Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:30 pm

// ...Holy shit, it actually worked. // Not that he doubted Shino  or the possibly that whatever she pulled form her pocket would actually get them out of that desert, but it was still hard to believe that they'd be able to return so quickly. One second, he'd been staring at dunes and disappearing monsters, and the next was the slowly setting sun and the pristine grounds of Zela Academy. He'd have to remember to pick up one of those things when he finally made it to the Velvet Room himself.

Passing a hand over his face, Julian let out a small sigh. That went pretty well, actually. There were no ambushes, no mistakes, nothing. But damn, he was kind of tired now. Just like every time he came back from Emmilene's world, but worse. Well, except for when he sparred with her. That time he'd practically passed out the second he got home. Shaking his head slightly, the teen focused on the girl next to him as she spoke. Huh, so both of them had gotten out? Brilliant.

"Never thought getting into a fight was fun." He raised one eyebrow and smiled lightly, as if amused. Shino and her persona had seemed pretty hyped to fight those shadows. The persona, he could understand; after all, they were meant to fight shadows, right? As for the owner...he wasn't quite sure. Maybe she just liked the adrenaline high? "So you alright? You got smacked around a few times."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Breathing slightly heavily, Rita let out a sigh as well, wiping the sweat off her brow as best she could. At this point, she'd have let go of Julian and would be stretching, trying to get the excess heat out of her body.

"I was in one of those before... it wasn't this tough, though. I never really thought that they could be that strong... yeesh. Well, I guess we should get out of here." Sighing again, Rita pulled out her phone, sending Hyde a quick message that would read:

"Come to the front gate of Zela, I need to talk to you."

Letting out a heavy breath, Rita put her phone back into her pocket. Better to talk with him sooner than later, right? At least that was out of the way...

"I'm alright, it isn't just a few whacks that are gonna get to me..." Though she was clearly tired, Rita didn't let her actual weariness show, though she was quite hurt right now... well, whatever, it was fine, she could keep going. Instead, she just hoped that Hyde would show up, the three of them needed to have a good talk...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:03 pm

A few minutes would pass and then Hyde would show up in his school uniform. This would be without his cape though, he figured that it would be better if he left it home for safekeeping. Hyde was also wearing a pair of glove, perhaps he had an intent of doing dome bike riding. Hyde also had a small bag of snacks with him, just coming from the school store. “Yo! Hyde would say as he noticed that Rita and Julian were together. “Guess you hit it off just fine! What did I tell ya, the people I know are pretty cool. Though, you guys look pretty beat. Though, I’m glad that I managed to come through for ya, and it’s a good sign if Rita is with you.“ Hyde would then reach into bag and pulled out his chips, offering Rita and Julian some. “Low fat Baked Lavys, they are pretty good. Want one? I have water in my bag too...
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:18 pm

He gave her a quick one-over before glancing out at the front gates of the Academy. He wasn't sure if she was stronger than she looked or just playing it tough for the time being, but either way, he wasn't going to push it. No sense in asking again and again if she was probably going to give him the same answer every time. "Alright. We probably should get going; I'm not really in the mood to explain to a teacher or security why the hell we're at school so late." It was hard to tell, but it seemed like it was pretty late. A quick look at his iPod informed him that, technically, some of the more dedicated school club members might be around, so he actually had a good excuse if someone asked. Still, he didn't really want to run the risk, so it'd be best if-

A certain voice and the sight of its red-headed owner instantly put a stop to that train of thought. Julian stared at Hyde as he spoke, focusing mostly on not grinding his teeth or frowning as much as he would've liked. "Come through for you?" Sure, he'd given Julian some phone numbers, but according to Rita, Hyde never contacted these "friends" like he said he would. So basically he had a bunch of people's numbers who had no idea he knew about them and their "abilities", making them understandably suspicious of him. Yeah, Hyde really pulled through on that one. But throwing a fit or getting in Hyde's face now wasn't the best move. He was exhausted, annoyed, and would probably just wind up making a fool of himself if he started something now. Instead, the teen let out a tired sigh and held out his hand, requesting, "A water would be great."

Assuming he would receive said water, Julian would open the drink and gulp down nearly half the bottle before taking a breath, all the while listening closely to Rita and Hyde's interaction.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:56 am

Stretching, Rita did what she did best, warm up, though it was mostly just a way to release some steam from the whole fight. Honestly, she was quite surprised at Hyde's speed, he took almost no time to get to them and, really, she appreciated it. Though she was a bit irked at him still, the excursion and beating up of both the normal Shadow and the Shadow Horde let her take it off, making it so she was really pretty calm right now.

"Ah, a water bottle for me too, please, I'm parched..." If she were to receive one, Rita'd do much the same as Julian, though it didn't last too long as the bottle was drained of any and all liquid in it in the same time it took Julian to drink that half. Rita was seriously really thirsty.

"I'll hold off on chips for now... don't want to take too much off you, at least." Nodding, Rita'd rub her eyes, a slight bit tired. "Though, anyway, I'm glad all three of us are here, I think we need to have a good talk... but first, what do you say we get out of the school? We don't want to get caught here, do we?" A tiny smirk appeared on Rita's face, like she was satisfied with the way that this day turned out. Not only did she manage to remove a threat, but she could also arrange an impromptu team right here... possibly, at least. Rita didn't really care for teams, but if she could, getting one would be for the best and, with Hyde with them, she doubted that things could go wrong, he always had at least those two Personae he summoned at the gym, right?

"Well, let's get going, we can talk when we're safe outside the gate... unless you two want to stay here, I'm sure we could make some sort of excuse if we're caught." A chuckle later, Rita'd stretch and lean on the wall, the rift still clearly visible next to them. Of course, she wouldn't even think of jumping in again, as weary as she was from the previous adventure... in any case, her arms moved to a crossed position as if mechanically, and she waited for the two males' response to her proposition.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:25 am

Hyde would stop eating for a brief moment and toss Julian a bottle water. Just what happened anyway? Both of them looked pretty tired, like they were having a really good workout or something? “Were you guys working out? Why didn’t you invite me or something?” Hyde would then notice that Rita wanted some water too. Hyde would give her his last one, pretty concerned with his new friends. “You got to keep yourselves hydrated you know?” Hyde didn’t mind too much that he himself wouldn’t have anything to drink, he was just glad that he was able to help in the first place.
Rita continued to speak and made a proposition to get on out of here, in which Hyde agreed to. “Aright, let’s talk then. Maybe it would be best for us to get away from school grounds. “Hyde was a bit curious as to what she they wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:02 pm

"Working out"? It wasn't too bad of a guess he supposed. In a sense, Hyde was actually right. The innocence of his tone was what really baffled Julian. Could the redhead really think of no other reason why they'd be winded and tired? You could say that." he muttered. Shaking his head lightly, the teen capped his drink, glancing over at Shino and frowning. "Careful there. You're going to make yourself sick." Even after a light workout, guzzling so much water in such a short amount of time could be bad. Pair that with the heat they'd just gotten out of and their exhaustion, and he'd be surprised if she wasn't feeling at least a little nauseous later. Her body, her decision, he supposed, but he'd prefer not seeing her throw up or get dizzy within the next few minutes.

She reiterated what Julian had said just a minute ago about leaving the school. Preferring not to waste too much more time repeating the same thing over and over, he stuffed a hand into his jeans pocket and started off towards the front gates of the school, not bothering to see if the others were following. If they really wanted to move, they would, and if they wanted to stick around and talk, they'd pull him back (assuming he was meant to be part of the discussion). If he heard the other two begin to follow him, he'd glance over his shoulder, slowing his pace a fraction as he asked, "Got a destination in mind?" They could go to San Malarus, possibly. Or hitch the subway to Penecia. Hell, if they wanted peace and quiet, Malstu would be a good spot. So long as it was someplace he knew, Julian was fine with going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:31 pm

"Erm... not exactly..." To Hyde's little comment, that was all Rita'd say, pondering how else she could really explain it... well, Hyde was a User too, she knew that since he helped her at the gym, but it was more of a security measure, we wouldn't want some random person coming in suddenly and overhearing the conversation, now would we? That'd just be uncalled for trouble...

"Oh, don't worry, I'll live. I drink a lot of water every day, so I'm used to chugging down a whole bottle like that." Smiling a tiny bit, Rita nodded, appreciating the concern, though it really wasn't needed. She drank so much water, that even with the whole temperature change thing, she'd probably be fine.

Nodding to Hyde's comment, Rita followed as soon as Julian started moving, calling Hyde over to move as well. "Hmmm... I dunno, anyone here live in the dorms? I wouldn't mind discussing it there, as long as we kept quiet so nobody heard." Shrugging after that comment, Rita just walked nonchalantly, though she'd only speed up her pace once Hyde was with them, she didn't want to leave him behind, after all. Well, sure, what he did was a tad unreasonable, but still, he was a friend of hers regardless.

"Hmmm..." Pondering some alternative options, Rita put a hand up to her chin, making her look deep in thought. Honestly, with this attitude, she'd most likely look very different from the fiery girl that was beating up the Shadows before... really, she actually looked rather composed now, calm, not reckless at all. Though it was all part of the plan before, she was always calm and her fiery behavior would only be because of her nature, but the thrill of the fight was gone now, so Rita was back to her quiet, methodical and thoughtful behavior... though hanging around two people at once did break her guidelines a bit, seeing as she was quite introverted too...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 pm

“Ok, let’s go to my dorm room then. I don’t mind the company…” Hyde would say as he turned over to walk towards the dorms of where he stayed, making the shift to take the lead. “It’s not too much of a long walk; the Dorms are pretty close to Zela academy. Though, I don’t know how you would feel about it Rita. It is basically a boy’s room and all that, so it’s not like the girly things you would mention in a room. Oh, but I do have “That”…. Hmm oh well..” Hyde would continue to walk, going along with the idea of having a nice and quiet place for them to talk. If they accepted and followed….

-Time Skip- Hyde’s Dorm Room

Well, make yourselves at home. Good thing today is laundry day, so you guys get to see my room clean. You can sit on the red beanbag, the bed, or my wooden chair. And I have a mini refrigerator so there’s some things in there.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:58 pm

The dorms? Not a bad idea. It was close by at least, and they could at least close the door so as to have some privacy. ...Wait, no, what about making purple? That was a rule in the dorms, right? No girls allowed in guys' rooms and vice-versa? "Hey, what about-?" No sooner had he spoken up, the other two hurried on ahead, not even considering how they could possibly draw more attention to themselves this way. Sighing lightly, the teen just jogged to catch up, opting to bring it up later.

The walk there wasn't too long at all, and actually getting to Hyde's room was a breeze, oddly enough. Julian would've thought for sure that some dorm mother or another resident would cry foul at the sight of Rita on their floor, but apparently everyone was either too engrossed in their own activities to care or was perfectly fine with the situation. Not that he was complaining of course; whatever made this day easier was fine by him.

As Hyde threw open his door and detailed the places to sit, the teen decided to take the chair. He walked over to it and sat down, redoing his ponytail while the other two found a place to sit. With a glance up at Hyde, he'd ask, "You have a roommate?" If there'd be someone barging in here the moment they started talking about personas, he'd prefer to know now. After Hyde gave his answer, Julian would nod. "And are you going to get kicked out if you close the door while a girl's in here?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Shrugging, Rita just followed Hyde to his dorm room, but didn't really rush ahead and instead waited for Julian to catch, though she couldn't speak for Hyde, though. In any case, when they reached his room, Rita would look around, then just plop down on the red bean bag since Julian decided to take the chair.

"I don't think it's going to be a problem, Julian, don't worry. I'll just have to talk quietly and then leave without being seen... hopefully." Smiling a bit awkwardly, Rita shrugged, not knowing what else she could say to that issue... honestly, Rita never cared for the dorms, they didn't really appeal to her, it was just easier to live in an apartment... plus, in a dorm, you can't keep your various critters, like Rita did in Penecia.

"Well, anyway, we should get this talk started... I'll tell you right now, Hyde, but Julian and I met in one of those places... y'know, one of those Rift thingies." Speaking somewhat quietly so both of them would be able to hear it, but still not loud enough that it'd be heard outside, Rita just came out with that right away, finding that it was probably best to get it out of the way right now. Regardless, whatever either of their reactions, Rita'd just keep calm, putting on her regular poker face and examining the situation, thinking about what to do next...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Roommate? No Julian, I room by myself. This entire room is mine, though it could be accompanied by two people instead of one. It’s safe to say that I managed to get lucky in a way, not having a roommate and all. Though, I do feel a bit lonely sometimes, so it’s nice to have some company every now and again. Plus, the dorm is pretty quiet today, so I think its ok if we close the door for some privacy. We did come here for some discreetness didn’t we? Though, there was the sushi restaurant I work in too.. oh well.”

Rita would then explain to Hyde that she and Julian met in one of the Rifts. Hyde wasn’t especially surprised, he already knew about the rifts and the danger. “I’m glad that you guys managed to get back in one piece. What happened? “
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:00 pm

...That was probably the longest answer Hyde could've possibly given. At least he got to the point finally. With a nod, Julian stood up and shut the door before sitting down again and folding his arms. Shino took it upon herself to get this "discussion" underway, thankfully. At least now they had someplace to start.

"I got a text message from the Velvet Room." he began, responding to Hyde's question. He'd even pull out his phone and show him the list of messages that had the same subject: VELVET ROOM. "They said there was a shadow that they wanted gone on the other side of the rift. I figured it was a good chance to train, so I took them up on their mission. Long story short, I met her on the other side," he nodded in Shino's direction, "we fought a few of those monsters, then came back here." A pretty concise summary, if he did say so himself. Glancing over at the girl, he'd give her a moment to interject anything else she wished into his explanation.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:22 am

Was it really that long? It seemed like Hyde was just giving various answers in one block of speech, so it didn't really bother Rita that much. Aside from that, she figured that Julian explained their reasons for going into that world well enough, it wasn't like they really needed one, but whatever, it worked.

"I got the same messages, actually, quite a few of them... the one that we followed didn't seem too bad or hard, so we just went for it, then we ended up wanting to fight another one and bla bla bla." Shrugging, Rita wasn't in the mood to give a long-winded explanation of what happened in that world, that could be Julian's role, though she really didn't care. What mattered right now was that the two of them were fine, right? At least, that's what seemed to interest Hyde.

"Anyway, there are a few more missions up for us... but I dunno if we'll be able to do'em right away. Did you get the messages too, Hyde?" Relaxing on the bean bag, Rita crossed her arms, still with an expressionless face, only eager to discuss what was of utmost importance instead of random shenanigans... honestly, she was never the talking sort, but that didn't mean that she'd pass over a chance for a debriefing if it helped.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:14 pm

There was a shadow that they wanted gone? Was it the invading shadow? I wanted to take that thing down for weeks now, but the rest of my team seems too uninterested. One of my partners said she heard a voice in her head that tried to tempt her to team up with that shadow to take me out or something in particular. All it did was make me more curious...“ Hyde would say with a small pout, but he would quickly switch back to the situation at hand. “ Well, I’m going to assume from what Julian said that the mission as completed and you took the monsters out right? Start buying some gear items are pretty useful when it seems like a fight wuld drag on too long. You would never now what you might need.“ Hyde would then look towards Rita when she asked if he got the messages. “Well, that’s about right. I would get some messages from time to time. However, I would say that it’s much better to do things at a team of three or more. The more the merrier, that’s what I would like to say .

Hyde would look at Julian and Rita again and smile. “looks like you guys have gotten stronger. That’s a good sign. By the way, the rift in Zela academy, did you find anything strange? That girl we saw at the awakening Rita, or…… whatever you want to call it. The mask shadow with the thousand hands holding a lot of swords. Remember what she said? Was anything in there guys? I mean, anything notable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]   Recuperation [Rita & Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Recuperation [Rita & Hyde]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next