitar axe. She fell down to the ground, still breathing, but knocked out cold. She couldn't hear, feel, see... It was darkness with no seeable way out of it. Her head hurt... Why'd she have to have a headache in her final breaths? That sucked... Oh well... At least her parents would miss her now... Maybe they'd stop fighting and saying she was a failure... Heh, she died fighting a monster... That had to have merit to it... They'd all be okay without her... Calvin would find a new star and her parents would learn to cope... She wasn't afraid... Though, wait? What? Was she in heaven already? Whoa, that was fast... Uhm...

The DJ opened her eyes only to see the Oki looking down at her. It got up and looked around as the DJ slowly got to her knees. Hell, her head hurt... But, she wasn't dead, was she? Wow, that was a long monologue for nothing... Bummer... But, hm... She wasn't dead so woooooo! She'd still rock this Blood Bag's fate to shreds! She got up to her feat and picked up her guitar axe, looking up at the Oki as he sat on his... Giant pet fox thingy... Wow, that was so cool! Did Dan Dan have one too? She couldn't wait to see! She nodded and took the Oki's hand though and sat on top of the fox behind it. Hm... Ah hah! This'd be perfect!

"Aight aight aight! The DJ ain't dead! Gunna blow ya'lls minds with this duet! Don't be afraid! We're gunna make Blood Bag here pay for ruining our fun! DJ talkin gold an silver! None of them lies an fancy words! Ya hear, Blood Bag!? You ain't gunna see the light of day after we're done with ya!"

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 Tumblr_mk65mxwpBN1rye1gyo1_400

She called out to the crowd and Blood Bag himself. She had a silly grin on as her tongue hung out. She began playing another radical song as Tamara appeared above her, the healing melody before radiating to those battling alongside the DJ. She wasn't going to allow anyone to fall... That meant not being crazy reckless, but she could live with that for the moment after all. This battle was going to go down in the history books! The DJ's music resounded around the area accompanied by Tamara's own melody. The two rockers where going to inspire these people to believe in them even if it killed her! Which... It kinds almost already did... Eh heh~... Battle time though!

Stats:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:21 pm

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 Ananke13

When Rita guarded, she noticed that the counter on her arm was slowly fading away. And the feeling of dread from a possible demise from the incantation he had given her was suddenly gone. It looked like she was safe. Ananke laughed a bit at her even as she succeeded, without a care in the worlds. “Nice job. You succeeded after I gave you the answer….it won't be that easy next time little girl.” he looked around at the group that was showing up, including the multiple batches of copters and police cars now approaching a reasonable distance from the fight. Ananke sighed. “Maan…fuck it. I’ve had enough here. Seeing you guys try to fight me is kind of boring. Welp, that’s cool. I gotta go look for Thesis’ kid, and I heard they were on the islands here somewhere. I’ll probably screw around here again, so you guys can fight me any other day though. Maybe I will attack this place again! You guys had some badass moves. Maybe it’ll be even more exciting to show you how brutally fun this all is. I can smell the Angel on you kid, so you're just one of those little errand boys like every other one? Well, you got your Fate postponed, enjoy it while you can, cronies.” He snorted when Oki and Ri showed up, and gave Simon a look of annoyance, while looking at Rita and Lia like they were his next meal. Afterwards, he began to fade within the blood that he stood in, while a couple cops held out their guns and shouted to stop…but it was too late. He faded along with the blood stain, and with it, the Personas and abilities that they summoned. The air was clear of everything supernatural minus the visible rifts. Were anyone trying to use their abilities, they would fail and they would vanish. It seemed for the moment, there was no violence, and the intense struggle though short-lived, could still not leave fast enough…

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 Tumblr_mtzz9cDCoJ1qa94xto2_500

When Alraune disappeared, Lia sighed heavily and fell forward to the ground, fatigued; something she hasn’t felt in a long time, and much less like this. The cops began to move in closer, but of course rather carefully, enclosing the group on one side, while the choppers came from the other side of the road, holding out guns to everyone of the team, including Simon, who was now stepping in front of the group to guard them from the cops, as if to defend them. “I know I haven’t done anything, and I bet a couple of you know about me, but just trust me right now. We can talk later.” He looked to the side at them when he spoke before looking back to the cops and raising his voice to make sure they could hear. “How is the woman who was shot? Is anyone else hu-“ “That’s enough Simon Alba.”

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 Quenty10

Stepping out of one of the vehicles was an officer who was slowly getting a name. Officer Qwentyn Harris stepped out, a hand on his holster and stepped to the side of the cops already armed. He looked stressed, and yet you could tell his composure was still standing, like he had been through so much. Ever since his time here as a rookie, he has become almost a rising star, jumping through and impressing everyone, acting a bit more aggressive. But this was not the time for reminiscing. “Simon Alba, Rita Arisato, Lia Abate. You and the rest of you all will be coming with me. You obviously know more than what we are seeing, and after this, we can’t risk you guys endangering the lives of everyone here. Now, submit yourselves or we will have to take you in by force,” he said. Simon clicked his tongue. “Do you understand what just happened? These people were attacked; the fault is my ow-“ “I will hear none of it. I know enough to know about what they are capable of,” his young but stern voice called out; cutting expertly through Simon's pitiful attempt at a lie while looking to Rita and Lia, signaling to them that he knew exactly what he was talking about, but he also eyed Ri and Oki with the same suspicious glare. Simon didn’t move, but he sighed. There had to be a better way out of this than going to the cops. Could he think of something before they just decided to try and take them?

Battle Completed - You Have Survived

Everyone earns 1500 EXP each

Shuffle Time:

Conditions for Victory:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:23 pm

((Shuffle Time got rewound, but you guys got a stat booster.))

The following stats go up by 5:

Oki:

Ri:

Rita:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:42 pm

When Ananke seemed to be... pleased? Was that it? Regardless, when Ananke did his little ending thing, Rita raised an eyebrow. She had absolutely no idea what even happened, but the fight was gone as suddenly as it came. Though she didn't say anything about him leaving, Rita did immediately react as Lia seemed to fall forward, catching her in her arms and clutching her tightly as she herself fell forward due to her crouching position.

"He's gone... took him long enough." When the squad cars seemed to close in on their position, though, and guns pointed at them, Rita would do nothing but keep holding Lia unless the performer herself had broken her hold by now, but she did try and sit upwards after that.

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 LcGmyf7

"Excuse me, do you think I could speak before we're all taken to juvie?" Rita looked at Qwentyn with a bored look after his speech. She didn't mind cooperating, but cutting someone off without hearing them wasn't the way an officer should work. "I don't know what Mr. Alba did so wrong to prevent you from listening to him, nor do I really care that much, but I feel like you should at least investigate what happened here before hauling us off right away. I'm not sure if you heard or saw, but there was someone else here before, the one who attacked us, and he said that he'd be around here for now... this is just a suggestion, but I think it wise to station a few officers here and try to keep this area under lockdown, don't you agree? After all, I'm sure you don't want casualties from this incident." Her voice didn't sound threatening, and her body language showed almost no emotion, not even fatigue. She was genuinely appealing for the police officer to at least hear her out, but wasn't just gonna lunge out at him for it... well, if he tried force or hurt Lia, then it would be unavoidable, but she'd go quietly if she absolutely needed to. Needless to say, if Rita was cut off, she'd continue to speak regardless, seemingly unfazed by whatever words anyone could say to her as she just gave her speech for the officers and anyone else to listen.

"Just rest for now, Lia, okay? That fight was more tiring than you could have hoped for on your first... don't worry, I'll keep you safe. Always." The silvernette turned back to her loved one with a soft smile, trying to assure her that nothing else was going to happen to them today or soon, if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Oki and Ri would arrive close to the silver head girl and circus girl. As Persephone pulled to a stop wagging her tails and growling lightly at Ananake, Oki hopped off of her prepared to aid the others if needed; however, before it could perform any actions of its own, it seemed the strong being had gotten tired of them. As he gave his speech, Oki watched him coldly not exactly liking being called an errand boy by the likes of him. Still the being didn’t snap back as it instead watched as the being decided to leave the scene.

As he sunk away, whatever was in the air that had allowed them to use their powers vanished and with that gone Persephone would lay on the ground before fading into dust that seemingly blew away on the wind. It would give DJ a short distance to fall if she was still on the creature and if not then she would be just fine. Oki felt the light tickle of the tattoo reforming on its back as the area became semi-calm. It seemed the battle had ended when the silver head had guarded the circus girl. It seemed to end her curse and Ananke’s amusement, but still that did not relieve Oki. Ananke was loose now and could attack anywhere. That would make its job a bit harder as it had to focus on both the other worlds and this one. After all, Deva had hinted that something on the other side might’ve caused this. The being would have to investigate…and perhaps not alone. Maybe it could turn to these people for help; however….there was the problem of cops at the moment.

They surrounded had them cornered and if the officer speaking was any sign, it didn’t look like they were going to get off easy. He wouldn’t even let Simon finish a sentence. How irksome, but it seemed that Oki wasn’t the only one annoyed by that action. The silvernette Rita spoke to the officer suggesting he should at least hear them out and investigate other things that had occurred, but how much the other heard her was questionable. Still Rita was right. Now that Ananke was gone there was another issue at hand.

“Officer, I understand why you must be on edge, but can you at least help the injured and the dead here?” Oki asked as green eyes moved from the officer to the injured and dead that that were scattered about from the gun man in the mask. His body was still lying in its spot where he had fallen…The mask a shattered mess and the gun missing….hmmm…odd, but irrelevant at the moment. Green eyes would turn back to the officer in the front watching him calmly to see what he would do. The being would not fight an officer, but it could not afford to be locked up either….It wondered if the officer would really leave the injured and dead...leaving the gun man case uninvestigated just get them. Was he really that illogical and cold?

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:28 am

Ugh... Annoying... The punk totally ignored her! Grrr... The DJ'd drive her guitar axe into his ugly mug the next time he ever showed his face near her again! The DJ was a  proud DJ and Blood Bag totally disgraced her. Rude flipper... Flipping meany rude flipper! Ugh... Oh well... The DJ had rode atop Persephone and jumped off of her when Oki did. Her Persona vanished once that crazy power went away, taking the DJ's guitar axe with her. Her evoker stayed for some reason... Though, Tamara wasn't on the little screen any more, one  a heart that would occasionally beat. Huh... Why a heart? Meh, who knew... The DJ just knew she was flipping exhausted.

Much like Lia, the DJ fell to her knees and slumped backwards a bit. Her whole body was exhausted... Even her emotions... Who knew battles where so cumbersome? The DJ didn't... And jeez not even coffee would be a good kick started. The DJ didn't pay much mind to the cops... She had already met a few thanks to that weird hero guy the other other day. The DJ didn't even pay much mind to the injured people... Erg, her body ached to much... But ey, this guy was bein mean to Glasses... Dish much? She slowly stood up, albeit in a tired and weak stance... Even her eyes weren't full of their usual luster. Ew... The DJ hated feeling this way...

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 Za62sO9

"... D-Dude... Chill, man... No one's, like... Goin to not comply... Jeez my head hurts..." she said in an exhausted tone, the last bit pointed more towards Oki as she rubbed a temple with a painted finger. She sighed though, not really feeling up to complaining further as her legs began to shake... Eesh, was this how everyone felt after fighting...? The DJ couldn't imagine doing this again knowing you'd end up feeling dead afterwards... Regardless, the DJ's leg shaking in a way that brought her to her knees again.

"Shiz..." she mumbled as she brought a hand to her face. Eesh she needed a nap... Regardless, the DJ wasn't going to complain with the cops... Like they'd listen to her anyways... But eh, lawyer dad could get her out of the brig if necessary... That is, if he'd even bother coming to help her. Eh, oh well... Time to just not pass out... Or something... Maybe one of them had an aspirin?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:04 am

"We know very well what happened here. And while we have been carrying those to safety, this area HAS been locked down. Perhaps you didn't notice." In fact, when he said it, the area seemed a lot more empty. At the start of the fight it was clear many civilians were running for their lives, but in the latter half, it had all seemed to go quiet minus the police's presence. It really was a barren wasteland if not for the buildings. "We simply want to get you to safety as well, and then go through properly what happened. But I won't ignore the danger you all possess." He said. It was true, in the eyes of a civilian, the powers they all held were tools of extreme danger, given they just fought someone who nearly leveled the area. He knew enough about what they had to know what they could do in a broad sense. For the girl to be not so cooperative and speak her mind when she truly is on the other end of the stick was a foolish move on her part, or so Qwentyn believed. Though naivety aside they were citizens as well, and they needed proper treatment. It didn't take a scientist to know that they all were fighting the obvious threat. That however did not remove them from suspicion.

Lia hung onto Rita and sighed heavily, her eyes fluttering, perhaps her impressive will had kept her up, but she did not lose consciousness as of yet. Simon noticed this along with Ri and with a frown, looked back to Harris. "I am fine. Take me in first, but get these kids some care. They were pulled into a fight on my behalf; unwittingly at that. They are in no condition to be questioned as you can obviously tell. They are not going to give you anything valuable, so let them get to the nearest hospital," Simon said, beginning to step forward and after reaching into his pocket and setting a very familar gun to the ground, he then raised his hands in the air to signal himself being unarmed. Qwentyn looked down, almost feeling guilty. Simon was right, though he knew the trick behind what he was saying; an obvious tell. The children could very well be victims in all of this. He signaled to the other forces to lower their weapons, which they did; some reluctantly so, out of fear perhaps? The choppers behind them with cops outside lowered their own. "If you mean no harm, step forward. The same goes for anyone else able. If not, we will get you to immediate care. Understand that this is for the safety of other unfortunate civilians; those unlike you who don't know how to deal with this." Qwentyn looked at them, his eyes a bit softer now. They didn't to mean any harm, though that did not mean they didn't pose a threat. He would be watching to see if anyone had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:51 am

Rita sighed, relieved, it seemed that her worries were unfounded after all. Better, then, since she had hoped this from the start. "I'm very glad to hear that. I apologize for being... hostile, in a way, I figure it was still the rush from the fight." The silvernette put on a thin smile, still very relieved that the civilians were indeed safe. If the police had already done their work, better yet, she didn't need to worry about the island... well, sort of. There were still things to do, but she just listened to everyone speak for now. Of course she was worried about the others, but she brushed a hand through Lia's hair first as consolation for such a tiring experience. Rita never wished this for her.

"I'll cooperate willingly, I can still stand easily." To demonstrate this, Rita got up using her legs only, carrying Lia still but shifting to a sort of bridal style. "I think I can be of some help to you, but... please, have Lia be treated. I think her and that girl there need the most rest..." The silvernette glanced back at Ri and how tired the girl was. She didn't know her name, but it came to her to protect them, yet she couldn't. Maybe it wasn't her job in the beginning, maybe it was something she just thrust upon herself, but this is what she had to do. Surprisingly to even herself, though, Rita only seemed a bit tired, if at all. Truthfully, she just seemed fatigued from the running, not mentally exhausted as Lia or Ri. Was this because she barely used anything that required her to strain her mind? Perhaps so.

"I hold no physical weapon with me, be sure of that." Rita moved forward to stand next to Simon, still carrying Lia with her. She didn't want to leave the performer behind at all if she could help it, so, if she could, she'd personally make sure that Lia got to a hospital for aid. The silvernette just smiled brightly at her loved one, still, happy that the biggest ordeal today just... ended. Thank God for that.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:37 pm

When DJ began to collapse, Oki moved to her side kneeling down next to her to check to see if she was okay before green eyes looked up at the officer and what was happening around it after words had been said. The one known as Simon was saying this was his fault and if anyone was to be taken in it should be him while the rest of them be taken to the hospital for aid. As Oki watched the other step forward it took note he pulled out the gunman’s weapon, but why Simon had picked the thing up in the first place was beyond it.

Was he predicting this would happen and so in turn picked the gun up to make him seem the most likely suspect of them all? Impressive thinking if this was the case, but Oki wondered only for a little bit about the curious nature of the situation before refocusing on the present. It seemed like things were calming down. The silvernette and the circus girl she seemed to protect so were getting up and heading over to the cops. Semi-peace was gained even if fear still hung in the air from the civilians cops that had seen it all. It was an unpleasant thing, but something that Oki easily pushed aside as it pushed itself to its feet feeling a bit sleepy and sore, but nothing else.

Looking down at DJ it would hold out its hand to her.

“Come on. I’ll help you walk,” Oki said and then would stay by DJ side waiting for her to either decline or accept its offer. If she accept it, the being would become a support for her to lean on as it began to guide her to where the others were with the cops.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:02 pm

The DJ stayed quiet... She didn't want to talk to say the least... She didn't pay too much attention aside from Fem!Silver and Ms. Circus bein close to each other and Glasses giving the cops a gun... Um, was that from the shooter...? Ugh, who knew? To many things happened for the DJ to focus and she was barely staying awake! Ugh... Did she need a doctor...? She had been kicked pretty hard earlier... Not to mention being trampled by a few people when she did fall... Owie...

The DJ looked up at the Oki when it offered its hand to her. Why was it being so nice...? The DJ didn't really stop to think about it... But, it felt nice to have someone care about the DJ so much... Like, the Oki kinda saved her back there... The DJ didn't really want to think about how careless she thought when she coulda died... The DJ had to much to live for after all... Eesh, she coulda actually died there...

"... Thanks..." the DJ said with a weak smile before being helped up by the Oki. She leaned heavily on it, unable to stand without her legs shaking. She was exhausted on all accounts... And it didn't feel good... She didn't want to go to the hospital but... Could she actually make it through questioning at a police office? She might zone out a lot... Or, at worst, pass out... Ergh, it didn't feel good being in this situation...

"... C-Can... W-We like, step forward...? I... Don't wanna go to the hospital... I... Really don't want to go there..." she said towards Oki with a light sigh... She couldn't keep up her stage facade with the way she was feeling right now... She knew if she went to a hospital, her parents would come rushing down to see her... And with the way she felt, she wasn't going to recover through first class tickets to this place... She had to avoid her parents at all costs... M-Maybe... Regardless, the Oki and DJ stepped forward alongside Fem!Silver and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Lia was shaking, and panting lightly when Rita helped her. She looked weakly up to her with a small smile, and buried her head to her shoulder. When Rita began to walk beside him, Simon would walk towards her. “Sorry,” he said when reaching her. And odd thing to say, but following it, she would see the lower hem of his coat furl, and a foot would come out to come and hook behind Rita’s leg to push her forward as a sort of trip. She wouldn’t fall forward unless her balance was dreadful, but the movement was to make sure Rita stumbled a bit. Should Rita understand anything, or otherwise fell for it, Simon would still be there to hold her up including Lia, albeit him suddenly jolting violently at the moment of impact. Not often he gets closer to girls like these. He hoped it would work given it was hidden by his coat and well, did anyone see it coming? Regardless of what happened, he would speak up, a little louder than necessary, but nonetheless probably loud enough for the cops to hear. “Rita! You okay? You aren’t in any condition to keep going either. Stop acting so tough,” he said sternly, like a father protecting a child.

Qwentyn definitely heard it, and his eyes lowered. Simon looked back to him. “Just take me. Get everyone here to a hospital.” Qwentyn looked down as if to contemplate before looking back at him. He didn’t say anything, but even with the slight curl of his lips, Simon probably knew that Qwentyn knew this was a trick. What was this guy playing at? He only wanted to keep the peace and try to do what he could to help both sides, but why was he purposely trying to deceive the enforcement. Did he have a plan? Were his intentions even good? Regardless, Harris would radio in for ambulances, and they would arrive on the scene in time. Simon gave a glance to Ri and Oki and winked under his grey hair, hoping they got the message. He was good at keeping things hidden, but he purposely tried to make sure everyone near him saw, to understand his idea.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Rita stroked Lia's shoulder gently with her fingers as she felt her shake, trying to calm her down. Maybe Rita had overestimated her before... Lia was a girl like her, and that meant she got scared once in a while as well, right? Honestly... even the silvernette was terrified. If it wasn't for her suppressing it, she would have been shaking in front of Ananke, no question... however, seeing her loved one like that was just a bit... heart crushing, for her. Regardless, her attention was pulled to Simon as he spoke.

"Sorry for wh-- Gaah!" After the fight, one thing she wasn't expecting was her teammate tripping her up like that, but was surprised as he caught her as well. Rita, panicking, sort of brought Lia closer to herself, but didn't drop her due to the carrying method. "..." The silvernette just frowned with a pained face at Simon before sighing, a bit of a weak smile on her.

A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 UMAHgXj

"I guess it's no use hiding it, huh. I don't need too much treatment, but I guess I can go with them to the hospital... besides, I need to watch over Lia." Rita turned her head at Simon and winked at him with the eye facing away from the police, then crouched down slightly, laying the performer on the ground but holding her so she'd be in a sitting position.

"I, uh... I think we should all go to the hospital... if Mr. Alba says he doesn't want to go, I guess that's his choice. I'm sure it'll just be a check-up to make sure we're all right... right?" It should be obvious by now that Rita was trying to appeal to most people, but she was still... rather conflicted about this. Well, enough was enough, she guessed. When she was out of the hospital... which really shouldn't be that long, she would try and visit Qwentyn and maybe Simon... if he could be found anywhere.

"Officer, do you mind if I call my brother? I'm sure he can cover our expenses easily... mostly, I guess. I also think he's someone you'd want to meet, maybe." Crymson, as Rita knew, was once a User as well, and could definitely be of some help to Qwentyn if he were to be called... it wasn't like he'd be against it, since it was for the good of the islands and, truthfully, in a larger scale if this continued, the world... regardless, Rita would just wait for Qwentyn's decision, kneeling down next to Lia and keeping her close. Heh... well, Lia got to carry her once before, right? Rita guessed this was just retribution from that...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:41 pm

“DJ can hide with Oki if the hospital scares her,” the being said quietly to DJ when she requested they not go to the hospital or move forward. The being would stay where it was not willing to drag her forward if she didn’t want to move as its green eyes drifted tiredly from the girl to the others around it. While it was in a half daze, it was still highly aware of what was happening around it as it kept a grip on DJ its energy slowly draining from her weight, but it didn’t seem to mind as it remained a pillar for the girl to lean on.

As its eyes drifted across the scene, it took note of Simon’s action, but didn’t react to it in any fashion. Even when Rita fell and played into what had happened, the being remained quiet as it gazed from the downed girl to the officer as he moved and called in ambulance at Simon’s request. It didn’t have anything to add onto what had been said and it would not resist being taken to the hospital for a check up, but it wondered if DJ would resist. Shifting its weight to the left to better hold the other better, Oki looked over to her and tried to give her a reassuring smile as the silver head girl spoke.

“Oki will protect DJ, okay? So let’s get checked up like the other said. It be a quick in and out before anyone notices,” Oki told DJ gently trying to ease whatever tension she was gaining from the idea of going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance to Cheer Up   A Chance to Cheer Up - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance to Cheer Up
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next