Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Nagisa applied her red lipstick on her bathroom's mirror. Once the color of her lips was changed to bright red she smiled and placed the lipstick back on it's place. She had gone home to her parents's house for the weekend but now Sunday was coming to an end and she had to return to the dorms. Tatsuya, her younger brother, stayed in the dorms. It was, after all the first time he left the house for so long and thus it was natural to take advantage of his new "freedom". Nagisa on the other hand missed the luxuries her estate provided. In the dorms there were no maids or servants to attend on her needs and she couldn't possibly bring her entire wardrobe, due to it's vast variety of clothes and shoes, there. That's why she would visit her parents once per month and spend her days off with them. Plus she would see her older brother from time to time though lately he had grown distant.

She looked at the reflection on mirror. Despite her bright lips the rest of her attire was modest. A white buttoned shirt and a knee length black skirt along with short heeled shoes. She also tied a red ribbon around her neck in order to add more color to her otherwise black and white outfit.

She was still fixing herself when she heard her mother's voice from downstairs. "Nagisa. Your cab is ready. Don't be late the driver is waiting for you outside. She said. Nagisa's mother was always doing her best to be, or at least appear, polite. "I'm coming mom don't push me." Nagisa replied as she rushed outside. Her luggage was already ready so she picked it from her room on her way downstairs. She kissed her mother goodbye and then went outside where she met her driver.
"Hello, my name is Nagisa Sugihara a pleasure to meet you." She said as she extended her hand to the tall man in frond of her.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:23 pm

Top-Cat couldn't believe that he took a Taxi Driver Job Today he got his first paycheck, and would be his last day driving taxi because he was quitting once he got his paycheck in the mail which would be today. Top-Cat stopped at the location were he was supposed to pick up the next person, apparently the person was going to Zela Academy. He parked in front of the place he was supposed to pick the person up, he got out of the Taxi to smoke a cigarette as Double jumped out of the car and ran around two tails swishing back and forth as Double then went under the Taxi.  Top-Cat pulled out a cigarette and a  lighter and lit his cigarette and started smoking. Top-Cat simply waited as he smoked he went through about four cigarettes. Top-Cat then pulled out a coin and started flipping it still nothing was his customer a girl if so he really didn't understand what was taking her so long woman were still a complete mystery to him. "What's taking her so long it has almost been an hour you are a girl Double do you know, nah I bet not you're a girl  but you are a cat Double"   Top-Cat knew that Double wouldn't have the answer since she was a cat.

Finally it turns out it was a girl she took her sweet time. The young Lady offered her hand to Top-Cat he took the Girls hand and shook it as lightly as he could she looked pretty fragile. "It's nice to meet you my name is Top-Cat, anyways do you need help with your luggage?" Top-Cat took off his Top-hat and bowed as he introduced himself. Top-Cat put his Top-Hat back on his head then Double came out from underneath the Taxi and Double jumps almost six feet into the air landing on Top-Cat's shoulder. "Oh and before I forget this is my partner Double" Double looked at Nagisa before bowing it's head towards her that's how Double introduced herself to people since she was a cat. Top-Cat let go of Nagisa's hand he almost forgot to do so. Then Top-Cat opened the back door to his Taxi "Here you go lady Nagisa" Top-Cat said hoping the young lady would sit down so he could the last Drive done.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Despite feeling the urge to comment on the peculiar name of the driver the glaring of her mother's who was standing at the frond door made Nagisa to watch her manners in frond of him. Thankfully his offer to get her luggage gave her something to reply at.

"Why yes it would be very helpful. It's not very heavy but my body isn't exactly build for physical work so it's rather unseemly for me to carry such thing." She made sure to be as gracious as possible, the last thing she wanted to hear was another lecture about manners from her mother. She was about to move inside the car when the driver introduced his "partner".

"That's a very cute cat. I have never seen any cat as trained as this one. You must have your way with animals. I know because we used to have a cat once and it took us months to train her to use his litterbox." She added as she smiled at Top Cat's pet. Once he opened the door Nagisa gracefully walked inside and closed the door behind her. She then waited for the driver to take his own seat.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:18 am

Top-Cat picked up the Nagisa's luggage, and put it in the passengers in seat when he sat down in the drivers seat. Top-Hat closed the drivers seat door. Top-Cat buckled up and started driving they were out of Nagisa's mother's eyesight and they were a couple of blocks away. "So Nagisa don't like all that prim and proper stuff?" Top-Cat questioned Nagisa. Double jumped off of Top-Cat's shoulder and jumped into the back seat it's two tails swishing behind it. Double started purring rubbing her head against Nagisa's hand wanting to be petted by Nagisa. "I don't blame you if you don't like that Prim and Proper stuff, Forgive me for prying do you have a problem with your Mother?" Top-Cat knew something was up when the girl shook his hand she seemed really stiff. Top-Cat kept quiet waiting for the girl to make up her mind. Top-Cat stopped the car when they reached the stop lights because the red light was on. Top-Cat started driving again he simply waited. Top-Cat sighed as he had to stop at another stop light. Top-Cat then took out a cigarette and put in his mouth he didn't light the cigarette though he was waiting for the okay from Nagisa.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 am

Top Cat's question caught Nagisa off guard. She certainly didn't expect a driver to be this interested in his client's personal life but then again small talk was always one of the charms of using a cab. Nagisa crossed her legs before she replied to the driver's question.

"Oh perish the thought. I adore prim and proper make no mistake. I just don't think that every single person I meet deserves to be treated with respect. Respect is something you have to work hard to earn, or demand in my case. I can't possibly treat everyone with respect simply for the shake of being polite. Let's take you for example, you drive a cab which means your are not from a rich or powerful family, you have a bad habit of smoking which means and if I judge from the odor of the cab you smell rather strong cigarettes combine this with your naturally intimidating expression and it's clear that your past isn't exactly bright. So tell me Top Cat, if that's even your real name, why do I have to treat you with respect when every clue I have for you is that your are a former delinquent?"

She asked with a cold expression on her face. Lashing out on him wasn't very gracious but she had to let go of some steam and this man was the perfect way to do it. Even if he didn't like it he was getting paid for it so, according to Nagisa's logic, he had no right to complain.

"Oh and don't even think about lighting that cigar. I had my clothes washed just this morning. I would hate it if they were to smell like this cab"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:40 am

"Hmm you know you should be more honest like that more often, all smoking does is relive stress and I've never broken the law before. You know it's good that you let off some steam so who ruffled your feathers Nagisa. Plus don't worry if you don't want me to smoke I won't. I know what would help you cheer try petting Double she ususally isn't that friendly with people she has never seen before. Top-Cat smiled not affected by the girls rude observations in fact he found it quite funny. Top-Cat smiled he turned the next left turn. Top-Cat thought this was interesting it was his last day on the job. Double was still rubbing us against Nagisa's hand purring she wanted to be petted. Top-Cat smirked he knew Double wouldn't stop until Nagisa petted her. Top-Cat just wanted to get his last day as an Taxi Driver done and if he could help someone in the process  that made it all the more fun for Top-Cat smiled, and then simply kept driving waiting for Nagisa to say something again.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 am

Nagisa scoffed at Top Cat's reply. It was not a kind of answer she expected after insulting him but interesting nevertheless. His pet, double, was rubbing against her hand purring. Nagisa didn't know that cats could be that friendly with strangers. Without looking at her Nagisa petted Double. The soft fur of the cat felt nice however she wasn't going to tell the driver that.

"So you mean that you have never done anything shady in your entire life? Call me paranoid but I find hard to believe that. Had I met you elsewhere I would have been certain that you are one of those gambles who spent hours in some dark basement losing all their money in 'Texas Hold Them' and then they're forced to work for their suspicious dept collector..."

She said after petting Double for a bit. The school was still far away and she knew the only way for time to pass faster was to keep the conversation going.

"Let's play a game shall we? I get to ask you a question and you have to answer it honestly. After that you will also me a question which I'm going to answer truthfully. We coul do it till he reach our destination. Since I thought of that I will go ahead first. How old were you when you picked up smoking? Nagisa added without waiting for Top Cat's reply.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:36 pm

"I picked up smoking when I was eighteen, I was working an office job at the time. One the girls I worked with got me hooked on cigarettes. Nagisa is my face really that scary to you most women like my face so I was just wondering what you find so scary about me?" Top-Cat was generally curious most woman did like the way he looked, plus he wanted to start with a simple question.  Top-Cat then slowed down the taxi as he saw a cement truck cut him off. Top-Cat smiled this is his last day on this job he just needed to stay calm. Top-Cat pulled his unlit cigarette away. Top-Cat was  made a right turn back onto the main road he saw some teens running towards the subway station probably so they could get to Zela Academy. "After I Get my paycheck today I'm going donate it all to the Orphanage I grew up in I don't have enough time to Gamble"   Top-Cat explained to Nagisa he just did it to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:36 pm

"I'm not afraid of you. However your characteristics are intimidating. You seem to glare at everything and you are rather tall. Combine that with your long hair and suit and you can understand why people get uncomfortable around you."

Nagisa replied right away. It wasn't a particularly hard question nor it involved any private information and so she didn't even consider lying about it. She gazed out of the window and saw the students rushing to the station. She even recognized one of her classmates among them but she didn't mentioned anything. "Pardon me for saying but giving away all your money for the sake of others is stupid. Let those who can spare a few more take care of the charities and try to improve your own life... but I digress this is your life and you are free to do whatever you want with it. Now for question number two: Where did you find this cat?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Top-Cat ignored that question "Well I guess this is were this game ends I'm afraid that I can't tell you answer to that question, I don't think you would be able to handle the truth of that question being a young lady" Top-Cat made an excuse he really didn't feel like answering that question he started driving again.  This girl asked a serious question it opened up a lot of old wounds. The usual glare disappeared a face of pain and anguish appeared on his face as he continued to drive more a somber look in his face. Double didn't know it's masters pain since was being petted by Nagisa. Top-Cat decided to continue driving unless Nagisa decided to ask him something else. Top-Cat simply focused on the  road as he continued replaying bad memories in his head over and over again the poking and prodding the scars still marked his body from all the experimentation Yachiru-Group. He lifted up the sleeve of the suit showing nothing but scars barely any unmarred skin left he rubbed while keeping one hand on the steering wheel the scars which were a permanent reminder to him.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Nagisa didn't reply either but she understood why Top Cat remained silent, apparently the taxi driver had a far darker past than she had anticipated maybe one day she would hear more about it but for now she had to be contented with those information.

"Don't take this as a compliment but you seem like  a nice driver. Next week I'm going to need a lift again but I would hate it if I was to end up with a boring driver so I have an offer for you. I will convince my parents to hire you for our driver and next time you'll give me a lift we will play this game again. Does it sound fair to you?"

Top Cat the taxi driver with the mysterious past and the friendly pet cat. Not the type of person one meet on daily basis. Nagisa wanted to learn more about him and his past. Even if it turned out to be less adventurous than she imagined it would still be more exciting than talking about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 pm

"You know Nagisa I might take  you up on that offer, and you are a lot cuter when you enjoy yourself" Top-Cat saw the smile on the girls face and this one wasn't the forced one he saw when he introduced himself to her. Top-Cat smirked as he drove finally getting to the bridge that lead to Zela Academy. Nobody seemed to be driving on the bridge today. Top-Cat still had to slow down the car since he was in a school zone. Top-Cat smiled he was generally enjoying the conversation he was having with this Young Woman Nagisa.  Top-Cat smiled  "also you can call me TC instead of Top-Cat TC is a lot easier to say" Top-Cat told Nagisa. Top-Cat smiled as he continued driving as some teen who was riding on a motorcycle flew past him way above the speed limit while giving Top-Cat the middle finger he really disliked people like that he had no respect for his own safety or other peoples safety when  driving like that.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:07 pm

"TC... I'm not used to call people by nicknames though I will give it a try." Nagisa replied as she finally stopped petting double and stared out of the window. Her lift would soon come to an end. She didn't expect to have such a nice time nor to encounter an interesting driver. Top Cat surely had a lot of stories to share but they would have to come out naturally. Nagisa hoped that she would get the chance to see him and his cat soon.

She ignored the kid of the motorcycle. Young people usually drove recklessly. Shortly they reached the main gate of Zela academy, Nagisa's destination. As soon as the car stopped she opened her door and waited for Top Cat to get her luggage. "Thnak you very much for the ride, TC. I imagine my mother had already taken care of your bill. Expect a phone call in the next days about the job I promised you. And once again it was a pleasure meeting you." She said, this time without faking it. At first she thought that he was just another delinquent who was trying to earn a living doing an honest job but she couldn't be more mistaken.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Nagisa of the Empress and Top Cat of the Fortune have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)   money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

money, vice, a Sugihara is never "nice" (Top Cat-Nagisa)
Page 1 of 1