Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:54 pm

She let a small sound of annoyance out of her mouth when Alphonse said they should have a civil discussion later, “Whatever. I’ll go along with it, but it won’t work if he stands there like a statue.” He obviously didn’t even know what he had done wrong. He probably thought he had done nothing wrong or was making some excuse to clear his own conscious. She could never forgive a person like that. Maybe if he had said something to show he was remorseful for his actions or that he understood he did anything wrong, she would have let him off with that punch. Instead, she wanted to turn around and kick him in his stomach. She would hold back for now though, considering their current situation. But she wouldn’t forgive him. He had no clue just how badly he had messed up. Not only had he thrown that world into chaos, but he made it dangerous for anyone to enter it. All of the people over here had lost their ability to go their safely. If they went there, they would likely be turned in and killed. It wouldn’t be so bad if the only Persona Users were people she knew and could warn, but there were also strangers. She could never tell them, and if they went in there unprepared, they were doomed.

Naomi’s eyes would still be twinkling when she looked toward Alphonse, “I’m alright. Sorry. I just got happy when I saw him again. It’s been a long time since he left and I just wanted to show my joy at seeing him again.” She wrapped her arms around her shoulders and looked back towards Yatagarasu, “He’s lucky I’m so nice.” She wanted to break his legs so her couldn’t walk, but she knew he loved to skateboard, s she couldn't take that away from him. Then again, maybe he could find the same happiness by learning to ride around in a wheelchair. Her approach to romantic feelings was probably the only time anyone could see just how crazy she could actually get. Of all the people that could have been here, this one had to be Yatagarasu. Because it was someone with his face, even if deep down she knew it couldn’t be the same person, she wanted to break him. She was so angry, but she was so happy to see him again. She didn’t want to lose that happiness, so she would have to make him stay. Forever. Actually, since this wasn’t the same Yatagarasu, maybe she could be even worse.

Maybe this was the reason she was okay with Alphonse being around. She knew she was not okay in the head when it came to things like romantic interest. She knew that, but she didn’t care. Everything else about her was normal, so it was okay for her to be messed up in this one way. Alphonse could see, because he shared his paste. She had accepted him, so he should be able to accept this side of her. Right? Besides, there was more to her than rash violence. Why was it she could only show that side of her when she dropped her act? She wasn’t a rash or violent person at her core. She was a normal person, she was just quick to act on her violent tendencies when she got angry. Well, it wasn’t like Hyde didn’t deserve it. He was the one that kept making stupid choices that came back and hurt everyone but him.

She would smirk at Kurosawa when he spoke, “Double dog dare. Sound fair enough?” She was trying to gather herself again. She didn’t want to slip into her old personality. She had taken so much time to try and change herself that she didn’t want it all to slip away, “I don’t care if you want to say something, but don’t expect I’ll just listen quietly.” She was an emotion reader, and she could tell that Kurosawa was going to let her have it later. She would normally just listen with a smile and nod, but she wasn’t in the wrong this time. Everything she said came from somewhere, and everything she said was grounded in something she cared about.

Her attention would move back to the Yatagarasu in front of them, “That’s wrong… I didn’t leave you. I’m not the one that decided to leave Azores without a word. I’m not the one that left. That was all you. You left me without saying anything. I didn’t even get a chance to say anything before you did. Not even goodbye.” Beary’s stance seemed to change. Instead of fear, his head faced the ground. The bear suddenly looked listless and unmotivated. It was easy to find the motivation to break this person apart. She wanted nothing more than that at the moment. Her Yatagarasu that couldn’t leave her again. All she had to do, was break him. It was okay.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 am

The android looked at her as she said that she could go along with it, well that was better than nothing. Not to mention it would give him a chance to act as a mediator and mediate the relationship that these two have. However, he was still a bit unsettled about the fact that Hyde did not really react to the rest of the situation...he seemed stoic, which was so unlike him. What on earth was wrong with him today, was he in simple shock? Did he know what he had done wrong, or was Naomi just trying to get some sort of understanding out from him? She seemed to desire an answer, but Hyde would not give it to her.

When Naomi told him that she was happy, the android nodded...happy was an understatement. Ecstatic was a better word more so brought on by her violent actions...that she would enact toward him. It was different than everything else that made Naomi...Naomi. He would have never expected such a violent side within Naomi. The android continued to analyze his friend, however something struck him. Yata seemed to hold a special place in Naomi's heart, was she perhaps more sadistic because of the romantic connection to this young man? Then again it wasn't just that she was sadistic, she was ultimately clingy. Was that the core of the problem? She wanted her love to stay therefore she would do whatever it took to keep them by her side even if it meant harming them? Well that threw the android's traditional understanding of love out of the window.

Was this something he could accept as part of Naomi? She had accepted him and his secret of being a killer, could he simply accept that perhaps Naomi was growing to act quickly on her temper and maybe a little messed up when it came to romance? Did it pose a direct threat to him or Maria...no not really. He had seen what caused Naomi's anger and that was putting those who she called friends, and those that she cared about in danger. She wasn't easy to anger, and she was a kind person...one might call her anger a righteous anger? Even though that sounded a bit strange to the android.

The android noted how the mysterious Yatagatsuru attacked Naomi's character again. Noting how he seemed to crack, the android wondered what had made this individual that stood before them. Seeing Naomi's Persona slump told him a lot about what she wanted, she wanted her romantic lover back. It was that simple, but....was it wise to show her weakness to the enemy at this point. The android would attempt to distract the loud mouthed red head with a simple, but important question. "Who created you? You aren't the same person I met, the effect our attacks show that much. Who created you and why are they targeting Naomi?" the android inquired, seeing how this fake was happy to chat and fight he would be glad to keep throwing on the damage. The continued destruction and tone of the android's voice indicated that he wanted answers.....now.

Stats::

Skills used:

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:52 am

“You know? Have you checked the boards lately? There was a mission being given by the velvet room to defeat someone named the boom boxer. I took it, since I meant that I could get to know a bit about the world. The mere sight of my persona, the means of my own self-defense, started a revolt about something called the red storm. The people with no persona thinks I’m going to bring about the second coming of an event of some sort that only killed….. persona users…. Soon after… I was fighting for my life… and lost…. But I’m still alive. It could have been anyone who took that mission, It just so happened to be me.” Since Hyde was planning to leave directly after this fight was over and watched the status of the fake Yata carefully, he figured it was a good to tell her that and finish the fight at the same time. “ I know what I done, and this incident is going to follow me for the rest of my life, regardless of how sorry I am and how much I try to make up for it. “

Hyde was simply talking; he wasn’t really making eye contact with anyone. He still faced the shadow with a neutral expression on his face. The faster he could kill this shadow, the easier it would be for Hyde to obey Naomi’s wishes and leave her space. Hyde already had the feeling that something was going on between Naomi and Yata from the time they saved him, he was also a bit jealous of them because of how Naomi looked at him. Either way, it didn’t matter now.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:30 pm

While Andromeda would still perform her magic dance in the air, Shun was growing impatient at that clash. And not only with Naomi, who had the most with her unnecessary violence, but with Hyde as well justifying his actions like he owed an explanation to someone, acting passive like he deserved that punishment and allowing himself to be submissive. Should Shunnosuke be in his shoes, he would NEVER carry on that "low your head" demeanor. This annoyed him more than anything.

Still, he was much more interested in Naomi's interaction with that young short boy than before. So, she was into the unruly type. Unusual, yes. And apparently, he was her boyfriend, before something made him vanish from sight. Sure, these are all mere speculations on the boy's part, taking in consideration the dialogue's evolution from both sides. Giving it a deeper thought, he could remember once, in a group meeting, Hyde mentioned something about Naomi having a boyfriend who got kidnapped. Perhaps, that's the real reason behind his "departure" and Naomi didn't know...or maybe not, since both sides were so convinced the boy who goes by the name of "Yatagarasu" — odd name choice, by the way — disappeared out of his own volition. By now it was pretty much clear that everything exposed in this zone was related to Naomi's inner thoughts and feelings in one way or another. That boy may also be included in this, as his sudden appearance and the way he treated Naomi indicated. And if Shunnosuke was indeed partaking some kind of act involving the girl's weaknesses, to which Naomi objected his presence...then there's no way he would be leaving stage anytime soon.

Skill Cast:

Stats and Passives:

Last edited by Shunny on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:24 am

With the next wave of blows, it was clear who the real winners were. Yatagarasu had big talk, but he was nothing in the presence of the Users. His legs separated from his body and fell to the ground in a crash of glass over his board next to his legs, which would soon fall over. And he started to chuckle, waving his hands in front of him weakly as they began to slowly disintegrate. "Wow...You made me so weak Naomi. I didn't think you thought of me that way...but it's cool, I am the weakest of these other weirdos in your mind. I heard your mom was here,  and so are your silly cats. But the funny thing is, I know you're here too. You caused all of this. See, when you got your Persona, you were half-baked and got some of its power. The rest of your power is somewhere here, I guess you till are weaker than I am right...haha...There's another Buggy roaming around here too, doing what she wants. She probably wants to take over right? That'd be hilarious! I bet you want to know where she is, cause like me, she's dying to meet you, hehehe...but I am not gonna tell you. I'm not nice, I am a bastard and a nobody, just like you. Maybe someone else will, but like hell I am going to give you the answer now," one of his arms fell off into the ground, leaving the rest of him slowly fading away. "But you know, I didn't want to leave you. I wanted to show you that you weren't as stupid as you thought. And I know you're upset. But don't worry Buggy, I don't die easy. Stop thinking about me and move on, since it's better to "burn" out than to fade away right?!" And so, with a final cocky grin, his head fell off his torso and shattered onto his skateboard, and all that remained was shards of a broken memory, and a lonely skateboard in the middle of a simulated park. Naomi could feel something weighing heavily on her heart lift like chains finally being unlocked and let go. Yatagarasu...Mikoto Sora was definitely someone that thought of her in a good light, and Naomi knew that even though this memory was not the exact same Yatagarasu she knew, he definitely spoke some truth. Naomi need not worry about him, for wherever he may be, she probably knew he was thinking about her. Even after the shards faded into dust, and then to nothing, Naomi could keep in her heart that both him, and the memory of him within her mind was watching, making sure she kicked some ass and took what she wanted.

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:05 am

She was touched that Alphonse cared enough about her to interrogate the Yatagarasu in front of them. She couldn’t recall the last person that went out of their way to make sure she was safe… Except her mother and Martha, but that was their job, “Thank you, Alphonse, but...” She was getting an idea of what was going on, but she wasn’t sure. Tha, and it was just one of several theories. Yatagarasu’s attacks were too personal, as if he knew exactly what to say to rile her up. The way he spoke was accurate and this setting, which didn’t fit anything else they’d seen, was where she always pictured him, “I wonder if he’ll even answer.” He was a stubborn one. She didn’t know if they could get anything from him. Not unless they could beat his pride into the ground. She then wondered if throwing rocks at his face counted for tha. Then again, she’d been doing that this entire time. Right after she said that, she would quickly snap back in, “Never treat Maria or anyone you care about the way I treat Yatagarasu.” She sounded like she was joking a little, but the tone was obviously serious, “This isn’t how you should ever treat the people you’re close to.” She didn’t even know where she picked up the habit, but it had been with her so long that she couldn’t get rid of it.

Her anger was not cooling down, “Yes. Anyone could have taken the mission and fallen straight into that trap, but not just anyone did. You did, Hyde.” Naomi’s words would bite, “You’re supposed to be able to think things like this through. Why, pretel, would your first action when entering a new world you know nothing about be to summon your Persona? They look like giant monsters half the time. Even if the Red Storm wasn’t part of their history, that would surely terrify them. Imagine if it was this world. Do you think people would just shrug it off? There’s no excuse for that. Also, what you did wasn’t self-defense until after you summoned it and scared them half ‘til Sunday. Arenas like that are common over there. The fights have been going on for years. People are used to them and their rules. It wasn’t until after you summoned your Personas that they wanted you dead. Even before that, they were telling you to leave. They were defending themselves as much as you thought you were. Trust me, I saw the entire recording of the fight.” She was trying to get him to grasp just how serious what he did was, instead of making excuses to try and push the blame off of himself. She would never not be angry with him for this. Her anger could be calmed a little bit if he only realized what he had done, “Besides, instead of leaping in there right away and getting in a fight, you should have just looked around. Hell, why didn’t you come talk to me? You knew I’d been investigating. You think I didn’t have some kind of information on that world?” She had been doing this for a while. She just never thought someone would step into that world and do the one thing you shouldn’t, especially after they split it all up, “This is why I keep getting angry at you. You don’t think. You go purely off your instincts and hope that works out. I hate- actually, I’d love to tell you that our guts aren’t in our head for a reason.” She would point to her own head to make a statement, “We have brains that are highly developed. Heck, we became top of the foodchain not by being the best in a fight, but by outsmarting our prey. Is this getting through to you?” She was trying to remain calm, since Alphonse said they could deal with this at a better time, but if he was going to continue, she was going to keep going as well.

And then, it was all over. They had beaten this Yatagarasu and he was starting to fall apart. His legs were the first thing to fall off, which was exactly what she had been intending from the start. However, she was not planning for the rest of him to follow. That wasn’t what she wanted. If he was gone, there was no no point to breaking him like that. This wasn’t the same Yatagarasu, and by the way he spoke she could tell he was only in her mind. Still, seeing him like that was painful. She couldn’t believe he was leaving her again, but… when he started speaking, she stopped. Was he trying to comfort her? That almost made her laugh, “What happened to the brass and arrogant Yatagarasu I know. He would never call himself a nobody that’s just burning out. You are Yatagarasu, the great. You’re going to burn down the world and stand in the ashes. There is no fading out!” She would sound proud of that statement. That was the kind of Yatagarasu she remembered. That, and how he was hiding the feelings she could easily read. Still, she was feeling better for some reason now. It was like, she suddenly had one of her burdens lifted. She felt better now.

She turned away from the scene with her head held high, “Shall we get going?” She would leave the board there. It’s owner was gone now, so it was like the marker for a tombstone. Somehow though, it didn’t feel like that. Besides, Yatagarasu was still out there somewhere. That meant that she would see him again. Plus, he had to come back for the board. She twirled her finger around in a spiral, “You guys still should leave.” She would mention to Kurosawa and Hyde. She was not blowing up right now, but she still hadn’t changed her mind about being here. In fact, it was even stronger now that she saw what this place had to offer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:22 am

The android heard Naomi speak to him, there was no need to thank him, he was just doing what a good friend would do and that involved protecting one's friends. When Naomi told him to never treat Maria like this, he raised an eyebrow. "Naomi, you've seen how I treat Maria and you know how I feel about her. You know I would rather harm myself than treat her like this. But don't worry, I understand." he said with a soft smile, she knew what he was talking about, and she knew that the android couldn't lay a finger on her without a great amount of pain.

Though the seeds between Naomi and Hyde were stretching thin, did they really have to discuss this now? Yes, he could agree that this should be discussed, but this was not the time to discuss such a matter when they are fighting for their lives. Sure this being before them did not seem to pose a threat, but when the cards were on the table...shouldn't they at least deal with the situation at hand. He wasn't saying ignore the tension entirely, but that it should be dealt with at a more appropriate time. Right now as not that time when they had an unknown assailant still going after Naomi. He wanted to deal with a major threat before they started fighting each other, infighting in this situation would be fatal. Naomi and Hyde...this needs to wait. Drop the discussion now. I understand that you want to defend yourself and actions, Hyde, but I implore you to just keep it in mind for when we discuss this. Naomi, the same goes to you any accusations or complaints you have about Hyde's actions will have to wait. You are in danger, and I'd like to keep you safe as a good friend. I'd like to work out this issue between two people who I think can be good friends as soon as possible, but at the present time now is not that moment. We have to ensure that Naomi gets out of this, alive. Before we can even begin with this issue." The android said looking between the two, his eyes spoke of a level of seriousness that they might not have seen before in his eyes. There was strength in them that was willing to be stern with his friends, but a bit of sadness that these two were fighting each other.

Fortunately, the battle was over, and Yatagatsuru explained a few things...evidently Naomi was behind all this. That was impossible...the mirror called for her, how could she have created all this that was impossible.

Wasn't it?

The android wasn't sure anymore, but when Yatagatsuru started to insult Naomi, the android seemed to glare at him, and his hands curled into fists! She wasn't a nobody, she was precious friend to Maria and the Sentinel and that made her somebody in his mind. The question of whether or not the android would charge the slowly breaking image of the skater, but then he began he started to talk about how he didn't want to leave. Whatever, anger the android had slowly began to leave...wow human emotions were a bit hard to control. He almost gave into rash action, and he done so...Naomi wouldn't have gotten to hear that. He looked toward her, and she seemed different...almost like she was relieved. It made the android smile, she was growing up a bit and getting stronger...he could tell.

Whe Naomi suggested that they start moving again, he nods his head, "Lead on, and I will follow." he said and began to follow Naomi and then she said that Hyde and Kurosawa should leave. Ultimately, he thought they were helpful and ought to stick around. Though he would stand by Naomi's decision as he said he would, though she had left it up to the others, again.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:02 am

“Considering the fact that the alternate penencia I ventured into is a part of the alternate Azores in general, wouldn’t personas be the norm? It’s how you fight, it’s how you protect yourself, how else are we supposed to deal with the shadows without them? I’ll tell you this, I had no intention to cause any kind of trouble when the whole red storm bad chant happened. When all is said and done, you asked why I didn’t come to you? I don’t even remember the last time I tried to be open about something with the last meeting and you ended up punching me in the face for it. Sure, I was a bit excited towards the fact that I forgot a detail to tell you guys, but I pulled my weight and got information for you, that wasn’t supposed to result in you doing something to me that I would have never done to you.”

Hyde was going to speak his mind one more about the whole situation; he was going to continue to use his words. “Is that how you truly saw me all this time? Just some person you have to deal with, some guy you couldn’t count on? Didn’t it all start with us? When you balled up when the snake showed up and I tried to comfort you about it? In the middle of a fight with our lives on the line?! Would somebody do that if they didn’t care about you at all?! I hardly knew you back then and I probably cared about you a lot more than you cared about me. Even after everything you said, I still do. “ It was his own feelings that he harbored, he didn’t care what anyone else thought of them. After a deep breath, Hyde would recap what Naomi said. “I understand the mistakes I made, but I don’t think that going off of my instincts are completely wrong either. It was pure instinct that I was able to lead our group through our first run through in the alternate world, we got home safe didn’t we?”

Hyde had a sixth sense for danger, but maybe they didn’t think nothing of it. Maybe they didn’t even think it was real. Either way, Hyde was going to follow through with the promise he made to himself as the wild card and followed Naomi. “ We fight better as a team. We stick together, that’s why we’re survivors. You can hate me as much as you want, but I’m still going to protect you....and Shun...and Alphonse..., and do everything in my power to make sure we all make it back alive.

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 2:34 pm

The battle ended sooner than expected. It was a rather touching moment as the boy spoke to Naomi, making it even more clear that redhead young man was indeed Naomi's former boyfriend whom Hyde previously mentioned. Interesting. So she was indeed left behind, huh? Figures. Without making any sound, he would save this information for later.

Meanwhile, Hyde and Naomi kept arguing and his patience for such thing was really growing thinner and thinner over the time. He wouldn't explode in an emotional outburst like Naomi, of course, limiting his actions to just sigh briefly while Alphonse intervened to amend the tension between both sides...which obviously didn't work too well, as the argument kept going on and on. While normally Shunnosuke would consider all this fight to be entertaining to watch and all, their lives were in danger if more random creatures or even shadows got attracted by their animosity and decided to assault them unprepared.

I hate to get in the middle of this childish fight, but since everyone is leaving their impressions...I must say, yes, Hyde can be an impulsive crap-for-brains who doesn't think things straight and speak nonsense most of the time. Whatever he has done wrong, I can understand it's due to his careless hero complex, I know this very well. But you're in no better position than him to spit moral lessons at anyone. Perhaps that's why that, what's the boy's name?, called you a hypocrite. You said you've never been friends with Hyde, yet you expect him to act like one this time "because you said so", because you're sooo afraid we might discover your dirty little secrets we couldn't care less. You said you've never been here before and know nothing about this place, yet you're already claiming it as yours, bossing around like you own our actions while, the moment before, you had just vomited something about "someone not having a say in how people live or act". — Being the last one to move, he walked a few steps only to stand side by side with Hyde, keeping his ferocious look at the girl upside down. That's the true face of that cheerful Naomi who wanted nothing but joy and have a good time with everyone during Halloween, huh? Not really surprising. People wear masks all the time and from the start he didn't have a proper connection with the girl. Well, now he knew why. Hyde probably screwed up pretty much and the blond teenager didn't know exactly why although he could totally believe the redhead had committed some horrible mistake, it's something he'd inquire him later when they finish their business in this dimension, but right now, he wouldn't simply allow someone else to attack and insult a person he deemed, perhaps unconsciously, as his friend. While Alphonse was neutral in this strife, it was pretty clear that Shunnosuke partook Hyde's side. — You know, Naomi...the thing about me is I acknowledge I'm sometimes hated, sometimes feared, other times judged and I know I can be a bitch. Most of the time, I probably am. But you...you just wander around wearing the smiling face of yours, acting friendly and touchy like nothing bothers you while secretly building up all that grudge and hate inside. I may be a bitch, I allow you, all of you, to call me that, but at least I'm consistent, I'm honest right from the start. As for you...I don't think I need to repeat what that boy named you earlier. — Unnecessary to say, he wasn't leaving, no matter how many times the girl pleaded for it. — I'm done. Can you both listen to Alphonse and drop the subject? Now?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:23 pm

She would give Hyde a stare that made it obvious she was questioning his sanity and mental capacities, “Maybe in alternate Penecia that’s normal, but you can’t assume all the worlds are the same. If they were Standesan wouldn’t be a sandy wasteland while Lunapa is a forest full of debatably sentient lights… Wait, you weren’t with us in Lunapa because your gut thought it was a good idea to go to the police about a missing person whom you were the last to see.” Her point was that he was an idiot, “Besides, you weren’t fighting a Shadow. You were fighting a human. Well, mostly human- likely a cyborg. Those are two completely different things. And the reason I punched you is because you left out a very important detail. You left out who the target was and guess what? Both Lune and Rinna got dragged into a mess they should never have had to get involved in. That detail you left out endangered two people’s lives! So, yes, I punched you to repay you for putting them through that mess.” She figured he probably needed the point beaten into him, since words didn’t seem to work. The moment Kurosawa began speaking, she would glare at him, “Did I ask your opinion or say that I care what you think? You have no involvement with this issue, and you don’t know me, so I really couldn’t care less what you think.” She would be more bothered if Kurosawa’s assessment of her personality was even close to the actual true. Instead, he named a bunch of random observations that were put together all wrong.

She would sigh when Hyde continued, “We’ll talk about this later.” She wanted to respect Alphonse’s sentiment and save this for when they weren’t in this kind of situation, “The only thing that matters right now is that I somehow find the other me that appears to be running around. Although, it’s strange that my mother and Yuki and Midnight are all running around. If they’re like the Yatagarasu we just ran into, they aren’t the real ones. Still, it’s pretty strange.” She seemed to be speaking to herself more than the others, “I wonder why they’re the ones here. Still, if it’s a me that’s hiding… Maybe she thinks like me. In that case, where would I be hiding in this place?” When she thought about it, she could come up with a few theories. If it were her, she wouldn’t go alone, meaning there was likely some kind of challenge to get to her. Plus, she was starting to figure out that this place was her tablet. Or, it at least looked like it. That meant she could double the likelihood of the other her being protected by something. It was like a firewall. Or, maybe it thought like her on a more subtle level. If that were so, she would be hiding in a place that was both not easy to reach but also not the hardest. Or, maybe they followed her preferences for places to be. If that were the case, she would probably be somewhere that was ‘north’ or ‘taller’. She was only speculating though. Why couldn’t this be easier, “This is making my brain hurt.” There were too many factors to consider. Heck, the other her could be using reverse psychology and hiding in places she would personally hate just to throw them off. Why couldn’t she figure out things that should have been simple?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:45 am

The android sighed as Hyde did not drop the issue, but instead kept pressing forward. He appreciated the young man's determination, but when he argued that it was the way people defended themselves, that was a logical fallacy, but there was another time for that. That time was not now, but sadly it seemed that these two had bees in their bonnet and they were going to be heard to the last word. The android was unsure what to do besides bash their heads together, but it just didn't seem to work. He just hoped that they wouldn't resort to violence, but it sure seemed to be heading that way, and there was little the android could do besides putting a stop to it before it began. It can't get much worse, can it?

Then Kurosawa got involved, oh dear this was going down hill wasn't it? The android wished to interject, but at first it seemed as though Kurosawa was taking a neutral stance with him, but it soon became evident that he was in fact siding with Hyde. The good news is that he at least agreed with the android with the fact that this arguement needed to end now. "Thank you Kurosawa, for agreeing that this isn't the time or place for this." That was all the android would really say in response to Shunnosuke's approach to all this. When Naomi agreed, and respected his request he would nod at her. Well at least he got to a stopping point with it, better than them trying to solve the issue when tensions were high and adrenaline coursing through their bodies. That was not a good situation to be in, but as Naomi spoke about the others and how none of it was making sense the android paused in his thoughts. "These people know a lot about you or they're people who have been close to you. Extremely close..." The android trailed off a bit, before looking back at Naomi. Close enough to know her darkest fears and deepest secrets. They would know something that the other didn't, perhaps issues or doubts that she was facing. Was that all this was a big lesson for Naomi?

Wasn't deadly force over the top for a lesson?

That seemed to indicate that this wasn't just a lesson, but a milestone of some sort. Naomi would either pass and live, or fail and die. That seemed a bit too harsh for the android. "It's alright Naomi, we'll figure out what is going on here. I'm sure of it, we'll get through this with no trouble." The android said offering her a comforting smile as he followed suit behind her. He trusted her judgement, after all who knew Naomi better than....Naomi?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:54 am

Hyde didn’t say much after he spoke his peace, what more can be said? Anyway this was neither the time or the place to continue this fruitless argument, neither of them had nothing to gain from barking at each other back and forth. Hyde was going to support Naomi, and that was all he could do for the moment. He was left to his thoughts at the time as he followed behind quietly for a moment , he was a bit closer to Shun if he didn’t move. “ He would Whisper in shun’ ear when he got the chance. “ Thanks for that Shun chan, I guess I been acting a bit immature huh?” Hyde appreciated that Shun could play both roles of the scolder and the person that could tell him that it wasn’t the end of the world, that he could make up for things. Those were the kind of people that Hyde was able to cherish, it was hard when others tend to put him down all the time when he means well the majority of the time. Don’t they know that negative emotions give birth to shadows? “ I’m a bit scared as to what my shadow would look like…”

Hyde didn’t want to think about how twisted his shadow would have been, the mere thought of it made him shutter. However, Hyde would take notice when Naomi started to talk about the other doppelgangers that tend to be the fake versions of the real people. Maybe they aren’t fake, maybe there’s a theme as to why this mirror turned into a portal in the first place. This is a mirror of your soul, a maybe these shadows we keep fighting are mirror versions of the darker personalities of the people you know? As for your doppleganger, it’s probably just your shadow. If its anything like Yata, it’ll probably say some harsh but truthful things that could get under your skin. When you deny it, it might turn into a giant teddy bear or something, not sure about that. However, I played that five nights at freddy’s game and I’m not too fond of the jump scar teddy bears.” Why did Hyde have to go and remember that game? It was the worst. “ Anyway, this is all just speculation. Maybe your shadow would be all cuddly and cute? Saying the things that you wouldn’t usually say or something?” Surprisingly enough, Hyde wasn’t too upset anymore. He had Shun to thank for that, as well as Alphonse trying to be the mediator. He only hoped he could work things out with Naomi soon, if she even wanted anything to do with Hyde after.

Movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:14 pm

My my, did I strike a nerve? — He would reply in a low and obviously deriding tone, chuckling a bit after he was adressed again. He couldn't avoid some poking but it wasn't his intention to go forth with that stupid discussion. Not after having said everything he wanted to, whether Naomi wanted it or not. And once the cantankerous atmosphere was done, they could concentrate in the mission in hands and explore and unveil what that's place is for.

Don't thank me yet, I still want to know what is it you did that could potentially ruin her investigations. It's not the first time your impulsive demeanor puts us in a delicate position, but let's throw that aside. For now. — He would glare at Hyde ferociously, crossing his arms as he begun walking right under Naomi's leadership. It wouldn't take too much intelligence to notice that he was angry at his previous tail-between-the-legs behavior, remaining silent while the conversation went on and on about what's supposed to matter in first place. While the others were each one voicing their own concerns, Shunnosuke had nothing to add on that respect. Not until Hyde started speaking about deep psychological stuff that made the boy surprised his friend could provide an important insight on that matter. — That's such a nice theory that it's hard to believe it came from your mouth. — His acidity hasn't lowered a pinch. — This brings up a good question...disregarding the bear nonsense and assuming you're right about the subjective talk and it's not something you took out of some game...where did that come from? Have you gone through this before or...?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 pm

She rolled her eyes at Shun, “Is that what causes a headache? In that case, yes.” Naomi would look toward the ground as she continued on. She wasn’t worried about if they could get through it, since she figured they’d be fine. The thing that unnerved her was something else, “I’m sure we’ll get through this just fine, but…” She really didn’t want them to see any more. How much worse could the things the people here said get? She didn’t want the people here to know that much about her. Well, Yuki and Midnight were cats so they probably couldn’t speak English, so she didn’t have to worry about them saying anything too bad. Her mother could probably do some damage though. Naomi had a bad tendency to clam up around authority figures and there was no higher authority than ones mother. That was probably the one person she didn’t want to bump into. She couldn’t even imagine having to listen to her mother say the same thing that Yatagarasu had. For a moment, she considered if this was fear, but it really wasn’t. It was more like worry. Still, she would prefer they found the other her first. She could at least deal with someone wearing her face. Maybe. It would be just like looking in a mirror, so it shouldn’t be too bad.

She’d give Hyde a dead look telling him she was finding his theory a little… strange, “Dark personalities? Nice theory, but you’re wrong.” She would say it straight out, “Or, rather your observations contradict. If this is my soul, then I made them. They are how I see them, so they can’t just be simple darker versions. At best, they are twisted versions of how I see those close to me. It would explain why Yatagarasu said I made him weak.” She had to give Hyde credit, he had a decent initial theory, “As for the other me, I don’t know if it’ll be that simple. If it were just going to turn into another monster, why the spooky door calling my name? It would be more efficient to just drag me into another world and attack me there like we’ve seen before.” As she spoke, Intertwined appeared to stare at Hyde. They were not fond of the evil teddy bear comment, “And, assuming it is my Shadow running around, why bother with the others instead of just killing us outright. Besides, they were here before we were. At least, I think so since I believe they came with the place.” She had given up on making Hyde and Kurosawa leave. They were too stubborn to know better. Instead, she was willing to play along with the theorizing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:45 pm

The android listened to the others discuss what this world could be, several theories and ideas were thrown out there the android listened to each judging their merit. They were right Hyde had a solid initial theory for them to base their additions off of, Naomi said that they were not darker versions of people she knew, but twists of how she knew them. That seemed to make sense, given what they had seen with Yata. Granted, he was definitely different, but the original individual was still present. Then Naomi suggested a few ideas, and raised a few questions.

"Maybe it can't come out and drag you and try to fight you. You coming to find it has to be voluntary for some odd reason." The android said pondering the question as they moved before, an idea struck him. He might as well come out with the idea. "Yatagasuru said something of interest, he mentioned about how you had not yet achieved your full power with your Persona. We have seen with Yatagasuru that defeating your shadow leads to you unlocking your Persona. Perhaps the reason why the shadow did not come to you is because it knew that you would come to it because you would seek more power? In order to unlock that power you have to defeat your shadow?" However, that still didn't explain why fighting the other important people in Naomi's lives, if fighting herself would allow her to gain access to her own power. Why the others....

"As for the others, I cannot be certain, unless they are here for another reason. It seems likely as they are just add-ons. However, they must hold some importance otherwise, why bother creating them." The android looked at the others, "Three of us might be unable to answer that question, and I think the most we can do is offer possible ideas and theories. The only one that is able to answer that question is most likely the person who was called here. Naomi, you might be the one who can answer these questions or at least the one's that revolve around your life." The android said, that didn't mean that the others couldn't help her, but only she could really answer the big questions that lay before the group. After all this was her world and it called for her, if that wasn’t a big enough of a hint, he wasn’t sure what was. If this was a milestone for her to pass and come to a greater understanding about something, whether Naomi would learn about herself or others…he could not come to that conclusion for her, rather what he could do is help her come to those answers.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)   Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Stolen Identity (Prime Awakening)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next