Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Hyde was waiting with Oki at the start of the line, he would give her a glance when she looks away from time to time. He would also give Oki warm and comforting smile. “ Of course I will, I like you too much to let anything happen to you Oki…” Afterwards, Hyde realized that he didn’t say much in the whole trying thing. “Since you are giving me a chance to try, you could definitely bet that I’ll be doing my best to try to make a good impression. The sound of the roller coaster was pretty fast, the like was also getting shorter and shorter before they knew it. Hyde was a little startled from the screams, but he had to look brave in front of Oki.

Suddenly, the ride was upon them. “Ready to Go Oki? “ Hyde was asking if she had any kind of second thoughts. If she did, they didn’t have to get on the ride, that wouldn’t have bothered him at all. The only thing that would bother Hyde is Oki doing things or being made to do things that she didn’t really want to do. “I’ll be right with you, and were going to sit in the middle, ok?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm

A few steps at a time, the long line for the roller coaster would get shorter and shorter as the sounds of screams got louder until they were blocked out by solid walls of the building they had to go through. A bit nervous about the ride, but still in no mood to back out, Oki would continue to follow the line looking around the building and the various artwork and such that surrounded it. It was quite fascinating to observe, but what it all meant was a little out of Oki’s range, but the being assumed that maybe the pictures were telling a story. As it study the pictures here and there, it felt Hyde’s eyes upon it and occasionally it would look up at the other from under its bangs as it continued to hold his hand and at one point squeezed it lightly in joy.

When the other gave Oki the comforting smile and said his words, Oki found itself a bit stunned at first, but then looking down with a light blush on its face. It nodded.

“I am glad to know you are here Hyde,” was the soft response from Oki as it did what it could to recompose itself. It wasn’t sure what exactly had caused the small bout of bashfulness in itself, but it had some how occurred. Maybe it was the smile or maybe it was the words. Whatever the case was, Hyde had successful caught Oki off guard with that one and in turn had gained a small amount of points from the usually confident and sometimes stubborn being.

When the conversation rolled around to giving Hyde a chance, Oki had completely recomposed itself enough to give the other a smirk as it tilted its head up slightly in playful arrogance.

“Well then. I cannot wait to see what you will do Hyde. I’ll have you know I can be quite hard to impress,” the being said as it looked over at the other and winked playfully at him as it gave him a grin. In any case, things would move along quite nicely until finally Oki and Hyde were standing at the gates of the ride. Looking at the tracks and where they led, Oki felt itself become highly nervous about this situation. There was something about the metal and wood mix that made Oki begin to question its decision; however, as the next train of cars came in full of laughing people and few that looked sick, Oki calmed slightly as it watched a child way younger than it get off with a smiling face.

When Hyde spoke, Oki nodded at the other.

“Mhmm,” it replied trying to sound brave despite nerves. From there, Oki would slide into the middle cart and then wait for Hyde. When he was by its side and had spoken the being nodded a bit as it looked around the cart and then became slightly startled as the bar came down upon their laps. Nervous, Oki instinctively grabbed the bar in a tight grip as the ride made a light hissing noise and began to move. It would be fine, right? Hyde was here, so it would be just fine….
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Hyde sat down next to Oki with a comforting smile as the railings went down. Hyde held on tight as the conductor gave a thumbs up sign, the green light appeared from the signal that state when the ride was starting or stopped. After that the, the roller coaster started to move upwards for the big drop, Hyde to turn to oki one last time to check up on her. “Hey, this is the best part. You are going to get a tickling feeling in your stomach but don’t close your eyes ok!” They moved up higher and higher, Hyde and Oki could temporarily see the majority of the park from there.

Here we go!” Then they came straight down at high speed, moving into a circular loop immediately. The roller would then go into a zigag as It made a high speed circular motion before going up again from another big drop. “This is amazing!” Hyde would say in a yelling voice, he was clearly having fun. The people sitting behind them seek to be crying as if they were heading over the last rounds.

This repeated for a second time before the fide officially stopped. Hyde looked over to oki when the railings came off to see if she was ok. Are you ok? Did you have fun. “His heart was beating fast, maybe it was because of the roller coaster?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Hyde tried to comfort Oki with a smile, but the old being could only give back a weak smile in response. When the ride began to move, Oki’s grip only tightened as the coaster began to go up a slope with a loud clack, clack sound that grated Oki’s nerves. This was a bad idea…really bad….it should’ve turned back, but now it was too late…

Oki heard Hyde’s voice and looked over at him. The being heard his words, but could not agree. Best part? Big drop? Tickling feeling in its stomach? The words flowed in, but as Oki opened its mouth to respond back the ride began to tilt and then gravity was taking over. So instead of words, a fearful “AHHH!” was released instead as the ride rushed downward. As the ride moved, Oki felt its hat slipping off and instinctively raised one hand to keep it on, but as soon as it did that, the sensation in its belly only got worse. So snatching off the hat so it wouldn’t fly away, Oki clamped down on the bar again with hat in hand as the ride took its insane course. While the first time around was horrible, the second time was a bit better…but still a lot to take in.

When the ride finally came to a stop, Oki got off the cart and watched as the pair in the cart behind them walked away huddled together, the guy in tears while the girl was comforting him. Was that supposed to happen?

Oki’s mind was still whirling a bit, so it took the being a second or two to answer Hyde as it followed the crowds out onto the main paths.

“That was…” Oki began quietly and tonelessly before trailing off and slipping back on its hat. It would take a breath as it straightened its hat out on its head before looking up at Hyde with an unexpected grin. “Amazing!! Let’s find another one soon, but before that. Food,” Oki said as it pointed at food vendor across the way. All that turning and excitement had eaten up what little food it had in its body. It needed to get replenished if it wanted to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Hyde would take Oki’s hand and start to lead her to the food stall that she wanted to go to. “Ok, let’s go!” Hyde was pretty relieved that Oki wasn’t scared out of her mind when she got on the ride. It could be a pretty traumatic experience to people who were afraid of heights. “What did I tell you Oki, did you feel like a bird that soared in the air without a care in the world? I mean, we would have to be a very extreme bird to be flying like that. “ Lagi would give off a small chuckle as they stood on the very small line behind the food vendor. He looked at the menu and tried to figure out what he wanted before turning back to Oki and wondering what she was hungry for,

As a matter of fact, Hyde wasn’t too sure what Oki was hungry for. “ Hey Oki, I really didn’t get a chance to know what your favorite food it. I would figure that you would be a pretty big fan of cookies from the last time we hung out together, but I wouldn’t say that having some sweets would be all that great right now. With all the adrenaline going through our system, I think its best that we have some real food, you know? I might have a hotdog or a hamburger, but what are you getting? You could just tell me and I could carry the food while you find us a table if you want?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Holding Hyde’s hand, Oki would easily follow him over to the stand pretty excited about food and the fact that Hyde was agreeable in most things. While Oki wouldn’t have minded if he had said no about getting food now, the guy had made a wise choice by bowing to this whim. Who knew how "sweet" Oki would be if got to a truly hungry point? Yeah…not a pretty image. In any case, Hyde had seemed relieved enough with its answer regarding the ride and when they slipped into line and Hyde made his comment Oki considered the words for a moment before answering.

“Nope,” it said with head shake. “More like getting caught in a twister, but not a bird flying in the sky, even if it was insane,” Oki said as it ponder the situation with a light frown. Then coming out of its thoughts it looked up at Hyde with a smile. “Still fun though,” the being would finish pleased that it had tried the ride.

After it had spoken, the being looked at the menu the vendor had as its mind did various combos of all the items on the menu. On a normal basis and if it was alone, the being would’ve tried to eat the whole menu, but it wasn’t alone….and it didn’t want to exactly scare Hyde so when he asked the favorite food question and what not Oki let out a soft chuckle as it considered for a second lying a bit and then deciding that it was better to be upfront about things it spoke.

“I actually love cherries and strawberries, but food in general is a favorite topic on its own. I just like to see what flavors and such I can find or create. Sometimes this be good and at others well not so pleasant,” Oki said as it rubbed the back of its head as s sheepish smile crossed its face for a second. Then becoming serious the, being would nod lightly.

“Mmm. I can agree. A sweet was not what my stomach wanted. I am thinking two hamburgers with everything on it, a fry, and water. I’ll think about sweets later,” the being said and then tilting its head at Hyde’s last words, the being blinked.

“I can do that and if you need help I’ll come back,” Oki said as it squeezed his hand lightly before drifting out of line to find a table not near children or large crowds, but also in a shady spot that was not crowded with birds. It took a while, but eventually Oki found the table it wanted and after making sure it was clean, it sat on the bench and took to watching the crowds and Hyde as it waited for food.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Strawberries and cherries huh?” Hyde would be sure to keep that in mind, maybe he could bake her a cake for her birthday or something? It doesn’t have to be for her birthday, maybe it could be for something else? ” Alright, ill appreciate our help but I’m sure that I’ll be able to handle it Oki…right?” Hyde gave Oki a reassuring smile as she went to find them a table. Hyde would then proceed to order the food. “ One chicken burrito , a small onion rings, a small fries, two hamburgers with everything on it, and two bottled waters please. Smart water!

“After paying and receiving the food, Hyde would proceed to go to the table and place everything down. “Oh, I almost forgot.” Hyde would then go back for ketchup, honey mustard, and bbq sauce packets. He also reaches for a straw and some napkins. “Phew, done…” Hyde would say as he sat down in the chair and brought everything he thought they would need. After looking up at Oki’s face he quickly looked down and plopped an onion ring in his mouth. “It’s really good!” After looking back at Oki again, he wondered if he got everything she wanted. “ IS the food alright for you Oki?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:47 pm

“Mhmm,” Oki responded back as Hyde repeated the fruits that it loved so much. Even though Oki hardly ever said no to any type of food, it was interesting to see just what could be gotten if strawberries or cherries was the payment. It was an odd trigger that Oki could only assume it picked up from the old lady when she was around. It remembered one of the ways she had drawn it out of hiding was with those very same fruits. It was something about their sweetness and sometimes bite that just made Oki feel on top of the world. Odd maybe, but honestly Oki could care less.

Just thinking about those fruits was making it hungrier, so it quickly pushed that thought aside. When Hyde said he’d be okay with carrying the food by himself, Oki left the line and found them a table before sitting down to wait. It only took a few moments for Hyde come back with the food, the smells making Oki want to snatch the tray from him, but thankfully it kept itself compose as it instead stared at the burgers and waited for Hyde to sit. When Hyde said he had forgotten something and then walked off to get that which was forgotten. Oki froze as its mind debated on what to do. On one hand, it was rude to eat without Hyde, but on the other….food…..

Screw it. It was gonna eat that burger!

Grabbing the nearest one, Oki unwrapped the hefty burger and began to chow down on it. Even if it was just theme park food, the way Oki ate that burger made it seem like it was the best…either that or something was seriously wrong with Oki. Probably the latter. In any case, it had just finished one burger and brushed away the crumbs before balling up the paper and moving it to the side as its free hand went for one of the drinks. Opening it, Oki found it was water. Nice.

Taking a few sips of the water to get the first burger down, Oki would smile quite content as it placed the water down before it reached for the last burger and fries. It was just about to chow down on both, when Hyde came back with various packets. Distracted by the items, Oki went for a napkin and used it to brush away anything it may have missed as Hyde sat and ate an onion ring.

“Mhmm,” Oki said agreeing too his comment and then to the last question it gave the other sheepish smile as pointed to the balled up paper, the only remains of the first hamburger. “Does that answer your question?” Oki said with a smirk before focusing on the fries first. One…two…three….and those fries were going..going…going gone. Stuffing the paper of the first burger into the fry carton, Oki’s green eyes focused on the hamburger and then…it began eating it…just like it had done the first one.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Wow, that was pretty quick; I didn’t think that I was gone for that long? Was i?Hyde would keep his thoughts in his head and simply smiled at oki as he started eating. Hyde took a big bite of his burrito and munched away. Hyde After a few bites of his burrito, Hyde would go back to eating some onion rings. He would occasionally look back up to Oki, who was eating rather fast. Either she was really hungry, or she had a black hole for a stomach. However, Hyde didn’t stare too much as he was happily content with his own meal.

The only thing that was on his mind was the chance that oki didn’t like the food here. It was a good thing that it wasn’t the case; he wanted her to enjoy herself. After drinking some of his water and using some of the sauce packed on his fires and the other half of the burrito, Hyde would look back at Oki again. “I’m sorry if I kept you waiting with the food, I had no idea you was that hungry. We could have eaten first, but I wouldn’t want to spend the first 20 minutes of the theme part sitting down to digest without having a little fun. Though, everything worked out well. “ Hyde was almost done, but there was a chance that Oki might have finished. “ In the meantime, want to pick next? It’s your turn.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:22 pm

When you ate like Oki did, there was no surprise that normal person would stare. It had already eaten one hamburger in record time and even though it had paused to chat with Hyde, the way those fries disappeared was not exactly normal. However, Oki just being itself didn’t seem notice the staring, its mind was too focus on the bliss of food. It wasn’t until it had half a burger left that the being blinked and was drawn back to reality as Hyde spoke to it.

“Hmm?” Oki would let the sound out as it wiped its mouth and continued to chew on the bit of hamburger it currently had. It listened to the words as it swallowed the burger and went for water. He was apologizing? Why? For Oki’s bad eating habits? Hrmm…perhaps it should explain a bit.

After washing down the food a bit, Oki would set the water down as it kept the hamburger balanced in one hand.

“Do not think we scarf food down because of starvation. This is just how we eat. Never was taught to savior food, but I can slow down a bit if that makes it easier. Don’t exactly want to make you uncomfortable with this,” Oki said with a sheepish smile as it kept the hamburger posed and ready to be devoured if Hyde gave it the okay to do such a thing. Honestly, it was never told to slow down by anyone it encountered….then again the only that had truly watched it eat was the old lady and she was just happy to see the food gone. Ah well. It could learn to do better.

“Things are perfect,” Oki continued and then thinking about the question at hand bowed its head lightly. “Hrmm…How about Ferris Wheel? That one be slow, yes? Safe for food to digest, yes?” Oki asked as it looked at Hyde with a light head tilt doing its best not to look at the hamburger in hand or that onion ring that had gotten away from the others and was now dangerously close to the edge of the tray on Oki’s side….Learning could be hard sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:50 pm

I’m not uncomfortable or anything, I was just worried that wasn’t able to read the social cues very well, I tend to be a bit of an air head at times. But right now, I want you to dig in! Ok? I think it’s better if you are comfortable eating around me, rather than being petty graceful about it. It’s not like we are in a fancy restaurant or anything. “ Hyde didn’t want Oki to catch the wrong idea, he was glad that she was being herself. Hyde was mostly focused on finishing his burrito, so he turned his onion rings over to Oki’s side. “You could have some if you like, I like sharing.”

After eating, Hyde would wipe his fingers and his mouth with a napkin and proceed to get up. He would then offer his hand to oki for her to take. Shall we get going? You’re leading the way this time, right?” It was nice to take turns leading for each ride. Hyde had a genuine interest in what Oki thought was interesting. Either way, he was sure that today would be memorable for both of them in the end.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Oki remained still for a few moments listening to Hyde’s response to its words; however the more it listened, the more it began to calm as the other explained himself. When he finished, Oki would blink at him as a smile appeared on its face.

“You are quite sweet to let me be myself. Well then,” Oki looked back at the hamburger and within two chomps finished the thing off. As it chewed, it would wipe its hands and mouth on the napkin before taking a sip of the water. ”However, I don’t think I would do much better in a fancy restaurant. Might be more scary there than out here,” Oki said with a light chuckle as it was finally able to talk now that the food in its mouth was gone. When Hyde turned the tray around and offered the onion rings to Oki, the being froze for a second as it looked from the food to the other with wide eyes.

“Are you sure?” it asked not believing its luck. Hyde was giving it more food! Well…if he truly meant what he said then Oki would take the offer! Sure, the being could’ve easily swallowed the onion rings down in a few seconds, but luckily for Hyde even if the being did adored food, it did its best to remind itself that the onion rings were not its to begin with so instead of taking the whole thing, it would take a few and eat what it had with a happy hum. So good~♪.

In any case, when the food was gone and hands and mouths had been cleaned up, Oki would take the tray to the nearest trash can and toss the trash before setting the tray amongst the others on top of the trashcan. Once it was done with the simple task, it turned back to Hyde and took his offered hand as he asked if it was going to lead the way to the next ride.

“Yes. Let’s go,”
Oki said cheerfully as it began to walk through the crowds once more, heading towards the giant wheel that sat in the middle of the park. Unlike all the other rides, this one had a shorter line than the others, but since there were a few people ahead, the wait would still be a bit before they could get on, so slipping in line with Hyde at its side, Oki would begin another wait.

“I wonder if we will get a bird’s eye view,” Oki said as it tilted its head lightly and looked to the top of the giant wheel that moved slowly and occasionally stopped to let people on and off of the ride. “From a distance this thing looks small, but up close it is quite amazing. Don’t you think so Hyde?” the being asked as it lowered its eyes back to ground level and looked over at its companion.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Hyde nodded his head towards Oki when she asked if this ride was pretty amazing. Yea, every ride is pretty amazing in their own right Oki. This one is no different. The first thing it would do Is circle around a few times, and then stay at the peak for a few minutes. At that moment, you could look far and wide getting the biggest birds eye view of the park. You can even see what’s outside of the park as well, it gets that high. “ Hyde would laugh a little to himself as they moved up closer on the line.

We might even be able to catch a sunset if we’re lucky, but this ride is pretty popular among couples you know?” Noticing that Hyde was holding oki’s hand and mentioned that, he did blush a little. However, it didn’t mean that he was backing own. “ I want you to see it oki, I could only imagine the kind of awe you would have on your face for your first time. I was pretty amazed myself, and now I’m even more excited for you than ever.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Oki listened to the red head as he spoke of the rides and then explain what this one would do. As the being listened, Oki found itself looking back at the wheel they were getting closer and closer to as the line became smaller and smaller. It really did hope that the wheel would stop at the top, so it could get the amazing view that Hyde had described.

Even the sunset from such a vantage point would probably look a lot different than it did from one on the ground. The anticipation of such a unique view made Oki excited within as it continued to move along with the line. When Hyde made the comment about this riding being for couples, the old being looked over at him with a smirk as it saw him turn a slight shade of pink.

“Oho. Is that so? Well then, I think it is a perfect thing for us,” Oki said with a light giggle as it squeezed Hyde’s hand playfully. It couldn’t help itself. It kind of liked messing with Hyde in a fashion. Not to see him embarrassed or what not, but just to see him smile. Call it a strange draw for the guy, but the smile was real comforting and it made his enthusiasm for the view that they may be able to catch while riding the Ferris wheel contagious.

With a sheepish grin, Oki rubbed the back of its head with its free hand.

“Hehe. Then perhaps we can both get what we want,” the being said not sure how an expression upon its face could make someone so excited. It just felt a bit odd, you know? But maybe that was because Oki simply did not understand the world like people normally did or what not. The reason for the confusion while unknown was completely shoved to the side as their turn to board the ride came. Sliding in first, Oki would scoot over to let Hyde in as the park attendant closed the door. Then moving away from the cart, he gave the signal to move the ride. For a while, the ride rotated here and there as people got on or stayed on until finally the moment that Oki had been hoping for came. The large cart stopped at the very top of the wheel and let them take in the view.

“Wow,”
Oki whispered as it took in the view of the people below and the surrounding area. Everything had truly transformed once they had gotten up high. The sky was bluer, the wind fresher, the sun was gentler, and the world quieter. Up here, in the cart it felt as if for one moment life would be alright. That there wasn’t some event that threatened them all. The world was at peace and perfect.

Oki continued to observe the world from this point view only sitting back in its seat when it had enough of it. As it sat back, it did an unusual thing even for itself. It leaned towards Hyde and rested its head lightly on his shoulder and closed its eyes.

“Let me stay like this for a moment, k?” Oki said softly as it took this brief moment to simply relax and enjoy fully the peace and comfort that had been given to it. It didn’t want the moment to end, but knew somewhere along the line reality would catch up once more, but hopefully not yet. Not so soon.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:42 pm

“Ok… we can stay like this.” Hyde could say with a warming smile. He noticed the look on Oki’s face beforehand. It kind of reminded him of seeing a kid head off to a candy store or even a toy store. There were so much hints of joy and happiness in her eyes, it was something that Hyde wished he took a picture of when he had a chance to. However, Hyde felt like it was fine to commit some  moments in life to actual memory he was pretty good at remembering things that he chose to remember.

“This really is turning out to be a special day for me. “ What could you expect? Its past 3 pm and nothing bad happened yet, surely that has got to be the good karma in the world finally going full circle.  Hyde made sure that he got a bit comfortable in snuggling up with Oki, it to make sure that his arm didn’t fall asleep or anything. As a matter of fact Hyde didn’t necessarily blush when Oki leaned on him; it was safe to say that the embarrassment gauge has fully been broken completely.  HE was pretty happy, that’s all that matters right?” I kind of hope that my arm is as comfortable as a pillow for you Oki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)   Theme Parks huh? (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theme Parks huh? (Hyde)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next