Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// Empty
PostSubject: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:29 pm

The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// 590123-main_school_building

So there Mae was. At last. She was standing still in front of the gates to Zela Academy. It was natural to be a bit nervous on your very first day at a new school
"Well... Here I am... Zela Academy." She took a deep breath, and entered the academy. Considering the lack of students at the dorm yesterday, she expected there to be few students looming about the halls. She couldn't have been more wrong. Despite the "phenomenons", which Mae still had no clue what they were, there were a lot of students here.

The occasional "Hi there!" reached her ears as the other students greeted her. Mae eventually made her way to the Faculty Office, and got her class assignment from one of the teachers. Class 3-A...

A short introduction to her class and a couple of slow morning lectures later, and it was lunchtime. Mae didn't have a lunchbox with her, as there was no time for making lunch yesterday due to the state of affairs the dorm was in. After looking around for a short while, she found an unoccupied table close to the windows, with a good overview of the school. It didn't take very long before someone approached her...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Ah was a beautiful day! The sun was shining... the birds were chirping, and Jack hadn't felt this good sense Burger Tuesday got moved to Monday! Yes things were just falling into place for Jack and he couldn't be happier about it! His rangers were coming along nicely, as were his classes and for the most part his social life in general. Yes sir sense he awoke to Golem things were starting to look up for old Jack!

After only half paying attention to his morning classes, Jack made his way down to the lunch room,"Just a quick bite to eat and then it's time for patrole!" Jack said to himself as he got his food, a bowl of shepherd's pie... Man... That Shepherd sure can cook huh. Whistling a marry tune Jack made his way to his favorite table and sat himself down, not noticing the girl that was in the seat across from him. He happily ate and hummed the theme to Featherman: Jurassic Charge. Still slightly oblivious to the girl sitting at the table.

After a moment Jack would glance up at the girl and nearly choke on his food. .... Yeah Jack wasn't that observant..."ACH! Oh!Uh... sorry... didn't see ya there!... Uh... hows it goin?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 9:47 pm

It was lunch time, Hyde had his own obento that was composed up of leftover sushi rolls that he saved from work. It was always a good thing to have a job at a restaurant. The pay was pretty good, Hyde got to work on his people skills, and there is a strong chance that you’ll never go hungry again. “ Ahh, where should I sit?” Hyde would say casually as he looked around. However, he would then notice Jack chocking on his food and quickly rushed over. “ Jack! Are you chocking? “ After kind of realizing that he wasn’t chocking, Hyde made a small sigh of Relief. Hey , you’re not chocking…” Hyde would then notice that Jack had company, it was a girl with red hair and eyes, just like Hyde.” oh ….hi… I never seen you before. Are you new to Zela?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:30 pm

"Are you okay?!" Mae stood halfway up, really worried. Was it really that shocking to find himself sitting here? "Phew... I'm M-" But before she could finish her sentence, another guy joined the conversation. "Mae Iharu. I'm a new third year student! I got here today, actually. Why don't you two stay here? I'd love some company. So, who are you guys?" Mae looked at the two, with a cute, bright smile. "It's nice to meetcha'" Normally, sitting down at someone elses table without asking is considered rude, but Mae always welcome company at the lunch table. Being alone eating lunch is kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:22 pm

This was certainly not Jack's proudest moment... But come on... she startled him! Jack can be very sensitive you know, and frankly startling someone while they're eating is not the best idea... Even though Jack really startled himself. "Y-Yes Hyde, thank you for the astute medical prognosis-Cough!" Jack wheezed slightly as he took a drink from his water to force the chunk of meat down his throat"Sorry about that... So you're new here eh? Well it's nice to meet you, my names's Jack, and no I don't normally choke on my own spit, heh"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Hyde would then make a short laugh and take a seat. “My name is Hyde mizumi, I’m in 2-A. Been getting used to the school lately?” Hyde would then reveal his obento that was full of various assortments of sushi. He looked at his meal, hungrily and excited.” By the way, you should check out Jack’s club, it’s a very interesting group that is dedicated to helping people. I mean, taking a look at a few clubs cold help you relieve some boredom you know?” Hyde would then give Jack a side wink, he was still goring through with his promise of plugging in the featherman club whenever he had the chance like a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:55 am

Mae giggled slightly. "Not yet, no! I just moved in the dorms yesterday, so today is my first day here!". She noticed Hyde's boxed lunch filled with delicious looking sushi. She looked at the sorted sushi pieces with awe. "Oh, wow! You made that?" She pointed at the Sushi. "That looks delicious! Can I try a bite?!" Mae tried her best to look as adorable as possible. Maybe she could actually get a slice!

"When it comes to clubs, I really haven't had the time to check the clubs yet. So, what do you do in this club of yours, Jack?" Mae looked at Jack. At first glance, he really didn't look like someone who should be managing a club, but looks can be decieving. "I used to be in a music club back in my old school in Japan. Not to brag or anything, but I was the lead singer. It's all thanks to my mother. She's a pop sensation back home, so it makes sense I'd want to follow in her footsteps, no?" She smiled happily. "So, what would you guys like to do when you're done with school?" She looked at them both.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Jack flashed a smile to Hyde as a silent thank you for plugging the club... but inside he felt his stomach drop into his seat. If she joined the Featherman Club she might find out about the Rangers... His secret identity would be compromised! All his hard work at keeping his super heroing would be lost!... (Not that half the school didn't already knew....)

"Yeah I run the Featherman Club, we're a community out reach group that helps out around the islands." Once again Jack wasn't lying... just stretching the truth a little..."As for your first day, if ya have any questions just ask me and I'll answer anything about our little home here. As for after school... I fight crime." If he says it like it was a joke... no one will question him right?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Hyde would then turn his obento over to Mae with a warming smile. “Sure, help yourself. I work at a sushi restaurant in Penecia Island; I serve as both a waiter and a chef sometimes. So trust me when I say that the food is pretty good, even for simple lunches like this. “ Hyde was pretty quiet for a moment, listening to Mae talk about her old music club. “ Music, that’s pretty amazing. What instrument do you play? I can play the acoustic guitar and the piano. Though, I scarcely know a few songs, and I usually just go with the flow. Though, I think it’s great that you have a dream to catch up to your mom. U should definitely join the music club here then; hopefully you’ll be ready before the talent show. “ When Jack decided to say that he fought crime, Hyde decided to tease him a bit. Oh? So is the feather man club something similar to the power rangers? Or are you batman and is everyone else just sidekicks.”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:52 am

"Ah, thanks!" Mae exclaimed happily, as she helped herself to a piece. "Oh, wow! This is delicious! You're really good with this stuff!" She said after eating it. "You're a chef? That's pretty neat. What's the resturant called? I wanna go there sometime!". She smiled happily at him.

"Y-you really think so?" Mae blushed slightly. "I don't really play any instrument. I'm a vocalist at heart, just like my mother." She took another bite out of her own lunchbox as Hyde mentioned he could play the Piano and Guitar. "It really doesn't matter if it's simple or not. The important part about musical recreation is to have fun! That's at least my opinion." She smiled when Hyde mentioned her Adoptive mother. "Aaaah~! There's a music club here? I must apply to that club ASAP!" Mae was getting pumped up after hearing that. She loved singing, and if there was a talent show here, she might as well join. That would make her mother proud.

"So, you're helping people out with daily stuff? Like walking the dogs, feeding cats, that sort of thing?" Mae asked Jack with interest. "Can't say I have ever heard of such a Club before." She giggled at Jack's Crimefighting joke. It's just a joke right?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:23 pm

"If you want we could show you around the school later. We can bring ya to the club rooms after classes." Jack smiled and took a bite of his food. She was a singer eh? Cool! The power of music was indeed powerful and was the easiest way to ignite the hidden flames in the heats of the common man. Perhaps knowing a talented singer would prove useful.... Some one to sing hymns of battle and justice over the fields of war as he lead his rangers into glorious combat against the forces of evil!

Jack tensed for a moment when Hyde mentioned the Power Rangers... no... he was just making a joke... he didn't know... Surely."Please, Batman wishes he was me, heh, and no we more uh... just help with odd jobs and the such. Occasionally we stop evil demons from invading the world"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Egodawa Sushi Restaurant, located on penecia island. It’s a pretty good place to eat; you should definitely go to check it out. I’ll be there, and I’ll be sure to provide you with some special service. “ Hyde would say this to Mae with a small wink. He always liked to plug in the place that he worked, a precious friend of his was nice enough to give him a job, Hyde worked there wholeheartedly ever since that day. “ Yea, Jack’s club house is totally retro, it’s not the same as your regular classroom clubhouse. I guess that’s why it’s one of the things that might even serve as a hidden gem of Zela, secret sentai galore!” Hyde was just being playful at this point. “ But hey, if you ever need a tour guide, we don’t mind showing you around. I don’t particular have anything better to do, and it could be fun with us all getting to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

"That would be lovely! Thanks!" Mae smiled towards the both of them. A tour around the School and the rest of town was something she desperately needed. "I did ask another one for help on that matter Yesterday actually. I doubt you know him, but in case you do, his name was... Sharaku? I think?" She scratched the back of her head, with an apologetic smile on her face. Hopefully Sharaku doesn't mind if Mae brought some company along with her for the tour.

"Ah, that resturant is in Penecia you say? Sure, if it's open this weekend, why don't we all go there? if the sushi there is as good as the ones Hyde brought with him, I just have to see the place for myself! And you work there? Interesting." Anyone looking at Mae right now could clearly see her excitement. Her eyes were both brimming with joy.

"Pfft! Evil Demons? This I gotta see!" Mae giggled at Jack's answer as to what his club was doing. // Is this guy for real? I dunno, but he's funny. // Mae thought.

"You know, I've always been a sucker for Retro stuff. I'd love to see this Club house of yours. By the way, does anyone of you live at the School dorms by any chance?" Nilo and Eddie were the only students she knew who lived at the dorms, so Mae asked just in case anyone of the two lived there.

Last edited by Zologe on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : F*cking typo :/)
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Once again Jack nearly choked on his food... This time however he was able to get it down without much of a scene. She met Sharaku?... Ah... Dose that mean she's got some power to her... Probably not... but then again from what little Jack new of Sharaku he didn't seem the type to just help someone find their way around town. Especially sense the exact opposite orientation was how he and Sharaku met... With Sharaku being the lost one."Shaku's been showing you around?... Huh...From my experience he's not the best with directions... hehe..."

Jack's heart swelled with Pride as they started talking about is shack. The thing may have been old and falling apart but it was his pride and joy... But Retro?... That was pushin it a little,"I wouldn't say retro... but it is really old heh. Used to belong to old Mr.Oliver, ya know the janitor? Anyway if you really wanna see the old stack of sticks I see no problem in showing you around some time," Jack smiled,"As for the demons...Just hang around me long enough and something supernatural is bound to happen, heh"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Oh you are a friend of Sharaku? He’s a pretty suave guy and rough around the edges, but bear with him. He’s one of my precious friends’. I’m sure that he was a good tour guide for you. “ It’s a small world after all, but Hyde had hoped that this wasn’t one of those supernatural situations that he wasn’t told about. Even though he doubted Sharaku would withhold information. “ I wouldn’t really wish that on anybody. The supernatural isn’t always a good thing to experience. I mean, who would want to be haunted for the rest of their lives? It would be a pain if a ghost showed up in your sleep during finals week. “ Hyde was playing along, but he would much rather have Mae and Jack live a normal life. He and the others can do the fighting, there was no need to put themselves in danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//   The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN// Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Day (Jack Rannells) //OPEN//
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next