Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 Ergopr10

"I am not a good person. But I own up to my folly, and it shall save this world and purge it of your kind. Deva shall assist me." Was her only response to the young man. And for all his talk about how he thought she was a good person, he still fled behind cover in the same way the previous person did. Was what he was saying all for show? Did it even mean anything? If nothing else, maybe this man was genuine, which made him less of a hypocrite and more of an idiot. No one that has this power can use it for the goodwill of others. They either use it for evil or they misuse it and cause unintended chaos and destruction. Like the ignorant before him, he too will fall here. With those cuffs on their arms, they had no chance here. However, they did play a smart move and took cover behind tables. They may not have known it, but everything in this room was attuned to the supernatural energies of android weapons and their powers, so while this shotgun could bust through anything, the objects and surroundings in this room offered resistance, it essentially acting like a shield to her weapon...for now.

When the other threw the table to her, she simply hopped over it and let it crash behind her, creating a sort of semi-barrier for the door behind her. It was also not hard to see them go behind the table where Daniel was. This was getting a little exciting. Their survival instincts were kicking in, and she was enjoying herself. Administering justice was important, but she had never felt so thrilled in her life! Finally an escape! She couldn't bear killing them yet. She had to wait. Though in the meantime, she would aim towards the table that kept cover to them and fired, which would push the table into their bodies which at best would maybe push them back or lose their balance; but they were on the ground and were fine. The real purpose of the shot was to make it clear that the woman knew they were there. "If you don't come out, I shall find you myself, and then I can make it even worse. How are you doing back there young man? Are you praying yet?"

???:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Oki stayed behind its cover listening to the exchange between Dani and the woman. As it assumed, this one was not soft-hearted. Words had no effect on this masked woman who was determined to rid her world of the persona users with the help of what?

Deva…who or what was Deva? Was that a persona, a shadow, or one of those angels that the woman had mentioned? That was a curious thing that Oki quickly took note of; however, for the moment, Oki didn’t have time to analyze the situation further. Dani had taken cover after being hit by those tentacles and even though the woman miraculously hadn’t shot Oki down when it took the risky move of shoving the table towards her to get to Dani, hiding out wasn’t really option here. While Oki had hoped Dani would respond to it, the boy didn’t say anything at all and before Oki could even bother checking the other closer to make sure he wasn't going in shock, "Madame" decided to fire at the table with her heavy gun.

When she did this, the table naturally shifted towards Oki and Dani from the impact….and when it did that, it smacked right into Oki’s right side, causing the being who was luckily on its knees to be shoved sideways by the painful blow that caused the being to wince as its facial expression turned into an annoyed frown. This was a pain in the ass…and the woman’s words helped nothing. If anything, the words only made the tension and agitation that Oki felt grow. On one hand, it needed to keep Dani alive, but how could it do that if it…was constantly being poked in the leg by something that was distracting it?

Staying quiet for a moment, Oki shifted slightly in its spot and saw a rather interesting find. There was a strange piece of metal near it, small enough to fit in a small lock…like maybe the one on their cuffs. If the cuffs had a lock that is. Still, the find was something and there was another card the being had its disposal.

Shifting so it could grab the piece it had found, Oki began to speak using its voice to cover any noise being made by the piece it was currently using to mess with the cuffs.

“You are quite impatient aren’t you, Madame? Can’t even give one a chance to breathe for a second? It wasn’t exactly nice what you did you know?” Oki said as it continued to use the odd piece of metal against the whatever it could find on the cuffs to get loose.

Regardless if its plan worked or got it hurt even more, Oki would eventually let go of the metal piece as it shifted in its spot loud enough to hopefully cover the light clinking sound the piece made when it was dropped, moving to the edge of the table, Oki would peek out from around the table spotting the lady in the redness of room.

Remaining relatively calm, Oki looked at the other with a light frown.

“I don’t understand why you need me here. I am clearly a waste of your time. I will not harm this boy despite his crime no matter how much you try to make me do so. I’ll probably be dead before that happens and what a shame that would be considering I am not even what you seek. I have no persona. I just happened to be a collector in the wrong spot at the wrong time. So why keep me here when I won’t obey the command to kill? Would this Deva approve of you killing one who is innocent?”

Oki’s words were calm and icy, truly sounding as if the being was more concerned about living rather than what happened to Dani; however, this was not precisely true. Oki didn’t want to see Dani die and it didn’t exactly wish to leave the other to this woman; however, as long as they were both stuck. No one could move or escape this torture…so a dangerous and rather cruel risk was needed to be made to at least try to turn the table.

Actions and Status:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:56 am

As Oki fiddled with the cuffs with the stray piece of metal, they wouldn’t find anything that resembled a lock between the two cuffs around their wrists, and it felt like the “object” connecting the two cuffs was elastic and stretched to a tiny degree, like tendons in a muscle. The metal piece was not enough to break it free. The masked person sighed slightly when Oki gave its plea. While the argument was convincing enough, she didn’t need to hear anything. She ran around in a semicircle around the table putting her around five meters from the duo, but now revealing their cover. Taking the shotgun, the female would point it at Oki and hold it steady. “Deva knows my plans. I will create a world without greed and suffering; a world where everyone relies on the pathos and preserves. You hinder that goal, and letting go of your humanity when in the most dire of situations is your biggest mistake.” After those words, she pulled the trigger, sending a single volley of shots towards Oki’s chest. Whether it failed or succeeded, she would stand there, waiting and watching. They were not smart. They will die. They will learn what it means to deny a world of emotion.

???:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:43 pm

The attempt to escape from the cuffs had failed, but at least tampering with the things had revealed their strange nature. The connector was strong muscle whether than metal….meaning the being would need something sharp to get loose from them; however, before Oki could consider a new plan of action, the woman had reacted to the words that Oki had spoken regarding itself.

However, much like all the other words spoken to try and reason with this one, this rather risky negotiation had fallen on deaf ears once more. Oki heard the other sigh before it saw her moving in a semicircle to round the table that acted as cover for Oki and Dani. With the woman approximately 15 feet away, Oki felt its body tense as the woman lifted her heavy weapon and leveled it with the being’s chest. Oki heard what the woman said about Deva and her own plans, but instead of answering Oki found itself diving to avoid the shells that was aimed at it. Sure this, left Dani unprotected, but since the boy had refused to answer questions or make a move of his own, Oki decided the best route was to let him deal with the trouble his own way and it would worry about keeping its own self alive. Cruel? Perhaps, but Oki was not one to hold hands or baby anyone, especially if they just gave up. If one didn’t help themselves, then why should Oki help them? End of story.

In any case, as the being dodged the deadly blow, it heard the loud bang of the gun being fired and heard the shells hit things that were thankfully not itself and hopefully not Dani either. Tucking into itself, the being would become a small ball that rolled into the shadows before it was backing as far as possible towards the wall. The only thing stopping its retreat were the spikes.

Spikes that it carefully backed into trying its best to get the point of the spike to cut through the strange material that held the bonds on while not impaling itself. Oki would pull the cuffs taunt in order to help a spike go through; however, whether or not it got free, Oki would shift from its spot in the shadows and move to another as its eyes constantly searching for something to use to its advantage
against the shotgun wielding lady.

“How am I letting go of my humanity? I haven’t done anything and yet you attack me based on assumptions. If anyone is hindering your plans it is yourself. You are so afraid to simply take a chance with something different that you waste time hunting them down instead of seeing if said power you fear so much is actually as bad as you think. While I can’t speak for what you’ve seen or even the actions of others, you’ll find that sometimes people with power have the same goals as yourself; however, I suppose like everything else said you care not for this either,” Oki growled at the woman as it moved from the spot it was in searching for something outside of the shadows to use to its advantage.

Actions and Status::
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 pm

After Oki evaded the attack and ran their cuffs along the spikes, they would snap rather easily, and the suppression that was holding their powers back existed no longer. They now could use their soulbound weapon, their Shadow, and their skills, which now put them on a more even footing with this person. However, even in the shadows it was not hard to notice that maneuver of theirs, and this woman knew exactly their plan. Of course, she designed it this way. They wouldn’t see it, but a twisted grin grew behind the mask. She almost reached for it, but then Oki had said something; something irreparable. She brought her hand from her mask. “Your ignorance will be your own undoing. You abandon the other in the heat of the moment. It’s disgusting.” They were all vile. Right after catching Oki finally freeing themselves, she would hold her shotgun up once more and take another shot towards Oki. The game was over. This masked person was more irritated than anything now. Forget giving them a sense of honor. They abandoned the other person and forget what they do? It was sick. Nothing could save them. She felt pure loathing of this person. Nothing would come to their aid. If the man decided to rush in, well that was his choice.  For now her focus was that of the other. She would remain in her position, keeping an eye on both them and the young man who seemed to stand there. He would be next depending on how this went.

???:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Dani looked annoyed if anything, he was deep in though so he was just standing there, if possible he wanted to end this without violence. No the only way to solve this problem was through kindness. Dani didn't release his cuffs like Oki did that was the wrong choice violence is not the answer in this case. The woman was talking nonsense again. The Masked woman fired her gun at Oki. Dani cursed there was no way he could get in front of  the bullet so it wouldn't hit Oki. Dani saw Oki getting shot it brought up bad memories. Dani walked toward the masked woman Dani still had his cuffs on he walked towards her there was rage in his eyes no nobody deserved to die death was always ugly in Dani's eyes. Dani was now standing right in front of the Masked Woman. "THATS ENOUGH NO MORE DO YOU FUCKING HERE ME NOBODY DESERVES DEATH, DEATH IS ALWAYS UGLY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND MOST PEOPLE ARENT KILLED BY PEOPLE WITH PERSONA THEY'RE KILLED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU PEOPLE WITH GUNS I REFUSE TO FIGHT YOU WILL LET US LEAVE I REFUSE TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE YOU ARE WHAT YOU FEAR THE MOST, DO YOU STILL NOT UNDERSTAND YOU ARE PROJECTING YOUR OWN PERSONALLITY AS EVREYONE YOU'RE LOOKING IN A FUCKING MIRROR, YOU ONLY SEE YOURSELF IN OTHER PEOPLE, IF ANYBODY IS THE MONSTER IN THIS SITUATION ITS YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING MIND AND UNDERSTAND UNLESS YOU TO SCARED TO WALK FORWARD ARE YOU SCARED OF AN ERA OF PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHATS HOLDING BACK EVREYBODY!!!!!"  Dani let out all his rage at the Masked Woman. Dani breathed he was in pain  plus short of breath from yelling at the top of his lungs for so long he took a few deep breaths. Dani then did the most insane thing he has ever done in his life he hugged the woman.

While Dani was hugging the Masked Woman he decided to speak up again. "I don't understand what you're going on about nobody will if you don't let people in it's okay to be afraid hell right now I'm terrified, you can trust me I don't want anyone else to ever be in pain I will start my own World Order I don't need any higher power to help us achieve peace everybody must be united to create Peace you way will never achieve it with the way things are you'll make everybody in each world feel pain I promise you this I will bring peace to all world without anybody dying " Dani was done speaking. Dani wouldn't stop hugging the Masked Woman until she understood him. Dani knew this was the only way to get out of here he would strive for Peace no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:33 am

This was a situation where one bad thing lead to a variety of good things so to speak. On one hand, it was true Oki left Dani open under the logic that if he had just given up on the situation, there was really nothing it could do for him, especially with its power blocked. Did that mean it would just let his body get destroyed? No, but at the same time it did not wish its own self injured. If one could stay healthy things would probably be okay…even if one had to suffer a bit in the mean time.

In any case, it had evaded one attack and moved to the shadows where the spike wall was. It had used the spikes to get lose, something that at first felt like a failed effort; however, when the bonds broke a few seconds later, Oki felt immediately relief as Persephone connected to it once more. She was panicked. Her voice rushed in the being’s head, but after laying eyes on the woman again, the small bear’s voice became silent as it calmed.

Okay. Oki was free now, so at least it could work a bit better. It could find a way out for itself and Dani…or at least that was what the being thought before the lady in the mask had become active again. She looked as if she was going to take off her mask, but between actions and Oki’s words the woman became highly upset and instead fired her gun at Oki once more.

This time around, Oki was not so lucky in getting away. The shells of that gun found its mark riddling the being with intense pain and a burning sensation that would’ve normally knocked out a person. The force of the blow knocked the being back as the shells tore through it, but by some miracle, Oki managed to keep enough logic about itself to use friction to stop itself from falling into the spikes behind it. The being was bleeding pretty badly, but it forced itself to focus.

Dani was ticked at the woman’s actions, his words loud and hard to comprehend in spaces, but Oki thought he was trying to talk her out of violence. Even bound he walked up to her and managed to lean against her? Yeah…Oki wasn’t even going to try and figure that one out. Besides it was more concerned of the close proximity of Dani to the woman. While she was steaming at least her focus had been Oki and not the other, but now how would change?

Shakily, Oki glanced at the woman from its spot on the ground before it looked back at Dani before doing something a bit odd for the situation.

Instead of trying to get Dani away from the woman or even trying to attack or harm her directly, Oki mentally commanded Persephone to use a healing spell instead. The bear would nod on its chain before it unhooked itself and resumed its full size. Staying by Oki, the bear would wave a paw in the air causing a light mist to flow across the area and wrap around Dani healing him a bit. Some of the mist also fell on Oki and while it helped with the bleeding, the pain from the shot was still there and that is what kept the being down and quiet.

Status and Actions::
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Originally, the Masked Woman had intended on attacking Oki, however, when the other cuffed man seemed to shout incoherent nonsense and try to hug him, she would merely step back and send a high kick up towards his chin, attempting to knock him back into the ground. “You are a fool. I am fighting for peace. However, violence is sometimes necessary to attain peace. Not everyone will agree no matter what, and fights will happen. If you are too stupid to understand that, then you are as brainless as you are dangerous. In another life we could have been allies, you myself and Deva. However, you have been tainted with that power, and I cannot let it go on. It must be this way,” she said. At that moment after aiming her gun towards him, she reached for her mask and tossed it to the side, staring at him with a face whose emotion could not be discerned, but visible.

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 Tumblr_n4niqcFEQC1roh70co1_500

She would take a single shot to him, directly towards his head, and attempt to finally end him. Had he not tried to distract her, she would probably be focused on the other one, but since they tried to heal; an act that brought some surprise to her given what they said earlier, this woman was not in any worry. So they did intend on helping, or did it only matter for themselves? Even she was not so sure at this point. However, whether she would be able to rest easy beyond this was rather debatable. They were wastes of life, but perhaps in their next lives they may be redeemable.

The Red Storm:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Dani looked annoyed as he fainted. Dani was now in seeing nothing but black. Dani was walking around in the empty inky blackness. Dani sat down crossed leg this was either the after life or he was in his sub-conscious.  "Tch figures she didn't want to listen I refuse to hurt another person she says that peace cant be achieved without death Dani didn't believe that he knew there would be violence but he refused to allow people to be killed I refuse it seems I have no choice I have to fight but I wont murder a new world order is something I will create with God's as my witness I swear I will change the world and all the others do you hear me you bastard Gods I will show you what true peace means " Dani knew nobody heard him after all this was just a dream and he would probably die soon but he wouldn't give up. Dani made and impossible promise he didn't care though not like anyone could hear him or take him seriously he was and always will be a loser that nobody takes seriously even when he became a delinquent nobody thought he could do anything. If Dani survived this he would start a new world order that would strive for peace. Dani simply waited for something to happen since he was in his sub consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:57 pm

While it felt like the being had lost blood as those shells tore through it, as the pain began to become an annoying throb instead, Oki’s mind cleared a bit allowing it to see that it wasn’t really bleeding at all. Even so the pain was real and so was the lingering fatigue it felt despite being healed a bit. Recovering, the being looked up just in time to see the woman react negatively to the boy’s action. Instead of being merciful, she was cold and cruel. She kicked the boy in the chin as she spoke some words that was enough to make anyone’s blood boil; however, Oki controlled the rage as it saw Dani hit the ground as the woman took aim and pulled the trigger.

Blam!

The gun went off and the blow was made, but even so Oki’s body was already moving. As Dani hit the ground unconscious, the being made it to the boy’s side before lying over him to shield him from anymore harm from the woman. Despite its cold words or logical actions it was not a murderer or one to watch people get killed for no reason. This whole time Dani took a nonviolent approach, but in turn he had been attacked without mercy. This was more than Oki could handle as it façade dropped and it took to defending the other instead. Persephone sat next the boy's head checking his vital to make sure he was still alive as it left the woman to Oki. She would follow its master no matter what end came of it.

Keeping itself between the unconscious body and the woman, Oki looked up at that cold face and met its eyes evenly.

“Tell me…what is the price that must be paid for you to let him go?” Oki asked the question calm and emotionless. “What do you want in exchange for his life?”

The old being had had enough of this and in the process of it all either lost something or locked something away deep inside. All that was known was that it was willing to give whatever the woman wanted for Dani's freedom. He did not deserves this treatment. No one did.

Status and Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:57 am

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 1910

The woman looked at Oki, her face just as much of a mixture as before when shooting Dani; a mixture so thick and palpable that every inch of her face seemed like shards of glass from different mirrors. They could have attempted to flee, or fight. But they risk it all to protect such a boy who walked into the jaws of death. “Why is it that after people fall are we so willing to defend them and forgive them of all sins? We come to their aid when we know it’s too late. You cannot save him. He will die…” she trailed off. She had some semblance of honor, but did they really deserve her mercy or honor at this rate? After all that had happened, they were now finally in their grasp. Oki perhaps should have done the cold thing and attempted to flee, or perhaps think of a way to save him that didn’t involve running in front of him to bargain.

“It is the same for you. You cannot simply live. Your power is too dangerous. You are something that must be quarantined. It is how things must be….” Again, she trailed off. She didn’t understand why she felt so cold inside. She knew it had to be done, she should be feeling right about this….so why was her eye twitching? Why was her arm shaking? She didn’t realize she had been doing this until now. But after a brief pause, her eyes widened, and her firmness returned. It had to be done. She must be right, as Deva had aligned herself with her. Surely she would not be judged? She took aim, and pulled the trigger, and send another volley towards Oki’s chest. They better pray they could withstand it, or that was it.

The Red Storm:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:12 am

“We gather information and do the logical thing. Logic is sometimes cold, but in our eyes children must crawl to learn to walk. This may require pain, but if the child survives, they come out better for it,” Oki said explaining its earlier action of leaving Dani instead of defending him. “However cold we may seem, we still have a bit humanity left and that is what allows us to defend when there is logical reason to do so. Live…and you can grow and change. Death just puts a stop to that process,” Oki said in calm tones in response to the woman’s question as it watched her with an even gaze.

It couldn’t read her expression, but there was something in her body language that told the being that she was fighting with something within. Even as she said that even Oki had no chance of surviving this, she seemed to hesitate.

“If that is truly the path you believe in, we won’t resist it,” Oki told the woman in gentler tones as it watched her struggle before finding her resolve once more. She lifted the gun and aimed at the being’s chest once more. Oki showed no emotions as it mirrored the face looking at it. The trigger was pulled, the shells tearing through it internally once more.

The pain was unbearable, but Oki was still conscious, even when it was hurting so badly. On instinct, it pulled Dani closer to itself determine to keep itself as a shield for the boy as long as it could. Sure it could’ve run…or done a variety of things to attack the woman or do something else rather than staying where it was and taking the abuse, but it did not run as it gave Persephone the mental command to heal once more. Obedient the shadow possessed bear listened casting the green mist once more to help its owner.

Goddess have mercy on us….

But would she listen was another story.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 1910

She was almost dumbstruck, surprised even that Oki had not attempted to fight back, not even attempted to flee, with the boy even. What was their plan? To get her to falter? No…she had lost her hesitation. She had to act, or her actions up until now were for nothing. There was no turning back. If they chose to not find another way out of this, that was their own problem. “There…there is no hope for change for you. You will never achieve that goal. Whether you came from a high tower or in some basement, you failed in doing what you will do,” she said. She didn’t know at this point the thought process behind their actions. But the Red Storm must continue. She can’t let these people go. Could they have joined her? Perhaps, even she didn’t know. Maybe if they understood about Deva this would all be different or asked. “This is for a world without fighting, a world of emotion, and where humanity can finish this machinery bullshit and help each other. You get in the way of it.” Once more, a shot would ring out in the dark room, and the possible fate of Oki’s could be sealed. If it failed to defeat them however, she would take a step back, while still keeping aim, making it clear she had no intention to leave them alive, as if that was not already clear enough.

The Red Storm:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Oki heard the lady’s words and felt the pain as the shells riddled its soul once more. It was on the edge of passing out, but its will to survive was a lot stronger than the woman might have imagined. It was rare that Oki tapped into its extra reserves, but to have some chance of surviving this with Dani, it had no choice. It was already breathing heavily as it held onto Dani through the pain. Pain that only increased as its body morphed releasing black wings and claws as the usual green eyes turned red. It honestly, didn’t want to hurt the woman, but what else could it do at this point?

Bracing itself through pain, it managed to get its feet under it as it got a better grip on Dani and pushed off the ground quickly moving back and behind a table with Dani under one arm; however, instead of using the object as cover, the being would use a similar tactic from earlier knocking the table towards the woman before it was moving into the shadows. It would land quietly on the ground, as Persephone moved from its spot and flew out of the shadows from the woman’s left, its body shimmering with a strange blue aura that it released at the woman and her gun.

As this happened, Oki worked quickly in the shadows using bits and pieces of metal in an attempt to get Dani’s cuffs off. If it was successful, the full cuffs would come with it when it moved once more as Persephone’s attack ended.

Whether the attack worked or not, Persephone  would circle to the left and disappear into the shadow as its owner came from the shadows to the right of the woman. If things worked well, then perhaps the gun would’ve been frozen by the ice released at it or if the attack managed to hit the woman maybe she would be too busy recovering from that to be fully prepared for Oki. If the distraction worked like it was suppose, then the woman should’ve been open for a split second and it was in this split second that Oki would move forward and attempt to grab the woman’s gun arm and force the weapon out of her hand. From there, the being would keep a hold of her wrist quickly pulling the arm back and behind the lady in a pin as its free hand would attempt to slap one wrist with the cuff before the being reached around quickly to grab the other arm and cuff the other wrist (provided it has the cuffs).

If she was bound, this would prove a suspicion of Oki’s, but if it failed then the move would simply be a tackle and attempt to pin the woman. If all went well the being would speak to the woman saying the following words as it stayed behind the bound or pinned woman.

“I honestly don’t want to fight you even if you are bent on such a thing. I can understand your goals, but why…why continue this? This fighting which you hate so? You say you want a world without fighting. That you are tired of machinery, so why are you so bent on Persona Users and myself? I do not believe Hyde is the reason behind this madness….I have a feeling the madness is connected to you. They call you Red Storm, no? Why and who is Deva? Does that being drive you to this? Give you your strength? Or perhaps you are attached something like ourselves or the boy, yes?” the being would ask as it kept a cautious eye on the woman’s moves. Persephone rested easily on her owner's shoulder awaiting the next command.

If she had avoided all of the above then…whatever happened next might just end Oki.

Actions and Status:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:38 pm

When Oki had sent the table towards her, she would shift to the ride and allow it to go past her. It was a distraction, but she had to remain firm. She let the young being get away for now, however when using the pieces of metal, Oki would find that it was not sharp enough. It appeared that like before, the spiks were necessary to cut those cuffs. The woman would not have much time before its other companion came to attack her. She didn’t have much time to avoid it, as it came from somewhere the young man wasn’t, and therefore felt the charm slam into her. What Oki didn’t know however was that this woman had a certain affinity for ice-based attacks and wouldn’t feel much pain, and even if she did, she could tell behind this attack that this person had little strength. Once more, the attack would not freeze her gun, as this weapon was tied to her very soul when made and would not break. However, even she did not expect Oki to come running for her and attempting to fight face to face. Had it had just been one or two of those actions, she could have fought back. But with the flurry of them all coupled with Oki’s above average agility, Oki was able to grab a hold of the gun, which the woman surprisingly let go rather easily and in response, sending her left foot up towards their chin attempting to knock them back towards the ground. Her strength was not something to scoff at, and could pull back the average grip that Oki held or simply move back if he tried to tackle her and resume the kick. After her maneuver, assuming it was successful, the shotgun on the ground would vanish and reappear in her hand in the blink of an eye, akin to how a soulbound weapon would act.

“That man sped a process that was long in the making. Deva is someone who gave me the means to fulfill my dream. You are in the way of that dream.”

“Are they?”

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 Tumblr_mywpthdpTZ1ss6fzzo1_500

Another female voice seemed to emanate from nowhere, even into Daniel's unconsciousness it could be heard, making the room grow somehow…warmer, like a fire suddenly was kindled and made the deadly conflict seem almost normal. Before the Red Storm could pull the trigger, her eyes widened. “D-Deva!”

She had not spoken to her in some time. What did she want? She was nothing but grateful to her for the power given to her. Why would she show up now? Was she trying to prevent her from ending Oki? "I think after some time, your thoughts will cloud you. Are you aware that despite your resolve, this person is clearly sincere in their wish to avoid conflict. And you yourself know the rules of this competition. You cannot alone change your world and others. They must all agree to your rules. You are not wrong, I still have my hopes in you. However, it seems that for a while, no one has come to join you, yet this person claims they agree. Perhaps this will give you some pause for thought...should you not find allies, you may end up finding yourself alone, and without the means to change the world. This shall be my only offer of advice, heed wisely..." the voice spoke, their presence firmly permeating the room. All violent tendencies were there, but they seem to have been halted; everything seemed almost...serene, like they didn't need to think, only feel. Maybe that was the presence's doing. The voice was silent, and for a bit, so was the Red Storm. She was at a lost for words, her gun pointed at Oki, but her arm was shaking. She didn't....she could not trust them. It was all of their faults. But...was it necessary? Does the end justify the means in this case? If she were in Deva's place, would she stop her to give her allies, or should they all die?

After she thought, the choice was clear. She lowered her arm, her gaze still piercing in Oki's own eyes. "Deva is the Angel that gave me this power. She is who you hear. I want a world without suffering and conflict. The human mind is garbage, and when it thinks of itself, we only have people dying. I want to fix that. All of those with a Persona had to die, but perhaps, there are some who can cooperate...or so Deva tells me. I cannot distrust her. However, you are still dangerous. I wish to make an offer of a truce. Join me, and we can build this world, and I will help you. However, you must work for my world, a world without suffering. I still cannot let those who come into my world with a Persona live. You...and him must be my only exceptions. All else cannot succeed." Her terms were simple. Join her, or do not. They could either die here, or join them. They would be signing their lives to servitude, but if they disagreed and proved to be expendable, she would have to find another ally.

Damage Taken:

The Red Storm:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next