Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] Empty
PostSubject: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:44 am

I entered the rift of the 'alternate world' Lunapa. It is my first time to do this so I was devastated what I saw in this corrupted version of Lunapa Island. It was a wilting forest and this is really not the green Lunapa island anymore. "How horrible..." I uttered. The bear would then let go from me and looked at me. "Yes, this is how the alternate world looks like. It looks horrible but get used to it. Every alternate world of a city is horrible that you can't recognize it". The bear then looked away at me and started sniffing. "*sniff* *sniff* I can smell treasures" the said to himself but it was audible from where I am. "Treasures?" There are treasures here? like what? artifacts and antiques? or maybe money? Whatever, the bear might have the answer. "Yes there are treasures here and to be in fact, I can smell them." the bear answered and returned to me. I was frozen in place and still observing what is around me. It is just that, this is so unrealistic but it's not.

Stats:

Skill Used and Passives:

AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 am

As I entered the alternate Lunapa, I saw a familiar face from TV. No, not a movie,not series too but a commercial. The pink haired girl is really familiar to me although all I can see is her back. I approached the pinkhead and politely asked "Hello miss are you lost?" I think she is lost, she is starting at the space blankly. I walked in front of the girl just to discover that it was Koharu Tateyama, a commercial model. I've seen her in many commercial that she endorsed. How did she get here? Don't tell me that she also has a Persona! I looked strangely at the bear she is holding. "Aren't you old to carry a bear anywhere?"

Stats:

Passives:

Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:02 am

I was shocked by the voice behind me. It was a pink-haired girl and she seems to be getting suspicious at me by just looking at the decaying forest. When Kuma-kun heard 'bear' from the pink haired girl, the bear agitates. "STUPID! I AM NOT A BEAR! I AM KUMA-KUN! I AM A SHADOW! S-H-A-D-O-W! SHADOW! BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH PINKIE!". I shut his mouth and smiled at the pink-haired girl. "Shut up! I am sorry whoever you are. He is not used to be called a bear" I apologized for Kuma-kun. I then let go of Kuma-kun's mouth and looked at the forest. "I am here to hunt for shadows and I  don't want to handle them alone, Can you help me?" I asked the pinkhead.

If she agrees, "That's great! follow me then!" I said and started to explore more deeper within the wilting forest. It kinda reeks here, it might be the smell of fungus on the dead trees since fungus relies on dead organism for nutrient and it is also where their roots anchored at. It is also dark and creepy, the atmosphere is giving me the goosebumps. "I'm not used to this since this is my first time going in this crazy world. So please forgive me if I get dumb" I told her just in case, I did something crazy so she can understand. "I am Koharu Tateyama by the way" I added. While walking, Kuma-kun starts to sniff again. "Treasures?" I asked the bear. "No I can smell... I can smell... SHADOWS!" the bear answered and he seems to be alerted. Are shadows that dangerous? The bear just removed himself from my hold and ran. As he got away from me within 5 feet, he suddenly dropped dead. "What happened?!" I got worried to the bear all of a sudden so I approached him. As I approached him, he suddenly rose up. "What the hell just happened?" I asked the bear. "I-i don't know! I just collapsed all of a sudden" the bear answer. Could it be? "Could it be that you're not allowed to get away from me?". "It's possible! but i'll stay with you just in case". I lift the bear up with me. I looked at Sheva again "Sorry about that" I apologized.

I looked at Kuma-kun and asked "Where are the shadows?". The bear points his paw to the north. "North it is! then! Let's go Sheva!" I rushed to the north where the shadows are. As I saw one of them, I suddenly hid myself behind the tree. I then dragged Sheva on the hiding place as well. "Those are shadows right? So here's the plan, Kuma-kun just recently awakened so all you have to do is attack them while me and Kuma-kun will support you" I left the hiding place and charged at the shadows.

Stats:

Strength:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:10 am

So she's here for the shadows too? We have the same reason. I guess I can help her. "We have the same reason so I think I can help" I answered. I then followed the pinkhead which is Koharu. While we're waling, she introduced herself. I should introduce myself as well "My name is Sheva Lionhart, nice to meet you" I blushed a little, I am still not used to social interactions after all and it all happened so fast, The bear smelled the shadows and I followed them. Now, I will join the girl and attack the shadows as well.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:47 pm

PvS Combat has Begun - The Map will appear after the fight

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:37 am

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:51 am

Stats:

Skill/Passives:

Damage/Miss:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:03 am

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:50 am

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 am

Stats:

Skill Used:

Damage/Miss&Crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow 1:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 am

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:16 am

Stats:

Skill:

Damage/Miss&Crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 2:

Shadow 3:

Miss Chance:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally edited, you saw Shadow 3 missed)
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]   Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva] Empty

Back to top Go down

Feed the Bear! [Koharu/Sheva]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next