Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] Empty
PostSubject: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Mae looked out the window of her room back at the dorms with a bored expression. She had a hard time believing it had almost been three weeks now since she had arrived at the dorms. And the weather was proof of how much time really had passed. All the snow that had been falling during her first two weeks was almost completely gone. All that remained was that slushly goo that was the Half-Snow-Half-Water state that usually covered the streets for a couple of days after the snow started to melt... She had gotten here right at the very butt end of January, and now... It was almost March. Time certainly had a strange habbit of flying out the window faster than ever before... Or maybe her sense of time had been slightly warped due to how much of her life had changed in such a short period of time... To think that all of this started right after watching that broadcast on the internet was still astounding for the pink haired girl.

"Well... I can't just sit here and do nothing. Let's see here... What to do today...?" Mae looked at her "To-do List" for the week. Come to think of it, there was one place in San Malarus she had yet to visit... Alongside the radio tower of course, but that was a place she had no buissness going to anyway. But the museum on the other hand... Mae barely knew anything about Azores history, and she was doubtful it was a subject she would be taught at Zela anyway. With her mind made up, she carefully crossed "The Azorean History Museum" off the list, and then the girl exited her room and headed straight for San Malarus.  

The half molten snow slushed underneath her boots as Mae made her way towards the museum. This was the one thing she disliked about the winter... When the snow started to melt. This slushly brown goop was just nasty and dirty. But it was a necessary evil, for Springtime was her favorite time of the year. It was mostly due to the Cherry Blossoming that Mae liked that paticular season so much, with all the pink trees in beautiful bloom. Ah, how she missed Japan. Azores had it's own set of charms though which Mae liked. Penecia was a beautiful location in general, and the sort of tropical style the place had was something the pinkette was quite fond of. She had yet to see the other three islands of Malstu, Standasen and Lunapa, so it was still a bit soon to judge whether she liked it here better or not.

Mae came to a sudden stop outside a large, impressive building. // I guess this is it, huh? // The girl took a step forward, openend the large doors, and entered the museum. The inside wasn't that much out of the ordinary when it came to Museums. Behind the counter sat a girl not much older than Mae herself. What could she be... Like 20, 21 years old? Regardless, being the social butterfly that she is, Mae approached the girl. She didn't seem busy at the moment... Hopefully that was true... "Umm... Excuse me?" Mae made an attempt at grabbing the employee's attention.
The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] Museum_by_happy_mutt-d61oz1a
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:11 pm

As Mae approached the girl on the desk, she would notice that this receptionist had shorter hair around her neck, with deep blue eyes. She was leaning back and sipping a hot brown drink as she approached. She sighed not so subtly and looked up at her. "Welcome aboard. Need anything? My name's Rinna if you have questions," she said, reaching to her desk and handing her a map of the museum. She smiled friendly enough, and adjusted her shirt over her left shoulder so it wasn't so messy.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:28 pm

"Hehe, thanks. I guess I should introduce myself too. I'm Mae Iharu. Nice to meet you!" The pinkette said with a bright smile, as she accepted the map given to her by Rinna. She took a quick glance at it. The place was positively massive in size. Multiple floors too, it seemed. It would be difficult to navigate this complex place on your own, even with a map. It was no stretch to say that this museum was like a maze... With staircases going up and down everywhere between floors.

"Oh, I was wondering if there are any scheduled tours of the museum?" Mae asked Rinna. "I don't know much about Azores in general, since I'm a transfer student at Zela, if you couldn't guess by my name, hehe." The girl smiled sheepishly. "Did you used to be a student there? If I had to guess, you graduated not too long ago, right?" Rinna did look quite young, so her claim wasn't that far-fetched. Then again, she had been wrong before. Age related to looks was very ambiguous, especially among girls.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 pm

She nodded to her, understanding. "I graduated a few years ago. I am actually twenty-two this year. As for tours, there are a bunch of them if you want to take a guided one. The next one will start in under a half hour. Or you are free to walk around yourself and explore. It's completely up to you." She suggested. She pointed to the small line where the guided tour would begin to show her the way if that was where she wanted to go. It was not often she saw transfer students. Actually, to be fair, she had seen plenty of odd things; transfer students were like the water she drank; happened all the time.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:02 am

"Oh, well, I just turned 19 myself, actually." Mae smiled at Rinna happily. She was just three years older than herself. "I think I'll take the guided tour... If I wandered off on my own, I'd probably just get lost." The girl said, scratching the back of her head. "I guess it must be nice to have a place to work at so soon after finishing school, huh? I dunno how easy it is getting a job here in Azores, but it's getting tougher and tougher for us young adults to get a real job." It's a bit of an odd subject, but hey, it's something?

"So, are you in charge of the tours here?" Mae nodded towards Rinna. She didn't see any other staff members around at present. But they might just be out for a short coffee break or something for all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Rinna took a sip of her coffee and nodded. "Usually yeah. I even conduct them sometimes. The museum is fairly big so the tour takes some time. Later on I will be on a tour today, so you may not see me," she said, twiddling her thumbs. "I'm the only supervisor here that's watching today. Fun stuff," she smirked a bit. It looked like it might have irritated her, but she was fine. Things were bothering her less lately. Both news and people were not coming to her, so she felt less attacked. Rinna definitely seemed like a newer person lately, but this young girl probably wouldn't know that. Or she figured not, since they had never met beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:16 pm

"Really? Mind showing me around sometime then if you don't have the time today? Sorry if it's an odd request..." Mae smiled sheepishly. Rinna seemed friendly enough. And to top it off, she was a girl, which was odd for her not to have befriended any girls yet, so why not now? Besides, this was a prime opportunity to learn more about this island. The next two years of her life was going to be spent here on this island, so she might as well get to know the place well while staying here, right?

"Wait, you're the only supervisor here today? That's gotta be stressful. Now that I think about it, there's very little staff around here... Is there something going on, or is this just commonplace here?" Mae hadn't been to many museums before, so she had no real grasp on how things were handled in places like these, but you would think there would be more supervisors in a large museum like this one...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Rinna chuckled a bit. “I guess not many are working today. There’s only one other tour guide here today. Maybe everyone needed a sick day after all the business going around,” she said, growing a sad sigh at it. She seemed very blunt with her words, and did not attempt to hide her disgruntlement with the craziness. “Can you believe how some people are handling it? Walking around like it doesn’t bother them, it’s kind of stupid…” she would have gone on, but she noticed a coworker seeing her and shaking their head, as if they saw a storm coming from her and didn’t want to be a part of it. She gave her a face and turned back to Mae. She hated when she couldn't speak her mind. It was dumb. “But yeah, I can show you around when I get the chance. Was there anything you wanted to see in particular?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 pm

"Well, can you honestly blame them after everything that's been going on recently? I know, it's not an excuse to skip work, but people are afraid." Yeah, things were definatley off about this island. First, the broadcast, then her own kidnapping and awakening... Yeah... things were definetly strange around here. I guess it's only a facade of some sort. Deep down they are probably terrified about all this... I know I was when I watched it. Some of my friend's names were listed..." Her voice trailed off. Whoever did this girl on the broadcast think she was anyway? You can't just disclose information like that to the general public! Of course people were scared. "anything you find interesting."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Rinna crossed her arms and scoffed to the side. "Well, this is the time where everyone needs to be brave. If they don't, then they just get ran over like everyone else. Maybe if they grew a pair..." she said a bit more quietly, looking to her desk. "Well, maybe you should run out there. I don't have anything to do with it, so I just want to know people are doing their part." Dropping the subject, she looked at the map. "You could look at the Lasyian Ruins' relics. They are kind of neat. Or maybe stuff found in Lunapa. This museum always have interesting things."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:00 pm

"That's very true. It's difficult to muster it up though. Makes you wanna go out and do something about it, you know?" Sure, Mae had the means to do so... She just... lacked... well... resolve. Something to truly fight for. Something to keep her fighting when things get rough... A reason to fight for something other than just her own survival. And right now... Mae lacked one.

"The Relics does sound interesting..." Mae thought for a moment before clapping her hands together, smiling. "Alright, It's decided. The Lasyian Ruin Relics it is!"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:32 pm

"Maybe you should. Everyone should take part, no matter what." When she decided on the relics of the ruins, she nodded and handed her a small booklet that had every exhibit inside. "There you go. If you have any questions, you are free to ask me. Enjoy yourself Mae," she gave her a tired smile and took another gulp of coffee she had on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:14 pm

"Y-yeah..." It was just a matter of... doing it. Just jumping head-first into danger wasn't exactly Mae's forté. She disliked violence, but sometimes it was a necessity... And Mae doubted very strongly that shadows listened to reason. "Thanks." Mae grinned happily, and took the booklet. "Mhm!" After nodding, Mae went over to the staircase, sat down, and started reading, waiting for the tour to begin.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Rinna nodded with a smile. "Have fun Mae. I will see you around," she said, before looking back down at her desk, before soon the one tour guide working came to Mae, and would inform her about the tour, before taking her if she agreed. It was a small meeting, but maybe Mae could take a stand. Rinna thought she may have had some idea. She just didn't have any resolve. But it wasn't her business, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:10 am

"Mm! Have a nice day, Rinna! Thanks for all the help." Mae perked up, gave her a warm smile. This woman was very brave, taking a stand in a situation like the one unfolding on Azores. Maybe, just maybe... Rinna had affected Mae somewhat. Not on a profound level, but at least she had given Mae inspiration to look for whatever she needed to keep fighting. The world was changing. And it seemed it wasn't changing in any way better... But with people like Rinna around, maybe, just maybe, they could lead the masses in the right direction. You can always hope, right?

Mae looked at the Tour Guide after saying goodbye to Rinna Laurerdale. // Rinna... Gotta remember that name. She's a good person. // If nothing else, she at least got to learn a whole bunch of stuff about Azores, so that was a huge plus. Now, that's one piece of sightseeing down. Plenty more to go... Woohoo...

~ Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]   The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Azorean Past [Rinna/Gran]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next