Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening)   Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:48 am

It is just a normal day off doing nothing in my house. I am just here hanging around on my bedroom for hours. It's so boring! What else can I do!? I rolled around my bed due to my mood and stopped. I stood up and saw Kuma-kun on the table where I used to dress up and use make up in front of the mirror. I approached Kuma-kun and hugged him. "Awww... Kuma-kun if only you can speak and walk. I'd play with you all day" I playfully spoke to the bear while snuggling it. "I can speak and walk" the bear will suddenly speak. I was shocked so I threw him by accident. "Owieeee...." the bear reacted from the pain after being thrown and landed on the wall very hard. "Y-you can talk!?" I asked the bear. The bear would scratch his head and angrily replied "Of course! I can talk!". The bear let out a light sigh and look down on the ground. "Tsk,tsk! Koharu-chan can't remember anything!". I just stood there, frozen in place and was very shocked of what was happening right now. "The b-bear c-can talk! he can talk!" I became crazy all of a sudden and the bear would do a facefalm and a light sigh again. "*sigh* If you can't remember. Well this might help you" the bear told me and slowly approached me. As he approached me, he puts his hand on my forehead. Suddenly, I feel so sleepy so I fell on my bed, unconscious.

"What's wrong with Sakura? The girl is not speaking or moving at all but she is not paralyzed though" It was dark but I can hear a voice. Although it was dark, I can feel two people right beside me.

"I've read about her history, Maybe it was trauma that made her like this. It is hard to lose both of your parents after all" the second voice said. Is this? Yes, I remember. This is my years on the lab. In this years, I felt nothing but pain.I remembered that I am too traumatized to speak and move but that is until Kuma-kun entered my room.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Sakura? We have something for you" the scientist which named me Sakura suddenly entered my with a cage along with him. He looked at me for a while and smiled. "I hope you'll like it" he said before opening the cage and left the room leaving me and the cage in the scene.I was curious what was in the cage so I approached it to take a glimpse inside it and there, I saw a monocolored bear. I took it and hugged it.It was so fluffy like a real teddy bear and ever since I met, Kuma-kun I started to speak and move. That's why those freaks started to do some gruesome experiments on me.

One day and my last day in the lab, I was hugging Kuma-kun very hard while I was crying because I can't take it anymore. I don't want to feel anymore pain, I wanna get out of here! "Why are you crying?" the bear asked me.I wiped off my tears and answered "I can't take this anymore! I want to get out of here!". The bear would pet like I was his own pet dog and tried to comfort me. "There there Poor Sakura... No need to worry, we are getting out of here right now". I looked at him with tears still on my cheeks and eyes. "You mean we're gonna escape here?" I confirmed and the bear just nodded.

On that night, Kuma-kun became ferocious and killed every scientist that is on our way. I ignored Kuma-kun's action since all I want to do is to escape this hell. As we escaped, Kuma-kun just fell down and was thrown into a deep sleep. From there, he became a normal teddy bear.

I woke up again in my room and saw Kuma-kun looking at me while I sleep. "So you remember everything now, Sakura-chan?" the bear asked me. I would rise up slowly and reply "Yes, I remember everything now". I gave the bear a confusing look and the bear would do the same. "B-but how? I though you're just an ordinary teddy bear" the bear would shut my mouth using his hands. "Psh! I will tell you everything" the bear then cleared his throat and started his 'speech'. "I am not a teddy bear, I am a shadow. I am a manifestation of a person's strongest feelings and because of that emotion, I was born. Perhaps, I was made because of you. You know Sakura-chan, the world is full of mysteries. You still don't know everything and don't you know that us shadows live in the other worlds. It is the alternate version of out world. Shadows and Personas are active on the other world." the bear stopped there. "I see... so let me get this straight. You are not a teddy but you are 'shadow'. Shadows are born from the strongest emotion from humans and you live in the other world which is the alternate version of this world, am I right?" the bear clapped and said "Bravo! Good job Sakura!".

A knock on the door disturbed our conversation. "Koharu? Are you talking with somebody?" It was Sora, my bestfriend. I answered the door and hugged her just like everyday. "Good morning, Sora" I greeted her as I hug her. "Good morning to you too. Umm, Is somebody inside your room?". I nodded no and answered "It is just me and Kuma-kun here just like always". "but I can hear someone talking" Sora wants the truth but I am already saying the truth. "Kuma-kun was the one talking" I pointed at Kuma-kun "see?". As I looked at the bear, it was dropped on the ground lifeless just like any teddy bear. "Haha very funny, Kuma-kun doesn't speak. Even if it does, it is just a bunch of words or maybe I am just hearing voices". "Yeah... I was just playing with Kuma-kun and you were just voices" I played along. "I should be going now, your breakfast is on the microwave. Bye!" she said goodbye to me before leaving the house.

I returned to my room and poked the bear. "Is she gone?" the bear suddenly spoke again and this time, it almost gave me a heart attack. "Kyah! stop scaring me like that!". "Why did you play dead all of a sudden?" I asked the bear. "STUPID! She will freak out if she sees me walking and talking! Have you lost your mind?!" the bear angrily answered my question. Well, he has a point there. Moving and speaking teddy bears are not normal here unless you're living in a fantasy world. "Now, since I've awaken. You can use my powers again but I'm afraid, some of my powers are still locked and I can't use them all. I can only use a bunch of my powers" the bear would stop for a second and break the silence with "BUT! if we go to the other worlds and feed me. My powers will go back but not all of them of course! Would you do that for me?". "If it's the only way, I can help you then let's do it!" This is not a dream, this is reality. This bear is a shadow and he has powers to protect me. I want to help him to get his powers back. I will do everything to get his powers back!
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening)   Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:52 am

Koharu has Awakened, and gained power over disbear with her beartastic Shadow, Kuma-kun...
Back to top Go down

Teddy Bear? (Koharu's Awakening)
Page 1 of 1