Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Check it out! [Nilo}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Check it out! [Nilo} Empty
PostSubject: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Hyde invited Nilo to hang out with him today. It was one of the few times that he found himself in Standsten and wanted to see if Nilo would want to check it out with him. After that strange thing that happened with the primordial chick, he wondered if it was a safe place to be, but he still imagined that Nilo wanted t do some investigating with him and talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:28 pm

The boy stared up at the ceiling in his room, sighing lightly as he did so. He picked up Puppet and held him above his face, looking at the blank stare and cartoonish smile it wore. He sighed, placing him on his stomach as boredom continued to over take him. He had done everything he had to do, and even the things he wanted to do and so now he stayed in a bored state as he rested on his bed. He rolled onto his side, picking up the old flip phone on his night desk to check the time.

To his surprise though, his phone notified him of something.

Meet Hyde at Standasen

The boy blinked, rolling out of bed and onto his feet to get ready. He had totally forgotten about the plans they had made, but he had something to do now so it didn't bother the albinoed youth. He walked to his closet and slipped on a jacket and quickly stepped into his shoes. Grabbing his satchel, he packed his book, Puppet, a few pencils, and his evoker; now a habit of his. He headed down the stairs and called to his mom that he was going out, whom replied with a cheery okay before returning to what house work she was at.

The boy sighed as he exited off the train, looking around the fairly empty station as he did so. He sighed, silently wondering why Hyde had picked such a place to meet up at. He twisted a strand of his hair idly as he looked around the place for his Senpai.

"Where could he be...?" he mused silently, walking around the station in hopes of finding the red haired teen.

Last edited by Lost on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:11 pm

“Hi Hi Nilooo!!” Hyde made enough noise for nilo to hear him, his friendly aura could be felt like a dbz power level. After surprising Nilo with his shout, Hyde would walk over there and smiled. “Hey, Nilo….did you see the news lately? There was reports about some chick with red hair showing up and causing some kind of fog to happen at the stadium. Truth is…that’s Thesis, my other friends met her when they went to save lune. Maybe there is some kind of clue here if she came here, don’t you think?” Hyde was straight to the point, and he only thought to call on nilo.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:40 pm

The boy jumped as his name was shouted, quickly turning around to face who shouted. He rolled his eyes and sighed as he saw it was only Hyde. He twisted a strand of his hair with a light laugh as Hyde approached him.

"You scared me, Senpai..." he said with a polite smile, nodding his head. He perked up though as Hyde spoke of his intentions of bringing him here. He hadn't been up to date with recent events, and learning of a fog over this island was surprising. He nodded his head, taking his book out and one of the pencils he had brought with him. He flipped to an empty page and wrote at the top 'Standasen Fog Investigation.'

"Okay then... I'm as ready as I'll ever be." the boy said with a smile, returning his book and the pencil into his satchel. He was curious as to what they may find, but it was safe to say the investigation should go well with their combined talents. The boy twisted his hair, shifting his weight to his left foot as he did so. "I'm not familiar with this island... Could you lead the way, Senpai?" he asked with a polite nod, going to follow the red haired teen wherever he led.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:52 pm

Show you the way? Well, I don’t think so, I’m not necessarily from around here. However I do know where the stadium is, so I’ll be heading over there and taking you with me! It’s about time that we do some snooping around partner.” Hyde would lightly tap Nilo’s back and lead the way. “It’s a pretty strange occurrence, having all of this happen. I visited angel by the way, you are right about the tower. She told me a few things there is most likely an angel for every world. Did you come across one yet? I am curious about one angel in alternate penenia as well… but only because of a special condition that might or might not have a difference. “
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:41 pm

The boy listened and followed the red haired youth. He looked around as they walked through the island, curious of its looks. In truth, he had never been to the island before. It was an odd experience to say the least, but he wondered if his family could have ended up here. Thoughts aside, he turned his full attention back to Hyde, tilting his head to the side lightly.

"You did? How was she?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side. "I haven't seen her in a while. Is she well?" he asked politely, looking at the road ahead.

"I haven't seen an angel yet..." he said with a light sigh, twisting a strand of his hair. "I wonder what they look like... Do you think they all look like Angel?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Hmm, they could look like angel. But it would be more funny if the angels take the appearance of some of the users and alters them a little bit. One of them could look like you, but would be a girl version and just follow you around, and then… the funny moments of mixing you guys up. How about it Nilo, want a little sister?” Hyde would say this teasingly as he messes with Nilo’s hair, but he thought that it would be a funny idea. “But on a more serious note, I’m not too sure. Why should we go looking for the angels? From what I seen from Angel and what she said she has been watching us. So, if angel is perhaps an “angel” and she has the ability to “watch” us, so does the other angel….right? So… if there is an angel that kinda knows our affinity…or… even our attitudes… wouldn’t they reach out to us if they favored us? I mean the game of hide and seek is fun and all, but…. A primordial god appeared in our football stadium….”

Hyde would then answer the question about Angel.” Shes cool, were friends now. I think angels likes candy, she seems to enjoy laffy taffy… banana flavored is a plus because that’s my favorite flavor too. But nothing out of the ordinary….. ant break any rules stuff…
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:57 pm

The boy listened to Hyde and blushed lightly as he spoke of a younger, feminine version of him being an angel. Why was that his first thought on what the angels may look like? They boy pulled his hair to hide his face a little as he continued to listen to Hyde. He sighed though, twisting his hair lightly.

"I've always been a single child... I'm not sure what it's like to have a sibling." he said with a light graze over the area, returning to listening to the red haired youth. "... I'm not sure why we should go looking for them... But it seems like the only logically thing to do at the moment... But I hope the angels are willing to help... We might all die if they don't..." he said with a light sigh, looking up at the sky for a moment.

"I'm glad she's okay though." he said with a light smile, twisting his stand of hair in the opposite direction. "I haven't been able to talk to her alone yet... I want to in the future though." he said with a nod of his head, continuing to walk beside Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:30 pm

“Yea, she’s alone most of the time in that tower. Make sure you bring her a gift, like some candy or ice cream. That’s what I plan on doing when I visit, to ensure that visits are always a pleasant one at least. “ Hyde would then look down and notice red hair. “Ohhh!!! Look Nilo…clues…” Nilo would then pick up the red hair and show it to Nilo. This must be the hair of that primordial god chick… you think that shes still hiding around here or something…” Little did Hyde know, there was a red cat walking past them in Nilo’s view.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:29 pm

The boy blinked and looked over to Hyde, analyzing the red hair. He tilted his head to the side lightly, taking his book out. "Hyde... Are you sure this belongs to Thesus? It could belong to anyone..." he said with a light sigh, writing down a short description of the hair.

"We should probably investigate further to find her though, yes... And maybe look around the stadium." he said with a nod, closing his book. "Lead the way, okay?" he said politely.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:57 pm

“Hmm…..ok… well… yea you might be right.” Hyde would blow the cat hair away and lead Nilo to the stadium. ‘I know where it is lets head on over there.’ After a while, Hyde and nilo made their way over to the football stadium. Hyde looked out into the open and then folded his arms. ‘There were some rumors going on that there was a fog even stranger than the usual, it was purple. Good resource, some homeless guy who got kicked out of here when the game started. “ Hyde didn’t see much in particular. “ what do you think Nilo?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:02 pm

The boy listened to Hyde, looking down at the ground whilst they worked. He didn't know what to say, to be honest... Or what to do... But a thought crossed his mind about the fog.

"... Hyde... My shadow... He transformed after being consumed by a purple fog..." he said with a light sigh, looking at the floor. "... If... If that fog is tied to shadows, this island could be in danger, Hyde... What if they're getting through a rift at the stadium? And they're... Evolving with the purple fog or something..." he sighed, shaking his head.

"... This fog can't be good... We should be prepared for the worst... Okay?" he said with a light sigh, continuing to walk beside the red haired youth.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Stop sighing Nilo, everything is going to be ok.  Though, I think this is the first time that I heard about a purple like fog that mutates shadows. Do you think that  this fog is made to make the shadows stronger? Oh yea, there is something very important that I wanted to tell you.” Hyde went into his phone and showed Nilo him the velvet room text messages; one of them involved an invading shadow. “ This one there is this invading shadow that’s been bothering me, but it’s the philosophy behind it. If a shadow is strong enough, could it break out of the alternate version of the island and cause a rift?  Hyde would the put his phone away and continue searching the stadium for clues. “ Hey NIlo, I didn’t ask this before, but are you grouped up with a team or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:54 am

The boy was about to sigh again but didn't, returning to twisting a stand of his hair to maintain his unease. He looked around the stadium, disliking how it made him uneasy. He stayed silent, glancing over to Hyde's phone. The boy tilted his head, unsure how he retrieved the message. However, Hyde's hypothesis made sense.

"... That would make sense... If a strong shadow from the alternate Standasen is causing trouble... It would make sense that its presence would disrupt the rift closest to it... That or Thesus is tied to the shadow or doing something specific with this rift..." he said, twisting his hair to the point where it pinched him. With a wince, he stopped, blinking as he followed Hyde.

"Yes. Jack's club has seem to accumulated a small group of persona users... I do believe we have a decent sized team due to it." he said with a node, looking around the stadium as well. "... Hyde? How strong do you think the shadow is...?" he asked curiously, untwisting the strand of hair he twisted to a pinching point.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 am

Hmm, alright. I think that this time we should really think about getting rid of that shadow if rifts are starting to become a problem. I’m going to be honest with you that might be the most, because that job was up even before you wrapped in all of this, it was among the earliest times that I gotten my persona, that was a long time. Maybe it’s just as strong as it is currently, if the difficulty rate didn’t change it hasn’t changed… maybe.” Hyde would blink his eyes twice when Nilo mention the club.

“So the club is a cover, it’s just a group of persona users? Oh, so that’s a pretty big group that you have there. Impressive…. I was a bit worried…. But you got some good friends backing you up. That makes me happy. ” Hyde would then point towards the middle of the stadium and start walking. “ She appeared there, maybe we should check the field instead of the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check it out! [Nilo}   Check it out! [Nilo} Empty

Back to top Go down

Check it out! [Nilo}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next