Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Long time, No see (Beep)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 am

When Naomi talked about leaving, Beep popped her head out of the neck. "If you leave, then I won't have any more friends...that's not fair..." she said, trying to reach out to Naomi's cheek, but only succeeded in rubbing the screen. Maybe this was what Naomi meant by being "Real". It was kind of sad to see her friend cry. "Don't be sad, if you be sad, then it won't get less scary here....you are a good guy right? If you care about me you have to stay here. I say so!" She didn't know what she was trying to do herself, but she was starting to feel something strange in her. She was an AI and had certain types of stimuli to respond to, so maybe this was just one thing she had to think of. But Naomi was her friend, and if she left, then any of these problems would not be solved. She didn't want that; she wanted something to be done....just not without her colorful friend. "No going. Okay?" she asked, pushing her lower lip out as far as she could.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:40 pm

What Beep just said… Did she just call Naomi her friend? That’s what it sounded like. So Beep thought of her that way too? She would smile through the tears that were still falling, “I’m a good guy, and I won’t leave you alone.” She did care about Beep. She put her hand up to Beep’s, “I’m sorry that I scared you. I didn’t mean to. I’ll get better about that, I swear. I was just worried.” She didn’t know how to respond to things in this world and she wasn’t always sure what to do, but she would try. She wiped the tears away from her eyes, “I’ll always come back so long as you don’t mind having me here. I won’t leave forever.” She still had to go back home at some point. She wondered if there was a way to show Beep her world. She thought the AI would like to see it, plus it meant Naomi could talk to Beep in more places than this world. But she knew that the moment she stepped through the portal, Beep would vanish from her tablet. She could stay here a little longer. She didn’t want to go just yet.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Beep let her legs fly from her shirt and immediately began charging to the screen multiple times after being rejected. "Yaaaaay! It's not working!" she said falling back on her butt, swaying her head around like she was dizzy. She shook her head before rising up to float again. "So what are you gonna do now with this place Naomi? Do you need my help to check around again? Tellmetellme!" she said, ready and eager to supply any kind of help.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:09 pm

She tapped her chin while she thought. She didn’t have the same goals the others did. She wasn’t looking for this world’s angel, so she wasn’t keen on finding it. Maybe she should at least try, but what would Beep know about Angels? She didn’t doubt the AI knew a lot, but that seemed like something else in the realm of the supernatural. She could think of a few things she wanted to ask, but thought better of some of it, “How about you teach me about something you like.” She finally thought of something, “You know what the best places in town are and you have lots of experience, so I trust your judgment. Just tell me where the best places to be are. I want Beep to teach me a lot.” She smiled. She wasn’t sure where to start, but this way she could learn about this world, and learn what Beep really liked.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:42 am

"What do I like? Hm....." she twisted and backflipped trying to think about it. What DID she like? "Well....I like our moon. I like you, I like jumping around data. All of the places around here are cool! I bet the club and the Slums are neat if I could reach them! There is no internet near the Slums so I can't go out there..." she said, rubbing her cheeks in frustration. "Did you know we have a bunch of corporations around here? Everyone likes being machines and making stuff. Or changing their bodies in weird ways!" Afterwards she pulled up a few sites that had models of androids for Naomi to see and view if she wanted to. "See see? It's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:19 am

She wasn’t sure why there was no internet in the Slums, but Beep appeared to want to see it, “Well, maybe someday we’ll be able to see it together.” It didn’t matter where she was. As long as she was in a world, she could access the internet. That meant that even if Beep normally couldn’t go there, Naomi could bring her there if she wanted. She would nod, “I remember you telling me about body modification the first time we met. Well, you didn’t tell me so much as it was on the timeline. There was somebody else I met here who told me more about it.” She remembered the time she went to the club. That was a strange experience. It was her first time being drunk, too, “You seem to like upgrading. Why is that?” She didn’t understand what it meant. If people were always getting the best parts, didn’t that mean they were losing something? She wanted to understand Beep’s side. She was open to anything and wouldn’t make a stray comment until she was done.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:37 pm

"It's so cool! It is a neato thing to see. We see it everywhere, and they are all so unique right? Everyone likes it. I see it all the time, so I get alot of time to watch it," she said scratching her arm. She didn't know what else she could say to that. She stayed silent for a bit. "Naomi.....what if all of this can't be stopped? I don't know what can happen. Do the others plan to use me for something? Maybe they can just ask me? What is gonna happen?" she frowned, pursing her lips and thinking. She could not help but be bothered by the voice that spoke to her in her head, and not being able to do certain things. It all worried her.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:04 pm

It made everybody unique? That was the exact opposite thing Naomi had heard from Helen. She had claimed it made everyone the same… More or less. They were two very conflicting ideas, and she didn’t know where to start, “So, even though you see it all the time, you think it’s unique?” She hadn’t been exposed to androids or AIs and modification until recently, so this was still a novelty to her. Beep must have seen it all the time though, yet she still thought it was a wonder. That was a really cute way of thinking. She put her finger up to the screen once more, “I’m sure we can stop this. I won’t let anyone hurt you, Beep. If you’re ever afraid, just tell me, and I will come running to protect you.” She didn’t want Beep to be afraid, “We’ll figure out what’s going on. Okay? You have to be strong though. I believe in you…” She smiled at her friend. She had to keep Beep safe and not make her worry, but have her be on her guard, “Just make sure you watch out for yourself, too.” This was all getting so complicated.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Beep grinned widely and flew to the screen again, this time hugging the flat surface. “Good! We need to check out places that are weird. Pleeeease. We need to go and stop all of this. Can we go anywhere to fix all of this?” she asked. She didn’t know what else to do, but she bit her lip and turned to roam the internet, as flashes appeared on her tablet of different pages before she closed them out at once. She gave a dissatisfied face as she grumbled and flipped upside down. “Hm….what do we do….?”
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:51 am

She tilted her head back as she thought about where they could even start, “Places that are weird… The club, because the site makes you act up; the slums, because you can’t reach there normally and there could be something happening out of sight; and anywhere that seems overly suspicious seems like a good call.” She tried to think a little harder on the matter, “Can you give me a list of any place you can think of. I can try to check them out on my end and see what comes up.” Although she wasn’t sure she would even be looking for. Voices didn’t have a physical form, and whatever she found would probably be based off a hunch at best. This was not going to be easy, but she wouldn’t give up, “In the meantime, you need to take care of yourself and, even though it may be scary, you may have to figure out what the voice is trying to say and what it wants. If it ever seems like too much though, back away. I will help you as much as I can.” She had no idea where to start, really. She could only look around and try to find the answer. This would require thought and methodical planning. She just hoped she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:19 am

Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 Tumblr_n3xiabsSWS1r90eroo4_250

“Iunno….those seem to be it. I can go anywhere else….the voice wants things….I dunno. She wants me to wait for them….I dunno!” she shook her head furiously for a brief moment before she stopped moving for a few seconds….longer than normal. Naomi’s tablet would shut off for a brief moment, and then reset, with Beep swaying her head as though she were dizzy. “Owie! Your tablet is weird! Did you have to update? Maybe you should get a new one, and it’ll have more tech stuff!” she said, pulling up sites of various tablets for her to view. She seemed to be normal, acting as though she didn’t want to worry about it. Maybe she was starting to not like bringing it up to Naomi. She was an A.I, so reporting issues was par for the course. But not talking about it save for one person? Maybe this was starting to mean something.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:28 pm

If it was just those two places, it would be easy enough, “I could try starting with the Slums and then head to the club.” She wasn’t sure how she felt about heading into a building filled with people that could gang up on her if she slipped up. Plus, there was probably a portal in the Slums she could use as a quick escape if she needed it. She didn’t remember if there was one near the club, and she couldn’t guarantee she could reach it if she got in trouble. Naomi would blink in complete shock when her tablet turned off. How was that possible? When Beep came back on, she would have a slightly worried face. That definitely wasn’t from her end. She would wave her hand when Beep talked about getting a new tablet, “That’s alright. I’m not even sure if they would work back home.” She had business to get down to though, “Make sure to send me a message if you ever get worried. I’ll coming running to you.” She had to go home now. She had be here too long and she needed to get ready for her investigation, “Take care.” She would say one last time before she headed through the portal back home.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Beep and Naomi's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time, No see (Beep)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2