Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Hm. ''Their problem then.'' When you get lost anyway, you just need to work on finding the way again. Simple as that. And Sharaku wasn't interested in discussing it further, so it would stay at that. No reason to care about being or not being lost right now. The talk was deviating from the initial point way too much by now.

''I don't know. From what I'm seeing, the power of a Shadow is quite similar to that of a Persona. With that logic, you can cause big trouble even without a Shadow. A Shadow is harder to fully control anyway.'' He wasn't really seeing the big deal. Playing around with a Shadow can be a tricky business...which could just as easily be accomplished with the use of a Persona, most likely with less risk involved. The way the man spoke, it made things look as if it was a huge deal in case someone controlled a Shadow completely and used it to cause chaos. Honestly, he'd say it was not the best option for that kind of intention. Unless you're hoping other Shadows will be friendly to you because of that, but he severely doubted those creatures gave a damn in general.

When Akumu gave him a shocked response, he would raise an eyebrow. What? The man asked, he answered. Didn't the other at least expect a similar response, with the way the question had been phrased? Well, whatever. ''Yes, I can. I have been there several times by now.'', he would state calmly. ''There are plenty of people with powers at the moment. I don't think many can use Shadows in any way or form. Or, at the very least, I don't know of anyone personally at the moment. There may be some, however. There is a possibility.'' Afterall, he doubted he was the only person who ended up like this. Whether anyone could use that kind of power for real, that he didn't know, but it was certainly possible.

''....decorate..?''
, he would trail off, in slight confusion. What? What was the doll on about? You can't decorate with a circular piece of gold, can you? Eh? He would proceed to simply stare at it and its actions blanky, not really comprehending the whole deal. Weird. On many levels. He was too puzzled to even try making sense out of the situation. Nevermind. He wasn't going to get it.

''I don't think going with the flow is neccesarily the best description.''
Then again, that depended on how one looked at it. He wasn't going to make an argument out of this, though. Too tiring.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Akumu would simply nod at Sharaku’s words regarding being lost or getting lost with something. While one could go on for days with that one, Akumu was not one to go in useless circles and so without much trouble, the issue of loops and lost paths was easily dismissed as the conversation decided to settle on persona and shadows.

“They are similar because they are in fact the same in a way. The only true difference is that a shadow is its own thing, while a persona is an extension of whoever or whatever gave birth to it. When taken at base value though, personas are a type of shadow. A beneficial parasite to some and a death wish to others,” Akumu said as he folded his arms lightly in thought before he was looking up at the other with a light nod.

“That is true. One doesn’t need either to cause much chaos in the worlds, but some love power and so will always seek the weaker to serve them. These pieces make the board quite a headache to play on,” Akumu responded back as he watched the other, taking note how the other seemed to speak of the shadow control issue as if he had some experience with such matters. Curious. Were those eyes really telling the truth then? Was this one a shadow….or a tamer of the beasts? It was a possibility, but one that Akumu only pondered rather than pried into so quickly.

In any case, the thoughts would shift as Akumu was knocked off guard with the man’s answer to his question. It was definitely not expected, but the shock reaction seemed to cause the man across from the attendant some confusion too. Maybe it had been an over-reaction, but what was to be expected when the other had seemed a bit reluctant to answer things clearly before?

In any case, Akumu would tilt his head lightly at the other’s words before nodding a bit.

“Ah. Just like before then. The board has changed,” the old attendant said before he blinked, refocusing on the other. “So…can I conclude from your statement that you can control shadows? Is that what allows you to pass so easily between here and over there?”

The question was calm and straight forward as Akumu watched the other. He didn’t expect any form of answer and would not pry for any other information should the other react negatively to the words. Whatever resulted from that was left in the air as the old attendant's attention turned to the doll who had decided to open a shrine and use the gift it was given to decorate its home.

As the doll went about doing that, the man who watched it seem confused.

“It has opened a shrine in hopes that more will pray to it and leave it gifts. The more a spirit is recognize, the more power it gains and in turn the more it can help or hinder others. Luckily, this one is on the good side,” Akumu said to give the other a little bit of information on what the creature was doing; however how well the male took to this was yet to be seen. In the end did it really matter?

“Hmm..then what would you suggest is the best description? Is there one?” Akumu responded back to the other's words curiously.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Hm. Well, to an extent, Sharaku was aware that Shadows and Personas were related. After all, he had seen a person's Shadow version turn into a Persona before, so it was only logical to assume that they had something to do with each other. ''I know that. I've seen a Shadow turn into a Persona before. They are different, but share similarities as well. I'd say Shadows are just more individualistic. Either way, both can be used for the same purpose if one so wishes. Though, whether a Shadow is weaker than a human is questionable. A normal person doesn't stand a chance.'' Seek weaker to serve them, yes, but when you already have a Persona, you don't need to chase after Shadows. And when you don't, you normally cannot match up to those beings. Unless, special cases, of course.

Figures. He should have expected the man would ask just that eventually. Then again, it was his own fault for bringing up the whole subject, so there wasn't anyone else to blame. ''Yes and no. At the very least, multiple doesn't apply here.'', he would answer calmly, remaining a little vague, though the meaning was most likely clear enough. He couldn't really lie after all that talk. Speaking of this, however, it could actually be interesting if someone could control more than one Shadow. On the other hand, he wasn't sure he would ever want to see that in action. One was enough of a pain in the ass.

When Akumu responded to his confused statement, he would only furrow his brows, still out of the loop. But...here...why out of all places..? ''...I don't get it. There's no one else besides us here. Why not do that somewhere else then? I doubt people would come to this place to pray, seeing as not many can even get here.'' What was the point of setting up a place here? It made no sense to wait for gifts where it was unlikely to get them, or so he thought.

He would hum lightly, when the man turned his statement on him. He hadn't really thought of it much. ''I just mean that it's not completely accurate. At times, perhaps, but everyone does things for their own gain eventually. I'd find it weird to see someone who truly goes with the flow, no matter what.'' That was made pretty much on spot, so he may have not been making a lot of sense there. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Akumu remained with his head leaned against his hand as he listened to the other explain how he already knew that shadows and personas were similar and perhaps even the same thing in some fashion. He said the shadow wass more individualistic, hmm?

“I would say the persona are more well tame than the shadow; however, I would think that like any beast a shadow would turn on its master at a whim unless said person played by its way of thinking. The weak bow to the strong. While one may argue due to the way some shadows behave this is not true, at their core they follow this simple hierarchy. If they did not then they would constantly eliminate themselves rather than work together like they do. As far as species go, I do not think that matters. As long as one shows greater strength than the shadows they bow. The human and shadow relationship is no different,” Akumu said to the other in calm tones. He would fall silent pondering this strange hierarchy the shadows had before he was asking his question to the other.

To this, Akumu could feel rather than see the change in the other. On one hand, the question seemed to hit a subject the man did not wish to speak of, but on the other hand it was as if he had been expecting the question. After all, he had opened the topic up by speaking did he not? In any case, the answer in turn was short, sweet and to the point. To this, Akumu simply nodded his head casually not seeming to phased by this fact.

“I think multiple is playing with the fire too much. They would surely bite you in time. However, I can’t see how one would be much easier. Quite the handful, yes?” Akumu said treading where he walked carefully. He didn’t want to offend the man, but he could not deny his curiosity. So it was with caution that Akumu poked about this subject, bracing for any sudden changes from the other.

Regardless of what happened due to the poking, the old attendant would eventually look from the man that seemed even more confused when it came to shrines to the humming Jester on the table. When he was asked a question, the old attendant smiled.

“It starts at its home to gather the strength it needs to move and prompt itself elsewhere. Keep in mind this Jester is quite small. It wouldn’t be able to rush out so easily, so it talks with the elders to find the right path to build its shrine on out there,” Akumu said easily enough. “Your earring is the only proof that it needed that it could get more to give to itself and its shrine. A bit of leverage to please the stubborn elders, if you will,” The old attendant let out a small chuckle before he was becoming quiet as the other let out a light hum in response to words the old attendant had spoken.

In response, Akumu closed his eyes as he pondered the words that followed the hum.

“Perhaps so, but I have seen a few simply drift with the tide. There was nothing to gain or lose for them, so they played the game by simply drifting along. Ironically, these drifters out lasted the ones that gambled so much to play life’s game in the first place. I will admit drifters are uncommon, but when one is spotted beware. They have no soul anymore to spare any longer,” Akumu responded back softly before his eyes reopened and landed on the other with an even gaze.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:50 pm

...If it truly worked that way all the time, then the whole situation would be different, wouldn't it? It would be much easier in case the Shadows bowed to them after realizing they couldn't win. It didn't work that way, did it? The creatures always fought until completely defeated and destroyed so far. It didn't add up to what the man was saying. Amongst each other, perhaps, but Sharaku was quite skeptical when it came to any other species. He would click his tongue lightly. ''Amongst each other, perhaps they do follow such an order, but I think I beg to differ in other situations. If it was truly that way, and they bowed to the stronger, then why do they keep attacking us when we come across them, even when it's obvious they can't win? So far, any Shadow I've met fought until it was destroyed, rather than trying anything else. They don't seem to like bowing to humans, no matter how strong we are.'' Please, life would be much easier if they could just show off, and have the Shadows wave a white flag, because of some hierarchy.

''More like annoying. It's not easy either, but it isn't like I have a choice in the matter.''
, he would state flatly, in answer to the further prodding. For now, he was not intending to explain in great detail, and unless something made him change his mind greatly, the man would have to be satisfied with short, sort of vague answers on this particular subject. He wouldn't say he understood their kind too well. That was up to someone who could go visit that place..whatever it was called, he was forgetting right now. Like Hyde for example.

...At the shrine subject, he would keep staring blankly. He couldn't really grasp the concept. All that 'jazz' seemed quite...how to put it...not solid? Simply put, he never had an easy time understanding something he couldn't put into tangible terms, and all that stuff was just that for him. It made his brain hurt. He prefered an explanation that was more showy, than just words and theories, mainly when it came to a subject he had no idea about to begin with. ''I think I'll do better to just give up on understanding this.'', he'd mutter, letting that one be. At this rate, he would only get more confused with time.

''Having no soul would mean you're not really living.''
True, it was possible to go along all the time, but what kind of life was that? Moving with the crowd all the time, instead of doing what you actually want at least once in a while? Sure, perhaps you might get lucky and last longer, because you won't cause conflict, but you won't have a happy life. Dull, if nothing else. Sometimes, he'd say it's better to fall and have accomplished something on your own terms, rather than live an empty life by simply going with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:18 pm

“Perhaps it is because they feel betrayed, You say you control a shadow and others command Persona? They see you as one of their own in a sense, but different and hostile. So they attack the foreign substance. No matter how strong it is. They search for a particular type of being. One most like them to bow to. When they find that type, they don’t care about species. They bow. Makes sense?” Akumu said doing what he could to clear up his words, but he wasn’t sure if he was becoming more confusing or not.

In any case, when the subject came back to the man and his ability to control shadows, Akumu had carefully prod for more information and by some miracle got some more. The man before him remained vague with the details, but Akumu did not mind. He respected the other’s privacy and so did not make a fuss as he listen to what was said.

“It was forced upon you, hmm? I am sorry to hear Fate has burden you with such, but it appears you bear your burden well enough,” Akumu said as he looked the other up and down casual. “You are sane and of good health. Impressive considering close proximity with shadows is often…unhealthy.”

The attendant gave the light compliment out easily enough as he watched the other calmly until the subject veered towards the shrine the jester had put up. To the man’s blank stare and words, the old attendant chuckled lightly.

“The best way to understand is to visit the shrines of the spirits and experience their power for yourself,” Akumu said with a light nod as he let the rest of that subject drop. Honestly, words could never explain a thing that had to simply be experienced to believed, but he wondered how such experience would effect the skeptical man before him. Hmph.

"Mmm. They are much like the undead, but to feel safe some are willing to become exactly that and drift along. Soulless, but still standing when the passionate ones fall or vanish," Akumu said as he closed his eyes, pondering how many would fall if the situation of the other world got out hand. How many would float? Would Fate allow any to stand?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:02 pm

''Not yet.'' Sharaku would tilt his head with a faint, thoughtful frown. This made even less sense right there and then. ''Wouldn't being different species immediately mean a big difference? I don't think there are many beings that share enough of a similarity with the Shadows. In that sense, everything would be a foreign substance to them. Makes the whole idea pointless, I'd say. Besides, it's not only about people wielding some sort of power. I've seen them attack a human who had no Persona, or anything to defend or threaten them with in the first place. They don't seem to care much about what is facing them.'' What would be the point of bowing only to what they recognized as good enough? That made no literal sense, since there was probably next to nothing that would fit said criteria. Which also means the point is moot.

He would chuckle under his breath when the man made a comment about his well-being in regards to being close with a Shadow. ''Sane? Sometimes, I question that. But, let's say I am. And depends on what is your view of close proximity.'' At times, he did feel like his mind was all over the place, but to be fair, he wasn't even sure what the exact definition of sanity was in the first place. Maybe he was, maybe not, but for now, he was okay, or so he supposed. ''Maybe one day.'', he would respond vaguely, towards the suggestion of visiting a shrine. Too much effort for something that didn't interest him that greatly. Perhaps he would understand better, but did he even need to? He wasn't that kind of person anyway.

Tsk. ''I'd rather fall then live a life like that. I've already been to hell and back anyway. Besides, one won't live forever no matter what. A human will die one day, whether they go along with the crowd, or not. I'm not sure that kind of course is worth it. It won't make you live forever.'' He was honestly skeptical of that being good in any way. Yes, he would go along at times, but only to a certain limit, and definitely not far beyond what he was comfortable with. He'd die anyway, whether sooner or later. Why not spend the time doing something, at least?
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Akumu would keep an even gaze on the other, his light smile turning into a pleased smirk at the other’s words. While he was easily confused, the other was certainly quite clever. He didn’t miss the contradictions in words or the illogical way that the hierarchy worked. However, there were some things that were debatable in what he said.

“Well let’s examine that, shall we?” Akumu said as he leaned back. “I think the relationship is similar to humans and animals and spirits. Everyone of us are different and while we have a tendency to stick with those of similar feathers, the hierarchy is quite similar. Take a dog for example. It is a different species than a human, but over time the humans have made them submit to them through training and breeding. So in turn one can do the same with a shadow who works on similar, but more chaotic patterns. A dog submits to the master due to recognizing the owner as the alpha dog in the home, and so shadows and spirits will do the same over time. The thing that tames them become less foreign and so they don’t attack. The more power you have at your back the better you can tame…most of the time.

“The ones that attack the weak are untamed and like any predator attacks what it sees as an easy meal. While the lower ranks appear to not care for what is before them, there have been times when they would scatter to the wind if they felt something was more powerful than them. At other times, they willingly come to those they have gotten accustomed too or sees as their superior regardless if it was shadow, animal, or man. My data may be dated since what I speak of came from a while back, but the study seems to hold true even to the present day unless shadows have evolved so much that new research must be done upon them,” the old attendant said as he watched the other. While it was true he was simply an attendant bound by chains, his task had allowed him to dig slightly further into things than others. Thus his knowledge on the study of shadows was a bit more vast than the ordinary attendant. He had both witnessed and read about such happenings in the past. Still the other had some valid points that made the study even more fascinating to dig into. Perhaps the equation had changed over time. Perhaps what was now known needed to be re-evaluated. Akumu would have to see.

When the other chuckled under his breath at the comment regarding his well-being in regards to the shadows, Akumu would tilt his head lightly as he heard the other words.

“How about sharing a space with one or being in direct contact with one daily?” the other said in response to the issue of closeness to a shadow. The closeness was an extreme sure, but one that had been pulled from a study long ago. Most subjects that shared a space with the shadow were driven close to the edge and if one had to be in contact with one daily, the mind slowly gave out to the shadow’s chaos when subjects were too weak to handle them…or so the books said. Still it would be interesting to see what this one had to offer on such a matter. Again the board had probably changed.

When it came to the subject of shrines, the old attendant shook his head lightly at the response as he kept the smile upon his face. He didn’t say anything in response to the short phrase finding it quite unnecessary to do so. If the man wished to learn, he may visit the shrines, but if it was not up his alley, then this was a polite way of saying no. In the end, it was the other’s choice and Akumu was not in the business of persuading others to do anything. He simply made suggestions here and there. The choice was up to the individual.

“If only those that chose to float had your spirit to go forward. I would have to agree your path is more appealing, but what do you say to those that have given up what souls they have in order to believe they can escape death time and time again? Can you really change them?” Akumu asked as he gave the other a light smile of understanding. Drifting was no way of living that was for sure, but the price people paid just to avoid death was…quite disturbing at times.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:20 pm

...So many words without a break. Sharaku wasn't sure whether he even processed all that correctly without a mistake. Long explanations could be painful. He was not fond of those. A shorter summary was always better. Preferable actually, even if still not the best way in his opinion. What was it again...? He would be silent for a while, trying to concentrate. ''Fair. I still find it logically hard to believe, however. I never met a Shadow, no matter how strong, that would not attack right away. If all it takes is time...well, there never was any so far, because they got themselves destroyed before there was a chance of getting accustomed to the possibility. I've met a few stronger ones, I believe, and they were immediately hostile as well. If it is possible, as you say, then it might be rather rare.'' In case of wild Shadows in the other worlds, that is. His situation was a little different, or so he assumed. Whatever.

He would furrow his brows when Akumu suggested somewhat daily contact. For whatever random reason, the first thing that occured to him when hearing that was an image of a person cuddling a Shadow. And he did not want to know where that even came from. ''Sounds fun. How about 24/7?'', he would retort flippantly, not finding anything more witty to say without putting out any unnecessary details.

Kind of glad the shrine subject was left behind, he would do his best to listen to the following talk. It was starting to be a task to keep up with the pace. ''I say nothing. It is their choice, and while a calm explanation is an option, a person will not change, unless they themselves want it. The person in question is the one that needs to make up their mind to begin with. I only bother up to a certain point. In the end, it's up to them.'', he would state in a calm, though firm tone. He wasn't going to go changing around those that had no intention to at all. A waste of time. When someone refuses to listen, he will give them a piece of his mind only for so long, before letting them do as they wish. They shall end up the way they desire to. Of course, if they interfere in what he's doing, then he would take further action.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Was the explanation perhaps too long for the other? Or perhaps the other had simply zoned out after becoming disinterested. It was true Akumu made his explanations thorough…too thorough at times he had to admit, but when it came to certain things he wanted to make sure that the other party understood his views. Otherwise, pointless arguments would occur and quiet honestly, the old attendant did not want that. That would become tiresome and annoying on another level.

In any case, as the other took a moment to concentrate, Akumu waited patiently enough, his eyes drifting from the man before him to the Jester who had become silent in its shrine. It was in deep prayer now, so perhaps one of the higher spirits had taken notice of its request and was now considering it. A comforting thought that lasted for only a few seconds before blue eyes glanced up at the other as he spoke.

“Mmm. Perhaps so, but it can be achieved. However, it seems we do not have such tamers of that nature any more. Either that or the shadows have a new sort of leader that enhances their aggressiveness and thus makes them impossible to tame in the old fashion ways,”
Akumu said with a light nod at the other.

The calm nod would eventually become a light tilt of the head as the other seemed perplexed by other words spoken by the attendant regarding the shadows and being in contact with them. The old attendant wasn’t quite sure what the other was thinking, but a small smile of amusement would appear when the other ask his question.

“Fun? I am not so sure the ones that were put through that would agree. According to records, 24/7 interaction was never a good thing. Those were the ones that went mad,” Akumu said easily enough before his eyes narrowed lightly at the other. “Of course like myself, much of the information I contain seems outdated. Perhaps you can shed a bit more clarity on the matter, hmm?” the old attendant said before becoming silent for a moment to see what the other would do.

Whatever came of that, things eventually shifted to the matter of the drifters in the world. As Akumu listened to the other, he smiled quite pleased with the answer.

“My. My. You are a rarity amongst your kind. You are the first to give such a well balanced answer. Most of the time people would either fight against such a notion, believing forcing the floaters into action is the right choice or simply joining them is the best. I am glad to see there is one that can still see a more sound path than the other two,” Akumu said his voice calm despite how impressed he was with the other. Humans were indeed full of surprises still.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:04 pm

((OoC: Finaaaally getting to this. I think I'll end this just because my motivation to post is really low after all this time. .-.))

The response would be a light shrug. ''I can't say much to that. I've met Shadows in the past too, but did not pay them mind back then, so I do not know whether things are changing, or have been this way for a longer period of time.'' These were all just theories. Were they more aggressive or not? Who knew? Technically, he had met Shadows a few years before this began here, but he hadn't even been aware of what they were back then...nor did he care to observe them in the state he was. Who would?

Sharaku would roll his eyes lightly at the amused smile and following response. ''I was being sarcastic. I do not find it fun for real. Anyway, I think it depends on the person, and how strong they are. Someone could handle, someone would go mad.'' Or maybe somewhere in between. That might fit him most of the time. Then again, he prefered to just ignore the Shadow most of the time. ''To each their own. That's what I'd say. People learn from their own mistakes, and as long as their actions are not about to drag me down with them or interest me enough, I have no reason to truly meddle. Maybe you just need to talk to more people. I'm sure you'd get varying answers. Perhaps I am different than a good majority, but I am not that special either, I'd say.'' He wasn't sure what the deal was. His opinion wasn't that thought out, or very creative, as far as he was aware.

He would give a faint sigh, before standing up. ''Either way, as much as it was an honor to entertain you with a conversation, my brain is starting to hurt from this, so I think I will take my leave. Maybe we will meet again.'', he'd state, giving Akumu a nod, walking off unless the man decided to stop him for whatever reason.

~ Le exit I guess~
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Akumu would listen to the man’s words carefully with a light smile on his face as his mind both agreed and disagreed with things that were said however, instead of countering anything this time around, the old attendant would fold his arms and fall into quiet thought. This man was interesting and his opinions on the things that were brought up entertaining enough to take interest in. While the man would suggest that Akumu speak to others to find the whole truth and that he was not that special, Akumu’s eyes would close as he gave a light nod to the other.

“A meeting with various individual would indeed broaden the horizons, but I wonder how far I could get with that,” he would agree with Sharaku on that point, but wouldn’t say much else before the man was standing up with a light sigh. As the other stood, Akumu mimicked the actions as he stayed on his side of the table.

“I thank you for humoring me. I think most would’ve been chased away by such talk,”
Akumu said and then nodding at Sharaku he would bow to the other.

“Untl Fate reunites us then. Farewell, Sharaku,” the attendant would say his voice slowly fading out as the room around Sharaku collapsed and began to disappear until the man was left in a realitively small and ababandon building. There was no physical traces of the strange place that had resided there not too long ago, but there was still a trace of the tear there that could only be caught by those sensitive to such things,

Exit. Thread has ended.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Akumu and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)   A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Crossing of Paths (Sharaku)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4