Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) Empty
PostSubject: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Another school day was over,the student decided to wait for the other students to leave the class,no use rushing it,the door was filled with students,and the corridors...it would be nearly impossible to walk around with that many student around.He waited until the noise coming from the corridors was almost gone to leave.Even after the wait some student stayed in the corridors,they didn't seem to notice Blaez at all,which was good,the last thing he wanted that day was attention...The student was so dispersed in his thoughts that he didn't payed attention to where he was going,then it happened,he bumped into someone"Pay attention to where you are going..."He had to interrupt himself before he said anything harsh to the person,what is with him today?He is annoyed by something,but he couldn't tell what was the source.Blaez took a few seconds to calm down,he wanted to say sorry but nothing came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Classes were now over, even for Iscariot who had annoyed her teacher unknowingly nearly begging to stay after so that she could have her questions answered about the lesson. So much she had learned today but she felt like she could get more out of the teacher who to Iscariot was a walking, talking, fountain of information. The teacher who had never know a child to act the way Iscariot did was happy to help at the start, but soon he became frustrated. The girl was like a child, " why? why? why? " and in the end all he could say was " because that's how it is. " Iscariot was left unfulfilled by that answer and she wouldn't take that as a final until the teacher gave her a few heavy books and sent her away. With promises of an " answer " she left with the books in tow, eager to learn the secrets the pages held.

It was a long walk from the school to the dorms. Iscariot knew that already as she had mapped out the place, but honestly for her it could take only a second if she really wanted it too. Instead the purpled haired ASSW walked with her eyes plastered to a page in a book, walking as if the halls were clear. This stupid act caused the female to bump into someone which in turned caused her to drop her books. "Pay attention to where you are going..." The voice forced Iscariot too look up before picking her things off the ground. For a second she thought about what too say to the male who she had so clumsily bumped into, she knew that she was suppose to do something. " Who are you? " It seemed she had not been around enough of these humans to pick up on proper manners, but all she could think about was filling the empty memory slot she had for this man.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:23 pm

He finally took a better look at the person,it was a purple haired girl,most people would react negatively to what he said but the girl simply asked "Who are you?",it caught Blaez off guard and made him feel bad for almost yelling at her"...Blaez."Despite feeling bad for what he did,his tone was harsh,something was definitely wrong with him.He quickly glanced down to see the girl's books scattered everywhere"...I'm sorry..."It was almost inaudible the student's sentence,and if one could hear that,the person would notice some anger in his voice.Despite being unable to properly apologize the girl with worlds he could,he could do it with actions,he started to gather the books to hand it back for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:29 am

"Processing...... Blaez, missing information." As she spoke her memory bank filled in his face and under that the name given. It seemed that she was missing information about the male because the memory file still had question marks in places where there should have been none if he told her everything. Iscariot deduced that this male still had more to offer as far as answers go, this pleased Iscariot greatly. Staring at Blaez as he muttered something incoherent, Iscariot took the books from him once she handed it to her. "I cannot complete processing.... Too much information is missing." Iscariot thought for a moment, and when I say thought she pulled up her memory bank's information on what to do in such a situation as this. Her eyes seem to blank out as she stared off into space for a few seconds. Then it occurred to her that she could get more information if she gave out some of her own. Iscariot pulled herself back to reality and her crystalline blue orbs focused itself back onto the male. "My name is Iscariot. Class 1-A. Age 3. She didn't pick up on his anger, she didn't understand what that was. To Iscariot this Male was a Human with a name and a physical appearance but nothing more. Hopefully in the end her interactions with this male would provide information that would help her progress in this world filled with things to know.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:59 am

He stood up holding the girl's books and he was about to hand it to the girl when she started talking"First year?That explains it...I'm from 2-A,i guess i'm seventeen."It took a while before all the girl said to sink in"Three?Don't you mean fifteen or sixteen?"He asked before handing the books back to Iscariot,she oddly remind him of Charles...it's probably because of the blank stares and the "unnatural" behavior,but she seemed air headed while Charles is a rather sharp guy.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:42 pm

It had worked. Exchange of information seemed the correct way to receive more information than she had previously thought. But for some reason she could feel the formatting of the information that she gave to be...Off. That was strange she never questioned herself before on such a trivial matter. Quickly placing the thought in the back of her mind she was presented with something else that she had never faced, being questioned about something she knew to be correct. Titling her head ever so slightly she was unsure of how to continue and found herself wondering how could she be fifteen or even sixteen when she was clearly three. " No. I am three years old. Completion of my construction was indeed three years ago, this is a fact. What proof do you have that states otherwise? I may need to update my own information. " This male clearly knows somethings that she did not and that annoyed her. She didn't like having wrong information stored in her memory banks, it was always such a pain to update and fix it. Hold on... Annoyed? Such a pain? These things indicated something and it was rattling her heart, was this what the doctor was referring too when he passed on? The " feeling of oneself? " It was too soon to tell such things, it was probably nothing in the first place. Iscariot only wanted to learn and grow so that she could be able to communicate with the humans, so that she could maybe be somebody. Her blue eyes blinked after she realized she was staring far longer than a human ever could. She had to keep in mind to use simple mannerisms such as that because it seemed she stood out far too much now. .
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:49 pm

It wasn't a mistake,the girl clearly said that she was 3,and also something about being constructed...Is she mocking him?Or is she trying to pass as a robot?"Well,first of all,you're in the first year of high school,there is no such thing as a three years old in high school,and telling by your looks there is no way in hell you're that young."The girl almost didn't blinked the whole time,it was unsettling.Did she really thought she was three years old?And if she really thought that,who told her that?If she had amnesia that could be plausible...Blaez didn't knew much about her yet,so he should treat her more friendly.Despite deciding to change his attitude towards the girl Blaez didn't discarded the possibility that she was just playing around yet.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Iscariot was almost convinced as she listened to Blaez's counter argument on the subject of her age, but she absolutely knew that she was correct and refused to back down. Breaking down each of his reasoning's she began to present her own. Iscariot shook her head this meant " no " as she had learned, she would make this male see the error in her argument and in turn see the truth of hers. She was sure as the sun was hot that she was correct. You stated that there is no such thing as a three year old in high school. False. I am three years old, therefore that statement you made is invalid. I have every memory since the completion of my creation. The man who constructed me would vouch for this if he were not dead. Your second statement contributes to my appearance. Since the completion of my construction I have looked this way, I do not age. I have never aged, nor will I do so in the future...... ....... I see.. You have mistaken me for a organic being. Is this correct? " Iscariot didn't see it before but now she can understand why Blaez was against the very idea of her age and existence in the school because of it. This male was trying to present a logical reason for her age and attempt to place one that would fit the setting. Iscariot did not understand why she didn't see that earlier and noted that things of this nature should be explained before anyone else got confused of what she was.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:26 pm

After hearing that explanation Blaez would simply glare at the girl,she was really trying to pass as a robot,did she really expected him to buy it?"And i'm a immortal warrior in a quest for the ultimate power."Despite it being a joke,the student said it with a straight face"I'm pretty sure you're mocking me...Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence,so before going around playing pranks on people you better be more prepared."The student was starting to get annoyed again,but one part of him said to leave while the other wanted to stay a little longer,in the end he stayed,but not because he chose to,he was so absorbed in this inner conflict that he lost notion of time for a while.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm

" Processing.....Complete. " She had gathered more information about this male, it seemed he was not a mere human but he had still doubted her. She could see that with that doubt came a very strange look in the male's eyes and she copied it. She didn't know why but she felt like it was appropriate she didn't know why she was being doubted but she didn't care for it. " It seems I have to prove that I am indeed who I say I am... I must ask that you verify my records with your claims of being an immortal warrior. I will demonstrate my non organic construction by preforming feats that simple organic beings cannot preform... If you are indeed immortal you will survive this. Please do not hesitate to call for help. " Iscariot nodded her head which meant yes and attempted to grab the male in front of her. She would most likely be successful due to her superior build, speed, and the short distance between the two. With the male grabbed she lifted him over her head with ease as if he were nothing more than a feather, it took one hand to do it, that easy. " Survive Immortal... As I display superior speed and strength so that we may both accept the claims we present. " The two were pretty high up so it would take a few seconds before the male's body was to the ground. Iscariot had already done the calculations and she would be done and ready before the male had reached half way, so without further delay she chucked him out of the nearest window. Counting three seconds she made her way down with the full speed that she could muster without overdoing it. As she had calculated Iscariot was down and looking up at the male falling before he could hit the ground. All it boiled down to now, was when the male would scream help.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Blaez was too absorbed in his thoughts to listen every the girl the girl said,he just heard a few bits of the sentence.After Iscariot was done talking she proceeded to grab the student,with an unamused expression the student said"The hell yo-..."He interrupted himself as the girl lifted him with one hand."Huh..."That was just about enough to convince the boy,he remained in silence waiting for the girl let him go,but she didn't,Iscariot walked up to the nearest window and dropped him out of it.He was falling and it wouldn't be long before he wished the ground"...Crap!"How he wished to be able to summon his persona that moment...The girl did mentioned something about asking for help,it was worth the shot"...Uhm,help!"Hopefully that would save his hide,but at that point the student didn't doubted the girl's claims anymore.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Ah and there was the call, with her hands out the boy fell right into her arms, safe and sound."Information Updating...You are but a simple human.. Your claims of immortality were false. My claims have proven to be true... What do you say now, Blaez? " Her eyes bore into him as she awaited his answer. Holding his body close to hers as she carried him bridal style. She wouldn't put him down until he told her too but she also wouldn't put him down until he admitted she was correct... It was a bit of a contradiction.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:29 pm

"I wasn't serious when i claimed to be immortal,it was a joke,ok?Whoever programmed you forgot to install sense of humor or whatever..."The student sighed in relief,that could have ended really badly,just after explaining it to the girl what he truly meant,Iscariot was carrying the student in her arms,in the student opinion they were way to close"Could you put me down now?"His face was red,most men would have the same reaction in that situation...Actually most men would be scared after being dropped from a window and rescued by the same person who almost killed them and the fact that androids are real would also cause some distress,if wasn't for his bravery and previous experience with the unknown he would be scared.Blaez tried to move a few inches away from the girl,after that he would wait for Iscariot let him go.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:52 am

"A..Joke?" She didn't know what Blaez meant when he meant that but now she was interested in the subject. Putting the male down upon his request she watched him with her usual stare. She wanted to get on the subject of Jokes and a " sense of humor ". He was right she was not programmed with these things, she wasn't programmed with much at all in fact. It seemed she was going through a lot of her " firsts " in this place called school. For instance as of now she was experiencing something akin to sadness as the realization dawned on her that she was alone in this world just trying to learn and blend in. Her eyes lowered to the ground and for once she wondered what she was created for. The doctor was dead and she only had herself, she had no one else. Looking back up at Blaez she stayed quiet for a moment before speaking again. " I don't really understand a lot of things....The doctor died and didn't teach me much...In the eyes of another being I am nothing but a child in terms of intellect...." Iscariot didn't know what she would gain by telling him this, but she could tell that her own lack of knowledge was hindering her growth, maybe she was just asking for help.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:41 pm

"Thanks..."He said when Iscariot released him"Don't go out telling and showing that you are an android to people,they might freak out..."He concluded,it would be better if she kept that information to herself.It seems Blaez touched on a delicate subject,they guy who built Iscariot died,and it sounded like they were like family or something like that"I'm sorry."Blaez felt like he should say something to the girl,he paused trying to find the right words"I also lost someone important a while ago,it gets better eventually..."He just said that to cheer Iscariot up,his friend's death still bothered him and Blaez refuses to admit that he needs help with that."If you want,i can help you with that,i'm not a genius but i will see what i can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)   Unnecessary anger(Iscariot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnecessary anger(Iscariot)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next